Against My Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within seconds I came to, my mother's mound smothering me, making me gasp for air, her cunt juices flowing so profusely into my mouth I thought I would choke. My own orgasm...so goooood...my body convulsing in absolute ecstasy.

My face was smeared with her juices, I slipped from the bed onto the floor, my body still twitching from an unceasing climax.

Finally, my body drained, I pulled myself up to the side of the bed. I stared at her lifeless body, sound asleep, her pussy hair matted from her drying gism.

I sat there, staring at her, saddened by the loss of our mother-daughter relationship. It was gone, for sure, and what we were going to have left were occasional bouts of pleasure, sick bodily pleasure. And what happens when she gets old and repulsive? She'll still want to fuck me! Suddenly her pussy was revolting to me.

I pulled myself to my feet and staggered out of the room. In the kitchen I washed my face, scrubbing the dried, crusty cum juices from the corners of my mouth. I wiped my pussy several times, it wouldn't stop weeping. I walked into the living room, a steady, vile stream still trickling down my leg.

I sat on the sofa...my mind trying to sort out everything that had happened to us...my mother and I. That cruel, arrogant woman, Miss Gabriel, had only been here a short period of time. How could she have changed our lives forever! And so quickly! Did I, or my mother, have some kind of latent lust gene just waiting for someone to trigger it, awaken it from its dormant state. I tried so hard to fight it...but the extreme sexual gratification was too exquisite. I just couldn't clear my mind of it. How did something so clearly unnatural and depraved, consume us?

I lay down on the sofa. Within minutes I was asleep. I was too tired to think about how I was going to face my mother in the morning. -----------------------------------------------------

I awoke to the smell of coffee. Mother was dressed, ready to leave. Her demeanor strongly suggested our sexual tryst didn't bother her at all.

"It's time to get up Kathy...you had better hurry, you'll be late for work. She bent over to kiss me on the head...she hadn't bathed, the strong, pungent smell of sex reeked from her. Or...maybe it was coming from me!

"Mom, we have to talk...what the hell is wrong with us? Don't you have any misgivings about what happened here last night? Don't you see how sick and immoral we've become?"

"No, Kathy, I don't have any misgivings. You're a slutty bitch, a sexy, slutty bitch, and when I look at you thru these new eyes, eyes opened by Toni, I want to fuck you. Life has become that simple for me in the last couple of days. And, since you brought it up, I could use a good fuck before I leave."

I rolled over on the couch, burying my face in a cushion, covering my ears with my hands. This was like a nightmare.

I felt her weight on the couch. I turned my head, looking up into a crotch covered with stained panties, her skirt pulled up around her waist.

"Mom, leave me alone...just get out of here...now!"

She ignored me, her weight shifting as she lowered her puffy mound towards my mouth.''

"Mom...I'm not going to...couldn't you have bathed...christ."

Her cunt muffled my mouth. I wasn't going to bend to her will...I wouldn't, I couldn't...But the faint heat in my loins said differently. My tongue flicked, search for an unobstructed path thru the labyrinth of her long black pubic hair. The taste, sour at first, but I knew I could quickly acquire a taste...I always did.

"That's it you goddamn slut...suck your mom's stinky cunt...you like it don't baby...you love my piss smelling cunt don't you."

"Mmmmmmmmm...good momma...fuck me..fuck meeeeee...oh yessss"

My fingers found my own clit...rolling it between my finger and thumb. God it was so good...I was going to cum again...sucking a dirty, vile pussy...sucking my mommy's nasty pussy...

I felt her body stiffen...her incoherent grunting...a small dribble of pee...and I relished it, swallowing...wanting more...

She came...thrashing my face with her crotch, that uncontrollable humping...screaming as her orgasm racked her body, releasing a load of her creamy discharge into my slutty mouth.

She climbed off of me and straightened her skirt. Looking down at me...watching as I brought myself to orgasm...her words burning in to my brain...

"You sweet slut bitch...next time you're going to clean your Mother's asshole...how does that sound baby...mommy's asshole."

I groaned in unbelievable pleasure..

Going into work was difficult...especially when I didn't want to be there. I just didn't want to be around people.

I locked myself in my office and remained there all day. Marsha would call me occasionally regarding some customer, but other than that, I made it thru the day without any personal contact.

Friday, I felt a little better about myself. Marcia was out soliciting new bank business during the morning so I was forced to personally meet with a few of the bank's clients.

Marcia returned about 2pm...that's when I had a backsliding experience. Even then, I managed to keep it to myself. It began when she came thru the front door. Marcia is only twenty-two but some days you'd swear she was fifteen. Today was one of those days.

She was not dressed very business like, but in Vicksburg it didn't matter much...as long as you were presentable. Sporting a new mini skirt and white knee socks, it suddenly dawned on me...the little bitch looks just like Marcia Brady of the "Brady Bunch," the old television show.

Long blonde, straight hair, falling down to the middle of her back, she was the epitome of virginal, fresh, and...I couldn't think of the word...Oh yeah...succulent. She looked succulent. Strange fantasies began formulating in my mind.

I watched as she walked across the lobby...I swear she was fairly skipping...disappearing into the ladies room. I let my mind stray to a "what if" circumstance...What if I walked into the ladies room, opened the stall door, surprising her as she sat on the commode.

She would say..."What are you doing here Kathy...and why are you looking at my pussy. I always knew you were a queer slut when I came to work here. You want to lick my cunt don't you, you piece of shit. Well, don't you bitch!"

"God yesssssss," I would whisper. "Pleaseee, I want to eat your succulent pussy...your sweet, virginal pussy...I want you to cum in my mouth...lick your ass...I want to please you. I want to please you soooo much Marcia Brady."

"She would become real bossy with me. "Get on your knees you slut bitch...before I let you worship my pretty pussy...before you taste my cream...my sweet vanilla cream, I have some champagne for you."

I would place my head between her warm thighs, fill my nostrils with her cleanliness, encircle her little slit with my lips...and wait...wait...until the gush of her hot piss filled my mouth. I would swallow as fast as I could...I would need to drink it all...it would be so warm, sickly warm, but I would swallow anyway...and I would drink in every drop. And then she would spit in my...

"Kathy...Kathy"

"Uh...what...what is it." I must have turned beat red. Marcia was standing in front of me, trying to get my attention.

"My, that must have been an interesting day dream...I called out your name three times."

"It was, and you could never imagine...anyway, what is it you want."

"Miss Gabriel is on line one. She wants to talk to you."

I wasn't prepared for this. She was supposed to be coming back Monday. What could she want that couldn't wait until then. I thought I would have the whole weekend to think about what I wanted to say to her. I began to tremble. My pussy was on fire...I could feel the dampness of my panties, a result of my daydream.

Before I picked up the phone I took a moment to watch Marcia walk away...god, what a tight luscious ass she had. In all the time I had known her, why was I just now noticing?

"Hello, Miss Gabriel, this is Kathy. How are you today?"

"Listen Kathy, I haven't got a lot of time. I know I told Marcia I would be returning this coming Monday. Well, plans have changed...I won't be back until the following Monday."

"Oh...okay...well, is there anything you want me to take care of while you're gone? Everything is running pretty smoothly at the moment...but if I can be of help...'

"That's why I'm calling. One of our Chicago branches has a very wealthy customer...filthy rich as a matter of fact. Anyway, she doesn't like to fly so she's having someone drive her to Los Vegas. I told her, since the highway goes thru Vicksburg, that she should stop and spend an hour or so with you...Do you understand?"

"I don't know...what am I..."

Miss Gabriel cut me off. "You know exactly what I mean Kathy...you take care of it...she's a very important customer. And listen, wear something that will make her appreciate your assets...understand?

"Yes ma'am...I understand."

"Good, I'll see you a week from Monday. Give your mother a kiss for me. You know where I mean don't you?"

The blood rushed to my head, my face surely must have turned to a beet red. My mother had told her what happened between us! My god, how could she tell a complete stranger about having sex with her own daughter! At that moment I hated my mother.

The phone clicked...went dead...Miss Gabriel hung up without any more discussion. After absorbing the gist of our conversation, it finally dawned on me. I was being pimped out like a common whore.

The weekend did not begin well. As soon as arrived home from work my phone began ringing. I let my machine answer it. It was my mother, wanting to get together. She phoned every thirty minutes for three hours, finally giving up around 9pm. I knew what she wanted. Actually, I wanted the same thing, just not with her.

I tried watching television to keep my mind occupied. During "Frazier" I became completed absorbed with "Roz" the slutty girl on the show. I fantasized about licking her ass clean, masturbating throughout the show. I must have had at least four orgasms.

My fantasizing soon returned to my friend Marcia. I couldn't get her out of my mind, especially the graphic image I had of her pissing down my throat. Something about that depraved, perverse act, became so appealing, I continual fingered myself for several hours. I lost count of my orgasms.

Being in a constant state of arousal, it was like one long climax, a sexual high I never imagined possible.

I must have fell asleep around midnight. The last thing I remember, going to the bathroom to pee. My cunt lips were so raw from constant agitation, when I peed the fiery pain brought tears to my eyes. Oddly enough, even the pain was pleasurable.

Saturday morning I drove all the way out to the roadside restaurant where I had sex with the waitress. I wanted to have sex with her again...secretly hoping she was in to pissing. Piss was beginning to become an obsession.

When I arrived at the parking lot I was so hot my entire body was trembling. Just my luck, she not only wasn't there, she didn't work there any more. I couldn't believe it...she had quit! They didn't know, or wouldn't tell me where she lived.

While using the ladies room, I masturbated thru my panties, removing them after my orgasm and hanging them on the stall door handle. It was childish but it made me feel wicked...and who knows, I thought they might provoke some kind of sick pleasure for someone. It would for me.

The remainder of the weekend, I think I was masturbating every three or four hours. I was definitely on some kind of sexual high.

By Sunday night, I was in the perfect frame of mind to make the conscious decision to be who I had become. I went to my closet, the one in the guest bedroom where I had stored the clothes Miss Gabriel had purchased for me. I hadn't worn any of them up to this point.

Miss Gabriel had ordered me to wear something provocative on Tuesday, the day I was to entertain her special friend. But I thought, why wait till Tuesday.

I put together a very tasteful, but revealing outfit for Monday morning. Revealing enough to stimulate the imagination, as well as making me feel sexy, sexual.

Monday morning was interesting...all the employees stared, ogled and leered. Surprisingly, no one said anything to me.

My luncheon meeting at the Chamber of Commerce caused similar reactions. The men, my god...what pigs...They could rape you with their eyes. And as stimulating as that was, I found I had no feeling for them as a sexual partner. That was not the case a month ago...such an amazing transition!

I spent the remainder of the afternoon watching Marcia...and living dangerously, I masturbated myself to an orgasm against the corner of my office door in full view of her. I could smell myself afterwards...so, what the hell...I sauntered over to her desk and stood near her. I wanted to give her a whiff, so to speak. She smiled at me...I so wanted to interpret that as interest...I knew that was wishful thinking.

I was becoming increasing aware I had no skill in approaching or seducing another woman. And with my new found acceptance of my slut status, I was acutely aware of how much I needed Miss Gabriel, how much I wanted her and desired her. I knew there would be no serious talk with her when she returned. I would simply throw myself at her feet and do anything she ordered me to do.

Tuesday, the day I was to entertain one of the Banks richest customers. I didn't care I had become a whore for my employer. My mind had become so absorbed with sexual pleasure my judgement had become clouded. Normal sex? I didn't know what was normal any more. I wasn't questioning why depraved, demented sex was so gratifying...I only knew I would humiliate myself to get it.

I agonized over what to wear, finally deciding to imitate one of Marcia's looks...young. When I looked in the mirror I could see the similarities...Although I think my outfit turned up the slut gauge a notch or two.

At work I tried to act normal...although I didn't think the other employee's thought I was normal any more.

After lunch...in my office alone, I could hear the ooo's and ahh's coming from the lobby area. I went to see what was going on...I could see the large limousine parked in front of the bank.

Thru the front door walked the most stunning woman...tall, athletic, sooo beautiful. Could this be my rich woman date?

She walked straight towards me. Oh god...I didn't know her name! She must have read my mind.

"Kathy?"

"Yes, I'm Kathy."

"I'm Meridith. Meridith Chambers. I believe Toni called you about me."

"Yes..yes, she did. Would you like to come into my office."

And in a moment of brilliance, I led her to Miss Gabriel's office...the one with the nice furniture and sound proof walls.

Once inside it became awkward...I just didn't know what to say. So...I said nothing.

Miss Chambers didn't become rich by having bad moments...she simply sat down in the large, overstuffed leather chair, making sure an ample part of her inner thighs were exposed.

I forced myself to speak. "Would you like something to drink, Miss Chambers. Wine, a cold drink. I can get you almost anything."

"No, I haven't the time for that," she snapped. Did Toni explain to you my purpose in stopping here in this one horse town?"

"Well, sort of...she wasn't specific. If you tell me what you want..."

"Come her Kathy. Come stand in front of me." I quickly responded.

"Kneel down here...that's right. Kneel in front of me."

As she spoke she widen her legs further, her short, skimpy skirt riding high on her hips.

"What do you see Kathy. Here, between my legs...what do you see?"

I stammered like a little school girl. I see you're wearing very lovely lavender colored panties. They look expensive."

"Do you enjoy looking at my panties Kathy? Do you like looking at my pussy?'

"Yes," I whispered.

"I understand you're a real slut when it comes to eating pussy. Is that right? Do you like licking a woman's cunt?"

I turned into instant putty. There was no bullshit about her. She placed her legs up over both arms of the chair, brazenly serving up her swollen mound. The small, damp spot appearing on the crotch of her panties grew in size in the few moments she allowed me to gaze at her lustily.

She was surprisingly gentle as she entwined her fingers in my hair and pulled me to her. The aroma of her expensive perfume was intoxicating, adding to her allure. I placed my face as near to her mound as I could without touching her. I could feel the heat from her cunt radiate over my lips as I slowly licked her panties. She accepted my teasing until...until she decided the teasing time was over. Pulling her panties aside, she firmly forced my mouth onto her luscious lips.

For the first few minutes I was aware of what I was doing. Once my taste buds became fully saturated with her milky juices, I became so immersed I lost track of my surroundings. I licked her with all the enthusiasm I could muster...my own cunt was weeping profusely...this was the best...on my knees, nuzzling such a sweet, sweet pussy.

I don't know how long before she made a sound...it began with a whimper. Her hips began to undulate slowly...my mouth remained adhered to her lovely slit.

When both of her hands clasped the back of my head I knew I was pleasing her. . The upward thrust of her strong, athletic hips grew more pronounced. Eventually, the slamming of my lips became so severe, pain was shooting thru my jaw. I didn't care...I wanted her to hurt me...the pain only added to my pleasure.

The grunting came from deep within her throat...her entire body reacting to the pleasurable spasms my tongue brought to her..

And then she came. My god...it was so much...I lapped vigorously, doing my best to keep the thick cum juices from dripping on to the seat of the expensive leather chair.

At the height of her orgasm, her body became rigid, finally collapsing backward into the soft plushy chair. Her body spent for the moment. I felt total elation...I was sure I had pleased her. I wanted to finger myself, I was on fire...but on the verge of orgasm without crossing over, was a different kind of pleasure.

She pushed me backwards, causing me to stumble to my ass. She reached into her large bag and pulled out a cigarette. I quickly crawled to my feet to find her an ash tray.

"Tony was right...your one hell of a cunt licker girl. I've had better, but I don't think I've ever had anyone as passionate as you. That was one hell of an orgasm."

"Thank you Miss Chambers...I'm glad I could satisfy you. If you like, we can do it again. You can even...you know...have me do other things if you like... I'll do anything you suggest."

"I believe you would Kathy...and there is something else I'd like to do...it's my specialty you might say. And Toni tells me you need to experience it. So, in a moment, as soon as I finish this cigarette, I'm going to do Toni a favor.

I couldn't imagine what she was talking about. I stood there in silence, like a good, submissive slut, waiting for her bidding.

As she snuffed out the cigarette she ordered me to turn around and lay the front of my body across the large desk. I obeyed. It was still a mystery to me...I couldn't imagine her licking my pussy...unless that was something she liked.

I could hear her shuffling behind me, doing something. I was embarrassed by the juices running down my leg...I didn't want to offend her.

Something poked at my cunt lips. I still didn't understand what was going on. It suddenly dawned on me...a dildo! Oh god...she was going to fuck me! It had been so long. I spread my legs to allow her entrance..she increased the pressure of the bulbous rubber head between my lips.