Afternoon Fling

Story Info
18-year-old makes a shocking request.
1.3k words
4.03
50.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bhogi
Bhogi
8 Followers

It was an unusually hot spring day, the weather in the mid-80's and it was early April. I decided to go and play some basketball to get out of the house for awhile. I went to one of the elementary schools in the area. It was Saturday, so I figured no one would be there, and there wasn't- except Becky.

Becky is a slim brunette, about 5'6", and has 34C tits, and a nice, firm ass. But I didn't know all of this yet. I pulled into the parking lot and started toward the basketball court. Sitting on the swings was Becky, with her head down, thinking about something. Her smooth tanned arms were intertwined with the chain links.

"It's kinda hot today... Would you like some water?" I offered her. Becky quickly looked up, and a devilish grin spread across her face, revealing her white, flawless teeth.

"Why, yes, thank you," she cooed. Was that a bit of enthusiasm in her voice? I'm sure it was.

"I'm Becky... Well, Rebecca actually, but you can call me Becky. That's what my friends call me." Wow! I had already been elevated from 'stranger' to 'friend.' Things were lookin' up!

"My name is Marcus. It's nice to meet you." I could see her eyes searching through my sunglasses, so I removed them so our eyes could meet.

"So what are you doin' just sittin' here all alone in the heat of the day? Is this your quiet place?" I asked non-sarcastically.

Becky just smiled, and said, "Actually, it is. I often come here to write, or sing to myself, but I had other things on my mind today."

"What other things?" I countered. At this, Becky licked her lips, and starting gently rocking back and forth, so that her already short running shorts began riding up her luscious legs, revealing more tanned skin with each swing.

"Well, my birthday is today. I was hoping some hot guy would drop by, so I could lose my virginity before I turned 18. All of my friends have, and I feel left out. It looks like you made it just in time."

I swear, my jaw hit the ground. I felt like Jim Carry in "The Mask." Here I was, ready to play some ball, and this lusting young lady was wanting some hard dick to fulfill her untouched, unloved pussy. I quickly closed my jaw, and threw my game face on.

"Well, what can I say? My balls were just beggin' to be played with; I just heard the wrong one."

Becky started laughing, and rose from the swing to fondle my ever-hardening dick.

"Mmmm... looks like somebody's awake; Let's see how well he plays."

"Hey, I'm no prude or anything, but let's walk down the path a ways, and find a nice bench. I'd hate for some cop to break up our 'party.' It's only about a 1/4 mile down that trail."

I pointed to the dirt path.

"Sounds good, Marcus," Becky said, but she had not let go of my dick. She then stuck her hand inside my shorts, grabbed my salami, and shoved her tongue in my mouth. Her breath was nice and fresh, like wintergreen mint. And man, could she kiss! With her tonguing my mouth and stroking my shaft, I had to hold back from spewing. She sure didn't act like a virgin!

I finally got her to let go, and we started down the trail. She kept rubbing my chest and pinching my nips all the way there. The path curved down the side of a fairly large hill, and protruded down into a holler, where a creek was flowing, and there were woods all around us. We broke away from the trail, and spotted a stone bench along the creek bed, well hidden from any spectator's view.

"Lie down on your back," Becky gently commanded. At that, I lay back and watched this vixen go to work. She worked my shorts and boxers down my legs, past my ankles, and took me into her warm, wet mouth. She couldn't quite get all of it down. She started out slowly, playing with my cockhead, flicking her tongue on the underside, and then enveloping it again.

"You're very good at sucking cock. Have you ever given head before?" I asked her. She spoke between bobbing, "... yes.. once or twice... but the guy wasn't... as big as you... Damnit! I can't... get it all the way... down!"

I couldn't help but laugh. Becky just looked into my eyes while slobbin' my cock like an expert.

"Well, for only a couple of times, you must have read something. You're quite skilled," I told her.

"..dank-ooh... mmmm... "Becky had given up trying to suck and talk. She just mumbled while trying to deep-throat me. She simply could not get it all the way down.

After about 10 minutes of Becky blowin' me, and rubbing my stomach and chest, I let go in her mouth, but she never let up. She just gobbled down my jizz, not letting a drop ooze out.

"Unggh!.. Ooooh, man that was awesome!" I exclaimed. It hadn't been that long since I got laid, but this girl could suck a dick!

I started to rise up, but Becky pushed me back down.

"My boyfriend never did eat me out. He said it was disgusting. Would you eat my pussy?" Would I?!

She batted her yes, and started removing her sports bra, but I really didn't need encouraging.

"Come here, girl. I'm gonna make you scream so loud, they'll have the whole police squad down here for questioning."

Becky smiled and began to remove her bright-green running shorts. She wasn't wearing any panties. She straddled me in a 69 as I watched this wonderfully smooth, shaved pussy com in for a landing on my tongue.

I like to plunge into a girl first, then retreat, tease the thighs for a minute or two, and finger a pussy. That's when a girl will begin to beg. And that's exactly what Becky did.

"Oooh.. Mar-plhcus... stlop...uh! Teasing!"

I tried to insert a second finger into her sweet shutter box, but she was way too tight. I gently flicked my tongue across her hot clit, took a couple deep slow strokes, then sucked on her clit, while flicking my tongue again. Within minutes, I had Becky bucking her pussy, and riding my face with abandon. She had given up on the '69' as she concentrated on her orgasm.

"ooohhh... ooohhh... OOOH!!!!. OHHHHH!! UNGHHH!" she moaned, coming hard, her vaginal muscles clenching my tongue like a vice. Her spasms subsided, and Becky quickly turned around, and sat on my rock hard shaft like she had been fucking for years. A thought crossed my mind, and I began to worry.

"Becky, wait. What if you get pregnant? I mean, I'd be there and all, but I ain't exactly lookin to be a daddy!"

"Easy, big boy. I started taking the pill 6 months ago, waiting for a moment like this, and oh, My GOD!, have I been missing out!"

Becky had begun to thrust up and down, up and down, slowly getting into a rhythm. Having already come, I could go for at least 3 or 4 hours, if she wanted to. But we didn't wait that long. After about 40 minutes of listening to the birds chirping, squirrels rustling, and the slap-smacking of her against me, Becky came for the ump-teenth time and begged me to fill her up.

"Please, Marcus, come inside me! I WANT TO FEEL YOU COME!"

I always do what a lady asks of me. I am such a sucker for that. I let down my guard, and began pumping harder and faster, while fondling Becky's wonderful tits.

".. okay.. Here!... Ungh!..Uuuunngh!" I filled her up, and she clamped her pussy around my dick so hard, it popped out, and I shot some of my jizz on her smooth belly. Becky rubbed it into her skin until it was all gone.

"Oh, Marcus! That was wonderful!" Becky moaned, and leaned forward to tongue me again. My deflating pole was pressed into her belly, and she was playing with my balls. We finally got dressed and headed back towards my car.

Bhogi
Bhogi
8 Followers