Afternoons with Mrs. K Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slamming away with total and utter abandon, my forehead flowing sweat, I feel the rush begin way back up behind my balls; deep in my body. I erupt. Just as I feel the first cum flow from me I very fleetingly have a brief moment of semi-consciousness, the ‘small death,’ which occurs all too rarely.

Now I come in waves.

"Fuck, fuck," I’m virtually screaming, "fuck it, fuck it, FUCK!"

My cock spurts white nectar into Hazel’s bowels.

I lay still with my chest gently touching Hazel’s back for a while, and I feel my cock soften, though not entirely. When I withdraw from her there is a crude audible "plop" sound. I lie beside Hazel, and kiss her mouth quickly. She pulls my head back and slips her tongue deep inside my mouth. Her kiss is firm, harsh almost; she then pulls back her tongue and bites my bottom lip hard enough for me to be aware, via a coppery taste, that she has drawn blood. It stings a bit but feels kind of good. My spent body rushes blood to my muscles and I feel a good warm glow all over my body, the kind you also get after a work-out when you are in good shape.

While I had been riding Hazel I had been fleetingly aware of various family pictures on the wall. Now I looked at them with interest. There was Hazel with her husband at various stages of their life together, and photographs of children of different ages. I remember her telling me that she had two married daughters and a son away at university.

On her dressing table were pictures showing her daughters on their wedding days and between them two of her son. In one Hazel and he were arm in arm together, both smiling broadly, and in the other he was clad only in a tight pair of Speedo swimming trunks, with a surf-board under his arm. He was tanned and wet; muscular and young. This photograph was larger than the others beside it, and had been placed slightly forward of them. My mind raced.

To be continued..........

I’d like to thank Trish for editing this, and those who responded to my first story. They have encouraged me to write more. Again, I’m still new at this and any comments and/or advice are very welcome. I will reply to any e-mail sent to my address, which is available through the link below.

12