Afternoon Studies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His thick cock filled her and it stroked her perfectly inside. She loved the feel of his body against her, his arms holding her tightly as he thrust harder and harder, all to get her to come. His groans into her neck, when he'd bite her and suck her it drove her mad and made her want more and more.

Unable to contain himself, Devon exploded deep inside her, the pleasurful release consuming him and easing him into a light bliss. Glancing to his left he saw Rachel sucking Zak's hard cock. She was on all fours and he knelt before her, his hand fisted in her hair.

Roxy regained her composure and scooted over to Zak, taking him and kissing him deeply. Devon moved behind Rachel and massaged her ass tightly.

"Hey Zak, may I?" he asked, feeling it appropriate to ask her master before taking the slave.

"Go ahead." He approved and returned to Roxy's sweet lips and fingering her wet pussy.

Fingering Rachel, he teased her pussy with his fingers before slipping into her. Sighing with pleasure, he basked in how tight and hot she felt wrapped around him. He couldn't help but thrust deep and hard into her, she was so amazingly compliant and her throated moans were so sweet.

She moved against him slightly, making his thrusts deeper and harder. She liked it rough, she liked to be dominated by her men. She clenched her thighs and pussy, making her tighter around his hot cock.

Roxy pulled Zak away from Rachel's mouth and pushed him onto the floor. Straddling him, she rode him hard, using her hips to stroke his cock and ever so gently massaging his balls. He was big, and thick and he would subtly thrust his cock up into her on her way down, driving him deeper into her.;

Zak reached up and massaged her quivering breasts. Liking the style, he wanted more. Pulling her down he rolled over and gave her a few punishing thrusts, deep and hard.

Her moans of pleasure driving him on. Taking her breast in his mouth he indulged himself in her hot skin. Her pussy wrapped tightly around him, it was a noticeably different feeling then Rachel. If he'd ever been this rough with Rachel he'd more often then not get a moan of pain from her rather then one of pleasure. He'd hafta keep Roxy around for a while.

Devon leaned down to Rachel's ear and whispered something softly, answered with the same soft tone. Regretfully he pulled out of her and went to the closet, pulling out the red box he pulled out a black jar and went back to the girl still on her hands and knees.

Taking it from him she applied some of the contents to herself and returned to her rightful position.

Anxiously, Devon slowly pressed himself to her, he felt where he wanted to be and eased himself forward. A slight moan of pain emerged from Rachel's throat and he quickly stopped moving.

"No, keep going. Going in and coming out are the two most painful parts, everything else is ecstasy." She breathed, pressing herself back onto him, forcing him deeper.

Opening his mouth to speak he was cut short by Rachel working herself on him. Her ass was so tight but it felt so good. It was like having a virgin all over again. Griping her flesh tightly he thrust deep into her.

Clenching her ass she worked herself on him more. "Oh! Harder! Please." She moaned loudly, gripping the tousled bed sheets.

Obeying with pleasure he thrust into her harder. It was feeling so good, he didn't want to come now, he wanted to hold it off, he wanted to see this girl come first, he wanted to know what she looked like doing it.

Roxy glanced over to Devon and Rachel and a renewed need raced through her. Giving Zak a grin she pulled herself off his cock and went over to Rachel.

"Are you liking this Rach?" she asked seductively.

"Yes!" she cried out, moaning loudly.

"Does it feel good? Is his cock what you expected it to be?" she reached around and felt her pussy. "Oh you're so wet! Why are you so wet Rach?"

"B-because it feels so good!" she could barely speak, her words kept catching in her throat.

Zak grinned and motioned to Devon before scooting underneath Rachel and sliding his hard cock into her tight wet pussy. He groaned with pleasure as he slowly thrust in and out of her.

Roxy stole her chance and straddled Zak's mouth and pressed Rachel's moaning mouth to her breasts. This attention was great and she was loving it, her mind was pondering ways to get her own two guy action, without the ass action.

Devon thrust deeper and harder, Rachel's moans urging him on and the sight of Roxy with a woman pressed to her chest made his mouth water. The urge to come built up in him and soon he felt Rachel tighten beneath him. Her moans were silenced and her body tightened and shivered. He could feel Zak thrusting harder and deeper and followed suit. It was feeling good and it soon became apparent what Rachel was doing. She screamed and groaned in total ecstasy, her body went soft and her head dropped to nibble on Roxy's stomach.

Suddenly unable to hold himself, he thrust hard and came deep inside Rachel's ass. He felt a wave of relief wash over him. Spasms of pleasure teased him when Rachel moved to get herself up off the two men.

"I'm a go clean up, you should too Devon." She smiled sweetly and led the way to the shower.

Roxy lifted herself off of Zak and began sucking his cock, the taste of Rachel still strong on him but she didn't mind, it wasn't a bad taste.

"Oh, hello." He laughed casually but it was quickly subdued by groans of bliss.

Giggling, she took control and mounted him, undulating herself on him, indulging in the ecstasy. She rode him hard, she wanted to orgasm, she wanted to be fucked hard and fast. "Oh I can't get enough!" she moaned loudly.

Pulling himself out from beneath her, he leaned back on his heels and motioned for her to turn around. Gladly she complied and he positioned himself behind her. Easing the head of his cock into her wet pussy, he thrust hard and fast deep inside her. Roxy's groans of pleasure became louder and louder as he thrust deeper and harder.

It was becoming more and more difficult to keep from coming. Her ass against his stomach and her soft wet pussy wrapped around his hard cock was nothing more then a torturous tease.

"Don't cum yet!" she moaned. "Save it for later please."

"I'll try." He groaned. It was feeling so good. She was so soft and so hot, it was pure bliss having her beneath him.

Devon and Rachel returned into the room, cleaned and ready for more. Devon smiled at the sight of Roxy in such a position and he went to silence her a little more. Kneeling on the bed he beckoned Rachel over.

Getting on her hands and knees, she started sucking and licking his balls and stroking his cock with her hand. Taking one of his balls into her mouth she sucked it gently and slowly massaged it with her tongue. She was very careful to be nice.

Abandoning his balls, she took his cock into her mouth, sucking and stroking with her tongue and adding a bit more pressure with her lips, she felt him grow harder in her mouth.

Pulling away, he grabbed Roxy's hair and forced her mouth onto him. He groaned at the feel of her hot mouth around him. It had to be the best feeling to have two girls sucking on you. But his groans only became louder when Rachel scooted closer and began sucking his balls again while Roxy still worked his cock.

"Oh, god!" he groaned loudly, grabbing both their hair in a poor attempt to steady himself.

Just to be a bitch, Rachel left him to Roxy and she crawled over to Zak's side. Brushing his hair from his shoulder she nibbled and sucked his neck, whispering softly into his ear, coaxing him on.

"Don't you want to cum? Can't you see yourself coming all over that sweet little ass?" Reaching down she slapped Roxy's ass and grabbed at it. She was rewarded with a loud moan from the undulating woman.

Zak groaned loudly and reached down between Rachel's thighs. He cupped her still wet pussy and fingered her roughly and she shoved herself onto his fingers, whimpering with want. Reaching over, he slapped Roxy's ass again with his free hand and her moan urged him on,

Leaving his side, Rachel went to her closet and retrieved her purple vibrator and shoved it deep inside her pussy turning it up. Lying on the bed beside them she felt a small orgasm coming on just watching Zak fuck another woman.

Closing his eyes he gave in and in a few quick, hard thrusts he pulled out and came., the white fluid spilling over Roxy's ass. Rachel and Roxy moaned softly, Rachel because she had a small orgasm and Roxy because her mouth was full of Devon's cum.

Falling back on the bed Rachel sighed and watched Zak clean his cum off of Roxy's back. Reaching out, she pulled the woman to her and held her. Zak laid down behind her and Devon behind Roxy.

"Was it good?" Roxy asked smiling.

"Very." Rachel giggled, feeling down between her thighs where she was still a little wet.

"I enjoyed it." Zak agreed snuggling closer to Rachel.

"Let's do it again tomorrow." Devon suggested and no complaints were voiced.

12