Against Company Policy

Story Info
Jay and Elle begin a steamy affair in the office.
1.7k words
3.76
18.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mmatx
mmatx
1 Followers

Today was the day. Jay woke up before his alarm went off. He had barely slept, having stayed up most of the night fantasizing about the morning. He slipped quietly out of bed so as not to disturb his wife. Tiptoeing to the bathroom, he closed the door, turned on the lights and examined himself in the mirror.

He was tall and thin, with a boyish but attractive face. Hazel eyes combined with an intense stare often gave people the impression that he was dangerous; he enjoyed the air of mystery it created.

Jay showered. He shaved extra close, and put gel in his hair. He dabbled some cologne on his crotch in case he got lucky. Preened and ready, Jay got dressed for work. The bulge in his boxers was barely contained as he put his pants on. Yes, today was the day Jay would have an affair with another woman

His phone buzzed just as he was putting it into his pocket. It was her! He did not respond to her text right away though. He did not want to spoil the surprise, so he calmed his thoughts for a moment before leaving the house to meet her.

It was much earlier than he normally left, but his co-worker was giving him a ride. Her plan was to leave early to do something, so she would get in early. Jay's plan was to seduce and have sex with her before anyone else showed up in the office.

She was waiting for him behind the wheel of her car.

"Good morning, Elle" he said pleasantly. "Good morning, Jay," she returned politely as he got into her car. Yes, he thought, we'll be professional... for now. He could feel his face flush red - he must control his thoughts!

They were silent during the drive to work. The sun had yet to rise, so he couldn't see her face clearly, yet there was just enough light for him to study her without her noticing. He played off his silence as sleepiness.

She was shorter than him by over a foot, and was definitely curvier than his wife. She would not be considered a super model. Large breasts rested on a soft, plump belly. Her short, thick legs stuck out of a cute floral-patterned dress. She had a beautiful smile and bright, mischievous eyes. By the way she moved her body, he knew she would be fun in the sack. The foxy look she gave him a few days ago only made her sexier. He watched her graceful hands glide over the steering wheel as she drove. In his mind he saw her smiling face; cute, perky cheeks, soft white neck. Jay closed his eyes as he fantasized, breathing in heavily. She smelled good too.

Arriving at the office building, they climbed the stairs. He went behind her, staring up at her round rump. He enjoyed the idea of her sitting on his face. They chatted about nothing and dispersed to their respective cubes. Jay managed to conceal his desire.

In a few moments he heard her settling down to work. Don't get too comfortable, he thought. The office was mostly dark and no one else was there. Jay could feel his heart pounding in his chest at what he was about to do. Never in a million years would he have thought to cheat on his wife. If he ever did, he figured it would be a drunken mistake or with a gun to his head. What was worse was that she was married too!

Still, he had feelings for her, and he surmised the reverse was true as well. They had been a great team since they started working together years ago, becoming fast friends in the process. It was their ability to work together well, and his great respect for her professional talents that led him to believe she was worthy of infidelity. He wanted to show her how much he loved and respected her, how much she meant to him. Today was the day.

With this steeling his resolve, he left his cube and walked as calmly as he could to hers. His heart was racing; he was sure she could hear it thumping in his chest. Despite this, he appeared confident.

"Hey," she said as he arrived, standing behind her. It wasn't unusual for him to drop by, so she didn't bother to turn around in her chair. "I want to tell you something," Jay said. He felt his voice about to crack from nervousness. This was it. "Oh yeah?" she asked, still facing away, oblivious to what was to come.

With that, Jay leaned over her and wrapped his arms around her, cupping her ample breasts from below. "I want you," he said, his lips close to her ear. His embrace tightened as he traced light kisses down her neck.

"Jay, we're married-" She began to protest, but stopped as she turned her head to meet his lips. They were softer than he had imagined them to be. He held his arms still, hands happy to hold onto her hardening nipples. They savored the kiss for a moment.

Jay stepped back enough to rotate Elle's chair to face him. He could tell she was pleasantly surprised. So far so good. Looking into her sparkling blue eyes, he repeated himself, this time more firmly.

"I want you."

He knelt before her, brought his hand to her cheek and leaned in again for another kiss. She did not protest; her mouth opened slightly in anticipation. Their lips met and parted several times as he caressed her cheeks and brushed her back. Jay had never been this close to her pretty face, nor her neck. Not wasting the opportunity, he planted kisses all over her cheeks, behind her ears, on her neck and along her jaw. His fingers tingled with delight as they became familiar with her skin. He nibbled on her earlobes for good measure.

Oh, how he had wanted this! Yet, until he was in the moment, he really hadn't realized just how much. Each kiss made him want another. He breathed in deeply, inhaling her scent. His hands now moved to her shoulders and then down her arms, her pale, delicate flesh electrifying his fingertips.

Leaning back, Jay lowered himself further, his hands sliding down Elle's warm belly to rest between her legs. His face was now lined up with what he wanted. Jay feared for a split second that she would draw the line here.

Quite to the contrary, she spread her legs open, her sexy thighs begging to squeeze his ears. He could see a small wet spot on her panties. Jay's mouth watered at the thought of going down on her. Wordlessly, she shifted to pull her dress back, and allowed him to pull her panties off, which he eagerly did.

The smell of her juices on the underwear in his hands, and the beautiful, glistening slit in front of his face was almost too much for Jay to bear. Pulling himself towards her, and her towards him, his open mouth hovered over her pussy. The heat from her legs was incredibly arousing.

"Yes, Jay, please. My husband never does this. Please." Elle said, her desire unmasked.

A long, languid stroke of Jay's tongue, from hole to clitoris, gave him his first taste of her. She sighed in pleasure and rested her head back with a smile. Slow, delicate swirls of his tongue mixed Jay's spit with her juices as he nestled in for better eating. Finally! Jay had wanted to make her feel good for a long time now.

"Mmmmm," she said as his lips pursed around her clitoris, sucked it gently into his mouth. His tongue flicked the small ball. With his left hand, Jay began unzipping his pants to relieve the pressure. With his right, he pulled her labia apart from the top to lap up more of her. "Yes," she said softly. She was sweeter than he was hoping she would be.

Jay's licks became a massage, his firm, pointed tongue gliding over her lips; up and down, side to side it went, diving into her juicy hole. Soon he was making out with it, burying his head between her legs. He could barely breathe now because he was being smothered. He didn't care.

Ever thoughtful, Jay slid his hand under her to catch the drippings. Excited at having it there, Elle scooted forward on it, leaving just enough room for a finger or two to fondle her other hole. Jay happily did. He was determined to pleasure her.

Before long Elle began squirming in her chair. He could feel her juices drip down his chin onto his hand, which he used to lube his busy fingers. They moved in small circles, synchronized with his tongue.

For a while the only sound was Jay's slurping. Elle was breathing heavily now. He looked up at her from between her legs. It made him happy to be making her happy. With one hand, Elle grabbed Jay's hair and shoved his face into her; with the other she braced for impact.

Sensing what was happening, Jay intensified his tonguing, sucking her labia and clitoris into his mouth. Gripping his head with her legs, she came in Jay's mouth, letting out a shuddering breath as she relaxed in her chair. Jay moaned in muffled satisfaction and switched back to long, slow strokes.

"Fuck me then," Elle said, releasing him from her thighs. She planted her foot on his shoulder and playfully pushed him back with it. Using the momentum, Jay stood up. Elle's juices were smeared all over his face and his hair was messed up. He was inhaling deeply to recover oxygen.

Just as Jay began unbuttoning his pants, the two of them heard the door to the office open. Oh no! Someone else was here!

In a panic they disengaged; Jay hastily zipped up his pants and fixed his hair, while Elle pulled her dress down and turned to face her desk. It was only when he got back to his cube that he realized he had Elle's underwear.

Besides a clandestine meeting near the bathrooms to return her undergarments, there was no opportunity to continue what they started. Jay could smell her in his nose the whole day and was worried everyone else could too. Twice he had to masturbate to prevent his thoughts from getting him in trouble.

He wanted nothing more than to finish what he started.

mmatx
mmatx
1 Followers