Afternoon Trim

Story Info
He shaves her.
2.3k words
25.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So today, she comes home with a battery operated bikini trimmer. She says she wants to be clean-shaven for me. Fair enough, a very sweet thought. I know she wants to please me. Truth be told, though, I would just love to run that thing around her pussy and her crack myself...

I hear her in the bathroom. I swear I hear buzzing. It could just be wishful thinking... I approach the door and knock twice. She asks what is it I want. I tell her I need to talk to her. She asks if it can wait. I tell her that I hear buzzing and that I think she's shaving herself in there. She giggles through the door and says yes. I ask her to open up. She says no, that it's a personal, intimate matter. I tell her that there are no personal, intimate matters between my wife and myself. My quick thinker now says that she wants to surprise me. I tell her the biggest present she could give me is to allow me to do it myself. She says she's not so sure. I press on, telling her I could do a much better job of it than she could. I hear her unlock the door. She is naked. She looks skeptical. I take her hand and plant a grand kiss on it, and then gallantly lead her onto our bed.

I'm going to lay her down and explore very square inch of her pussy...

I retrieve a towel from the bathroom. When I return, she is sitting, biting her lip. I ask what's wrong. She expresses concerns about my skills with the trimmer in what she calls her nether regions. I reassure her, telling her that I shave everyday and have done so for years. She insists that it is different matter. I kiss her again. This time on the lips. I really don't want to talk.

I want her legs so very far apart...I want her pussy wide open...

I lay down the towel and position her on her back, with her ass at the edge of the bed. I kneel on the ground before her. She rests her feet on the ground on either side of my knees. I tell her she looks uncomfortable like that. I suggest it would be better if she straddled me, with one foot on the headboard and the other on my shoulder. She calls out my name and tells me to stop, suggesting that I have ulterior motives. I protest, defending my innocence. I adjust her legs with a straight face and turn on the trimmer. I look at her pussy, so wide open in front of me that the inner lips gape from the pull. Ulterior motives? She is so fucking right.

Right. Here goes...

The room is silent save for the buzz of the machine.

I rest one hand on her belly, slightly pulling upwards on her skin. With the other, I carefully run the trimmer over her fleshy mons. Dark shavings fall onto her thighs and between her legs. I brush them away dutifully, as I work, my fingers lingering longer perhaps than needs be. Stroke by stroke, she is slowly revealed to me. I see her brown skin peeking through, no longer hidden behind the luxuriant growth that kept her sex secret. I am delighted to find that her mons is plump and full. Her clit hangs between her parted labia like a strange fruit that I feel compelled to pick with my tongue. I resist, even though my cock is hardening. I look up at her sprawled across our bed. She is so beautiful. Her eyes are closed. The fullness of her breasts now off to the sides, I want to reach up and cup them, toying with the tender nipples at their peak. She is breathing softly, her belly gently rising with each breath. She has no idea what she does to me, this woman. I am powerless on my knees before her. I return to my task.

Sweet pussy....

I turn my attention to her labia. Her outer labia are modest, in start contrast to her heavy mons. I gingerly take the trimmer through the labial fold above her clit. I can see her clitoris clearly now, nestled in between. It stands out, a brown bud within two tender fleshy petals. It begs to be licked. I slowly run the trimmer down the sides of her outer labia, as though it were my tongue, removing every trace of hair I can find. I can't help but stare at her. Her inner lips mesmerize me. So full, so straight, like butterfly wings, I give in to the urge to splay them. I rest the trimmer and hold them open with my thumbs. Her pussy is bare and smooth before me, her inner lips parted so that I can see the many folds and deep pink in the very heart of her. I feel as though I am at the very threshold of all that is woman. I inhale deeply, my heart beating faster in my chest. She eases up a little and looks at me. Our eyes meet. Nice pussy, I remark coolly, and resume my work. She says nothing, but I a see a little smile on her lips. She lies flat again, her arms behind her head. She is watching the ceiling fan spin above our bed, oblivious to my enchantment. I brush away the shaven hair from her vulva. She is perfect to me. I tell her just that.

Mmm...not quite done yet...

I ask her to turn over and kneel, with her head down. She bolts up, incredulous of my request. I tell her that in order to be completely shaven, I would need to do her crack. She blinks her eyes and grins at me. My face is straight. Even after her dance for me, I can see that she is still reticent. I cannot understand why. I wish she could see what I see. I gently guide her onto her belly, and then up onto her knees. When she bows her head to the pillow, my breath becomes shallow. I swallow hard. Her smooth sex plumps out inches away from my face, her lips ever so slightly agape. Her asshole, surrounded by a semi-halo of hair is revealed to me as a tight little rosebud. I want to bury my tongue there before it flutters around her hole and over her clit. She speaks. So hypnotized, I miss what she said. I ask her to repeat. She asks what wrong with the trimmer. I reply nothing, quickly turn it on and get to work.

I remove every trace of hair I can find in her crack. My cock is so hard for want of her. I need this woman so much.

Feel me...

I run my hands appreciatively over the smoothness of her ass, gently blowing into her crack. She laughs. I tell her that I want to make sure all the bits of hair are gone. I brush her vulva with exaggerated strokes. She looks around this time, laughing even harder. Her laughter is the glue that holds my life together. Everything I do is for her. I only want to make her happy. I tell her I want to show her something. She asks me what. Her naiveté makes me harder still. I take her small hand and press it to my crotch. I show her the dark, wet dots stippling my grey boxers. I tell her that this is what she does to me. She grins and says I'm always hard. I tell her no, that I am always hardfor her.

Waterfuck...

I keep her hand in mine and lead her into the bathroom. I tell I want to pamper her. I place a basin in the bath and run warm water into it. She climbs into the tub and squats over it. I kneel beside the bath and place one hand on her back to steady myself. The other, I wet quickly and slip between her legs. I ask her to pass me the soap. I lather my hand, spinning the soap in my palm. I return it to her and then pass my hand over her vulva. She feels so smooth, so slippery. With the pads of my fingers, I work the suds through her folds and up her crack. Holding her clit between the first two fingers of my hand, I seesaw until she feels slippery in a way that undermines the lubricious nature of the suds. She starts to moan. I know she likes that. God, I love it too. I want to slip my finger into her, but I can't risk soap burn. I reach for the showerhead and turn it onto her vulva. She shudders as the first jets of water hit her pussy. I ask if it's too warm. She only moans. I angle the water at her clit and watch her squirm over the basin. It's impossible for her to close her legs. She undulates her hips and rides the spray of water like an imaginary cock. Her eyes are squeezed shut. I like that. She is so fucking sexy. She has no idea...

I want her so much...

Back in the bedroom, I'm so hard I have a dull ache. I'm waiting for her to get out of the tub. I lose my boxers and stroke my cock. It stands straight out in front of me. I want to sink it into her. No, I want to eat her out and then fuck her. I want...

She's back. She says she wants to go down on me and that she wants to swallow my come. Her unexpected candor bowls me, yet fuels my desire for her. Although I know she likes to please me this way, she is usually very coy. She kneels before me, cups my balls and takes my cock into her hands. She wets her lips and presses them to the head of my cock, running her tongue over it until I groan aloud. She feels so warm. She looks up at me. I stroke her hair and tell her that she is beautiful, that I think she is so hot. Smiling, she nods acknowledgement then slides her wet lips down my shaft. I moan, and fling my head back, giving in to my wife. I cradle her head and oblige for a short spell, knowing that I really don't want to come like this. I am struggling to resist her and she knows it. She is so skilled, sliding her mouth up and down my cock nice and slow. Just the way she knows I like it. She plays my cock so well. I love the way she brings me off, teasing the come out of me with a soft, sweet suction until it finally floods her hot, wet mouth. Best of all, I love how she swallows every drop of me, darting her tongue over my shaft to catch every runaway trickle... Wait. I need to stop. I push my fingers into her hair and ease her head away. I tell her I want to make her come.

I want to make you scream...

My heart is pounding in my ears. I lift her onto my shoulders, brace her against the wall and tease her pussy with the tip of my tongue. I lick every crease, every fold I can find from asshole to clit. She moans and grinds down onto my face; her juice is smeared all over my chin and cheeks. Her legs are trembling. She says she needs to lie down. I toss her onto the bed like a rag doll and press her knees to her ears. I let go. I bury my face in her slick vulva, tongue-fucking her hole until she cries out. I want her to scream my name. I keep up my relentless pace, ignoring her pleas for mercy. When I clamp my lips on her clit and suck with gentle unyielding pressure, her legs tremble until the quake slowly spreads to her hips. I release her legs and she rises high off the bed, her body tight with tension, straining for her climax. It slams into her; I struggle to maintain contact as I suck her off, the very tip of my tongue flicking her clit. She is calling out my name over and over. I am chuffed she came so hard.

My love...

With an aching cock, I crawl up between her legs, easily entering her. She is soaking wet and still twitching in the aftershocks of her orgasm. I ride the exquisite sensations of her rippling pussy. She feels so tight around my cock. I feel as though I could lie between her thighs forever, but I know I won't last too long. A few strokes are all it will take for me. I make smooth passes into my woman, pushing my cock into her as deeply as I can. She is breathing heavily under my exertions. She wraps her legs around my waist drawing me closer. I want to come on that pretty shaven pussy. I keep going until I can't hold it anymore and the first squirt of come spills out me into her belly. Groaning, I pull out and ejaculate the rest over her pussy, grinding my cock up against her labia. Seeing my cock sliding between her pink lips squirting come, sends me over the edge. I cry out, too, until my ejaculation subsides. Panting, I sit up and part her legs so I can watch my come slide out of her and travel down the smooth crack of her ass. I tell her I love her and sternly warn her of the power of shaven pussies. She chuckles and settles into the crook of my arm.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Poetic

I'd like to think this relationship is real because if so you possess a beautiful love for your wife. If not, I hope you find happiness.

TwoHOTFORU69TwoHOTFORU69over 15 years ago
Nothing.!

Nothing even comes close to the feel of a soft, smooth, warm shaved pussy.! All my women from the time I was 16 either shaved or I did not eat my dessert and it was a one time sex thing and no more.! It is better than Prime Rib & Lobster xx in a class all by itself.! Damn I am horny now.!! Thanks. '5' & a 100 vote.!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
finally a loving wife that isn't cheating

Love between a man and his wife is always nice to read about. I thoroughly enjoyed read this story. Thanks for the post....Rich

madengineer3madengineer3over 15 years ago
Very Nice and Very HOT!

I love the tender action between a husband and wife. This is a description of truly happy married sex. It is a world apart from the commercialized "one night stand" hookups that are written about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good

Good story!

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Waking You He doesn't want to wake her...but he needs to take her.in Romance
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
The Catholic School Girl An innocent girl meets a dark man.in Erotic Horror
Life's Little Curves Ch. 01 Husband returns home after long separation.in Romance
Out of the Darkness A romantic encounter between a man and his wife.in Romance
More Stories