Afternoon Fun Ch. 02

Story Info
A girlfriend continues with some kinky fun.
1.1k words
4.26
33.3k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 10/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babe! Can you come help me with something upstairs?"

He hit mute on the TV as his girlfriend called out to him from upstairs. He eased himself off the couch and climbed the stairs. "Where are you?"

"In the bedroom," she replied.

"What do you need help with?" As he walked into the bedroom he found his girlfriend on the bed, her legs open with her pussy showing, already glistening with wetness. "I'm incredibly horny and only your cock will satisfy me," she seductively moaned.

"Mmm, yes, I know how you like my cock," he replied, kneeling on the bed in front of her spread legs, feeling his cock beginning to stir and harden at the sight of her pink folds.

She arched her back, opening her legs wider and then reached for the buttons on his shirt.

He shivered slightly as her hands grazed his nipples, as she pushed open his shirt. He let out a low moan as she squeezed his nipples. "Ohhhh, babe, that's good," his cock now fully hard as steel. He inched his cock closer to her wet pussy, teasing her with just the tip.

She moaned and pushed her pussy closer, trying to get him inside her. "I want you inside me now!"

"In a minute," he smiled at her. "I haven't finished teasing you yet." He then pushed his hard cock up against her swelling clit and rubbed it up and down a few times, listening to her moan.

"Ohhh, you teaser. Get that cock of yours inside me nowwww," she moaned but with an air of authority.

He slid his cock inside her wet, throbbing pussy and slowly began to thrust in and out. They simultaneously let out moans of pleasure as he began to build up momentum. He lifted her legs so that her pussy felt even tighter feeling her pussy muscles begin to contract faster around his cock and knew that she was close to cumming. Her moans were coming faster and faster now, with the stimulation of his hard wet cock.

"Oh, god, I'm close. Fuck me harder, make me cum."

He began to thrust harder and also began to rub her clit as he knew it would send her over the edge.

"Oh, oh, oh, god, I'm cumming. Kiss me hard," she demanded.

He kissed her hard on the mouth as he pumped his cock in and out of her twitching pussy. When her moans subsided, he slowly slid out of her, causing her to tremble a little bit more.

"Oh, babe, that was fantastic," she sighed. "Hmm, now how about you?"

"Mmm, yes please," he replied as he lay back on the bed. She sat up and positioned herself between his legs.

"What are you going to do?"

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you now would it," she replied, smiling cheekily at him. "But it will be fun!" She reached over and wrapped her hand around his still hard cock, slick with her juices and slid her hand up and down his shaft, ending with a playful little slap on his balls.

"Oh...mmm," he said, at the last movement.

"Yeah you like that, don't you?" giving his balls another gentle slap. She reached over the side of the bed and pulled out a little box. She opened the box and pulled out two identical items. Reaching over, she squeezed his nipples and then attached the small nipple clamps and hit the button to make them vibrate, sending shivers of pleasure throughout his whole body. At the same time, her free hand gently touched his tight ass hole.

Now that the nipple clamps were on, she turned her full attention to his ass hole, using her own juices to initially lube her fingers and begin probing his ass. "We need to open you up, so that you can take what I have in store for you."

"Mmm, that feels great! I want you to open me up and have your way with me."

She applied some lube to the rest of her fingers and slowly inserted one finger after the other, until she had three fingers in his ass hole and he was moaning loudly with pleasure.

"More, more," he begged.

She removed her fingers, replacing them with 5 inch vibrating butt plug. Combined with the gentle vibrations from the nipple clamps, the butt plug almost pushed him over the edge.

"Oh god babe, I'm close. I don't know if I can hold on much longer."

"No, you'll cum, when I say you can she said authoritatively! Now, you wait right there, I'll be back." She got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom, leaving him lying there, revelling in the pleasure shooting throughout his body from the nipple clamps and the butt plug. She was back in a matter of minutes, wearing the leather strap on harness and the black 7 inch tapered dildo that went with it.

"Ohhh he groaned," noticing the big black strapon and what she was about to do to him.

She resumed her position between his legs and seductively lubed up the big black dildo in front of him. "Are you ready for this?"

"Yes, please," he replied. "Please, babe, put your big black cock inside my ass."

She moved closer to his loosen ass, removed the butt plug and placed the end of the strap on at this hole. "Pleaseeeee, don't make me wait much longer. I won't be able to hold on."

"Yes you will. You will take it all!" With that, she slid the dildo into his ass and he moaned loudly. She slowly slid more of the dildo in and he moaned again. She slid in and out, each time sliding more and more of the dildo in his ass and each time he moaned louder. Once she had the dildo all the way in, she began to build up momentum, thrusting faster and faster fucking him liking like a cheap slut.

Just when he thought he couldn't hold on much longer, she grabbed his cock and began to slide her hand up and down, while thrusting her strap on in and out of his ass. "Cum now, cum nowwww!!!"

"Oh god yes, I'm cumming," he groaned as his cock began to shoot hot sticky cum all over himself. She kept thrusting as he came and with each thrust, more cum came shooting out. She scooped up some of his cum and licked her finger. "Mmm good. Now you taste," holding up her hand up to his mouth and poured some of his salty cum into his mouth.

He licked it up and moaned as she slid the dildo out of his ass for one last time.

"Babe I love it when you fuck my ass."