Again with Karla

Story Info
B&D with some hint of Fetish.
1.6k words
4.38
9.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was to be my second visit with Karla, I could not get her out of my mind, she gnawed at me. Day after day I thought about her until I finally gave in and forgave myself. I called her number, I did not know it was her private number.

She was not surprised to hear from me, we set a date for a meeting, or should I say, a session. I wondered how far I would want her to go with me or how far she would insist on taking me. From the mental bliss I took away from her the first time, I did not care, I knew I had to see her again.

Our meeting was at a different place this time, it was at a private home. The house was not a mansion or anything outlandish just a middle class four bedroom bungalow in the suburbs. Hundreds of thoughts ran thru my mind on my way to her front door. We greeted each other and retired to the living room to sip white wine. It took less than two minutes for me to fall under her spell and she knew it.

"Roger, I will be right up front with you, I liked you the moment we met and I have decided that you and I will work something out, mutually gratifying. We will indulge each other. You will help at the studio doubling as security and as my assistant during my B&D sessions. You will sleep here in this house at night or maybe at the studio from time to time. She took a sip of wine and continued, Do you want to play?"

Damn, I was shocked to say the least, I stumbled for words. It was obvious she was being dangerous and aggressive, that attracted me. I knew I would do anything she wanted. After a nervous cough and a sip of wine I managed to ask, "Can we have a trial period?"

"Of course we can, it starts right now! I should warn you, I have a girlfriend, Jen, who joins me in some of my sessions and at times she can be brutal." Softly she continued, "Roger, there are a number of sexy things I crave and I promised myself a long time ago that I would not deny my urges. I am living my dream life."

"To start with," she cooed, "Strip naked and stand at attention, do not move." I was undressed in no time. She stroked my hardening cock. In a husky voice she whispered in my ear, "I am going to bring you close to an orgasm an then tie you up."

Kneeling, she reached behind me and began caressing my balls and at the same time took my cock into her mouth sucking and swirling her tongue. All I could do was to savor the feeling and moan, she knew exactly how to treat a mans cock and balls. I was breathless by the time she stopped and stood up.

Beginning to remove her blouse she swayed back and forth to the quiet music playing somewhere. I had no idea when the music started, my mind was clouded in fantasy. As she slipped the blouse down her arms her breasts popped out, full and firm cinched into a skimpy red bra.

She unhooked her skirt and let it fall to the floor. I am sure my eyes were bulging at the sight of her standing there in front of me in only her red panties and bra.

"Like what you see," she teased kissing my chest.

My cock was harder than ever, I needed to cum badly. Turning away, she picked up a blindfold from a small cabinet nearby and wrapped it around my eyes. The darkness intensified my need to cum and I moaned, no, it was more like begged, "Karla, please finish me off, I am out of control." She laughed, "That is the idea, is it not? Quiet, no more talking, this will fix that." Before I knew it, she stuffed a ball gag into my mouth and buckled it behind my head.

With some cord from somewhere, she tied my wrists and elbows together behind my back. She moved her fingers slowly between my ass cheeks on their way to squeeze my balls again, much harder this time and I jumped at the sudden pressure. With both hands wrapped around them she roughly pulled them away from my body saying, "I have you now, I own you." I had no idea if she was talking about my balls or me, I did not care.

Stuffing them into a small leather pouch, she pulled the rawhide closure tight up around the base of my cock, which was hard as a rock, and tied it off.

There I was, standing naked in front of a beautiful woman, tied up, blindfolded and gagged with my balls in a leather sack, pre cum oozing from my cock. She sat me down on the floor and quickly tied my legs together, ankles and knees. Luckily I was able to lean back against a wall.

There was a few minutes of silence, then she began to speak. "I hope you are comfortable because I am going to tell you about some of the things that go on in my life."

"Depending on my mood, I can be dominant or submissive. I prefer dominant most of the time but sometimes I need to get my own fair share of abuse, that will be for you and Jen to satisfy."

"I see those cords are biting nicely into your flesh, I love to see that. Personally, I like a rough textured rope so I can struggle against the coarseness, it feels wonderful, I get wet just thinking about it. Depending on the position I am bound in, that is, if my legs are spread or tied together, I can orgasm multiple times, especially spread with a tight knotted crotch rope."

"I have found that some men are weak when it comes to focussing or their secret desires and ultimately confessing them. In that case I usually have their balls tied off with a two pound barbell to create a new reality for them as they hang from the ceiling, naked, by their wrists on tip toes. After half an hour of that they enthusiastically tell me all the things they would never tell anyone else, the sounds coming thru a penis gag and their cooperating body movements tell me I am on the right track. At that point I begin the session and by then there is usually a hard cock to open the show."

Trussed as I was there was nothing I could do but listen and enjoy the outright bawdiness of her personality and to wonder what plans she had for me. She was actually describing masturbation fantasies I have had for most of my life. I felt my cock screaming for attention.

"Couples are the most fun, typically the woman will be the dominant partner. She will almost always humiliate the man by having sex in front of him or forcing him into gay sex, sucking cock, anal penetration, even dressing him in panties or diapers and sometimes pissing on him."

"You would be surprised at some of the things my clients enjoy." It must have been obvious to her by my squirming her stories were having an intense effect on me. She continued with a deep sultry whisper to intensify my frustration, "I have a few special things I want to surprise you with, some things I have not yet tried, think of them as an experiment."

"The man on the other hand will whip the woman to the point of tears and then force her to suck his cock. Maybe suspend her by her feet, hands tied behind her back, naked, with vibrating dildos doing their dance inside her ass and pussy. Suction cups sucking on her nipples and pussy clips are way up on the list."

"I like to tie their thighs to each others while they are kneeling ass to ass with each end of a double headed dildo stuck deep in their asses. I handcuff them with arms behind their backs, faces to the floor. I love to whip them in that position, sometimes I will play with my pussy for a quick orgasm as I watch their painful pleasure struggles. They always leave with smiles on their faces."

"As you can imagine, Roger, there are numerous specialty toys for male or female pleasures and pain." Suspiciously bragging with a chuckle, "And I have them all."

"I guess you could use a blow job by now but first let's see how good you are at sucking on my juicy pussy, after all, one orgasm deserves another." She removed my gag and pushed me down onto the floor then climbed over me and sharply clamped her already dripping pussy on my mouth. I had no time to say a thing before I got my first taste of her secret skin.

Guiding me along she had a long slow orgasm during which I could only get a breath when she slid back and forth. It was so erotic, I went off like a cannon splashing cum all over her back. Turning, she said, "Lick it off."

Smugly laughing at my no hands orgasm she began to untie me. When she removed the blindfold I looked her directly in the eye and said, "Yes, for sure, I want to play. This is a dream I do not want to wake up from." When I could stand up we ground our bodies together as if we were teenagers. I felt like I had just won the Lotto.

"Get dressed, we have a client to meet at the studio, Jen will be there waiting for us in about an hour. She will take care of your pretty little cock during the session and I know for sure you will experience, a new beginning." Her tone was pleasantly forceful. I said again, "I want to play."