Afternoon Quickie

Info
Just a quickie.
15 words
4.54
38.2k
12
9
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

T takes a moment out of her busy schedule to pause for a quickie.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsongabout 2 years agoAuthor

@GoBucks1985 ; sadly, as this audio is older than 3 years, I do not even recall what it was. šŸ˜…

GoBucks1985GoBucks1985about 2 years ago

God I'm in love with you T!!! I'm sorry but you are too amazing for words and you have done more to heal my body than anything in over 10 years ... I am QUICKLY BECOMING ADDICTED TO YOU..... I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO HAVE THE HONOR AND PLASURE OF TEASING AND PLAYING WITH YOUT AMAZING CLIT AND PUSSY AND BRINGING FORTH ASANY ORGASMS AS YOU COULD POSSIBLY HANDLE.... I CAN ONLY IMAGINE THE PLEASURE DOING SO WOULD BRING ME TO SERVE YOU THIS WAY... CURIOUS DO YOU HAVE THE LINK YO THAT PORN? šŸ˜

Andygorn2Andygorn2about 3 years ago
in your dream, you trade places with her

you're not sure how it happened, but one second you are watching the blonde squirt for the 4th time...the next, you are looking via a window through orgasm-heavy eyes at her sprawled on a chaise next to the bed + she's frantically rubbing her clitoris; you can hear her groans and gasps as her pleasure rises. The background to her room looks so familiar, but you're not sure why..? Trying to get your bearings and shake away the tiredness brought on by your climaxes, you are laid, dishevelled in your long thin yellow sun-dress (bra and panties discarded in your previous lusts) and spread-eagled upon another duvet...'oh no, it's the one from the movie!' the thought shoots into your brain and you take in the sight of several cameras around the bed. "Ah, ready for round two, my darling wife? I promise you at least 5 squirts this time." a husky male voice enquires as a door opens, then his gasp and chuckle greets your ears as he approaches. His weight presses down on the bed, tantalisingly close to you. That same hard, heavy pressure you've been watching him apply to gain entry to his beautiful partner. You try to murmur what occurred, but stop mid-sentence and gasp at the sight of his muscular, sweat-sheened frame, like a stallion. No, a stud. His huge penis rears up from his crotch, still slick with lube and his co-star's creamy fluids. The thick dark fur of his groin a perfect contrast (and undoubted added stimulus) to your own shaved sex. "I would ask, what have you done with my wife...but she has her own, secret ways. I don't ask, i just benefit from them. Greatly. No need to explain, argue or resist. And i *did* promise 5 squirts." You find your need and desire for this stranger increasing exponentially from nowhere. Your hands find both breasts; the dark nipples already straining and painfully erect. You also find your voice and quickly interrupt, almost breathless: "No! You did *not* promise 5 squirts. You promised *at least* 5 of them. and I doubt you wish to disappoint your wife?" You point at the other woman. What you had initially taken to be a window is a large screen tv and the blonde reclines upon your bed, her feet high in the air as she uses a double-dildo -*yours*- inside her own spasming anus and vagina. "Well, well, another woman who has the same tastes as my beloved. Let's get you started, then; I always keep my promises." With a flick, the hem of your dress is cast over your head, partially hiding him from view, as his head swoops down so he can capture your overheated clitoris between his knowing lips and begin suckling upon you...

HardTime4_69HardTime4_69almost 4 years ago
Love hearing you

I swear you have the sexiest voice I've ever heard.

bogg99bogg99over 4 years ago
Such a good audio presentation

Itā€™s perfect. Itā€™s all about the voice, the measured breathing, the quicker breathing, the panting, the long pauses holding the breath, the moans, the squealing, the build up and the orgasm. Such good stimulation, enticing this listener to truly get in the mood and follow along. Wow!! and thanks

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Best of Both Worlds: A SurpriseĀ Jasmine's secret fantasies are revealed.in Illustrated
She Offers To Fulfill My FantasyĀ A night out for my b'day takes a wild turn when we get home.in Loving Wives
That's What Friends Are ForĀ Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Quarrelling with KayleeĀ He tries to resist his girlfriend's little sister.in Erotic Couplings
Wife Bang in the Stables Ch. 01Ā Wife and 18-year-old studs on an icy day.in Loving Wives
More Stories