Afterwards

Story Info
Sub is dominated, humiliated & taken after an enema.
2.5k words
3.88
55.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chagey
chagey
53 Followers

She walked down the short hall and moved back into the living room. As she moved her head was bowed for two reasons. It was one of the rules, an issue of respect for her station within the relationship. The other reason was shame.

It did not come from wearing the collar that had been placed around her neck. That was a joy and an honor. It was not due to the fact that she was dressed in only stockings and a waist cincher; displaying all of her most intimate parts to best advantage. That was a thrill. It was what had happened to her and what she had just done. Also the fact that He was fully aware of it magnified the situation tenfold.

His silence sounded like thunder as she sunk to her knees in front of him and put herself on display again. She had done this so often in the past. It was second nature now; an act of submission and also a thrill that a man could see pieces of her that should be kept private. Specifically this man. What was not second nature was what she had just submitted to and what she did afterwards.

He still did not move. This caused the blush that she wore when entering the room to deepen. Not just her face. She could feel the heat rise from her entire body, advertising clearly her humiliation. If only she could read his mood or demeanor. But that was impossible. She had tried so often before while on her knees in this very spot. The eyes truly are the window to the soul............. and she was not allowed to look into them. Another rule of submission. It had bothered her in past situations, wanting to see his approval or know if he was angry. But this time it was killing her.

She had received what she had secretly wanted for so long. And the adage 'careful what you wish for' came to mind. Twenty minutes ago she had been on her hands and knees, a nozzle protruding from her ass and warm water filling her colon. She had submitted to an enema, her deepest secret. At least the deepest one she was willing to share

He had known, even before she had started to drop hints months before. Just another reason why she was so willing to submit to this Man. It was uncanny how he just 'knew' all of her fantasies, kinks, and needs. She knew it would happen to her one day. They had discussed it and she had masturbated so often dreaming about the moment. Ultimate submission.

And it was all that she had ever hoped for. She reveled in sticking her ass up and out to receive it. She celebrated in the act of submission to her perfect Top. She dripped with the sensations it gave.

She did not count on the submission of 'after'.

And that is what she was living now.

It started the second she had uttered the words "Potty", their prearranged signal that she had had enough fluids pumped into her. He had stopped stroking his finger gently but insistently across her clit and responded "Fine."

The fluids in the bag had run out a few minutes before. She had accepted it all and it had felt so good to be filled. But her body was now done. As she prepared to move she discovered that she faced a new challenge. She needed to get to the bathroom without voiding herself in front of him! She prayed that she hadn't waited too long.

He told her to slowly stand. Her body clenched lightly as she moved and she had to work to hold it. After gaining her feet, she could not move for several moments, waiting for things to settle down. During that time she could feel the hose sway between her thighs, reminding her that she was tethered by the ass.

It is human nature to avoid the uncomfortable, so she would have elected to stay where she was, not realizing the consequences of her actions. But he commanded in a quiet voice, "Move!" This propelled her towards her bathroom and relief. All the while bearing down and clamping to hold it.

As she put one foot in front of the other, she realized that he was FOLLOWING!

"Oh my God" she thought, "Is he going to come with me and not give me any privacy? That isn't what we discussed!"

She was in no position to argue. She needed to get relief, no matter the circumstance.

Grateful for the preparations before they started to play, she headed directly to the toilet. So close and yet she knew better. She stopped, facing it, and waited desperately for permission.

He made her wait. The few seconds he studied her seemed like an eternity. But he was never mean spirited. He handed her the rubber bag that was attached to the hose and nozzle while saying "You may do whatever you need to and take all the time necessary. I will wait for you in the living room." With instructions given, he left, closing the door behind him.

The next fifteen minutes were spent dealing with the aftermath of their play. And all the time that she was in the bathroom, she knew he was outside fully aware of what she was going through. She was going to have to present herself to him after dealing with it.

And that was the situation she found herself in now. She had stayed in the bathroom two or three minutes longer than she needed too, just working up the courage to go out and face him. That explained the original deep flush of her skin.

He finally moved, snapping her back to the present. Still no words but something to break the tension was welcome. She was so aware of his presence. He got up and started to walk. As he circled around her she knew his exact position. They were that in tune.

He stopped behind her and to her left. She felt his breath on her shoulder and through the hair around her left ear. He whispered in her ear "You are a filthy girl." It increased her shame.

He resumed circling around her. As he started to move around in front and then to the right, he knelt down and leaned in to her other ear "A nasty little girl." This caused another increment of shame and an increase in blush.

Again he moved around her. In the left ear "You are a disgusting little girl."

It was bad enough that she had told him of her fantasy. It was another leap to allow him to do to her what he did, but to ridicule her afterwards. The humiliation was immense. And it was what she needed.

Her thighs were coated in the fluids seeping out of her pussy. She knew that her nether lips were separated and engorged to their fullest. This is what she was destined for!

She was his sub; a lesser person. And he was right. She was all the things he had just labeled her as. It was more than a willingness to allow him to do to her what he wished. It was more than the ability to tolerate all that he dealt out. It was to put herself in a situation where she WAS subordinate to this Man. She was all of those things. And she so desperately wanted to be exactly where she was right now. This was yet another example of this Man knowing exactly who she was and wanted to be.

He appeared before her again and took his place back on the couch. She concentrated on the second button of his dress shirt as an anchor.

"Are you empty dirty little girl?"

"Yes, Sir"

He allowed what she just admitted too to sink in for a moment.

"And you expect me to play with you after what you just did in there?" His tone was incredulous.

She thought of her reply for a second and said "I do not expect anything. You may do as you wish with me."

She did not see the hand until it was too late. It connected to the left side of her face with a stinging blow.

In the deep growl that she both hated and respected beyond all others he delivered "Do NOT be stupid, or obtuse. You sound like a child at Christmas saying they only get presents that Santa feels they deserve and are surprised when ANY arrive."

"I can smell your want. Your stink fills the room. And your pussy lips can't lie to me."

He sat and studied her for a second. "Yes, I FULLY realize that I can do or not do whatever I want to you. But you insult me."

Her heart sank.

"Do you REALLY think I will ignore you after you just received what you have fantasized of for the last three years?"

The other hand connected to her other cheek.

"You treat me like I am some callous bastard. DON'T do it again."

"Yes, Sir" was delivered in a very fast but sincere tone.

"Now, where were we?"

Dare she respond to the question or was it rhetorical?

Before she could decide he spoke again.

"We were discussing how nasty you are and I was wondering if you had cleaned yourself up enough for me to be willing to touch you."

"Get on your hands and knees and present yourself." It was delivered in a very sharp command that was not to be ignored!

She jumped up and spun around as fast as she could. To 'present herself' she knew that is was her ass and pussy that he wished to see.

Once she was set and He didn't move, her brain started to betray her again.

He was looking directly at her asshole. She just knew it. The place where he had stuffed a nozzle and filled her. The place he knew was just as much her center as her clit. The place where she had to deal with the aftermath.

The doubt set in. Did she look the same or did she look different there now? Did she do a good enough job afterwards?

Again the shame deepened.

The urge to clench her cheeks and thighs shut was immense. The impulse to get up and run into the bedroom to hide herself was overwhelming. And yet she did not have to will herself to stay where she was. She knew she belonged here.

"The question is Sarah, are you clean?"

God she hoped so.

He struck her on her left buttock, HARD with the cane. "I said DISPLAY yourself!"

She immediately dropped her shoulders to the carpet and reached back to spread her cheeks. As she did so, it also spread her lips open just that much more and she felt the cooling evaporation of her juices. It reminded her just how much he could see and it made her clit quiver.

"Filthy disgusting girl. After what you just did I want to know that you have cleaned yourself up like you were told too."

The strike on her right thigh took her breath away and made her dizzy, yet she was determined to perform to his expectations.

He moved quickly and fluidly to her upper body and gripped her tightly by the hair. Pulling her up hard he growled "Present yourself for inspection you filthy degenerate. Only I get to decide if you have performed correctly"

As he let go, her head dropped back and was buried in the carpet. That was not her concern. She spread her knees further apart and again gripped her ass cheeks, spreading herself further apart. Fully open and offered.

He turned his attention somewhere else for a few moments. She did not know what he was doing but she could sense that his intent was focused elsewhere.

It was confirmed when she heard the snap of latex. He had put on a glove.

"NOW we will see how clean you truly are." He commented.

He sat down on the couch again. She heard the springs move. He was behind her and staring at her orifices again. It surprised her only slightly that subconsciously her fingers pulled apart just a little bit more. The accompanying thought was "Yes, look at me! Look at me spread wide for you!"

His finger penetrated so easily. He had no need to work it in or wait for her to relax. Her asshole gave him immediate access. It was appropriate; he owned it and had already abused it.

He did not use the digit to slide in and out of her as he usually did. It was not a fucking motion but more a probing. He truly was checking to see if she was empty. Another wave of heat emanated from her and another shade of red surfaced.

After rooting around, she felt the second finger enter her and again her body gave no resistance. "I guess you did your job" was the offhanded comment as his fingers inspected her rectum.

"You made sure that there is no residual mess on the outside Sarah?"

A 'normal' person's reaction would be "Oh my GOD, did you really ask that?" Yet hers was an immediate "Yes, Sir"

His fingers pulled out of her and left a void. Yes, they were invading and should have represented an intrusion, but for her they were a comfort and represented a deep understanding, even a form of love. She felt so empty.

As he stood and moved around to her head she heard the glove snap again as he removed it. She also heard what she so desperately wanted................the sound of his zipper. She must have pleased him enough to allow her access to the prize. His stiffness always affirmed that she excited him.

Her hair was used again to hank her head up to crotch level. "YES, use me!!!!" she thought.

And he did. The head slid past her lips and her tongue automatically started to swirl. His taste and scent filled her mouth and nostrils.

She had tasted him innumerable times in the past. But this time seemed different just like his probing of her ass. He seemed more concerned with sliding in and out of her mouth more than allowing her to flutter her tongue on the magic space below the head.

Just as the fingers were, his manhood was pulled from her mouth in a very abrupt manner. She had hoped to demonstrate to him how incredibly grateful she was to him for what he had done to her.

As she tried to discern what she had done wrong, he moved again. This time with speed.

He was behind her before she could grasp what he was doing. She didn't feel him sink to his knees as hers were spread so far apart to display herself. But she did feel 'it'.

Sir was behind her, his beautiful cock kissing the entrance to her asshole.

"Oh God, He accepts me" she thought just as she felt herself open and as he muttered "Filthy nasty little girl is mine.......all mine!!!"

chagey
chagey
53 Followers