Afternoon with Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voloetvis
Voloetvis
13 Followers

I could almost cry when you pull out, feeling empty without you. You move to stand at my face, holding your still hard dick at my lips.

"Want to taste your favourite?" you had barely finished your question before my mouth was on you, licking and sucking you clean. I'm careful of your oversensitive head, but am thorough in my actions, moaning as I taste the mix of us on you.

I can feel the cum drops in my hair, feel it drying and tightening across my skin, and lastly I can feel it running out of me and down my thighs.

When you're satisfied with my work, you cup your hand on my cheek and bring my head up until I am sitting back on my knees.

"Have you learnt your lesson?" you ask softly.

"Yes Sir," I whisper.

"And what lesson is that?" you ask.

I think for a moment. "It is not a slut's decision when and if she gets your attention. I have to earn it from Sir."

"Good girl. Now say thank you for your lesson, and thank these men too."

"Thank you Sir," I say meekly. And then eyes to the floor I address your friends, "Thank you for using me, and thank you letting the fuck toy have your cum."

"That's it." You say. Helping me off the table and onto my feet. I notice the others have resumed their original places on the sofa, as though nothing had happened. You place a light kiss on my cheek, give me a smile I always find infectious and take a step back. "Now, how about some dinner? Think we have all worked up an appetite." The instruction for me to get busy in the kitchen implied.

I smile up at you. "Absolutely! I'll just shower an-" I begin.

"No no, just like that I think." You say, printing towards the kitchen. A new flush of embarrassment races across my chest and cheeks at the thought of not being able to clean myself up. But four against one? Not a battle I would win, so instead I cross the room, my cum covered body on full show to prepare you all food.

I had a feeling tonight was only just beginning...

Voloetvis
Voloetvis
13 Followers
12