Against Her Will, or Is It?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning down, he presses along my length and kisses me hard. I collapse back onto the bed, feeling light headed. He watches himself pull out of me, leaving a trail of white goo behind. Letting out a shuddering breath, I curl into the fetal position, suddenly sleepy. He flops on his back next to me, stretching and pulling the sheets over both of us. I feel his hand rest gently above my waist as he turns toward me. Exhausted, I drift off to sleep.

-

I wake a couple hours later, Justin still pressed along me, snoring lightly. Rolling onto by back, I stretch my arms above my head. Our legs are tangled together, becoming sweaty. My whole body feels like it's still tingling. Resting my eyes, I think about the past couple of days.

By the time he finally stirs, I've spent too much time in here alone, thinking too much. Thinking about how sticky my inner thighs are, and what that could mean for my future. About how I don't feel like a captive anymore, and how I should be screaming and running for my life right now.

He squints and rubs his eyes, watching me closely. One of his arms is still draped across my naked stomach, the other resting under his head.

Looking down at our intertwined bodies, he whispers, "I'm sorry."

I pull away slowly, not answering or asking which part he's sorry for. Sliding out of the bed, I walk out of the room and back into the kitchen. Grabbing my plate from before, I load it up with now-cold food, taking a place at the table. I'm pushing the food around on my plate when Justin comes back out, pulling out the chair next to mine. He takes a drink from my juice and slides it closer to me, bumping my hand with it.

"You should really drink something; it's been a while. I can get you water if you'd like."

"What's going to happen to me?" My finger traces the perspiration around the glass idly.

He sighs as he drops his head. "I really don't know. This was Danny's thing, not mine. I wasn't going to get wrapped up in it at all but then I saw you. You're very...attractive. And I felt bad for you. Even after you kicked me in the throat."

"Why'd you let him do it?"

I can see his jaw clench before he says, "You don't know Danny. He didn't say anything. I can't turn my own brother in though. He's never done anything like this before, I swear he's a good person, really. I don't know what all of this is about."

I nod, glancing at him. His eyes are focused on a random place in the table, looking lost. I scoot to the edge of the chair, resting my hand on his knee as I lean towards him. "I won't turn you guys in..."

His eyes find mine, a little surprised. "Um, I wasn't going to tell you this, but you should probably know."

That makes me nervous, and it's my turn to look surprised. "What?"

He looks down at my hand still resting on his knee, pausing before saying, "Nobody is looking for you... We've been watching the news and T.V. and there hasn't been any missing posters. I'm sorry."

"I'm not really surprised, I guess. My family doesn't talk to me and I really don't know anybody from town. And... well you know Leah. She probably didn't notice or doesn't care."

He sighs quietly, "I don't know what will happen now. Danny will be furious if he comes home and you're gone. I can try to talk to him tonight and figure stuff out. I promise we won't hurt you though, that's never been his or my intention."

"Please don't tie me up again... My wrists ache. I won't run, it just hurts."

He nods, somber.

-

I snuck out that night. I waited so that I didn't cause problems between the brothers, in case Danny thought Justin had let me go. Finding my way back to town was easier than I thought, there wasn't many roads out there and I had a good sense of direction. Nobody had moved my car from the paint shop, so I simply just got in and went back to my apartment. Nothing had changed there either.

In one way, it hurt a little. Nobody had bothered to check on me or even noticed I was missing. I'd always been content being by myself, but maybe I should get out a little more and make some friends now.

On the other hand, I was a little glad that nothing drastic had happened. As much as I knew I should hate those two men, I was happy they weren't going to have their lives ruined. Tomorrow, everything would change though.

-

I stood shakily, hand in a fist in front of the door. Gathering myself, I knocked.

The door started opening, freezing halfway as he saw who it was.

"It's just me. I promise." I glanced behind myself, just my car sitting behind his truck in the driveway.

The door opens the rest of the way, Justin stepping out onto the porch. I can't read his dark blue eyes well, something between lust and fear. He looks good, work jeans and a dark t-shirt on, bare feet curling on the cool concrete. Nothing has changed about him since I last saw him, but something will now.

"I... I'm pregnant."