Again

Story Info
779 words
3.83
5.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Veronica opened the door to the apt, she felt her arm getting pulled from the handle, and the sound of the door slamming shut resonated in her ears, her assailant was all over her leaving her not time to react or think.

Hands mauling her body and forcing her to the ground, all she could do is put up the fight that was within her, however the figure before her was stronger and knew how to control a body to do as he pleased.

Having her hair pulled to the point right before it left her scalp, raised her head in a tilted fashion, but another hand pushed her onto her knees.

And in a single fluid motion the hand went from he shoulder to the zipper of his pants, and released his erect penis, " you know what I want, and you will give it to me, or you will know pain" a voice from above her exclaimed . with that being said her head was forced to his hard cock, and even though she tried to fight it, the sensation of his head on her lips strangely enticed her, however she would not give up with out a fight, and she started to thrash her head around to dodge the inevitable. With a sharp pull of her hair, Veronicas face was forced up, and then the stinging sensation of a hand across her face, burned into her skin. "You will pay for that, and pay dearly"

Forcing her body up her assailant draped her over the arm of the couch, and threw up her work skirt, exposing herself to his touch and the throbbing cock she refused to take into her mouth. Kicking her legs to the side he was making it so the entry of him would be as easy as it could be, however veronica decided she would not let this man do what he wished, and she started to fight with all her might, but she felt as though she knew she could not escape, an it was more so and she felt his forearm thrusts itself against the back of her neck. Feeling the head dry enter her, sent flashes of pain through out her body, and the knowledge that she was being violated horrified her to a degree, but also started to unleash a hidden lust that lay dormant.

She started to protest and squirm, which was answered by the man behind and in her ripping her shirt off and gagging her with her own clothes, this entire loss of control turned on her and the lust overcame her as she finally submitted her self to this act which she wanted, Her body accepted the fact she was being penetrated and the walls of her vagina started to moisten to allow for deeper penetration.

As his thrusts increased in force and also rapidity Veronica could only moan in pleasure as the hands released their hold of her, to grope and stimulate her even more, the sensation was building inside her, and even though she fought it with all he might, the waved of orgasm engulfed her, and her body shivered and convulsed to a unknown rhythm of lust.

She lay spent she felt the emptiness when her newly found lover exited her, but only for a brief second as the penetration went from vaginal to anal, this she would normally try to contend, but as she relented her body to him earlier she felt as though she wanted to please this man behind her in any fashion she could. After the initial pain the feeling of pleasure erupted inside her again, and while he was forceful she could tell he didn't wish to do her any lasting harm.... The thrusts continued to become faster and faster, and then a new sensation over came Veronica, as the stinging licks of leather touched her skin... her fantasy was becoming reality, as she was not only taken, but was now feeling pain and pleasure in concert.

This played out for what seemed like forever, but still to short in her mind. She knew her new lover was nearing the end as she felt his swell inside her, and then with a gasp turned into a growl in her ear, he sent himself into her..... And the he pulled her to the floor where they lay for what seemed like eons. Veronica finally found the strenght to turn to the man behind her, and say thank you my loving husband, but I do have one thing to say

And he asked what is that my dear? ...

Veronica smiled and only said 1 word

Again?