Afternoon Shower

Story Info
A hot, wet encounter - and more!
3.5k words
4.07
17.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SHE: I finish a 5-mile run in the crisp fall air. The exercise felt good, but air was chilly, and I am rather worn out, so what could be better than a loooong, hot shower? No one is around, so I don't bother closing the door. Leaving my clothes in the pile on the floor, I slip into the shower.

HE: I get home a little early from work. We had just finished a big project, and the boss rewarded my leadership by sending me home a couple hours early.. I call your name, but I get no answer. You probably went out running like you usually do in the afternoon.

SHE: I lose track of time. The warm water is SO relaxing after a run. I could let the water massage me all afternoon. I pull out the shampoo and start sudsing up my hair.

HE: I head up to the bedroom to get rid of the suit and tie, but as I get close I hear water running. The door to the master bath is half open, and I peak in. I look through the steam ... thru the frosted glass door ... and my eyes lock onto the sudsy, warm, wet form of my woman. Oh MY!

SHE: A sixth sense tells me you are there. Turning slowly halfway around, I catch sight of you in the mirror, but you don't seem to notice that I notice. Knowing you are watching, I arch my back slightly as I rinse the shampoo from my hair, running my finger slowly down my long blonde hair.

HE: I take a step back, so you can't see me so easily... so that I can continue to enjoy the exquisite view.

SHE: I take the soap and lather my neck...shoulders...down my arms...hands fingers...(real slow, sensual, sexxxy, because I know you are watchin') then back up the arm....stopping at my chest ... breasts ... sudsin' them allll up...round and round my nipples....down to my belly ... now to my other shoulder, arm, hand, fingers...back my arm...to my breast again...(knowin' this is going to drive you crazy)....

HE: Breathtaking ... simply breathtaking ...

SHE: hmmm, I am impressed ... or stunned ...you are still just watching and haven't stripped down and joined me.

HE: I'm so torn ... to stay here and enjoy the voyeuristic view, or to step into the shower.

SHE: Taking the soap to my belly...to my thighs...and now washin' my womanhood....very slowly as I let out a small sigh...hmmmm still you just watch...(I bet I know what you are doing...hehe)

HE: I am mesmerized by you ... unable to tear my eyes from you ... I shift my hips to try to get more comfortable in these pants that suddenly seem a little tight.

SHE: Facing the wall, my ass to the shower door...as I wash really well...knowin' that this has got to be drivin' you insane..knowin' that you are going to not be able to take just jackin' yourself when I am nude and sudsy...but you have some strong will baby...you are lovin' just watching...thinkin' I don't know you are there...

HE: I smile to myself, enjoying the secret show. And she still hasn't looked out the door to see me. I undo my belt. I reach into my pants to shift my swollen cock to a more comfortable angle.

SHE: As I wash my legs...bending down...ass at the door...washing all the way to my feet...and I am not usin' my legs to bend...I thought I heard a groan....I am grinning, tryin' not to laugh...knowin' you are about to be in the shower with me soon...but you still watch...I love this will power you have, 'cause I wouldn't have had it myself

HE: I am barely breathing -- stunned by your beauty and your sexxxy moves.

SHE: Ok, now I am stunned...you are still watching...shows me that you are stronger than I thought....hehe...

HE: I lean against the door frame, feeling a little weak. My breathing is rapid and shallow now. I suddenly notice that my hand is still in my pants, slowly stroking my hard cock.

SHE: ... so I grab the showerhead (four adjustments...slow, medium, fast, and "who needs a man!") and move it to the slow speed....at first!...rinsing the soap off me... rinsing my hair...down my shoulders...belly...back..

HE: I step forward a little to get a better view ... how could I possibly resist? .

SHE: ...legs...feet. Now movin' the shower speed to medium....parting my legs...feelin' the vibe...sighing a little...enjoying my shower...loving that I am drivin' you out of your mind...but you still watch...so I turn up the speed to fast...

HE: Perhaps she knows? ... Surely she doesn't ALWAYS shower like this? Surely I should come home early more often to find out!

SHE: Oh my god, knowin' you're watchin'... the vibe...the warmth of the water...has made me very horny...I sit on the ledge in the shower...bring one leg up...and start to rub myself....moaning....omg!

HE: I see you have closed your eyes, so I take a chance and step forward a bit farther for a better view.

SHE: Taking a finger and enter myself...slowly at first...sighing...now two fingers as my thumb circles my clit...OMG feels sooooo good...taking the shower massager to my clit

HE: The intensity on your face tells me you are REALLY enjoying the shower -- that look's half way between pain and pure pleasure. I can't QUITE see what you are doing, but I can guess!

SHE: Ooooomg I can feel I am going to climax sooon....

HE: Silently I step around for a better view -- your pussy, your fingers, and the pulsing water. You are so lost in your own pleasure that you haven't even opened your eyes to see me right outside the shower door.

SHE: Moaning....feeling soooo close.....OMG....BABY...I EXPLODE...WITH A LOUD SCREAM....OMG YESSSSSS... Oh, I know I heard you groan that time...

HE: I step back quickly so that you won't see me ... yet ...

SHE: I rinse one more time and turn off the shower. As I open the door, you step toward me with a towel -- with the biggest grin -- and a very hungry look on your face!

HE: I step forward and wrap the towel around you. I whisper in your ear, "Thanks for the show, babe. You were ... simply aMAZing!" When I hear you giggle and then see the twinkle in your eye, I realize you must have known I was there all along.

SHE: "I'm glad you liked it," I say with a wink. And for added affect, I make a show of drying off, too! I throw my head back and my chest out as I dry my hair.

HE: Enough teasing!!! I look straight into your eyes, and you freeze, looking straight back into mine. I gently take the towel from you and drop it on the floor, our eyes never straying.

SHE: Whoa! You've changed! In the blink of an eye, my knees go weak.

HE: I put my hands on your hips and walk you backwards out of the bathroom, our eyes locked the whole time. I see the passion in your eyes, and I am sure you see the passion in mine.

SHE: My body has chills all over and is sooo excited...my heart is pounding out of my chest, so hot and horny for my man...

HE: I don't stop when we reach the bed, but lay you back on the bed

SHE: omg, I love this

HE: You lie there exposed to my view ... I stand over you silently, my eyes finally leaving yours. Slowly, deliberately, I look over your entire body.

SHE: mmmm, omg, so sexxy

HE: I savor every curve -- neck, shoulders, arms, breasts, stomach, hips, legs -- all get equal attention. It takes a minute ... perhaps longer ... to return to your eyes.

SHE: I feel both weak and strong. I know my body is not flawless, but you make me feel perfect -- like I have nothing to hide.

HE: Our eyes meet again. I unbutton my shirt. My eyes watch yours, but I notice that your eyes are wandering a little bit -- glancing down occasionally. I slip out of my pants, and I see your eyes drifting even more, and a faint smile crosses my lips.

SHE: I love your cock! I NEED IT

HE: I stand over you, my body tall and proud. My cock tall and proud. You are mine and I am ready to claim my prize.

SHE: I see you are very excited, and it makes me tingle. It is my turn to admire you. Come to me! Come to me! Take me!

HE: I lean forward over you ... an arm on each side of you ... trapping you.

SHE: Breathing faster, so excited.

HE: I slowly lower myself, until my lips are just an inch from yours. My chest an inch from yours...

SHE: Feeling your heat baby....my body is quivering

HE: My hard cock oh-so-close to your pussy... my eyes locked with yours

SHE: My pussy is kissing your cock

HE: Both of us filled with desire ...

SHE: My heart is racing, looking into your eyes.

HE: mmm...

SHE: mmmmm...

SHE: "I want you baby!" It feels like a shout, but it is barely a whisper.

HE: I move in closer ... The tip of my cock parting the your lip ...

SHE: Breathing fast....mmmmmm, sighing oooooomg. The anticipation is driving me crazy

HE: discovering the warm wet entrance.

SHE: Sooooo wet and hot and horny and excited for you

HE: My eyes drill through you!

SHE: My body is quivering ...

HE: And then my cock drills through you, too!

SHE: "OOOOH!" I love this! You fill me so completely

HE: I bury myself into you in one long, strong stroke. And I pause.

SHE: Mmmmmmmmmmm OMG loudly moaning

HE: Another long, strong, slow stroke; another pause.

SHE: Sooooooo tight around your manhood...your rock hard cock

HE: "You're mine" I say in a soft voice. Not a condescending boast. No a chauvinistic claim. Just a simple bold fact.

SHE: "I'm yours." Not a submission. Not a surrender. An admission of the connection we have. An invitation to again share our passion.

HE: I see the desire in your eyes

SHE: You take my arms and pin them behind my head.

HE: and I feel a wild desire building in me.

SHE: Taking me...so that I can't move, all yours.

HE: My body descends down onto yours ...my arms envelope you strongly.

SHE: Mmmm, omg

HE: And my cock starts to pound .

SHE: Oooooooh godddddd

HE: Long, strong strokes

SHE: "Oooh! Yesssss!"

HE: My lips attack your lips.

SHE: My body is squirmmmmming under you.

HE: My arms hold you tight.

SHE: Kissing you back so deeply,...

HE: My cock invades your pussy again and again... a little faster and a little faster.

SHE: moaning with each thrust.

HE: Again and again.

HE: A little faster and a little faster.

SHE: Sooooo tight around you....it feels like my pussy is sucking you in deeeeeper.

HE: You feel like heaven!

SHE: My pussy is squeeeeeeeeeeezing your cock.

HE: A minute ... two minutes ...

HE: My desire continues to build. "I can never get enough of you!"

SHE: "Oooh! Don't stop!" You feel like heaven, toooo, baby, as I continue to moan with each stroke.

HE: Five minutes ... I can't hold you tight enough! Or kiss you deep enough! Or bury my cock deep enough!

SHE: Your intensity can amaze me! I wrap my arms and my legs and my lips around you to keep that intensity as close as possible. I soooo can't get enough of your touch, kisses, of your cock in me...

SHE: Eight Minutes .... "And now, YOU are MINE!" I command as I roll you off of me.

HE: You catch me by surprise, but I don't protest. "Whatever you want ..." I say as I relax on my back, my arms folded behind my head.

SHE: The grin on your face is almost infuriating, but I am in command now! I kneel beside you, my arm pressing down on your chest asserting my control.

HE: I can't quite read your face -- almost a pout, almost a grin. So I try to read the rest of you. "What a gorgeous sight!" I say almost involuntarily. Long blonde hair framing your face and cascading over your breasts.

SHE: I can help but smile at the way you look at me. "Mmmm ... what shall we do next ....?"

HE: "This could be fun," I say as I watch your eyes volley back and forth from my lips to my cock.

SHE: I decide to start with your lips, bending over toward your face.

HE: I see the look in your eyes and anticipate the passionate kiss that I know is coming.

SHE: I kiss you lightly ... teasing like ... just barely touching.

HE: "Baby!?"

SHE: I continue the light kisses, smiling inside as you raise your neck desperately to get closer to my lips.

HE: My cock is still aching, and now I can't get those kisses either!

SHE: OK, Babe, have a real kiss! I press my face to yours to kiss you harder. Slide on top of you kissing your hot lips....so hungrily. For good measure, I decide to put my hands to better use.

HE: I gasp slightly as you take my cock into your hand.

SHE: So hard and sticky...I can't resist... My lips leap from your lips to your cock. I slide my lips around your manhood, sucking all the juices.

ME: My cock jumps at the touch of your lips.

SHE: Watching your eyes as I suck you in ...

SHE: inch ...

HE: I gasp!

SHE: by ...

SHE: inch... .

HE: Your wicked, wonderful smile and your twinkling, mischievous eyes!

SHE: Sucking you all the way in...feeling the back of my throat.

HE: And again my cock twitches involuntaril.

SHE: I smile again as I feel your cock jump in my mouth.

HE: My cock tenses and gets even a bit harder!

SHE: I lick the tip of your beautiful cock ...

HE: Your hair tickles my legs and hips.

SHE: Swirling my tongue all around your tip ... watching the pure pleasure in your eyes.

HE: My cock jumps again! And I gasp again. "You do that SOOO well, baby!"

SHE: I pull back and give you that grin....taking the tip of my tongue and barely touching the tip of your cock as I jack you.

HE: Each little touch of your tongue makes my cock jump again!!

SHE: Running my tongue around the tip of my cock.

HE: Mmmm

SHE: Now taking you alllllll the way in.

HE: MMMMMM

SHE: In and out .... sucking you so hard

HE: Mmm ... I can't seem to think of anything but the sensations you are giving me.

SHE: Sucking and jacking...

HE: I feel a familiar tensions starting to build ...

SHE: Soooo hard in and out

HE: The tension is deep in side -- far off but getting closer ....

SHE: But I sense a change in your breathing .. a slight bucking in your hips

HE: I will cum in your mouth soon if you keep this up!!!

SHE: Mmmmm, but I am not ready yet. I pause, trying to decide ....

HE: My eyes plead with you - "Don't stop!"

SHE: What to do...I want to taste you but want to ride you...

SHE: Mmmm, kissing my way back up to your belly

HE: "Oooh! Baby!" I pant. "I need you"

SHE: Chest, tongue swirls around your nipples...

SHE: To your lips ... kiss!

HE: My passion for you can't be denied! My lips attach yours. For a minute... two ... three ... we are lost in the kiss.

SHE: I straddle on your hips. My ass lightly meets your hard cock.

HE: My hands massage your hips as your lips massage my lips. Urging you back... needing to feel that pussy around my cock.

SHE: I sit up. With on hand I reach around to run my fingers along your cock. With the other I reach between my legs and find my clit.

HE. My hands reach up to your tits. My palms gently cup them ... my fingertips lightly massage them ...

SHE: I adjust my hand, my hips ... running the tip of your cock up and down my lips

HE: I buck my hips just a little ...

SHE: Heehee

HE: ...to get closer to that tremendous pussy

SHE: "Just lay back and enjoy," I say, winking down at you.

HE: My hips settle down.

SHE: Playing ... teasing ... teasing ... playing.

HE: I AM enjoying this ... but don't keep me waiting too long!

SHE: Feeling you throbbbb in my hand

HE: I buck my hips again, trying to get back into heaven.

SHE: Looking into your eyes, seeing that you are about to scream for me to put you in...and yet I still tease

SHE: Feeling you buck me...knowing you are ready...

HE: Oh baby! Let me make love to you! Let me please you with my cock!

SHE: Feeling my heat and wetness at the entrance, you let out a moan from way deeep in the back of your throat

HE: Oooooooooooohhh!

SHE: As I slide you in........

HE: My hand finds your hips and presses you downward

SHE: Inch...by....inch ... Slowwwly ... inch by inch ....

HE: My cock tenses!

SHE: Feeling you move deeper and deeper

HE: Anticipating ... hoping ...enjoying

SHE: You are all the way in...so deep...I stop...so we can feel how horny we are for each other

HE: my hands find your tits again. Holding tighter than before

SHE: So wet and tight around your cock. OMG - you are growing even harder!?

SHE: Moving now! Up ...and ...down ....

HE: My fingertips find your nipples ... pinching them lightly.

SHE: Riding you...My nipples are so hard, loving the touch of your hands on my breasts.

HE: Ride 'em , cowgirl!

SHE: In and out,

HE: My hips thrust up powerfully too

SHE: riding you fast;

HE: A hypnotizing sight .. those bouncing tits

SHE: riding you hard.

HE: You are sooo sexxxy there on top of me

SHE: I slow down...taking my fingers and feeling you go in and out... our juices between my fingers.

HE: I look down to your hips, watching them slowly undulating over my cock.

SHE: Bringing them to your mouth...wanna lick?

HE: I take your hand in mine... and bring it to my lips.

SHE: Mmmmhmm

HE: Lightly licking,

SHE: Bringing my lips to yours...

HE: then sucking that finger.

SHE: as we lick my fingers together, all the while my hips continue their slow massage of your magnificent cock.

HE: oh MY!

SHE: omg, baby! So close.

HE: I love that taste ... you have the sweetest pussy!

SHE: I love the taste of our juices - so yummmmy

HE: But I need you ... my hands go to your hips, urging you to pick up the intensity.

SHE: Riding you hard and fast now ... moaning to a scream ... grinding you so deeeeep inside of me...

HE: I press you down hard on me with each stroke, impaling you! .

SHE: feeling I am ready to climaxxxx soon. mmm ... mmm ... mmm .... mmm

HE: As I press my hips up strong and fast to meet you

SHE: Mmmmmmm, omg

SHE: Baby, you are soooo sexxxy, sooooooo hot!

SHE: OMG!

SHE: My pussy is sooooo tight around your cock, squeeeezing you sooooo tight

HE: I pop into you with each stroke, hips bucking with a sharp staccato at each beat.

SHE:... that it feels like a suction cup...not letting you leave...

HE: Swift, sudden plunges.

SHE: Sooo tight!

SHE: SCREAMMMMMMING!

SHE: AS .... I ... EXXXXXXXXPLODE

HE: The familiar tension starts to build deep within me

SHE: Waves of pleasure radiate out from my pussy and throughout my body. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! AAAAAAAAA! "

HE: Longggggggg, harddddddddd, deeeeeeeep thrusts, magnified a sudden increase in tightness around me.

SHE: "YESSSSSSSSS! YESSSSSSSSS!"

HE: And the rippling of the muscles in your pussy sends me over the edge

SHE: My pussy gripping your cock for dear life! OMG!

HE: I EXPLODE too! ...deep inside ...pulsing ...and pulsing ...and pulsing ... filling you with my hot seed

SHE: Lasting what feels like a five minute climaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx... mmmmmmmmmmmmm

HE: I pause ... enjoying the massage of your orgasming pussy

SHE: God, babe, you are sooooo intense, so gooood

SHE: I collapse on top of you, breathing heavily.

HE: My arms fall out across the bed, and I try to catch my breath for a minute.

WE: "Wow!" we sigh at the same moment. And we turn to grin at each other.