Afternoon Play Pal

Story Info
Coed services a dirty old man.
978 words
3.93
24.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can see one of our afternoon meetings. You and I are "fuck buddies" as you call it, insatiable together. I arrive after your last class at your apartment. It's early September, warm with a little breeze. You greet me at the door in short cutoffs and a belly shirt; your hair pinned up and back. Our shared grins tell it all.

I sweep you into my arms and kiss your smooth warm neck. You push me away playfully and run to your room, turning to beckon me with an evil grin and a waving finger. I slip my polo shirt off and doff my shoes with careless ease and stalk toward your room. I see you reclined on your queen-sized bed, the window open to the hillside next to your building.

"Come here you little wench. I want you on your knees," I growl in our own sex talk. "Hurry up or you're gonna get a spanking, angel-slut!"

You lick your lip, bite it and get off the bed. "No, crawl..." I command. You melt to all fours and I catch a glimpse of your bare breasts in your halter, nipples hard. You crawl slowly to me, as I slip off my slacks, standing at the doorway to your room in briefs. As you reach me and your hands clutches up my legs, I slip a pearl choker from my hand and fasten it around your neck. The three tied tight laces of pearls tell anyone that you're mine.

You finger the pearls for a moment, smile and kiss over my thighs and bulge. I feel your teeth gnawing at my cock and balls inside my Calvin's. With a swift motion you hook the sides with your thumbs and slide it down over my bouncing erection and down my legs. I lean back on the doorframe as your small feminine hand curls around my hard shaft and I feel your soft butterfly kisses up over my tight balls and stiff cock. Your wet tongue is like fire on me as it slithers up the underside of my shaft. I groan and look down to see your pretty "innocent" eyes watch me as your soft wet lips close over my silky yet hard head.

You hand slide behind me to toy and knead my ass cheeks as you bob slowly up and down my hard cock. I reach down to caress your soft cheeks, feeling my cock pressing outwards in them. You let it go with a wet pop and your hot breath bathes my balls.

"That's a good little bitch, Erin. Get on the bed. I want you now..." You scamper up giving my cock a playful squeeze, squealing with naughty laughter as I slap your firm rounded butt.

You tumble backwards onto the bed quickly followed by me. I pin you to the duvet and kiss you roughly, straddling you. With practiced ease, I yank your halter from you, spilling your pert breasts from the top. I grab your frame and feast on your ripe pink nipples. I feel you up-do the top button of your jean cutoffs and I push them down your hips. My fingers graze cloyingly over the soft synthetic fabric of your violet thong. My cock pressing over your shin and foot as we struggle and roll on the bed together.

My lips trace lightly down your tummy and breasts, over your hips and thighs. The feather light trail of kisses causes you the shudder and moan in turn. My lips and teeth mouth and gnaw at your thong, sucking softly till I taste the faintness of your juices. I push the material aside and kiss your budding lips with a loving kiss.

My tongue then splits your labia as I paint wet strokes up and down your soft hair and bare lower lips. My finger opens you and I explore and tastes every fold bump and hole you have to offer me. Your arching hips push your pussy hard against my mouth and I feast with unbridled lust on your flower.

"Oh fuck me gaddammit! You always tease me so much!"

"Beg for it..." I murmur into your wet pussy. My eyes enjoying the view up your body and your fiery eyes glowing between your breasts.

I grab some lube from your bedside, dribbling it wetly over my anxious cock. Returning to your open legs I push my cock down and into your opening. I see you arch into me, your head thrown back, your mouth form an "Oh" of ecstasy and excitement. I push in deeper, the lubricant greasing our coupling with ease. We grind together, connected at the hilt. Your nails rake my triceps as you hump your hips with quick strokes. Eyes connected with total intensity.

My hips flex again and again, pumping you with strong thrusts. Your moans melt to grunts as I pound into you. Your breasts bob in small circles as we buck together. My balls slapping into your ass with repeated brushings. I dominate over you, arms holding me up, hips bumping your thigh backs. You pull back your thighs to allow me deeper penetration, urging me with dirty sex talk to fuck you like a bitch in heat.

I feel you body shake and the wave break as your orgasm overtakes you. I arch up with a hard grunt and I can hold no longer. Thick pulses of cum coarse into your tight wet snatch. "Cum in me deep! Oh yeah baby fuck me harder!" Your urgings are mixed with mine as I groan with my own orgasm.

We slow... Short shallow strokes, finally melting our bodies into a shared embrace. We kiss again and again, still connected. Pulling the sheet over our naked bodies, we snuggle, drift in sleep and waken to snuggle again. Another wonderful meeting, many yet to come...