Again

Story Info
She suffers for her distraction.
5.1k words
4.63
21k
25
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IrishBelle
IrishBelle
144 Followers

She was curled up beside him on the couch, her legs tucked under her, while they watched the evening news. She hated to admit she was bored out of her mind, she disliked watching all the bad things in the world. She wasn't certain if he were following the current story about a fire that'd broken out that morning on the other side of the city, she couldn't tell because he really didn't react to it, he just absorbed it. She was restless. Every now and again he'd shake his head in disgust but that was his only reaction to anything he saw.

Instead of paying attention to the program she studied his features. Deep brown eyes set under dark lashes. He had spiky hair so brown it almost was black and his jaw line showed traces of scruff. His were very kissable lips and he'd had a mostly fair complexion. He'd not bothered to change out of his office clothes before dinner so here he sat in his slacks and shirt, though the tie was long gone and several top buttons of his shirt were open. Despite the professional attire, silver rings gleamed in his earlobes and tattoos that surfaced on his forearms were visible beneath his cuffed up shirt. Tell tale signs of his life away from his office. She wondered if he knew she was watching him so, though he gave no sign or noticing her at all.

In a way she was feeling a bit wicked. An impulse stole into her brain and before she could convince herself to ignore it, she acted instead. She leaned herself towards him and placed a single brush of a kiss on his neck and then quickly withdrew. For a moment he gave no indication that he'd felt a thing and she experienced a pang of disappointment. She turned her eyes back to the television just as he cut it off with the remote. He kept his eyes trained on the now lifeless television set and said to her in a clipped tone: "Again."

She was slow to react and he said it another time before she picked up his intention. She was slower this time knowing he was focusing on her. She leaned up as before and brushed her lips lightly along his neck and started to withdraw. He now said it a third time: "Again." She took a deep breath and stole herself yet closer to him and dared to put one hand on his knee for balance as she leaned up and gave his neck another longer, slower kiss. This time he responded by closing his eyes and leaning his head back on the couch giving her full access to his throat. The message was clear, and she took him up on the generous offer. She began to lave him with licks and kisses both playful and passionate. She trailed her lips over his neck time and time again nearly intoxicating herself with the taste of his skin. Finally she got brave and gave him a series of wet licks before scraping her teeth across his throat and then she moved up and kissed his jaw, his cheek, his chin and finally, tentatively his mouth.

It was the slightest feather of a kiss, she brushed her lips over his softly. She was about to kiss him again when his hand struck out lightning quick and suddenly he had a fistful of her hair. He jerked her head back sharply and leaned forward breathing hot air into her ear. He tightened his grip on her head with his left hand while he used his right pull her over to him, straddling his lap. She let out a tight whine and he chuckled before whispering in her ear "My turn." His lips then trailed down her neck until they reached the hollow of her throat. He ran his tongue along the sensitive area briefly before ascending up her neck again. This time giving her soft, gentle kisses. She had just begun to relax in his grip when his teeth sunk into her flesh. She cried out in pain and tried to wiggle free. He jerked her head roughly to the side while he wrapped his arm around her hips to still her squirming. He then ground his teeth harder into her skin, he was just on the cusp of drawing blood when suddenly he released her.

He leaned back again and stared at her with great satisfaction. She was thoroughly flustered and this pleased him. She was still trying to catch her breath as he ran his hands lazily up her denim covered thighs. Then he said to her in a nonchalant tone, "I'm sorry, I thought you were feeling frisky. Was that an incorrect assumption?" She didn't respond because she was still a tangle of nerves. Her breathing hadn't slowed and she was desperately trying to recover. He grew impatient awaiting a response so he slid his hands under her tank top and seized both tiny nipples at the same time. He twisted them roughly causing her to toss her head back and emit a strangled scream. He spoke slowly punctuating each word with a fresh twist of the delicate flesh between his fingers. "I... expect... immediate... answers... when... I... ask... you... a question." The last pinch almost made her black out and she struggled against the darkness.

"Yes..." was all she could pant. He released her nipples and raked his fingernails down her ribs. If her shirt wasn't in the way he'd have been able to see the lovely welts that trailed behind his nails. Finally she dared to open her eyes and look at him.

"Yes?" he questioned. "Is that all you can say? Did you or did you not start this?" He gripped the hem of her top and begun to lift it exposing her belly and then her chest, finally ever so slowly he eased it all the way over her head and tossed it aside. He gazed and her battered breasts for the slightest moment before letting out a sound of animal lust and took one red hot nipple between his lips. He soothed it with his tongue for the briefest time before letting go and resuming his place leaned against the cushions, gazing at her face. After another empty moment he reached his hand up to her neck and wrapped his fingers around her slender throat. "You forget my dear, that I am still waiting for a proper answer?"

He started to press his thumb to her windpipe just as she blurted out "Forgive me! I'm sorry I disturbed your program!"

He released her throat and let out a hearty laugh though his eyes remained hardened. He responded, "No worries, love. I rather enjoy it when you can't keep your hands off of me." He placed his palms on either side of her face and pulled her to him in a deep yet gentle kiss that lasted many moments. When he released her again he said "So again, were you not frisky?"

She didn't hesitate this time before saying, "Yes... I wanted you."

He smiled at her with all the tenderness she drew from him. He'd go to his grave before ever admitting she affected him so. Gently he brushed her cheek with his finger while he said, "Good girl." His finger trailed down her cheek, then her neck, her shoulder, between her breasts before progressing to her left nipple again. His touch was so light she might have been imagining it. His eyes bore into her as he said, "Since you are so impatient tonight get to work."

She stalled a moment not knowing quite what he meant. She dared to utter, "Sir?"

He rolled his eyes at her hesitation. "Must I always spell it out? Fine, I'll make it very clear. If my cock isn't down your throat in the next ten seconds I will thrash you like never before."

Her jaw dropped at his blunt response. It was unusual for him to speak to her so roughly and she was a bit distracted by it. She wondered if she'd truly angered him. Her thoughts were broken but his sharp tone: "Ten... nine..." Dear God he was counting!

She immediately snapped out of her musings and slid from his lap. She settled on her knees before him and reached for the button of his slacks. In a moment she had it open and the zipper down, as she heard "Eight..." She parted his pants and was struggling to ease them over his hips. He was amused by her flustered behavior, he loved keeping her on the edge. He told her, "Don't panic, if you need help, ask for it... Seven, by the way."

In desperation she raised her eyes to his and said, "Sir, please."

He grinned and said "Since you asked so nicely." He then aided her by raising his hips up so she could slide his trousers down a bit. She grabbed the band on his boxers pulling them along too just as he said, "Six... five..." Once he was free she wasted no time grabbing for him with her small hand and sliding him into her mouth. "Four," he was saying as her lips closed over his head.

She gazed up at him hoping he'd be pleased but he just gave her an impatient headshake. "I said down your throat, slut, not just inside your mouth. You better work it... Three." She frantically ran her tongue along the underside of his shaft praying she could make it happen. It was clear he was in no mood tonight for her to falter. She closed her eyes to concentrate and wet him with every bit of saliva she had and then taking him further to the back of her mouth. She heard "Two..." It was the moment of truth, she relaxed her jaw as much as she could, cursing him for being so endowed, and then held her breath while swallowing him down. She worked her muscles again and again willing herself not to gag. Finally his cock head slid into her throat just as she distantly heard him mutter, "One... God... yes!"

She felt a twinge of pride at his guttural moan which was short lived because his hands were suddenly in her hair pulling her tighter down him until she was pressed as close to his pelvis as space would allow. She breathed in his masculine scent through her nose and continued working her throat muscles. He let out a gasp and said "You're so tiny, I swear I never know where you put it all." Finally he released his hold on her a bit giving her the freedom to work him to her own accord. She pulled back the slightest bit and slid her hands up his thighs to rest on his hips. She pulled him forward more and took another great swallow of his cock. He let out a growl and threw his head back reveling in the tightness of her throat. She smiled and let out a moan of her own satisfaction at pleasing him. She continued to slide back and forth over his cock only moving a fraction of an inch with each thrust. As she fucked him with her throat he grew tense. She took in a shaky breath through her nose and almost gagged but corrected it before he noticed. The head of his cock was rubbing constantly the back of her throat and he was on the verge of bursting. Just when she was certain he was going to cum down her throat he let out a loud breath and pulled her hair back firmly but without causing her pain. It was his turn to pant as he said "Let go, you greedy bitch." With the greatest of care she slowly eased him out of her mouth and licked him from base to tip catching a drop of his fluid on her tongue. He gave a shudder and she wanted to tease him further, but decided against it. Instead settled back on her heels and looked up at him with her own lust filled eyes.

He looked deeply into those eyes as he reached down for her hands pulled her to her feet before him. He directed her open his shirt and remove it while he himself opened her blue jeans and pushed them to the floor. She stepped out of them while pushing his shirt off of his shoulders. She so badly wanted to kiss him, bury herself into his chest, anything to be pressed tight to his body. Instead she behaved and waited for him. He gazed at her for a few moments knowing that making her wait was torture. Finally he leaned forward and hooked his fingers in the band of her panties and very slowly pulled them down over her hips. He then slid his fingers around to her ass and squeezed briefly before pushing her panties down further, finally they fell to the floor joining her jeans and leaving her completely exposed to him. He took his time looking over her body. He noted her still hardened, yet hurt nipples. The blush over her shoulders and chest. Her pale, flat tummy that led to narrow hips. Her lovely legs and dainty feet.

He finally stood before her and pulled her mouth up to his in a searing kiss. She felt his hard erection press into her belly and moaned into his mouth. After a while of kissing she grew anxious, yet again, and wrapped her hands around his hips daring to push his pants and boxers all the way to the floor. He reacted with a growl and nipped her throat. "Always so impatient." He muttered into her ear while taking a step forward and pushing her along with him. He stepped out of his shed trousers and then fell to his knees before her. He put both hands on her slim hips and licked her naval. He then slipped one hand down her thigh and caressed her gently from the knee up, sliding ever so slowly between her thighs parting them to his touch. She closed her eyes and shuddered as his index finger tripped along her smooth lips gauging her moisture. Without warning he ducked down and ran his tongue into her pussy sucking and lapping and her delicate flesh. She cried out in sudden shock and grabbed his shoulders for balance.

He used his tongue to tease her expertly and it wasn't long at all until her head was tossed back in wild abandon. He took great pride when she began grinding her cunt shamelessly into his mouth. He knew he could make her cum in a matter of seconds if he chose to. He was very skilled with his oral ministrations and she was putty in his hands. He spread her thighs further and pulled one of them over his shoulder opening her pussy wider to his tongue.

She clung to him in desperation and began to whimper small sounds of need. Her mind was reeling, it wasn't often he gifted her with his tongue and she delighted in his generosity tonight. The feel of his rough jaw only added to her ecstasy as he scraped her soft inner folds with his whiskered cheeks. She was there, just on the precipice of exploding. He'd locked his lips around her clit and was flicking it relentlessly with his tongue. That one small spot, over and over and over. She rocked against him feverishly and he pulled her tight to his face wrapping both arms around her to secure her to him. She was thankful for this because when the orgasm hit she'd lose her footing, and he was going to catch her, keep her close to him. She was so close now, she could feel it ready to burst inside of her, if he'd just give her a little bit more. And there it was. Her mouth fell open with the start of a deep moan as it began, she felt the flood open and began to shake and tremble. Then suddenly it was gone.

Her eyes snapped open and her quavering body was disoriented as he pulled his mouth from her and let her foot fall to the carpet. She looked down at him with confusion as he gave her a wry laugh. "Didn't think you were actually going to get to cum did you? You will earn that tonight my dear." She was still recovering her breath so she just nodded in a complete daze. He gave her an evil smile and said, "Turn around." Slowly she did and was very still awaiting his next command. A few long seconds ticked by before she felt his tongue on the back of her thigh slowly ascending up to her ass. He nibbled and licked her left cheek for a few moments before withdrawing his mouth. He then struck her ass with his hand giving her a shock as his hand contacted the wet saliva. She sucked in a breath of surprise braced herself for the next blow. Instead he wrapped his hands around her hips pulling her down to the floor, "On your knees," he was saying.

She fell to the floor on her knees and felt him immediately pushing her legs further apart. He raised her hips and pushed her forward so she was resting on her hands with her back very straight. Then he pressed himself along the length of her back to suck on her shoulder and neck before whispering in her ear. "I want you to pay very close attention. You will open your eyes." She did as he asked and listened intently for his next order. He didn't say anything else, he just backed away from her removing himself from her completely. It was deathly quiet for a full minute before the television clicked on in front of her. She turned to look at him behind her but he quickly smacked her ass in the very spot he'd already assaulted that evening. "I said to pay attention!"

She forced her eyes forward and settled them on the television, the news program still in progress. Behind her she heard his very measured voice saying "I want you to watch and listen, if you become distracted you will pay for it later." She wasn't quite certain what he meant but knew better than to question. She took a deep breath and figured he was going to finish watching his show despite her attempt to engage in any other activities this evening. Her punishment would be to endure the rest of the evening naked before him, to be ignored by him as he did so.

She couldn't have been more wrong.

She watched the man and woman anchor telling them about a community fundraiser for a local church that would take place on Saturday morning. They were just about to give out the phone number for contact information when she was startled by his touch. He'd deftly slipped his finger between her legs and was pressing her clit gently. She arched her back in surprise and bit her lip. The smack again. Harder this time then the others, though in the same irritating spot. He didn't speak though, she'd already been warned. His finger slipped the full length of her slit and she battled to ignore it as she focused on the man giving a traffic report. She was doing well until his finger pressed lower to her opening and he forced it into her tight, yet wet opening. Unable to resist she pushed back against his hand and braced herself for the punishing blow on her ass. He didn't strike her though, he was actually starting to work a second finger into her pussy, as well as returning his mouth to her clit. She forced herself to ignore his touches as much as she could, knowing it was going to be a long evening.

They went on like this for almost forty-five minutes. She worked hard to keep her attention where it belonged while he maddeningly teased her with his fingers and mouth. Finally the program ended and pulled away from her body to shut off the television. He admired her trembling before him, she was covered with light sweat from fighting her arousal. Her scent filled the air and she was deliciously eager for him. His arousal hadn't faltered either, he was harder now then when she was sucking him. He knew he was playing her enough to make her insane, and that just turned him on more. It would be worth it, he'd make certain of that for both of them.

He stroked himself briefly while watching her try to remain still. Finally he shuffled up behind her and grabbed her by the hair pulled her up him inch by inch. He wrapped one arm around her, just under her breasts and the other he returned to her clit, toying with her still leaking pussy. She felt his cock slip up against her opening and she groaned and prayed he'd soon fill her and end the torture. He leaned down and said to her, "Let's see what you learned. Now, how many cars were involved in the pile up on the freeway this morning?"

She almost panicked, she couldn't believe he meant to quiz her! She desperately searched her brain for the answer. Thankfully it came to her and she blurted out, "Twenty!"

He removed his fingers from her clit to lace them in her hair. He twisted her head back to him and rewarded her correct response with a tongue sweeping kiss while at the same time slipping the head of his cock just inside her pussy. She felt him breech her just barely and moaned into his mouth. She wasn't able to move to take more of him inside her because he held her still around the waist with his one arm. She worked to impale herself on him while she breathed into his kiss, "More, please..."

He tightened his hold on her keeping her still. "Not yet," he murmured. "Next: name the new principal of the elementary school."

This she knew instantly and she said to him, "James Porter."

He wedged another inch of his cock into her pussy and said, "Excellent, little one." He smiled at her slutty moan and returned his one hand to working her clit. "How long has the Highway Department been on strike?"

IrishBelle
IrishBelle
144 Followers
12