Afternoon Fun, Coffee, and Guilt

Story Info
First time having an affair. Wonderful Guilt.
3.3k words
3.33
22.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm Thursday morning, the kind where you wouldn't break a sweat walking outside but you would need to air your car a bit before getting in or be sure to not forget a piece of candy in your pocket (I always carried something to give me a sugar rush if I needed it). I left our apartment around 7:00 in the morning as was normal and went to work at Star and Star Financial, knowing I would get off earlier today. I had a ton of vacation time.

There are two feelings that go with cheating on your wife that occur after moving past the initial guilt. Once you decide to go through with the deed mentally, there is intense excitement and anticipation that will have your cock swelling in ecstacy just thinking about it. The second is monotony, which is surprising to most. I mean, the affair is going to be real, and what that means is it joins the list of the other things that are real: the rent, the small coffee stain on my windbreaker, the inane chat about who is going to die in the next Game of Thrones episode, answering a question for a coworker about selling a mutual fund that deals only in junk bonds. So here I was, waiting to clock out early for something that didn't seem real but was real. This intense possibility of forbidden flesh along with the sound of the copy machine and the smell of someone eating a mediocre Italian frozen dinner.

After work, I met Stephanie at the Seven Clover Mall. It was her day off since she was part time, but she was able to tell her husband she was getting more hours this week. The mall had been hit pretty bad like most shopping malls in America, but it had stayed successful due to the number of restaurants and bars that served as a good outing for business deals and company lunches. Some of the stores had also been refitted offices. I chose this place because it was unassuming and it was normal for someone like me to be here. We had settled on a trendy cafe with mostly late 20 year olds and early 30 years olds pretending to be doing something useful or important.

She came in and sat down, perky like she had just heard some good news or had found a tweny dollar bill in a book. She brushed a strand of some of her naturally sandy colored hair behind her ears and picked up a menu.

"I'll have a small cappuccino with soy milk...and a little sugar." The waiter had got to her (yes this cafe had wait staff) before I could say a word. Her first sentence was about coffee, but my brain and my dick didn't care. Her voice was innocent like a high school girl who didn't know anything but also with a touch of authority that only a professional woman would have. Stephanie might as well have said, "I'm going to drain every drop of cum from this guy" and it would have been just as arousing. The excitement turned monotony turned excitement again were probably wreaking havoc on my adrenal glands so I decided to get a decaf just to even things out. The coffee tasted more bitter than I had imagined when it got to me. It was just a cup of ordinary and overpriced bland coffee, but for some reason, drinking it made me feel more guilty than meeting my coworker for our first liaison.

Stephanie was pretty, but she was not a supermodel. She had chubby cheeks and was about five and a half feet tall. Some women, and every man in the world knows what I am talking about, convey a kind of intense sexual warmth despite their best intentions to hide it. They usually are moderately attractive, and they often don't dress in sexy or revealing clothes. She didn't, at least, and she had taken pains to not come across as overly flirty with others in the office. She still received a lot of male attention that always reeked of desperation. I had been able to be nice to her, but not in a needy way. I was by no means the richest or most handsome guy at work, but she had seen that I was someone she could be comfortable around. And that's really how she began flirting with me in the first place.

"So how have you been?" she asked.

"I'm great, no, fantastic no what's the word" is what came out.

She laughed. She always laughed in a genuine and reassuring way when I was awkward.

Two weeks before, our flirtatious interactions at the office turned into something a little more. I worked in sales and she was part of the accounting team. I bumped into her when she was coming to my cubicle to ask me something, and by slightest chance I had had my hand out to grab something from the wall when I brushed it up against her left breast. Stephanie's a b cup and she never showed her cleavage, but her reaction gets to me even now. She smiled and said "nice to see you too." I looked at her like I had never done before, moving from flirty eye contact to I want to fuck you so hard you won't be able to even drive right for a week. She looked at me too. The deal was sealed with the eyes. I asked for her number, and she told me never to call and text only before 8 in the evening.

As we sat at the cafe, I decided I would undo the awkwardness of earlier and brushed my foot slightly against her. She pulled back a little nervously but then smiled again. Her small white hand was shaking, and her wedding ring was a little more noticeable. I asked her about her little boy, who had just turned 9, and she asked me about how my mother was doing after her minor stroke a few months back.

Finally, pushing ahead, I told her, "There's a great place that does a seafood buffet for clients. It's only $50. And they usually finish in an hour." Then I handed her a blue post it with the address and name of a hotel up on Highway 92 along with 1:15 pm to let her know when to be there. "I'll tell you what Sandra," using her code name we had agreed on earlier, "the deal sounds good. We need to finalize things. today though. No going back. I'll get to the office first and you meet me there." If I was going to fuck around with another woman, especially another man's wife, we were taking precautions.

As soon as I paid for my hotel room in cash, I texted her," The package was meant for the 2nd floor, suite 209. The door should be unlocked if you wish to deliver the package in person." I later realized this was stupid because if her husband did see her messages somehow, he would probably wonder why an accountant would be delivering a package in the first place. It was still the best alibi my nervous and horny mind could think of at the time.

I was so nervous too I couldn't even find the stairs. Then I dropped the key card when trying to get in the room. I got in, sat down, and began to do some breathing exercises from yoga classes I took in my early 20s when I was naive enough to think that would impress the opposite sex. I did begin to feel normal reminding myself I didn't hit puberty yesterday, took a quick shower, redressed, and turned on the TV. Old Looney Toons Cartoons. My subconscious mind reminding me of a childhood when I didn't know anything about sex much less the idea of fucking another man's wife in a hotel room.

I left the door open slightly with my clothes on and my hair still drying from the shower. I never got the idea of waiting naked with the door open. What if a maid walked in or some stupid kid?

Stephanie knocked on the door.

"Come in."

She came in.

She must have redone her makeup in the parking lot because, my God, was she gorgeous. Her smile made me think back to my first crush, a girl who had held my hand in the second grade. I had butterflies in my stomach. Stephanie's eyelashes had been done blue too, which on a lot of women I thought looked vulgar, but on her it accented her brown eyes.

She locked the door with the deadbolt and sat on the bed. I held her hand for a minute. Neither of us said anything.

Many women want men to be bold in making the first move, something I was never great at but like most men got better with as I got older. One good thing about being married is you lose a lot of the little self conscious ticks for showing your desire for sex. The problem is that your feelings complicate things more.

I turned and began to rub her shoulders. That opened her back up to me. She began to breathe out more as I could feel the tension releasing. Her husband hadn't rubbed her back in ages I discovered. But neither had I done so for my wife in a long time either.

I began to get distracted. Shit, my wife. What would she think if she even had the slightest idea...I pushed it out of my mind. I pushed her out of my mind.

I asked Stephanie to lie down. I worked my way down to massaging her ass through her department store slacks. Stephanie had a cute butt that she liked to wiggle at me when no one was watching. It was small and heart shaped and seems to expand ever so slightly the more you massaged it. Stephanie began to tremble a bit more as I began to move my fingers down to her thighs. I turned her over and kissed her on the forehead.

It was her turn in this game we were playing. She kissed my forehead, my ears, my nose, saving my lips for last, but just a kiss on the lips. She refused to let me do anything more. She then blew into my ear while sucking gently on my earlobes and stroking the back of my neck. She then kissed me again and took my tongue into her mouth.

That kiss was the best kiss of my life. My first kiss was awkward and terrible. The kiss on my wedding day felt like it had been a mistake. This kiss though, was impossible to really describe. I had only snorted coke once in my life, terrified of how amazing it felt and the prospect of being addicted. This was pretty much in the same category. She moved her tongue back and forth in my mouth slightly sucking the edge of my own tongue. Any shyness dissolved. We kissed for hours I thought, but it was about 15 minutes.

I undid her slip on shoes. I pulled down her slacks. She was a bit more chubby than I imagined which is probably why she wore black so much. I noticed about three or four stretch marks on her thighs and a scar above her left knee. Stephanie was wearing ordinary sky blue panties, something you'd find at Walmart or Target. I slowly and carefully licked her thighs, and rubbed my fingers gently across where I could feel the outline of her pussy. She began to get wet where I couldn't see it, but it began accumulating on my fingers.

I began to suck and lick every drop I could extract from her private parts through her panties. I pushed the fabric slightly aside and stuck my index finger inside her by making the come here motion. When her legs began to twitch, I kissed the bottom part of her stomach by slightly lifting up her blouse. She still had it on, and I decided to not take it off. It made her remind me of the girl in the office, and it helped accentuate her exposed legs and the tuft of black pubic hair that stood out sharply against pale skin as I pulled her panties all the way off.

I stood up and guided her right hand against my crotch. She unzipped my pants and began to stroke my dick through my underwear. I had luckily not worn boxers today so she couldn't pull my dick out so easily. It added suspense for both of us, and she returned the favor to me by sucking my uncircumcised head through my underwear. I was almost fully erect, but not quite there yet.

I stood up and let my pants slide down after undoing to the top button. I probably should have waited but I also took of my underwear and my shirt too, being totally naked.

It happened so fast.

I had glanced over at the clock when I felt my whole dick in her mouth, bobbing up and down, throbbing along with the motion of her mouth. I'm not big, less than 7 inches when erect. It was still impressive to me how she had taken the whole thing so quickly. She didn't even both to jerk me off a little.

She slid my dick back and forth in her mouth.

I could now see the top of her head. Little strands of sandy colored hair were coming undone from her ponytail which I finally took apart letting her loose hair fall on her black blouse.

Stephanie loved the taste of my precum apparently because she would suck everything out, which only made me produce more. I should mention that I almost never cum from blowjobs. Guys love it, but the truth is it's really hard for girls to do it right without a lot of experience. Stephanie must have been a blowjob queen in high school or had some wild college orgies or something because she was making me feel like I was going to burst. She was beautiful in her own way with her blue painted eyelashes, but there was a kind of homeliness to her that made the act seem so much more raw and clandestine.

I pulled my dick out of her mouth so I could go get a condom when she stopped me. In a deeper and shakier voice than I had ever heard she told me to wait. Despite her blowjob prowess, I could begin to see hints of guilt. I asked her if she just wanted to 69 today to ease our new relationship slowly and she nodded her head. I had no problem at the prospect of releasing my full load in her mouth.

I got back on the bed, the covers now completely a mess, and positioned her little heart shaped ass in my face. She didn't have a lot of pubic hair, but she had enough for me to feel it against my lips like a brush, and I loved it. I would suck her pussy juices from the little strands of hairs that caught it. She came probably at least twice, but maybe more. I know she could have faked it to make me happy, but I could feel how her legs shook when I took them in my hands.

I could feel myself getting harder and harder and I thought I would cum but then she took a breath right where I would have. I began to rub her ass gently and she began to moan a little and resumed for a few more minutes. This time I felt it building up and I began to slightly hump her mouth. I thought she'd be annoyed but she loved it. I knew I was getting to the point of no return.

I came in my co-worker's mouth. About three or four spurts of cum went out slowly but violently, filling her mouth and sticking to her teeth and the roof of her mouth as she moved my cock out of it. She lapped most of the liquid up. My mind went blank.

My wife. I love my wife. Her name is Rachel. She's a Capricorn. She has black wavy hair. She doesn't like scary movies. Her favorite ice cream flavor is strawberry shortcake.

I came in my coworkers mouth. It was dribbling now onto the bed. I could feel the heat from my new lovers mouth as she breathed out on my leg from exhaustion.

I had found out a month ago I was going to be a father. I was going to have a family. Rachel didn't seem so optimistic about the future because of our finances since she got laid off.

My coworkers ass still hovered in my face. Then, Stephanie turned around and threw herself on top of me and I kissed her exchanging all of our fluids at once. It was salty and in itself would have tasted awful, but we couldn't get enough swallowing it from each other.

My first date with my wife was at a skating rink. I fell down a dozen times but she helped me up. When we began dating I bought her a stuffed dog and cat because her family didn't let her have any pets growing up.

Stephanie's ass felt so smooth and tender in my hands after sex. Their shape being molded perfectly to the shape of my hands. It was like getting a shock when you touch a bad wire. You know it might happen, but when it does, it takes you by surprise.

We took a five minute power nap. We were getting to the one hour mark for the hotel. And we would have to be out soon to avoid paying for another hour. Stephanie didn't say a word, she just stroked some of the hairs on my chest and kissed me on the cheek.

After a minute we put on our clothes. She received a text from her husband. He had told her he would be coming in late that night because he had a "business dinner." He had a lot of those lately. He always had the tiniest hints of perfume on him when he came back home I heard.

I kissed Stephanie. She didn't want to leave me. She looked like she was going to cry. I squeezed her hand and smiled. She looked happy again. She freshened up in the bathroom spending a whole two minutes brushing her teeth. I didn't know how to end our first meeting so I said I had to go for some family emergency. She nodded. I wanted to go in for another hug, but it didn't seem right at the moment. We were going back to our other lives.

I went to a bar near my home. I had an Irish coffee. I needed a drink, but I felt tired. It was awful. It was the happiest worst day of my life. And then it was the saddest most exciting day of my life. I went to the bathroom and cried, hoping no one would notice when in reality no one would care. I hadn't cried in probably 4 years.

I got a text from Stephanie, "Thanks for receiving the package today. I think I'll have another one ready next week at the same time."

"Sounds great!" I replied. Then quickly deleted the evidence.

I called my wife to tell her I was coming home early because an inspection had closed off the office for the day. When I got back, she was on the couch wearing sweatpants. I cozied up next to her.

"Were you drinking again in the afternoon? You can't be doing this anymore when we've got the baby on the way." She was mad, but then she threw her arms around me. I'm glad you're back home. Now, go get me some ice cream and chocolate chips. We're hungry."