Again and Again

Story Info
Married woman gets together with ex-lover.
1k words
3.39
14.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just gotten married in 1994, but couldn't keep my past from invading my future. The next year proved to be the collision. Even my husband doesn't know the details of this story.

My best friend in he whole world, Kimi, was getting married back in upstate New York. There was a beautiful deck next to a stream.

My husband escorted me inside for the reception. The place was a combination of a hotel, bar, and restaurant. There was wood paneling throughout the place. You had to go upstairs to get to the hotel portion. The bar was open to outsiders and right next to where the bathrooms and hot food was. This was not an event with waiters.

I was uncomfortable the first time I went to the bathroom, as I received all sorts of whistles and comments. I was dressed all in black. My dress had a lace overlay and was short-sleeved with just the lace. It came up pretty high on my thighs and I finished the look with sheer black hose, black heels, and a black lace bra with coordinating panties.

My husband and I danced and drank some on the restaurant side. We were taking a break when a man came up to me and said hello. I couldn't quite figure out who it was at first, but suddenly felt ill when I realized it was Tim. It had been eight years since I was date raped and then had consensual sexual encounters with him, and I always wondered how I would react. Next to him was the girl he was fucking at the same time he was using me...Tall, blonde, and slim.

I quickly excused myself and headed towards the bathroom. Since my last visit to the bathroom was not an experience I wanted to go through again, I headed upstairs figuring that there was probably another bathroom upstairs.

Five minutes passed while I calmed myself down. The bathroom was vacant, so there was no one to talk with.

He was there when I came out of the bathroom, standing so smug in his tailored suit. he was little heavier than I had remembered him, but was still a person I dreamed about.

before I had a chance to speak, he took me down one of the hallways. It was obvious he didn't want to talk. I hesitantly followed.

The next thing I knew he was holding my hands above my head and pushed his leg between mine. He started to kiss me roughly, his mustache hairs scraping against my delicate skin.

He continued his oral assault on my neck, and knew the spot to the side of my neck that makes me melt.

His arms relaxed and he let go of my arms as he noticed that I was no longer so tense. He moved his nads to my sleeves and slid them down so he could kiss my shoulders. I knew that I was in trouble when I felt moisture start to build in my panties.

Soon I was begging him to suck my nipples. He unzipped my dress from my back until he had just enough room to get to my breasts. Licking them first through the black lace caused me to shudder.

Then he used his fingers to lightly touch and then pull on them. He quickly pushed the material of the bra down so that it was more of an open cup bra. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that I was dressing this way for him, and not my husband.

He spent a lot of time cupping my breasts and leaving just enough space between his fingers to pull on my nipples.

I held him tightly and then drew his body up so that I could bite the nape of his neck. That was my first sign of encouragement. His tongue entered my mouth as he licked my tongue and teeth. It was getting harder to stand up.

I let loose three little words that seemed to unleash him..."I want you"...

He twisted me around so that I was facing the wood paneling and moved his hands underneath the hem of my dress. Easing my silky stockings around my knees, his fingers invaded me. Using one finger on my clitoris, he stuck first to and then three other fingers inside of me. They soon were slippery due to my juices.

Finally, he pulled his pants down and positioned me just so. His penis thrust into me as I screamed "Yes, Tim...Oh, God...Keep on going". Luckily, no one came out of their rooms (if there was anyone in their at all).

I moved my hands back to hold onto his hips as he repeatedly thrust himself in and out of me. My head was getting jammed against the wall, so I movd my hands to brace myself. I tensed up so that his thrusts would make more of an impact.

We stayed like that for five minutes until he turned me around and hoisted my back against the wall. My hands went through his hair and clenched his back as I came over and over again. It was like the constant drumming of waves against the shore.

I felt him spurt inside me over and over again. His cum started to drizzle down my leg.

He escorted me back to the bathroom and left me there to clean up afterwards. I quickly reassembled my clothes, but spent time to make sure no one would suspect what happened.

I looked around for Tim as I found my husband in the same booth that I had left him, but he was already gone. I was shaken up too and got my husband to leave the wedding and go back to the hotel where we were staying.

Along the way, I told him that I had seen Tim and Kathy and that is why I was missing for a half an hour. I lied to my husband and said that I was trying to get up the strength to tell Tim how much hurt he had caused me.

Of course my husband wanted to go back to find Tim, but I told him that he had already left.

to keep my husband's mind occupied on something else, I fucked hhim as soon as we got back to the room. he never suspected a thing, although I didn't last long because I was so sore.