Afternoon Swim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute of teasing, she pulled away and got to the wall for the next round. Scott, somewhat in shock about the last round, took a moment to collect himself before returning. What was she up to? How far would this go?

As they pushed off again, Scot chased Angie, her nude body gliding through the water. He caught her quickly, this time by grabbing onto her tits and pulling her close. As he rubbed her tits and nipples, she slid her clit against his hard cock, teasing both. A gasp left her lips as his dick touched her most sensitive button. He leaned his head down to lick her nipples as she moaned.

He took the time to really explore her tits. They were firm yet still soft, and with huge nipples sticking out, just begging to be sucked. As he sucked, they found a rhythm where his cock rubbed her clit. He directed the teasing by grabbing her ass and guiding her body along her cock. As he lifted her up to finally fuck her, she pushed away from him back to the wall.

He had become very frustrated by this teasing, and knew he soon had to have her. For her part, she was also incredibly turned on, knowing she could keep him in a state of constant erection. She knew, though, she couldn't last much longer. She had to have him.

As they pushed away from the wall, Scott barely tried to get away. Angie quickly caught him and swung around to face him. As she wrapped her arms around him, she lifted herself up and held his cockhead near her pussy.

Scott by this point was beyond control and had to have her. He looked in her eyes and saw the mutual lust. She rubbed her pussy lips against his cockhead for a moment then thrust herself slowly downward, impaling herself on his cock.

They both savored the feeling of filling and being filled, and began to thrust. Slowly at first, then more quickly, they fucked in the pool. He carried her, still with his cock fucking her tight pussy, to the edge of the pool. He pushed her against the edge and fucked her hard.

"Oh, fuck me Scott!" Angie cried out.

Both moaned in shared ecstasy as they fucked furiously in the water. Scott was able to lift her up high enough so he could suck those nipples. Her head reared back and she moaned continuously.

As he fucked her, she lowered herself down and began to kiss him for the first time. The kiss was deep, passionate, and filled with desire. Her tongue explored his mouth as they rocked in rhythm.

Again, after a few minutes, Angie broke from her ecstasy and went back to the wall, grinning. Scott followed, still erect and longing for release. She looked over at him, and said, "Last round. Better make it count. Ready, set, go!" to begin the chase.

However, instead of swimming away, she promptly turned around and put her hands against the wall. In this position, her ass was thrust outward away from the wall. She looked back over her shoulder at Scott.

Scott had swum away quickly, ready to feel her again. He noticed that she didn't swim away like he did, and when he paused and looked around, he saw her braced against the wall waiting for him. He didn't need a second invitation. He swam over and without a word wrapped his arms around her and slid his cock into her pussy from behind.

Without hesitation he began to piston in and out of her tight pussy. She held fast onto the wall as he grabbed her hips and fucked her like an animal. Both were moaning in pure delight.

"Fuck me harder, Scott! Plunge that dick into me! Split me in two!" she cried.

He answered by grunting and fucking her harder. By this point they were churning up the pool water so much that they caused waves to splash over the side. She leaned back to take more of him in as he grabbed her tits from behind.

He felt her tense up and begin to shake. She let out a scream that surely caught the neighbors' attention, to which Scott didn't care. Heck, let them come see me fucking this tight pussy!

As she finished her orgasm she seemed to thrust harder against him, begging him to cum in her. As his dick stroked in and out of her pussy, he felt his balls tighten.

"I'm gonna cum baby," he said.

Thrusting her ass out further, she yelled, "Cum in me! Fill me up!"

With that encouragement, he began to shake and spurted stream after stream into her tight pussy. He though he had never come that much in his life, and he felt his spunk beginning to leak around his cock while it was lodged in her pussy.

As they finished, he pulled out and joined her in leaning against the wall. She leaned over and kissed him passionately, her hands roaming over his body. When they broke from the kiss, she locked eyes with him and giggled slightly.

"Well, that was a fun game, we should play again sometime," she said.

"Anytime, as you know the offer always stands," Scott told her.

With that, she gave him a quick peck on the cheek and got out of the pool. Her nude form glistened in the afternoon fun and the water cascaded down her body. She ran her hands through her hair and grabbed her towel from the lounger. She wrapped it around herself and set off for the gate in the fence.

"Wait," he said. "What about your suit?" he asked, pointing to the small triangles of cloth still floating in the pool.

She turned to him and, with a grin, said "I don't think I need that thing here anymore, now do I?" and with that walked out of the yard back to her house.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
ho hum

boring

Joyce19063Joyce19063almost 16 years ago
I quit when you got to the inevitable dickey

bragadoso---Wish you boys would grow up before you begin to write

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I love pool sex stories

Realy nice short story; I'd like more background why she went neighbor-to-lover.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Pool Boy Pool Boy in the rich part of town.in Group Sex
Office Wife Jake goes to work for a most unusual firm.in Loving Wives
Boss Seduces Employee's Wife It was only a cameltoe slide, no intercourse. Right?in Loving Wives
The Neighborhood Wives Ch. 01 His neighbors come to the rescue.in Loving Wives
More Stories