Afterwork Entertainment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving my hand and removing my thumb allows me to press three fingers directly into her mouth. Caressing her well formed teeth I feel the lack of fillings and the way her teeth meet by design. Hmmm no orthodontics for her, my irrational annoyance sparks and I hurriedly push my fingers into her mouth towards her throat. I watch her eyes begin to water as I hook my fingers round the back of her tongue and listen to her gag reflex start.

As her throat starts to massage my fingers I tighten my grip on her chin and lift causing her hair to slacken but giving me a view of the upper slopes of her breasts down to her two nipples standing out pert and round begging for attention. Instead I move my hand back and quickly slap her breasts causing them to swing beneath her.

Shifting to my knees I remove my hand completely and watch her gasping for breath struggling to stop gagging. I reach down and unzip my slacks fishing my hard cock front the confines of my boxers. Gently I apply her saliva from my fingers to the outside of its length.

Leaning in I kiss her and whilst pulling away bite her lip and stretch it out. Then I renew my assault on her oral cavity, pushing 4 fingers in and seeking to get a portion of the way to her throat. Then hand slick with saliva I move the other hand into her mouth and start to apply the saliva to the tip of my cock gently stroking the head.

My hands switch from feeling her throat contract around them, to stroking up and down my hardness from the cool steel ring to the very tip. After a couple of minutes of listening to her breath become more ragged but a diminishing gag reflex I stand and wipe my fingers in her hair, swinging my hips from side to side I slap her face with my length.

She opens her lips wide and struggles to capture my swinging member between them. I stop moving long enough to allow her to latch her lips around the head and then with a rapid thrust I cause the head of my cock to sink into the velvety folds of her throat feeling the spasming embrace welcome me.

One hand in the ropes and one on the back of her head I start to pump into her mouth feeling the slick wetness of her lips stroke the outside of her shaft. My head alternating between being enveloped in the spasming folds of her throat and the warm and welcoming administrations of her tongue.

After a couple of minutes of this rhythm, I sink myself as far as I can go so her nose is pressed into my pelvic bone. I feel the convulsive swallowing on the head and top inch or so of my cock as I feel her lips part slightly as her tongue moves out and starts to caress all of my balls she can reach.

Feeling myself on the edge of emptying myself into her throat I pull out of her suctioning mouth with a plop. I take deep calming breaths as I walk away from her shucking out of the remainder of my clothes.

Now naked I pick up the next batch of toys. A red penis gag two inches smaller than myself and with less girth so it could stay happily in her mouth for a while, and a pair of vicious crocodile clamps complete with a couple of ounce weights each.

Once more I kneel in front of her and watch patiently as she works her jaw before accepting the gag inside her mouth. Buckling it securely behind her head I move my fingers to her nipples feeling the eraser sized hardness. I apply the jaws of the crocodile clip one to each nipple capturing a little breast meat as well.

Then I hang the weights from the clips seeing her breasts elongate and become more pyramidal. I run the fingers of one hand along her sternum between the taut flesh of her breasts, whilst the other flicks at the weights causing the clips to swing painfully.

Gripping her shoulder I spin her round grab her ankle and walk her so that she faces the full length mirror I'd moved from the bedroom that morning. Removing the bulldog clamp and egg I toss them casually aside and grip the ass hook firmly. Pulling it backwards I work it out of her crack whilst her hair is pulled taut and her neck shows that she is attempting to put slack in her hair. When it is finally free I hook it into the tangle of ropes to keep it out the way.

Gripping her knees I line myself up and switch my hands to her hips. Her pussy is almost dripping it looks so wet and I waste no time and sink myself to the hilt feeling the slickness of her tight tunnel. I use my hands on her hips and my own thrusting to move myself in and out of her.

I feel her start to press inwards on my cock massaging it even as it presses into her g spot and I know my balls that are swinging beneath her will be tickling her clit with their momentum. The pressure from her vagina walls increases in intensity as I continue to saw myself in and out. Suddenly I feel an almighty squeeze as she cums. Her pussy clamps vice like and releases milking me for all I have.

Whilst this is occurring I focus on not exploding knowing that if I can my release will be all the sweeter. As sudden as her start was her coming down from her high takes a couple of minutes. When she is finally finished spasming around me I withdraw and grip the base of my shaft placing it directly against her tightest hole.

Pushing forwards I feel the tension in the ring of muscle I am trying to penetrate and I hesitate. I move my other hand to the small of her back thumb and index finger prising apart her ass cheeks the rest of my fingers gently caress her lower back. Pressing forwards once more I feel the resistance and once I know I'm on target I move the hand on my penis round to start caressing her clit.

My fingers brushing her clit coincide, or perhaps cause, the tension to go out of her and I feel myself breach her anus. The ring of muscle tightly squeezing my length as I settle myself into her. I keep moving my index finger in small circles on her clit. My hips are tight to her ass as I feel my ball sack start to brush the tips of my fingers.

Moving my hips backwards I start to test the lubrication remaining in her asshole knowing that too little will hurt me as much as her. I feel the tight ring of muscle sliding up and down my length easily and start to move myself more vigorously. My ball sack starting to slap my fingers rubbing her clit cause me to cease that and move my hand to her shoulder giving me decent leverage to continue my pounding of her. I move myself backwards and forwards revelling in the tight ring that is moving the length of my shaft and listening to the wet slap at the front of each thrust as my balls make contact with her lips. I am enjoying the feeling of control and the knowledge that whilst she has had other partners this is something only I have done with her.

The pleasurable feeling continues as I slam into her again and again. Her pleasure evidenced by the continued presence of wetness on my balls when I bury myself to the hilt. I fall into a rhythm and watch the weights swing beneath her body, her eyes are closed and her nostrils flare rapidly with her breathing.

A sudden flood of wetness over my balls and upper thighs accompanied by contractions along my length tell me I have succeeded in my aim. Continuing to move myself to the rhythm I watch her eyes open and lock onto mine. I slow my movement and allow her muscles to push me from her depths.

Picking up a wet flannel I proceed to wipe myself clean and look into her eyes waiting for her to nod that she is not too sensitive. Once she has I once more position myself at her vagina and more gently this time start to plunge myself inside her.

Concentrating solely on making this feel good for me this time I shut my eyes and move myself in search of the rhythm that will bring me most pleasure. Knowing what I want my slut starts to squeeze her muscles along my length alternating her power clearly watching my face for traces of my pleasure as she narrows in on precisely what I require of her. Obviously using my smiles as feedback.

It doesn't take long for her velvety embrace to cause me to approach my release. Breath coming in pants I increase the rapidity of my thrusts, savagely taking her body for my pleasure. I go over the precipice, exploding inside her and feel her answering spasm start milking me almost immediately.

Continuing to pound her right through my orgasm I maintain my pleasure. Coming down from my release I slide from inside her, limp momentarily. I unbuckle the gag and remove it watching the trails of saliva connecting it to the inside of her mouth. Grasping the clips on her nipples I remove them and massage the nipples aiding the returning blood. The loudness of her yelps whilst I complete this are astonishing.

Then I lower her and remove the various ropes about her person. Gathering her into my arms I kiss her long and hard. Feeling the strength returning to her limbs as she slowly starts to hug me back.

Breaking the kiss I move away. "Anything to drink, Perfection?"

She perks up at my use of her pet name. "A lemonade with additions would be nice, Sir. I'll grab some water too if that's ok."

I nod my acceptance and move into the kitchen pulling glass, lemonade, vodka and the other bits and pieces from cupboards, I quickly assemble the drink. Listening to her noisily down a glass of water and fill her glass again. I turn round give her a peck on the cheek and hand her the drink.

Stalking to the bathroom I take care of business and wrap my silk dressing gown around myself. I quickly check the enema is on display and return to the kitchen. She is just starting on the lemonade. "Go have a shower and clean yourself up." She scurries to obey and I set about making the sushi we'll eat for dinner I know I have about half an hour as the enema will signal how clean I want her and she'll probably have a quick dip in the jacuzzi before returning.

When she emerges all clean planes she sees me emerging from the kitchen and I gesture to the low glass table in the middle of the room. She lies down on her back and I bind her in place ankles to the end above her head wrists to the other. I add a cushion to support her back and bring out the sushi which I arrange on her flesh. I pour a little soy sauce into the hollow of her neck and place the wasabi on her breast near a nipple. Then seating myself cross-legged next to her I start to eat the sushi using chopsticks. Alternating feeding myself and her, though I do pay attention to teasing her as well 'accidentally' gripping clit or nipple instead of sushi between my chopsticks.

I finish my meal and smear wasabi onto nipples, labia and ass hole. And busy myself removing the rest of the remnants of the meal to the kitchen. A few moments later I wipe away the wasabi with a flannel seeing from the look in her eyes that it must have felt longer. I untie her and set her on the table before moving to my comfy chair.

"Put on a show both hands then." I command and watch as she starts to maul her own breasts her hands moving all over her body showing off her luscious body. She moves one hand to her clit and starts to part her labia whilst the other keeps her nipples moving all the time. Then moving moisture south she starts to prepare her ass hole.

I continue feeling my body complete its recovery and starting to stir. Watching her as she starts to have two fingers in her ass and the other hand fondling labia and clit and occasionally diving inside to attack her g spot. Standing I start to remove my dressing gown.

"Cum." With that she starts spasming over her hands breath coming raggedly. She kneels up to be greeted by my hardness which she readily starts to slurp at. I settle onto my chair and she follows with her mouth slurping at the head and balls. Her talented mouth is bringing me pleasure and I luxuriate in it feeling her pleasure me.

This continues for a while and gripping her hair I stand. "Crawl to bed." Turning away I prepare the flat for the night checking everything and then going into the bedroom.

"Perfection get on your back." She quickly does and I bend down and start to lap hungrily at her juices. My chin is quickly sopping and I chase her clit around with my tongue. Nipping my teeth over her labia and clit I use her breathing to tell me that what I'm doing is perfect. My aim is to show her how pleased I am that she has given me tonight. My tongue explores her folds finding sweet wetness everywhere it goes.

Gripping her ass cheeks I plunge my face down penetrating her with my tongue and drawing it up over her clit rapidly. I feel her start to buck into my face and resigning myself to holding my breath I attack once more. Her shriek of joy accompanies the flood of moisture onto my chin. She stops bucking and her fingers in my hair tell me its too much. I make my way up her body and flick off the light.

12