Afternoon in the Sun Ch. 02

Story Info
Young voyeurs take control of couple.
4k words
4.5
99.8k
28
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 02/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Background

Janet married teacher, finds herself in a secluded works yard, seduced into her very first infidelity by a man she trusts. He skilfully exploits both her lust and her guilt, coaxing her into a level of lewdness she has never before experienced. Without warning her he exposes Janet to a trio of young men who sneak up and watch them having sex. When watching isn't enough they take control of the couple and make her perform for them as she did for her lover. She does so in hopes that her acquiescence will end the ordeal and she will be able to return to her normal life without anyone ever knowing what she did.

Please read the first chapter and those following this one to get the complete story.

_________

She kept sucking him gently long after his orgasm had subsided. His prick was getting softer and losing some of its tumescence. Finally, damp with perspiration and flushed from the exertion, she sat up and put her arms around his neck. For a brief moment she rested her head on his shoulder and then pressed her mouth to his in a long, deep kiss.

"That was wonderful," she sighed. "I've never had sex that good before."

He was about to reply when an arm shot in the rear window on the passenger side and scooped up her purse and discarded clothes from the back seat before either of them could react.

It was the kids who had been watching and as a triumphant whoop went up he realized there were now three of them celebrating beside the rear fender.

Quickly, he bolted out his door and stumbled around the car toward them trying to zip his fly and stuff his shirt tail back into his pants as he went.

They had scrambled up a small embankment and were just out of reach by the time he made it around to the passenger side. From inside the car he could here Janet's panicky voice screaming in disbelief.

"Noooo! ¬¬....Wait!" she shrieked. "You can't take my things!" all the while trying to scrunch down on the seat to hide her nakedness from them.

They'd stopped running now and were laughing and whooping like they had struck gold. One of them had her panties and was modeling them against his jeans while thrusting his hips in and out in a lewd parody of sex.

The newest one, the one they hadn't been seen until a moment ago, was a little older than the other two, and was rummaging in her purse. It took him only a moment to find her wallet and to stuff what money she had into his hip pocket.

Methodically, he searched through the other compartments, taking out her credit cards and keeping them, opening every nook and cranny to see what may be hidden there. In the snapshot section he found her driver's license and a photo of her with her husband and son.

A scheming little smirk showed on the kid's face as he realized that he had all of the aces in the deck right there in his hands.

The woman inside the car had gone silent now. She was crouched on the floor of the front seat, peeking out the open window, trying to see what was going on without showing herself.

Her lover just stood near the rear of the car, not able to do anything except wait to see what was going to happen.

The older boy spoke first."Is that you in the car Mrs. Moore?" he asked facetiously as he read her name from her driver's license. Her lover interjected

She made no reply but squeezed down lower in the car.

"Janet Moore, 1055 Ritson Crescent, Leaside. 28 years old, blond hair, green eyes, 5 foot four, 117 pounds, married. Married...but very horny!" he laughed. "Is that you in the car there Janet sweetie?"

She started to cry then. They had her name and all pretext of anonymity was stripped away just like her clothes.

"Look, just take the money and give her back her things," her lover interjected.

"Why should we?" came the testy response. "She hardly had any money."

"Then take mine too! Just give us back her things and let us get out of here."

While he was talking, one of the kids had been circling around to the front of the car affording himself a better look inside. From where she was positioned she hadn't seen him moving and he stood for some time beside the open driver's door getting another good look at her.

She still hadn't seen him until he reached inside the car and pulled the keys from the ignition. She let out a little scream but by then it was too late as he tossed the glittering keys up to the older boy on the hill.

Suddenly, realizing what he had taken, the driver yelled an oath and started up the hill after his keys.

"Hold it! Take one more fuckin' step and I'll throw these keys so far you'll never get them back."

The driver paused half way up the hill and glowered at him.

"How you gonna get your girlfriend out of here without her clothes and your car dipstick?" the kid taunted. "Now throw me your wallet and get back down where you were."

The driver tossed his wallet up to him and again the boy emptied it of cash and credit cards before systematically searching every compartment. He found the man's I.D., driver's license and business cards.

"Richard Barton, President," he read aloud with great amusement. "Is this your own fuckin' company?"

"No. My father-in-law owns it," replied Richard without thinking.

"Oh lovely," smirked the kid. "And does the wife's Daddy know about you and Mrs. Moore here?"

Barton was sweating. Although he was standing in the heat of the sun, it was the knot in his belly that was opening his pores. He felt weak, frustrated and powerless. Here they were being held by three unarmed punks and within minutes these kids had gained the power to totally screw up his life. At first he had thought that only Janet could be hurt by this. But now they had him on the hook as well.

"Tell Janet to get out of the car Richard. Just tell her that you can both have your things back if she gets out and gives us a little peek show."

He stood there grinning as the man pondered his lack of options. He'd made it sound so simple. Just show the boys some skin and this problem could all go away.

"You'd better come out Janet. They're not going to leave us alone until you do," Richard advised.

"Yeah. You'd better come out Janet," the ring leader teased, mimicking Richard's voice. "And Richard, you'd better back up a little and go sit by the bridge there. And just so you don't do anything stupid, you'd better take of your clothes too."

Angrily, Richard removed his clothing and balled them up in his arms. He was angry at Janet still hovering in the car prolonging their embarrassment, and he was angry at being stripped of his clothes and his dignity by three young punks. They had the upper hand and she was making it worse with her prissiness.

"Have you got a blanket in your car Richard? I think we're gonna need one," the kid joked

"In the trunk," Richard answered sullenly. With his bundled clothing clasped in front of him he backed away about thirty feet and slumped down in the shade near the base of the bridge.

The boy who had taken charge came down the slope and tossed the keys to the kid in the red shirt.

"Get the blanket," he ordered. "I'm gonna get a good look at Mrs. Moore."

With that he pulled open the passenger door and saw her tucked down by the front seat trying to cover herself with her hands.

"C'mon out Jan baby. It's the only way to get your stuff back and get outa here. Unless you want us to call Mr. Moore and have him come down here and find you like this?" he mocked, grabbing his crotch and rubbing his chest lewdly.

He strutted back and forth for a moment, waiting for her to make up her ind."We're gonna go over and sit on those rocks and give you one minute to come out and show us your body. If you don't we'll take the keys and your clothes and phone Mr. Moore to come down and find his bare-assed wife and her boyfriend here."

"For chrissakes come out Janet so we can get the hell out of here!" roared Richard. "I'm not going to have my good name ruined for your belated show of modesty! They've seen everything you've got anyway. They were watching you from the hill."

Janet thought briefly and then eased up onto the seat. She swung her legs out the door and paused there for a moment looking like she might change her mind. Still, there really wasn't any option for her and she was smart enough to know that.

This was a nightmare but she wasn't about to let these street punks ruin her life. If they wanted a look, she'd let them look. Without her clothes she couldn't stop them from getting an eyeful anyway.

The kid with the keys was still rummaging in the trunk. He's found Richard's briefcase and was trying each of the small keys in the lock. Finally, one popped the catch and it opened.

There were papers in there and a few more dollars tucked in a flap but what caught his attention were a Polaroid camera and a few candid shots of women in various compromising scenes. None of them were Janet Moore.

Janet stood by the car and faced the two young men sitting twenty feet away on the rocks. She felt nervous and her mouth was dry but there was something about being naked in front of strangers that sent a quiver through her belly.

Walking toward them, a few steps at a time, she felt her breasts swaying as she picked her way over the open ground. She was acutely aware of her nakedness. Although there was almost no air moving, what little breeze there was riffled through the blond curls of her pubic hair and stiffened her nipples.

"Come closer," the leader ordered.

The three boys and Richard were watching intently as she tip-toed in her bare feet over the rough ground toward the rock.

The boy at the car took the blanket out of the trunk and tossed it on the ground in front of the other two.

Richard sat quietly watching the scene unfold from thirty feet away and savoring every minute of it. His eyes were riveted on Janet and he drank in every detail of her predicament with delight. Watching the prissy little bitch forced to expose her nakedness to strangers aroused him tremendously. It would serve her right if they did call her husband, he thought. But,regretably, that would implicate him for getting into her pants.

Janet was in front of the rocks now and stood there waiting for instructions as the boys looked her over. Her nipples were as hard as the pebbles under her feet and she felt a shiver course through her loins as their eyes molested her.

Still, the obvious lust reflected in the faces of her young audience made her a little self-possessed and cocky. Without being asked, she disdainfully turned around to afford them a look at her bottom. She ran one hand down her own smooth flank, posing a little and watching their reactions.

"Just bend right over and let's see all of it," the red shirt demanded.

With her feet parted a little, she bent from the waist running her hands down the fronts of her shapely legs and holding them just above the ankle.

"Oohh fuck!" the dark one exclaimed as he sat only inches from her lovely bum. "Spread the blanket out and get down on it."

Janet picked up the folded blanket and shook it out. The action was enough to make her breasts jiggle vigorously and the guys whistled and slapped palms as they cheered their own good fortune. Janet smoothed out the car rug and got down on it.

"Lay right down on your back Mrs. Moore. We want to see everything you've got."

Janet arranged herself as she was told, flat on her back, but she kept her knees bent so her feet wouldn't be in the dirt.

"Spread your legs and show us some pussy, Jan Baby. We want a little slut show from you before you get outa here."

They made her touch herself, fondling her private parts and spreading the lips with her fingers. They mocked her for her nipples being hard and the obvious wetness where her fingers played.

The lewdness of what she was doing in front of these ruffians brought a strange excitement to her. If she passed them on the street she wouldn't have given them the time of day. But here, in these circumstances, being made to debauch herself in front of them, somehow stirred her libido and she could feel the sexual excitement building in her.

She knew that Richard was somewhere just behind but it was obvious he was going to be of no help. He was watching, she was sure, and probably enjoying every minute of it.

"Keep going Mrs. Moore. You're doin' great," teased the oldest one when she opened her eyes. "Keep your eyes open and keep playing with yourself like you're doin' it just for us."

"Do you ever do this for your husband ... just lay on your back and finger fuck while he watches?" the blond one asked.

She didn't answer and he reached out with his running shoe and wormed it under her just below where her fingers were working.

"Well? Do you?" he persisted. "Does hubby get to see you get it on with yourself like this?"

"No," she answered in a low voice.

"What does he do to you then? I want to know everything he does to you and what you do for him. Tell us about the last time he got into your pants. What did he do?"

"He just made love to me," she answered. We were in bed and we just made love."

"No! I want you to tell us everything right from the start. And don't stop fingering your pussy while you're telling us."

She started tentatively, not knowing exactly what to say. The sound of her own voice speaking so intimately of her sex life with Robert surprised her. The kid prompted her again and she started over trying to remember all of the details he was demanding of her.

"I was lying in bed beside him, my husband, Robert," she stalled,

"He rolled toward me and kissed me. I had on a white night dress that he likes and...he fondled my breasts through the cloth ... covering them with his hands and squeezing them. After a while he lifted them out of the low neck and touched my bare skin. He licked my nipples and sucked on them for a long while. Then he put his hand down and pulled up the hem of my nightie ... and touched me between the legs."

She was breathing noisily now. The effect of discussing her intimacies with Robert, aloud and with strangers, while they watched her touching and displaying herself, was unexpectedly arousing. Her fingers moved more quickly now and her hips rocked to the rhythm. It was difficult to talk while she masturbated but the carnal images that were conjured in her mind added to the sexual abandon that enveloped her.

"He kept touching me and stoking me there until I was aroused and then ... he entered me."

Janet could feel the tide of pleasure building in her loins and she had no will to stop it.

"You mean he fucked you," the blond boy chortled.

"Yes... he ... fucked me,' she blurted as her hips arched off the blanket.

She was going to cum and it suddenly didn't matter that they were watching.Involuntary moans escaped her lips as her writhing pelvis kept pace with her loving fingers. And she did cum shamelessly with huge tremors shaking her body. Waves of pleasure swept over her, pumping her hips, hardening her nipples and drenching her fingers.

"Open your eyes Mrs. Moore."

As her eyes fluttered open the flash from Richard's Polaroid went off and the whirr of the camera motor confirmed that her solo performance had been recorded for posterity.

The oldest boy slid down the embankment to stand at the edge of the blanket, hips thrust forward and hands stuck in the back pockets of his jeans.

"Get up on your knees Mrs. Moore. It's feeding time."

Janet knelt in front of him and he wound his fingers tightly into her lovely blond hair getting a commanding grip on her head. Roughly, he pulled her towards him so that her face was only inches from his crotch.

"Take out my cock," he ordered. "Take it out and lick it."

She tugged down his zipper and struggled to extricate his penis, already hard from watching her. But, before she could begin to lick it he was forcing it impatiently between her lips. Afraid to resist, she opened her mouth wide in acceptance of the inevitable and began to bob her head up and down on its length.

The camera clicked again and again. In mere moments the leader was cumming and she felt his body spasm pushing deep into her mouth and holding her head jammed against his crotch in an iron grip. Almost as quickly, she felt him relax a little and loosen his grip on her hair. His whole body was wracked with tremors as she continued to work her mouth up and down on his shaft. Her tongue bathed him gently and her fingers played with his balls. It amazed her how quickly he had cum.

He'd already begun to soften in her mouth and her continued ministrations seemed to cause him some mild discomfort. Abruptly then, he pulled back pushing her away forcefully so that she sprawled backwards onto the car rug.

"I'm next." Called red shirt, "And I want to fuck her first."

By the time he reached the blanket his jeans were unbuckled and on the way down. Without preliminaries, he pushed her flat on her back and struggled between her legs, forcing them apart with his bony knees.

The rough ground beneath the blanket was strewn with little rocks and pebbles and Janet could feel them digging into her back and hips as his body pushed onto her.

His anxiety and agitation made him inept and she could feel his stiffened penis jabbing aimlessly before it finally found her opening and slipped inside.

Of necessity, she shifted her position to avoid a sharp rock that was digging into her and he whooped for joy, mistaking her movement for a sign of her lust.

"Lookit!" She loves it!" he called out to the others. "She can't keep her fuckin' ass still,' he exulted. "C'mon lady. Fuck me. Show us what you like. You really are some horny cunt aren't you Mrs. Fucking Moore! Let's hear you say it for us too. Tell us you're a horny cunt and you love to fuck, just like you told Dickie boy over there."

Janet was appalled that that these street punks had heard her responding to Robert. She glared at him blaming him for degrading her, forcing her to say those vulgar things.

The young punk worked his hands underneath her, gripping her behind with both hands and pulling her towards him with every stroke. All the while, he was talking to her, debasing her with language and demanding that she repeat the sexual words and descriptions he liked to hear.

She was starting to get sore from so much sex but she was afraid to complain. Concentrating on making him cum as quickly as possible made more sense and she began to toil underneath him matching his movements stroke for stroke.

They were both freely perspiring from the day's heat and wherever their skin touched it made little wet sucking noises.

The other two boys watched intently as Janet aggressively fucked their friend. Even Richard had moved closer and was standing up unnoticed near the rear of the car to get a better view. Naked, he could not hide his arousal and made no attempt to disguise the fact that he found her situation lewdly stimulating. Even his cock seemed to be straining to get a better look.

Determinedly, Janet worked her body against the young man's, guiding his hips with her hands and thrusting her pelvis up to meet him. Most of her weight was on her shoulders and her feet as she lifted her bottom up off the blanket with each thrust.

The kid had stopped talking now and was entirely consumed with the intensity of their sex. Sweat dripped from his brow onto Janet and his breathing was loud and ragged. Deep in his belly he could feel the tension rising and his fingers gripped her buttocks tighter, trying to force himself deeper into her.

She watched him closely recognizing the signs of his impending climax and increasing her efforts beneath him. Reaching down between them, she lightly squeezed his balls scraping them lightly with her nails. With her hand there he could manage only minimal penetration and the teasing effect of his struggling was enough to bring him to a powerful climax.

12