Afternoon in the Park

Story Info
Summer sun is not the only warmth between this couple.
792 words
4.31
12.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd been in the park all day in the blistering heat, but when I woke up it was getting dark and the air was warm rather than oppressive. You had your arm thrown over my body as you slept on your side.

I shifted, pulling away from your body a little so that I could move over you. I pushed you onto your back, still fast asleep, and gently started kissing your throat and neck, dragging my mouth down your body, my fingernails running down the sides of your body as I did.

Careful not to wake you, I gently fumbled with the button on your shorts with one hand, whilst continuing to stroke my nails along your body with the other. With the button freed, it isn't difficult to pull your shorts open and I slowly slide my fingers down between your legs, my nails going to work up the inside of your thighs, each time trailing closer and closer towards your hardening cock. Luckily it has been warm enough today for you not to wear your boxers, and my memory flits back to my earlier joke about 'easy access' as my fingers find their way up the side of your balls to the base of your stiffening member.

Gaining confidence, I tease your shorts a little lower, allowing better access to the prize. You stir slightly in your sleep and gently raise your ass off the ground in assistance. The anticipation of what is to come is making me so hot, and I can feel the slickness building between my legs.

I drop my mouth to your balls, running my tongue in figure of eights underneath them. I slide my hand around your cock as it rises, my thumb running around the head and pushing back your foreskin before running my mouth up the length of you to flick over the pre cum starting to break from the head of your hard cock jumping in my grip and mouth. I contemplate sinking my mouth over you, using my tongue and fingers and lips to make you come over my lips and down my throat. I look up at your face, your eyes are closed and I'm not sure if you're awake or not.

I run the tip of my tongue around the head of your cock once more, then pull away, sliding my body over your legs until I'm straddling you and my sarong falls over me. I'm hot and wet and quickly sink my tight cunt over your cock, groaning under my breath as I feel you inside me.

You're definitely awake now and grip at my hips as I move over you, holding me down as you push up inside me. I tighten around your cock and you swear through clenched teeth. Your hands grip at my hips, holding me down over you as you push up into me, your hands trying to force me into your own rhythm. But I'm having none of it.

I push your hands down into the ground tightly, leaning over you to kiss you hard and deeply. You smile against my mouth, and grab my wrists, pinning them behind my back in one hand while your other hand squeezes at my breasts roughly. My hands trapped, you roll me quickly onto my back, still buried inside me and taking my slow hard rhythm, start to fuck me on your own terms.

My hands are underneath my body, my back arched against the feel of your cock inside me and your body on top of me. You've got one hand gripping my hip again, pressing me against the ground, anchoring me against the force of you. I'm growling at you to fuck me harder, my muscles tightening around your cock. Your other hand has ripped my top, squeezing at my tits, my nipple hard against your skin. Without warning you pull away from me, grabbing my leg and arm and flipping my onto my front, onto my hands and knees, seemingly not caring who in the vast park sees us screwing in the grass. Your knee pushes my legs apart and you pull my body back roughly against you to impale my body on you again.

You've got my waist in a hard grip, one hand caught in my hair so my head is back and my back is arched. I'm so close to coming, pushing back against every thrust, my fingers flexing involuntarily in the rug underneath us, and my muscles vice like around your cock. Your hands move to my hips, holding me down as you fuck me, driving into me over and over again, as my hot wet cunt tightens around you until you force your come deep inside me.