Afternoon Spice

Story Info
slave lactates, is fisted, fucked & squirts for Master.
3.7k words
3.87
89.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helpful terminology:
aands - balls/testicles/scrotum
bhai - brother
chuchie(s) - breast(s)/tit(s)
choot - pussy
gaand - ass
kutiya - bitch
choot ki raand - pussy slut
veerya - cum

...............

Late afternoon sunlight spilled on the shining wooden floor through the small panes of glass of the french door making pools of brightness around my feet and ankles. I could feel the warmth of the late autumn sun on the soles of my bare feet and up the rolling angle of my ankles and calves.

I stood at the long hardwood countertop slicing vegetables which I added in small batches to the simmering pot on the stove. The pungent smells of spices filled the kitchen and wafted through the spacious home and into the dense foliage of the mango trees that surrounded our home.

Master was upstairs working hard on a project. The house was otherwise empty yet not fully quiet. The pots on the stove simmered with a low hiss, as I grabbed another log and tossed it down into the belly of the tandoor preparing it for the naan which I was about to make.

Before I put the lid on the pot, I took a small spoon full of the savory dish and tasted it. I waited for the heat of the spice to spread along my tongue and down my throat to make sure I had reached Master's preferred level of spice. It came quickly and I knew it had the right spices, but it needed something else, but what? Then it hit me.. ginger. I reached into the crisper drawer and pulled a thick ginger root out and began to peel the thin skin from it, exposing the deeply aromatic meat of the root. With a large knife, I cut through the root in thin slices, then minced the slices until they were nearly a paste, then slowly added them to the dal, stirring it completely, then slipped the lid onto the pot and turned the heat down to a low simmer.

I loved this kitchen. I loved the way the wood floors held my feet and the counters were just the right height for me to work with ease. The drawers and cupboards opened easily and gave me access to what I needed. I pulled out the canister of flour and baking soda, the salt, haldi, garlic cloves and ghee and placed them on the counter as I measured out what the recipe called for. I still hadn't fully memorized it, but each time it became more of a natural action, making the naan just as the roti and chapati had become.

Far away I heard the phone ring upstairs in Master's office and I could faintly hear the timber of His voice as he answered which always made my heart skip a beat.. reminding me that yes, this was real.. that I was here with Him.

My fingers were buried in the dough of the naan as I added small amounts of water and the warm milk from my breast to get just the right consistency.. kneading the dough until I had the right tension.

I reached into the flour canister and dusted the counter with flour then cut balls of dough away from the larger ball in the bowl. I rolled them between my palms and then on the flour dusted counter.. rolling them into flat semi-ovals with the rolling pin.

I heard a thunk as something fell, and I bent over to retreive it when I felt large hands grab my gaand through the thin cotton gown just as I grasped the fallen object. I felt His hands kneading my doughy gaand much as I had the naan, and then a swift swat to each of my cheeks. I let out a breath just as I felt his fingers wrap around and in my hair and pull me up to a standing position.

One of His hands wrapped around my neck as His other one grasped one of my breasts.. His palm moving in a circle over my ever hardening nipple.. my breath moved in and out shallowly, my entire body instantly on fire with His touch. His fingers pinched my nipple.. HARD and I let out a moan. The pinch turned into a twist and pull and I felt my choot betray me as I became instantly wet.

"Mmmm... that's what I like to hear from my kutiya," I heard Him say in a low, almost whisper against my ear as He tightened His grip with both hands. My head leaned back against Him and I felt His teeth graze against my cheek and neck, His body pressed against mine. The warmth of His body seeped through His clothes and into me. As He worked my nipple I could feel a warm wetness begin to drip down my breast wetting the thin dress and obviously His hand, as well, as I felt Him place His hand over my mouth and order me to lick it clean.

I tasted my sweet milk on the soft skin of His hand. His hand was clean of my breast milk, but I didn't stop licking and sucking His hand.. His palm.. His fingers. I loved the feel of them in my mouth.. I loved the feel of them everywhere!

My knees were weak feeling Him against me.. Suckling His fingers.. tasting and caressing His flesh with my tongue. Suddenly He pulled them out of my mouth, turned me around to face Him, and then slapped me. I could feel the sting that the contact His hand against my face made, and knew that there must be a growing redness on that cheek.

He grabbed my face, squeezing it, looked into my eyes and then licked my face.. licked my lips then bit them. I moaned - a mixture of pleasure and pain - then felt His kiss.. deep and passionate.. the kind of kiss that made me weak and hot and wet.. The kind that made my skin come alive with a thousand tiny sparks of lightening. My arms instinctively wrapped around Him, holding Him close. But as my hands drifted lower, caressing His gaand He grabbed them and lifted them above my head. His one hand wrapped around both of my wrists, pinning them to the cupboard behind me.

With His free hand, Master deftly untied my apron and then lifted the skirt of my dress until my soft fair body was exposed to Him. He took the cloth of my dress and put it in my mouth. His hand was free again, and my nipples felt each flick of His fingers.. each pinch.. each twist.. My eyes closed with the feeling, so I didn't see Him bend down.. but my breast felt it when His teeth sunk into it. I let out a cry even with the cotton of my dress in my mouth, and He took a larger mouthful and bit again. His hand moved between my thighs, feeling the ever increasing wetness there. His fingers slid between them and then rubbed up against my swelling choot. His fingers moved up and down and then between the vulva of my choot, pinching my long lips then my clit before His finger spread my lips apart and delved into my wet, warm hole.

I felt His fingers slide into me.. Two.. then three.. I felt Him fucking my choot with His fingers as He bit and suckled my breast, drinking my warm, sweet milk. My nipples grew harder, areola tightening as I grew closer to cumming.

Suddenly He stopped, pulled his finger out of me, pulled the dress from my mouth and off of me completely and then shoved His fingers, wet with my juices, into my mouth. I tasted myself.. I tasted the sweet maple-y, vanilla-y goodness of my pussy juice that drenched His fingers. I sucked on His fingers as He once again sucked my nipple deep into His mouth. I felt His palm between my legs lifting me and setting me on the counter. I could feel the flour and one of the uncooked naan under my gaand as His teeth bit down hard into my chuchie.

I cried out. I couldn't help it even if I had wanted to.. the pain of His teeth on my milk-swollen breast was more than I could handle and stay silent. Warm, white milk began to drip and then stream from the unbitten breast and down onto His bare shoulder and neck. The nipple fully ensconced in His mouth must've been pouring it's nectar, because I felt Him gulping down over the chuchie. As He released the nipple I could see a fine stream of milk arch from it, cascading down my abdomen and thighs, pooling between my legs on the floured countertop.

He stood up straight, my wrists still pinned within his hand, pulling them higher and higher up until my back was stretched as far as it could stretch and my gaand was lifting off of the counter slightly.

He leaned in, His dark lips millimeters from my ear as He spoke in a low, quiet voice, "Yes, My kutiya.. you are Mine and I will hurt you because I love you. And you will endure it because that is your place and that is one more way that you'll show how you love Me."

I nodded silently other than the sound of my breath catching slightly in anticipation and desire. I could feel His mustache on the tender, soft skin of my neck and cheek.. could feel His breath on my ear and face. I ached for Him.. wanted Him.. needed Him.. I unconsciously leaned forward needing to feel Him. His free hand wrapped around my neck and pushed me back.

I heard Him laugh slightly, then heard His voice say "Oh, My horny little bitch can't wait to be used." His hand moved down over my body, rubbing the now cool breastmilk into my skin, and down between my thighs. His thumb pressed up against my damp, swelling clit.. His fingers caressed the long lips of my choot, spreading them apart and then teased the slick hole with His middle finger.

My body responded along every nerve fiber. My pussy clenched His finger as I felt Him insert a second and then a third inside of me. He began to slowly fuck my cunt with those long, thick fingers of His. "Open to Me!" I heard Him growl, and I spread my legs wide for Him as He pushed in a fourth finger. He fucked my choot faster and deeper.. I could feel His fingers curling inside of me.. rubbing and stroking the oh-so-sensitive parts. "Open to Me.. give yourself to Me.. take Me inside of you.. I will possess every part of you, my kutiya.." I relaxed my choot as much as possible and felt His thumb rubbing against my clit. The climax built quickly and before I knew it I was cumming.

"That's it, Meri choot ki raand. Cum My good little whore.. Cum for Me!!" He ordered. Oh I came.. and as I came He pushed the tip of His thumb inside of my choot. The cum from my choot acted like lube helping to ease His thumb, and then slowly, the rest of His hand into me. As the widest part of His hand entered me, I felt it almost pop inside. I instantly came.. my cunt contracting in spasms around His hand.

I had opened to Him. I had given over myself.. all of myself.. to Him. The feeling was overwhelming.. all-consuming.. I felt possessed.. filled.. complete.. with His hand within me.

As my orgasms slowed and then stilled, I felt Him begin to move His hand within me. Felt His fingertips on my cervix.. His knuckles moving and turning.. twisting and sliding slightly in and out.. He released my wrists but I knew better than to move them from their position. He brought His hand down around my neck, squeezing it.. "look at me!" He demanded. My blue eyes opened wide and looked into His.. so dark and deep. My mouth gaped open and spilled out moans and groans and gutteral cries. He pressed His mouth over mine kissing me as His hand moved down down down to my clit and He began to fuck my choot with one hand while the other pinched and rubbed my clit. He drank in my moans of pleasure mixed with pain until He could feel that I was going to cum again.. this time a whopper. He knew what to expect.. could feel it expertly..

He fucked my choot with His hand until exactly the right moment, rubbing my clit furiously.. and then He pulled His hand out just as I came.. just as my cunt and pelvis contracted jerkingly squirting a gushing stream of cum from my pussy. Again and again it happened as He continued to force orgasm after orgasm from me. He was wet with it and stood in a widening puddle of it on the floor.

My whole body began to shake and I couldn't keep my arms raised any longer. My hands dropped onto the countertop on either side of me.. my right hand opening slightly exposing the pale tan ginger root.

My head was tilted back against the cupboard, my legs hanging down from the countertop. I was only slightly aware of my body. Only slight aware of the movement around me. I heard Master's voice come to me from what seemed like a long distance and I opened my mouth as He ordered, and felt His palm over my mouth.. smelled the scent of my choot.. felt it's wet stickiness still warm on His hand as He smeared my face with it then shoved His fingers into my mouth.

I instinctively licked and sucked the palm, fingers and top of His hand clean as He had trained me to. I tasted the maple-like sweetness that came from the large amount of methi and shatavari I ate each day to keep my breasts full of milk. As I bathed His hand I felt Him lightly remove the root from my palm.. I wasn't paying attention to it.. nor was I sure I had the ability to at that moment.

What I felt were His hands lifting and sliding me off of the countertop. Felt Him turn me around and push me against the cabinets. I heard His voice tell me not to move then a slicing sound and a clunk. I vaguely noticed a pungent scent but I was deep in subspace and couldn't pinpoint what it belonged to or why the scent both excited and terrified me.

The fingers of His hand twisted in my hair and He moved me toward the large banyan wood dining table. He bent me over the table, my stomach and breasts pressed against the smooth tabletop. I heard Him moving in His quiet, barefoot way.. across the room, opening the basement door, then a few moments later, the door closing and His footsteps returning. I heard a low thud as He dropped a sack on the floor. I felt His hands slowly move down the length of my arms to my hands, then the prickly feeling of the jute rope as it was cinched around each of my wrists and then tied to the legs of the table. Master pulled each rope, testing it's strength and it's resistance. He moved around the table and then I felt His hand fall heavy on my gaand. I moaned and slightly shifted my position. His fingers gripped the soft pale flesh of my gaand and then squeezed.. His fingers digging into it.. raising a deep red flush. His hands came down hard on my gaand cheeks.. again and again and again. The sound of palm meeting gaand reverberating through the lower level of our home and spilling out of the open windows into the lush mango trees.

The spanking stopped suddenly and then more prickly jute was wrapped around me.. this time around my thighs. The rope was pulled and then snuggly secured to the heavy table with my legs spread wide. I could feel the air moving on my wet choot and red gaand. I felt His hand spread my gaand cheeks apart.. felt His finger on the tight bud of my gaand and felt Him push some cool thing against it and then into me. It took only a moment before I came to the clear realization of what that cool thing was.

Ginger.

He had pushed a piece of peeled ginger root into my gaand. The heat of the ginger juice spread, inflaming the soft tissue inside of me. I tried to breathe through the burning but I found myself moaning. Then I felt Master's fingers rubbing my clit, the long, wet lips of my choot, then pushing up into me. I wanted to move. I wanted to squirm. I wanted to run and evacuate my bowel.. I wanted that evil root out of me, but Master had expertly tied the ropes and I couldn't move more than an inch in any direction. I was preoccupied with the fire in my gaand. My choot began to drip in a futile attempt to quench the fire raging next door in my gaand.

Then I felt it.. His lund. He rubbed it on my leaking choot.. up and down between the cheeks of my gaand. He leaned His lithe body over my back and whispered in my ear, telling me how I should bear down while he removed the ginger plug from within me. I did as He instructed. I would've done anything to get that thing out of me! Just as I felt it removed, I felt His finger spreading something cool and slick over my anus.. felt Him rub it on His lund and then push His lund deep inside of me until I felt His aands against my choot. He began to fuck my gaand hard and fast and I could hear His breath coming heavily, and then the occassional curse. The evil ginger root must have left it's juice for Master's lund. I heard him cuss, and then cuss again.. fucking me harder.. faster..

His aands smacking against my choot.. against my sopping cunt lips, and the edge of the table rubbing against my clit. Despite the continued fire from the ginger, His lund was bringing me higher and higher. I was going to cum and I was going to cum hard.. I could feel it. My legs were stretched and I stood on the tips of my toes as He fucked my gaand. He reached up grabbing my hair and pulled my head back. With my back arching up away from the banyan wood, He bit my shoulder.. my neck.. my cheek and lips.. then kissed me deeply. I loved the taste of Him, and now I was being filled with Him.. filled with His lund in my gaand.. with His tongue in my mouth.

I felt Him grab my waist and then pull me down hard against His lund.. felt His legs against mine.. Then felt Him cum.. Felt Him filling my gaand with His veerya.. Felt His cum quenching the fire within me.

Oh god! The feeling of His hot cum within me, of His grunting breaths and His body, His hands, His lips and teeth one me combined to drive me over the top and I came again.. this time my choot dripped and slid it's juices down my thighs.. my legs.. my ankles.. down the high arches of my tiny feet and on to the floor. I cried out with the pleasure of it. I didn't realize I had, but I had none the less. His lund was still buried to His aands in my gaand.. slowly softening. His hands moved over my back.. His fingers dragging down my skin leaving His mark on me.

After sometime I felt Him pull His lund out of me, leaving me feeling empty.. gaping like my gaand. He walked away leaving me tied on the table. I fell asleep. No idea how long I slept there, but I woke up to my Master turning and lifting me from the table. He supported me as He walked me, with heavy lids, to the bathroom and then slid me down into the warm water of a bath. The water was soft with epsom salts and essential oils and He poured the water over my body washing it of the ginger, and the flour.. and our cum.

The water revived me and I washed and rinsed then stood and dried with a large towel. Master watched as I rubbed lotion into my skin and then began to dress, slipping my panties on, hooking my bra and then encircling myself in the deep blue fabric of the saree He had picked out in the shop the first week I had arrived in India.

I walked to the chair where He sat and I kneeled at His feet, pressing my face to His leg, then I kissed and licked His feet to show Him my love and devotion to Him.

"Meri kutiya.. such a good girl," He said in a low, calm voice, as He patted my head and caressed my cheek.

We stayed that way for some time, until I heard the low rumble of His stomach. I stood then and walked to the kitchen and put another log into the tandoor, cleaned the counter, table and floor of the mess and then started again on making the naan for dinner. With each knead of the dough I remembered His kneading fingers in my gaand and chucies. And as I stirred the dal I recalled the hunk of ginger that had burned within me, and still left me with a stinging reminder of it's former presence.

I heard Master walking towards the stairs back to His office and heard Him say, "Your bhai is coming for dinner. Make sure there's enough for His appetite," followed by a chuckle and then His footsteps became ever fainter as He moved up the stairs.

As my hands worked the dough I thought of the afternoon spent in the kitchen of my Master's home and I smiled.