Against My Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pressure again...My cunt was so wet, so receptive, I didn't know why it just didn't slide in. I found out in when the head finally popped in.

"I screamed out in pain. "Oh god, Miss Chambers. It's too large. I'm sorry, I can't do this. It hurts to much."

She immediately demonstrated what she thought of my whimpering;...

"AHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGG," I screamed out in agony as she drove about half of it in. "Ohhhh nooooo, pleaseeee...Miss Chambers...it hurts...hurts too much...pleaseee."

"Stop whining you fucking cunt...you're going to take it all...you'll be begging for it all. "Think of Toni's pussy dripping in your mouth," she said. "Think of those puffy cunt lips spitting that cum juice into your lovely, cunt mouth.."

I let out a loud moan. As if on cue, she buried the rubber cock in me to the hilt. It took my breath away. My twat was stretched, I'm sure, to its capacity. I was lucky it didn't split me wide open.

She humped me unmercifully...grunting with every thrust. I could feel it so far up in my womb...sudden pleasures began shooting thru me. I was so full...and suddenly wanting more.

"My God, fuck meeeeee...so good...please, deeper, please...fuck meeeeee...so big...so big...fuck my cunt ma'am...fuck me...deeper...deeper..."

She sensed I was on the verge of cumming...her thrusting became quicker, driving the huge cock in me like someone possessed.

"Oh fuck...gonna cum...goNNA CUM...so close...so CLOSE...GODDDD...CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...AGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHG."

My cunt lips contracted, adhering to the beautiful cock...I wanted to hold it in me forever...so beautiful, that cock inside of me...my body trembling uncontrollably...My entire body consumed with absolute pleasure. That's when I felt myself blacking out.

When I awoke she was pulling the humongous dick out of me. I could feel the cum juices pouring from my cunt...my body continuing to twitch from the overload of pleasure I had experienced. Orgasms...I hoped they would never stop.

As I lay on the desk, to tired to move, Miss Chambers kissed me on the cheek. "I'll see ya babe. Maybe we can do this again sometime. Give Toni a kiss for me...okay. And make sure to let her know I fucked you...she was adamant about that. She wanted you to experience a good fucking...tell her, okay?"

And then she was gone. I slid from the desk, flopping into the nearest chair. My entire body ached. Somehow I felt satisfied...for the first time in a week I was sexually sated.

I glanced at my watch, it was after 5pm. I felt relief...everyone would be gone. I Wouldn't have to straighten myself up for the employee's benefit. I could just stumble out to my car and go home. I was anticipating a good nights sleep.

The next afternoon Marcia received a phone call from home office. She was to drive into the Chicago for training Thursday and Friday. I ask her where she was staying...a twinge of jealousy forced me to find out if she was staying at Miss Gabriel's Condominium. She wasn't. In fact, they had arranged a room at the same hotel I was to have stayed at when I failed to show.

For me, the remainder of the week was rather uneventful. I continued masturbating at an all too frequent rate. I would come up with some strange and perverted fantasies, most of which I had never performed with anyone. Mostly they were so nasty I couldn't imagine any normal person actually performing them, but for me, they would cause such explosive orgasms, I became obsessed with them.

Saturday afternoon I finally decided to call my mother. I didn't get an answer. After several hours I began to worry. I drove to her house, but before I reached her door, her next door neighbor told me she went to Chicago several days before. Something about visiting a friend.

I let myself into the house, grabbed a Pepsi from the fridge and plopped myself down in front of the TV. Something was going on...everyone seemed to be going to Chicago but me! My mother didn't know anyone in the city, she must surely be visiting Toni. But why my mother?

I noticed the blinking light on her answering machine. Curiously, I pushed the button to listen to her messages.

"Hey, Toni here. I'm free most of the week. Why don't you drive up and visit. You have the address of my Condo. Leave your bra's at home...I have a nice, silky gift for you. Call me if you can't make it. Otherwise I'll be expecting you."

I became livid. My god, she was staying at the Condo, the Den of Sin that started me on this road of depravity! I felt betrayed by my own mother! And jealous, christ, I was so jealous.

I suddenly felt terribly alone, alone and rejected. For a moment I forgot about sex, about my whole sordid life. I stood in the middle of the living room and cried, cried for my old life, and for my mommy back.

It is so true though, you can never go back. Peering thru the window, I watched as the little tomboy across the street, the one my mother had sordid thoughts about, playing with another girl in their front yard. Mother was right, she was a sexy little bitch. Needing something to feel good about, I stood there in the very living room I grew up in as a small, innocent girl, and I spied on this little lolita, all the while fingering myself to a fantastic orgasm.

I knelt down over the sofa until my cunt was touching the cushion, and like a dog, I cleaned myself on the dark fabric. It was so juvenile, leaving a token of my disgust for my mother to see.

Monday morning I arrived at work late. I was extremely tense about seeing Miss Gabriel. I didn't see Marcia anywhere, so after checking my mail, I softly knocked on Miss Gabriel's door. Someone answered "come in". As I entered I was surprised by Marcia sitting behind Miss Gabriel's desk.

"What are you doing in here Marcia? Where is Miss Gabriel?"

"She's not working out of this branch any more Kathy. She's staying at the home office."

"What? She told you that. She hasn't called me! What the hell is going on? Did she ask you to clear her desk out?"

"No, it's my desk now Kathy. I'm the new Manager. They promoted me. It's amazing isn't it. They almost tripled my salary...even gave me use of a Condo in Chicago."

I could feel the tears well up in my eyes.

"Listen Kathy, they did say I could keep you on as my assistant if I wanted. So, for now anyway, you will be working directly for me. Naturally your salary will be adjusted. I think Toni said to offer you what you were making before. You don't have a problem with that do you Kathy? The salary cut, obeying me, doing what I ask, you know, without question."

I ran back to my office and called Chicago. Five times I called over the next hour. Miss Gabriel would not take my call. I knew in my heart...when Miss Chambers was here and said Miss Gabriel wanted her to fuck me...that was the message. You disobeyed, So Fuck You.

She was as cruel as I thought she could be. My office door opened. Marcia stuck her head in for a moment. "Well...are you staying or not Kathy. I need to know."

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Oh, I almost forgot. Guess who I run into in Chicago. Your mother. She was wearing the most beautiful blouse. Listen, that mother of yours has a pair of breast that...well, you know what I mean. I was completely surprised to see her there, especially with the young thing that was hanging all over her. Who would have guessed, huh. Your mother...

My body and mind were completely numb. I sat at my desk for the next two hours, unable to move. And, for the first time all morning my phone rang; "Hello," I answered.

"Kathy, it's me, Marcia. Just so you know, I'm going to the ladies room...okay."

I waited for a couple of minutes...finally leaving my room, following the familiar path down the hall. I walked into to bathroom and opened the door to the stall.

"What are you doing here Kathy...and why are you looking at my pussy. I always knew you were a queer slut when I came to work here. You want to lick my cunt don't you, you piece of shit. Well, don't you bitch!"

"God yesssssss," I whispered. "Pleaseee, I want to eat your succulent pussy...your sweet, virginal pussy...I want you to cum in my mouth...lick your ass...I want to please you. I want to please you soooo much Marcia Brady."

"Get on your knees you slut bitch...before I let you worship my pretty pussy...before you taste my cream...my sweet vanilla cream, I have some champagne for you."

I placed my head between her warm thighs, breathing deeply, filling my nostrils with her cleanliness, encircle her little slit with my lips...waiting...waiting...the gush of her hot piss filled my mouth. I swallow as fast as I could...I need to drink it all...it was so warm, sickly warm, but I swallowed till I'd taken in every drop. And then she spit a wad in my slutty mouth...

And they say fantasies don't come true.

author, little miss blair

(c) copyright 2002

all rights reserved