Aftershow Party

Story Info
She sets her sights on the singer - and gets him.
2.9k words
4.29
13.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand and watch you mingle with your fans. A slight lining of sweat makes your shirt cling to the small of your back. Your eyes dart back and forth looking for an escape route and they settle on me, you walk away. I try to push through the crowd to reach you but am pushed back by the wave of people and lose you in the crowd. The night wears on and I am only treated to glimpses of you through the crowd. Each time I see you I try to reach you but there is only an empty space when I reach where you were standing.

As the night wears on the crowd starts to thin, everyone is leaving with whoever they want, but the crowd around you doesn't thin. I see a space and move through the crowd towards you. The girls around you move out the way and I feel their eyes burn into my back and hear their whispers. I catch your eye as I walk towards you, you give me a questioning look and take a small step backwards. I stop in front of you and take your hand in mine, entwining our fingers I turn to the door and begin to walk from the room with you behind me.

The corridor outside the room is deserted as we walk towards the staircase to the bedrooms. I feel my arm jerk as you stop. I look round and you are standing at the foot of the stairs. I walk the few steps back to you and put my arm round your torso, I pull you close. My hand sits under your damp shirt at the bottom of your back. I draw one fingernail across the small of your back and you shiver. I turn and start walking again. You follow.

We walk the maze of corridors to my suite and I let go of your hand to open the door. I look round once I open the door and see you standing where I left you. You look up at me. I take your hand and walk backwards into the room. You resist slightly then follow with your head down.

Once inside I close the door and look at you. You still stand with your head down. I take a step towards you and lift your face to mine. I try to catch your eye but you keep looking down. I move my lips closer to yours but you turn your face away slightly and I only manage to brush your cheek. Your soft cheek is warm against my lips and I feel a shiver crawling up my back. I run a finger down your jawbone and you turn your face upwards and a smile plays across your lips. I catch your chin and push my lips against yours. They taste sweet against the tang of the sweat on your cheek, and it excites me.

Still kissing you I run my fingers down your back over your shirt. It is still un-tucked where I ran my nail before, I snake my fingers under your shirt and run them lightly over the curves of your back. I feel your muscles tense as my nails draw lightly over them, but that just makes me dig in more.

Walking backwards I move towards the bed in this room, pulling you with me. I push you to a sitting position on the bed and stand against one of the bed-posts. You lean backwards on the bed on your elbows and look at me standing above you. There is an almost self-assured look on your face but that disappears as I pull you to the end of the bed by your collar. You have a look of fear on your face as you see the hunger in my eyes.

I move a couple of steps away from the bed, "Stand up!" You look up at me nervously, stand up and take a step towards me. I run my fingers down the front of your shirt and can feel the piercing on your nipple under my right hand as I move down your chest. You still keep your head bowed. I start to unbutton your shirt and you hesitantly move your hands to stop me. I ignore them and continue down your torso, undoing the buttons one by one. You try half-hearted attempts to stop me undressing you but they don't work. I stop undressing you to walk over to my bag at the other end of the room.

I look up and walk back towards you with five silk scarves in my hand. You have been good and stayed where I left you. Your arms are crossed over your almost naked chest as you try to pull your shirt closed without buttoning it back up. I start to run a finger down your naked chest but when I reach your crossed arms you don't move them. I drop two of the silk scarves I hold, watching where they land. Using my body I push you onto the bed again, this time I manoeuvre you till your head is on the pillows. Sitting on your chest I pull your left hand above your head and tie it to one of the top posts of the bed, I lean over you and do the same with your right hand. When I look down I see you try to struggle against the silk bonds. Your head is pulling from side to side, trying to see the bonds you are tied with, but you can't see them. You look up at me and with a small smile I use the third scarf to cover your eyes.

I move to sit lower on you and uncover the shirt from your chest. Running my fingers down your naked torso I can feel your muscles tensing under my touch. I lean down and kiss your neck, lightly brushing my lips across the soft skin there. I kiss down one side of your collarbone and up the other side, moving my lips up the other side of your neck I bite lightly on your earlobe. I hear you gasp slightly. I smile.

I shift myself lower again on you and begin to kiss slowly down your chest. I run my fingers after my lips and feel goose-pimples begin to raise on your skin. My right hand stops on your nipple and I pull slightly on your piercing, you gasp and arch your back. Smiling I take your nipple and piercing into my mouth and play. Using my tongue I manipulate the piercing, catching it with mine, pulling it, biting it. All the while running my fingers over your torso.

I let go of your nipple and move off you. Your body still writhes from the pleasure I've just inflicted. Standing I peal the clothes from my body, letting them fall to the floor. I move beside you on the bed and run a nail across your belt-line, you shiver. I slide a finger just under the belt of your trousers and move it along your belly, you moan. Moving onto my knees I unbutton your trousers and begin to pull them off you, catching your boxers as I pull them lower. You struggle and try to look down at me, I can see your body tensing up again as I pull them lower. Running a finger up the inside of your thigh I feel your muscles shiver as you relax again. I run the flat of my hand up your thigh and stomach and you moan. I smile and pull your trousers off fully.

I look at you lying naked on the bed in front of me and am filled with desire. The desire to scratch you, to bite you, to lick you. I run my hands up your legs, onto your stomach, across your torso and into your hair. Running my fingers through your hair I breath in your smell, it makes me want you more. I kiss my way down your body, dragging my nails after. You squirm under my touch, moving your body closer to my lips. I kiss across the base of your stomach and you try to pull yourself up the bed, but I move. I move lower and start to kiss and caress the inside of your thighs. I can feel you shiver as I kiss higher on your thighs, and looking up I can see you are enjoying yourself.

Without moving I reach up to grasp you in my hand, you shiver and gasp as I do so. I move to take you in my mouth. I begin to play just using my tongue, just the tip of your head at first, licking the tiny pearl of pre-cum that has appeared there. I follow the lines of your head with my tongue, using my piercings to put pressure on the places I can tell you will enjoy most. I take your head in my mouth and you let out a loud moan. Taking more of you in my mouth I move round on the bed until I am sitting on your chest. I feel your piercing on my thigh and begin to move. Using my tongue I trace every vein, every line on you. Reaching my hand down I feel your balls begin to tighten. I move faster now. I can feel your muscles begin to tighten under me as I take more of you in my mouth. You to moan as I keep moving. I can feel your chest rise and fall harder as you take faster and deeper breaths, I can tell you are close but I won't stop yet. I move faster, taking you deeper, playing with your balls with my other hand, you tighten more. I feel the waves starting in you and pull away from you. I turn quickly on you and kiss you full on the mouth, probing my tongue deep and playing with yours.

I sit up on your chest. It's still rising and falling fast. Your teeth are clenched and I know you want more. I run a finger down your neck and you buck under me, "No!" I order, and you lie still again, trembling with pleasure. I look down and see a damp patch on you. Running my forefinger over it I move my finger to your lips, laying the wetness over your lips. You run your tongue over your lips and make a grab for my finger. I let you take my finger in your mouth and suck the taste from my finger. Pulling my finger out I see you grasping for it, you have to settle for the taste I left on your lips.

I can't wait anymore and move up your rapidly rising chest until I am almost sitting on your face. Your tongue darts out and finds my clit-ring as you bury your face into my wetness. You eat me as if you have never tasted pussy before and I love it. I fall forward as your tongue probes deep into me, grabbing hold of the bedpost and pushing myself back up. I run my fingers through your hair and pull your head towards me. Pushing myself deeper into your mouth I feel a release. I can feel your hot breath on my clit and your stubble rubs raw against me, making me more tender as you eat me. I let myself melt into you and feel the warmth starting. The waves begin to take my body and I begin to move with them, a moan escapes my lips. You tongue faster as I move. Keeping time as I get faster with the waves. Soon they are enveloping my senses and I hear myself moaning louder. I pull your head closer and rub myself against your now wet chin, the waves are faster, harder, I push against you and with one last thrust of your tongue feel the full release. I collapse onto you and push myself down your body, breathing hard. I kiss you and taste myself in your mouth. Our mingled tastes fill my senses and I want all of you now.

I slide down your body and move to envelop you, taking you slowly into my pussy, one tantalising inch after another. I don't take you into me fully, but instead play with your head, teasing it with my lips, then swallowing it bit by bit. I lower my face to yours and feel your breath harsh against my cheek. Each time I lower myself I take a bit more and hear your sharp intakes of breath. I push down until you are almost fully inside me then pull off until I can just feel your head. I tease your head with my lips and you begin to moan again. Again I move, this time to run my piercing down the full length of your shaft, it feels so good with that friction against my clit. A shiver runs down my body and I almost collapse on you. I pull myself up and play with your head again. Suddenly I swallow you whole. I grind my hips into you as you fill me up, and feel the pleasure wash over me. I lean forward and untie your blindfold, leaving it lying across your neck. Sitting back up I scratch down your chest, raising red marks on you as I move my fingers to my pussy. Leaning back I begin to move on you, using my fingers to trace noughts on my clit, feeling you inside me. I rock back and forth on you, alternating the rocking by moving up and down, moving until you are almost out of me then thrusting back down.

You begin to move with me. I stop playing to dig my nails into your chest as we move faster. I arch my back to feel you deeper inside me, squeezing you tightly, gyrating my hips against yours. I feel the waves begin again as you fill me and move with me. They are stronger than before, faster. You are writhing under me as we move, trying to loosen the bonds I have you tied with, looking up at me with a look of pure desire. I lean and kiss you again, your tongue wanders as you try to taste me more. I can still taste myself in you and that pushes me further, I moan into your mouth. Rocking I feel the pleasure inside me build up and see you begin to tense. I stop. Breathing hard I look at you and again you are clenching your teeth, still trying to move against me. I lean down over your body, my lips close to your ear, and breathlessly tell you to stop. You do. I begin moving slowly again. Countering each movement you do but still pulling you deeper. Moving so slowly it is almost torture but savouring each sensation. With each slow upward movement I squeeze, feeling each tiny fraction of you sliding inside me, then swallow you whole again with the downward movements. Your head is now thrown back, your eyes closed, and I can hear those lovely sounds of pleasure escaping your lips.

Ecstatic from the sensation of feeling you I begin to slip. Losing control of the speed of my movements. I know you are moving against me again and dig my nails hard into your chest. Your gasp of pain is quickly lost in a cry of pleasure as we move faster and harder against each other. I feel something on my thigh and prying my eyes open see you have slipped one of your bonds, but I don't care. I can concentrate on nothing but the pleasure I feel now. The nails digging into my thigh just push me further. The waves turn into spasms and I am thrown down onto your body. Snaking my hands under you I pull my nails down your shoulders and your body pushes deeper into me. I can feel the heat begin to cloud my head as we continue to move, becoming one pleasure. As the spasms grow I bury my face in your shoulder, feeling the onslaught of pleasure lift me and come back to throw me into you more.

Your muscles begin to tense under me as we come closer. The movement just creates more sensation for me and I feel a stronger wave take me over. All I can do is move faster as I feel the final wave coming. As it rushes up my spine I feel my muscles tense and hear another cry as you begin to lose control. The pleasure builds at the base of my skull and waits. Then, with your first spasm, erupts. A light blinds me and I bite hard into your shoulder as the scream breaks. You buck under me and dig your nails into my back as you feel the release too. All I can feel are those gorgeous waves washing over me and I continue to move, the sensation of you spasming inside me pushing me over the edge again and again. Always digging in my nails and biting. I keep moving until your spasms stop and I can't take any more, then fall onto you. I can feel your chest rising and falling under me. Pulling myself onto my elbows I kiss you, still feeling the waves washing over me, slowly fading. Opening my eyes I see a smile playing across your face, I laugh and kiss you again.