Aftershow

Story Info
The bands drummer brings a girl back to the hotel.
1.5k words
3.68
21.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just after the Salsa Shark show. Shelly was at the back entrance with a bunch of other people hoping to see the band leave the venue. A lot of guys were hitting on her. This wasn't very surprising. At she was a stunning beauty at 5'2, her long auburn hair ran almost all the way down her back, her green eyes shone and her smile was full of white pearly teeth. Of course she also thought her large D's had more then a little to do with the attention she received as well. She wore a short skirt that barely covered her ass and wore a very low cut shirt to show her tits off.

Five men left out the door and started walking around the crowd of people, talking to a couple of them. She was approached by one of them.

"Excuse me miss, would you like to meet a member of the band?" he asked her.

"FUCK YEAH!" Shelly exclaimed.

"Follow me then." He led her to the door, she noticed that the other men were also leading other girls with them, she counted four other girls.

They were lead to the parking garage and they were all led to separate limos, except for two of the girls, they were lead to the same one.

The man leading Shelly opened the door to the limo. "Climb in." He said with a grin. She slowly climbed into the limo and was shocked to see Kevin Lee, the drummer from the band.

"Hi there." Kevin said as he extended his hand to greet her.

"H-h-hi" Shelly stammered out and extended her hand. He took her hand in his and leaned over to kiss it causing her to blush.

"Come sit down." He patted the seat next to her. She obediently sat down beside him.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Shelly." She meekly said.

"A pretty name for a very pretty girl." Shelly turned away embarrassed. "Is something wrong?"

"You're embarrassing me." Shelly quietly.

"If that embarrasses you I'd have to see how you'd react to what I have planned for tonight."

Shelly turned to him and asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well, I'm going to be honest with you. We looked at the security cameras for out back looking for; well, looking for girls to fuck. I saw you and wanted you to be mine for the night." Shelly just stared at him in shock. "If you don't want to that's fine. We could do something else, or we could take you home or something."

"Give me a minute to think." Shelly said. She didn't know what to do. On the one hand this guy just picked her out of a crowd just to fuck her, on the other hand this guy was the drummer for Salsa Shark, her favourite band. Not to mention that he was hot. He was nearly a foot taller then her, with black hair that went down to his shoulders. And his just and muscles were well defined. She also felt a slight sensation in her pussy when he said that he wanted to fuck her.

She looked at him; he just looked back, a slight smile on his face.

"Okay." She finally said. Kevin's smile got bigger.

"That's what I like to hear." Kevin said. He put an arm around her and pulled her close and kissed her. His tongue entered her mouth and both of their tongues started to wrap around each other. He put his free hand on her thigh. Slowly he moved it up her leg. It went over her dress onto her ass, he squeezed.

Between kisses he said, "You have a really nice ass."

"Thanks." She managed to get out before his mouth covered hers again. He took his arm that was around her shoulders and brought it forward, he grabbed handfuls of her breasts.

Kevin broke their kiss. "Goddamn, I wanna see these things." He reached to the bottom of her shirt and pulled it above her breasts. He lowered his face to the massive breasts and started suckling on her nipples. She let out a sigh of approval.

Kevin slid his hand from her ass around her hips and onto her inner thigh; he moved it up until he reached her panties. He moved it across them and started to rub her pussy through her panties.

"Oh god, that feels good." Shelly said.

Kevin moved to the floor of the limo and moved his hands under Shelly's dress. He grabbed her panties and pulled them down her legs. He pushed he legs open exposing her shaved, wet pussy.

Kevin smiled, "That's a nice looking pussy."

"Thanks." Shelly replied.

Kevin brought his mouth to her pussy, licking it up and down. He kissed her clit and sucked on it.

"Oh Kevin, that feels good." Shelly moaned.

Suddenly the engine of the limo turned off. Kevin stopped eating her pussy and looked outside.

"Oh shit, we're at the hotel." Kevin said.

"Hand me my panties." Shelly said.

"No time, the driver will open the door any second." He took her panties and stuck them in his pocket. She pulled her top down just as the door was opening.

They climbed out of the limo and were led to a service elevator. They went up in silence with their entourage.

Soon they were in his room. They both started laughing.

"I can't believe we nearly got caught." Shelly managed to get out.

"Yeah, good thing we don't have to worry about that here." Kevin said as he grabbed the bottom of Shelly's shirt. He pulled it up over her head letting her tits hang free again. He kissed Shelly and she put her arms around him. His hands moved to her legs and she lifted her up so that his face was in her tits.

He carried her to the bedroom and put her down on the bed. He quickly took off his shirt and pants, leaving him only in a pair of briefs. Shelly looked at the huge bulge in his shorts. "Holy shit," She thought, "He must be huge!"

Kevin pushed her skirt up so it bunched at her waist and went back to eating her pussy. His tongue moved in and out of her lips. Shelly massaged her tits and pinched her nipples.

"Goddamnit, that's enough of this." Kevin said, he pulled his briefs off exposing his cock. Shelly gasped. It had to be about nine inches long. She'd never been fucked by a cock that big before.

Kevin climbed on top of her; he rubbed his cock against her pussy, and then slowly pushed inside. Shelly clenched her teeth as the huge cock pushed in, her pussy stretching to allow it inside. Finally he had pushed himself inside and stopped, letting her get used to his size, then slowly he started to push in and out of her.

Her pussy was on fire, she rubbed her clit as his cock moved in and out of her. He started to pick up speed. One of his hands started pawing at her breasts, pinching her nipples. Her moans started to fill the room. Suddenly he stopped and pulled out.

"What's wrong?" Shelly asked.

"I want you on your hands and knees." Shelly rolled over and lifted her ass high in the air. Kevin moved behind her and set her hands on her hips. He pushed inside and started to fuck her, picking steadily picking up speed. She could feel his cock running over her g-spot.

Kevin leaned forward and ran his hands up and down her body, he let them rest on her breasts and he squeezed and played with them.

Shelly could feel her orgasm fast approaching.

"Oh god Kevin... Fuck... I'm gonna cum all over your cock!" She yelled at as her orgasm took control. She collapsed onto the bed. Kevin rolled her over.

"Hey, I still need to cum too."

"Fuck my big titties then." Shelly said. Kevin smiled. He moved over her, his knees on either side of her with his big cock over her tits pointing at her face. He lowered his cock between her tits and she pushed them up, engulfing his cock in them.

He started to move back and forth feeling the soft flesh of the massive globes on either side of his cock. He started bucking his hips faster and faster until he was viciously fucking her tits. This went on for a couple minutes, he felt himself steadily getting closer and closer to cumming, finally it was too much for him.

He groaned loudly and pulled his cock out from between the massive melons and started jerking his cock. Cum spewed from the tip as he aimed for her tits, lightly coating them in his seed.

Shelly sat up and pushed one of her tits to her face, she started licking them, one slow lick at a time, giving Kevin a show. Then the other until there wasn't any cum left on them.

"That was hot." Kevin said. Shelly just giggled. "I gotta take a shower, wanna join me?" he asked. Shelly nodded with a smile.

They went into the bathroom and climbed into the shower, the hot water cascaded over their bodies. Kevin took the soap and washed every part of Shelly, planting the occasional kiss on her. Shelly then had her turn washing Kevin's body.

They got out of the shower and they dried each other off. Then climbed into bed and cuddled until they fell asleep.