Against My Will Ch. 8

Story Info
The women are sold to others.
819 words
4.35
165.8k
21
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lynn_bb
lynn_bb
631 Followers

Kathy and I had slept for almost 14 hours after our on stage rape ordeal. When we awoke our bodies and especially our sexual areas were sore from the abuse inflicted and we both were distressed to feel the dried sperm around and the thick cum that still leaked from our pussy lips when we stood up. Like two zombies we hardly spoke as we went to the bathroom and took long showers. That helped, but the fact remained that we had been raped and were still held captive.

We both shuddered as the door opened and the black guy and the fat man walked in, followed by several others carrying trays of food. We were told to eat and started in on our plates as the two men talked. When we had finished the black guy spoke. "Well ladies, the negotiations were successful and your new owners will take possession tonight and move you to Mexico."

I couldn't believe my ears and I stammered, "New owners? Mexico? You can't do that to us. What about our families?" I said with panic in my voice, tears forming in my eyes.

He laughed, "We can and indeed have sold you. Families? I'm sorry, but your new life doesn't include families. There is, however, one thing that the owners asked and that is that both of you become addicted to drugs. That's easier than keeping you in chains and having to force you to perform each show, some of which are a bit, shall we say kinky. The sex shows in the small border towns are famous for their unique action. I'm sure you'll cooperate if it means that you get your next 'fix'."

Absolutely stunned Kathy and I watched as the men walked toward us, one with a syringe in his hand. I panicked and backed away from them, screaming for them to leave me alone. One grabbed me around the waist and held me down as the other injected me with the syringe. The effect was immediate and I felt the relaxed rush settle over my body. Through half closed eyes I saw them inject Kathy.

In a minute both of us were almost in a dream state as the men helped us to the bed. We were placed on our backs side by side as the black guy and the fat man stripped. The black mounted me and the fat one took Kathy. "Sort of a fare well fuck", I heard one of them say. Neither one of us protested as the men pushed their cock in and began to fuck us with hard deep strokes. "Kathy, why don't you kiss Linda?" the black guy said as he thrust his cock in me to the hilt. It seemed so natural as our bodies responded to the sexual stimulation with the help of the drugs. I didn't resist as Kathy turned her head to me and pushed her tongue passed my lips. I opened my mouth to allow her tongue to probe me as the men continued to fuck us.

In our drugged state, Kathy and I moved our hips to match the men's strokes as we continued to kiss each other. Soon both of us were close to cumming and as the men tensed and began to fill us again with their thick seed, our bodies slipped into orgasm, our vaginas gripping the spurting cocks deep in us. Even after they withdrew we continued to kiss until finally sleep overtook us.

We were awakened several hours later and the first slight cravings of the addiction stabbed at my belly. Quickly we were both injected again and fell into a drug-induced dream world as several Mexicans tied our arms and legs together and gagging us, placed us in a shipping crate. The crate was loaded in a van and taken to the docks where it was to be loaded on a freighter bound for Mexico when an alert customs agent heard our moans and ordered the crate opened. The rest, as they say is history.

We found that, as feared, we were both pregnant and both of us ended up having abortions. Thankfully we didn't have any STD. Our home life was changed and soon both of our husbands left us. I guess the bastards thought we were used merchandise. Kathy is starting to date again and I hope she finds happiness. Me, I now teach in rural Mississippi. Don't date much, but I wake up sometimes extremely excited and masturbate as I imagine what it would be like to be the star of a gangbang with a group of my students.

* * * * * *

Dear Reader: I'm going to take a short break, but if there are any stories you want to suggest or characters you want included, please let me know. Thanks for reading AGAINST MY WILL. Hope you enjoyed it.

Lynn

lynn_bb
lynn_bb
631 Followers