Afternoon Surprise

Story Info
Husband & buddy give it to needy housewife.
1.2k words
3.94
71.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, can you bring us a couple beers, and I need to talk to you..."

My husband and his hunky friend Mark had just returned from an early morning fishing expedition when I had just gotten out of the shower one Saturday. I heard his call, and thought that I detected a little haste in his voice. I hurried to slip on the cotton pants and T-shirt that I had on last night. I noticed that, without any panties, one could almost see my shaved pussy lips bulging through the thin cotton fabric. But I didn't want to delay him any longer so I rushed on out. With two cold beers in one hand and a towel drying my hair in the other, I was startled to find them both inside the garage waiting for me at the door. John, my husband, and Mark both had their shirts off and they were both a little sweaty from the morning sun on the lake.

My eyes met Mark's first, and that old flutter of excitement swelled within me, as did my bare pussy lips. He had that effect on me; as soon as I saw him, all I wanted to do was rip off his clothes and press him to me. I was sure that he could relieve the aching I was so quickly beginning to feel between my legs.

Without wanting to show my lust, I turned quickly and handed my husband the beer. John had a very strange glint in his eye; he looked almost hungry with desire, but his face was expressionless. I only had a minute to wonder what he thought, for he and Mark downed their beer quickly and John explained his mystery.

"Mark and I have had a long talk this morning, Cathy."

This was not particularly unusual. It was typical for the two macho men to have their "bonding" time on the lake. Usually, though, they did not feel the need to immediately report it to me. My heart began to beat a little faster, and for a minute it crossed my mind that John had found me out.

Could he know that what I wanted more than anything was to taste Mark's cock, to feel him inside me?

It was only a fleeting thought, just a little Catholic schoolgirl guilt.

"Mark's been telling me things about you. Things I never knew."

My heart jumped into my throat. This was the moment I had dreaded. I glanced to Mark, perhaps looking for reassurance, or denial, I don't know. But he had a strange, satisfied look on his face. As usual, I glanced down at his crotch and, as usual, he was almost bulging through his dirty jeans.

John continued, "I think if you're going to talk so much, maybe you better put your money where your mouth is. Or, put our money where your mouth is."

I had only a second to contemplate what he meant before he picked me up off the step, dropping my towel and moving me around to the bed of his truck. Only now did I notice the garage door was down, and Mark was following us to the truck, obviously aware of the plan. John sat me up on the tailgate and whipped out his own throbbing cock in my face. "I hear you want to suck us both," he said. I looked, and not surprisingly, Mark's own cock was waiting for me too. I guess I hesitated too long in disbelief, because John forcefully grabbed the back of my head and pushed me down around his dick. As he filled my mouth, I could taste his pre-cum and smell the musty scent of a man mixed with the sunscreen they had used that day. I licked the shaft of his dick and wrapped my lips tightly around it. I sucked it hard, because I knew John liked it that way. I also knew Mark liked it that way. Not because we had ever been together before, but we had talked about it several times. I knew exactly what Mark would be wanting right now, I just couldn't quite believe it was really happening.

Like he had read my mind, John filled in the details.

"I hear you want to fuck us both, hon."

He leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Nothing turns me on more."

This was all I needed to hear.

"Suck him," John ordered, and Mark stepped up in front of me.

Just like I had always wanted to, I took his cock into my mouth, teasing first with my tongue at the tip and then swallowing it all, brushing my chin against his balls, and then sucking all the way back to the tip. John had walked around to the back of me and was reaching around to my tits. I could feel his hard cock in my back as he pressed against me. I thought he was just going to play with my tits, but he reached his hands to the top of my T-shirt and ripped it all the way down, exposing my breasts to Mark's eyes above. I was so turned on by this show of dominance; I wanted to entice him to do more. I slowed down my sucking and teasingly licked the tip of Mark's cock while playfully looking over my shoulder at John. He saw that I wasn't doing what he had told me, and quickly played into my plan.

"Go on, suck him, I know you want to," he said.

"What are you going to do if I don't?" I teased.

"That's it, you asked for it."

He laid me down in the truck bed where he had spread a blanket and ripped off the cotton pants, which were now soaked in the crotch from my excitement. I saw a lustful reaction from Mark as he gazed upon my just-shaved, wet and swollen pussy.

"Go on," John said to Mark, "I want to watch her get fucked."

Mark needed no other invitation and quickly shoved his cock into my waiting pussy. John stepped back for a moment, just to admire the show. I wanted it to look good for him, so I raised my hips off the blanket slightly, to shove Mark's cock in further. When I did, the desire overcame me, and I began to feel my orgasm climbing. I closed my eyes and moaned, and when I opened them, John was kneeling at my face, his cock dripping just over my mouth.

"Suck it, baby."

I opened my mouth and took his dick deep inside. I couldn't stand the ecstasy, and I screamed and moaned over his dick. I'm sure the vibrations sent him over the top, too, because he shot his load all over my tits. I reached up to rub the cum over my nipples, as John collapsed to my side. Mark, still pounding at my pussy, must have been excited by the sight of me touching my own nipples, because he starting pounding faster, slapping against my ass. Seeing this I reached down to my clit, rubbing it with my fingers, staring Mark deep in the eyes the entire time. I saw the expression in his eyes; I knew he was close to cumming, so I concentrated on rubbing the mound harder. I wanted to cum again and squeeze his dick in my pussy. It worked, and soon I was reaching orgasm again, gripping his hard cock with my pussy. I knew it would be too much for him, and he too shot at my tits.

John leaned over to kiss me, our sweaty bodies all pressed together. "Why didn't you ever tell me this is what you wanted? We could've been having so much fun together all this time."