Again & Again

Story Info
She seemingly had the same feelings about him.
777 words
3.5
14.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sc43dpr
sc43dpr
4 Followers

It was Saturday night. The weather was cool and we'd just come back to the hotel from a nice ride along the Blue Ridge Parkway, near Asheville. Our lavish hotel room overlooked the city and the mountains beyond were just visible against the gray sky after dark.

We had stayed in or near the hotel the last two nights, enjoying the dining rooms and amenities, but were getting a little 'cabin fever' and decided we needed to go out for the night. I'd asked the maitre-de to give me a list of some nice restaurants and we enjoyed a couple drinks on the balcony while we made our selection.

Knowing that it would take her longer to get ready, I suggested that she shower first and as I finished my drink and enjoyed the scenery below, I couldn't help but think how fortunate I was. I was in a fabulous hotel with a woman who met my every fantasy and dream. She was a combination of everything I'd ever wanted in a woman. She was the woman I'd been looking for my entire life and, if that weren't enough, she seemingly had the same feelings about me.

I had just stepped out of the shower. I walked out of the bathroom, as I was drying off, to see if she was dressed. She was. Dressed to the hilt, on her back, laying sideways on the bed, looking over her head at me with her knees up and her skirt pulled up on her stocking clad thighs.

Her arms reached up and I helped her slide toward me until her head was just over the edge of the bed. Her neck was stretched as it arched outward and as I looked down my thoughts were of how beautiful she was and how I hadn't told her enough, hadn't really shown my appreciation as I should have, how she deserved more than I had given her.

She reached for my legs and pulled me closer until my still slightly wet and now partially aroused member was pressed against her face. With her nimble fingers, she held it up and soon her lips completely surrounded my balls. She could feel my manhood growing in her fingers and her grip loosened to allow it to expand to almost double the size it was when she first touched it. She sucked on me and ran her tongue slowly over and around my balls, alternating from one to the other.

Just as I sensed that I wouldn't be able to take this much longer, she slid her fingers down onto the base of my shaft and eased the head into her mouth. Using her other hand, she grabbed my thighs and pulled me closer. I slid her sweater up and slipped the hem of her mesh bra up over her fine breasts and felt her mouth and tongue increase their fervor as I began to stroke and massage her nipples. I ran my fingers slowly across them, slightly spread apart so that her nipples would appear and disappear, becoming more and more erect each time.

Looking down her body, I saw her straighten her legs and pull her thighs together. Her skirt was still up on her tummy and her tight, silky smooth panties clung to her body like they were painted on. She was beautiful and she was hot. Steaming, sweltering hot.

She began to arch her back and thrust her hips upward, twisting from side to side, rolling her knees inward, massaging her clit with the sides of her swollen mound until I reached down and firmly cupped it in my hand. While still cupping her, I slid my fingers repeatedly up and down over her now soaking-wet desire, allowing my middle finger to slip inside her and gently rub against her clit, again and again.

She pulled me closer, wanting more and more, and when I was as deep into her throat as she could get me, she grabbed my ass and squeezed again and again, letting me know it was time to release my pent up passion. Release, I did. more than I'd ever known before, even, all over her lovely face, into her beautiful mouth, her wonderful lips, her superbly formed throat.

Again and again, I came as her hands tightened and her moans increased. I could see her smile, even, as she swallowed repeatedly and when I was finished, She eased me back and relaxed her wonderful body and just lay there, limp and satisfied, and just like me, totally drained, totally spent.

I knelt and kissed her sweet lips, again and again.

Wes Lee Jones

sc43dpr
sc43dpr
4 Followers