Against Our Will

Story Info
Sexy couple is held captive and fucked without consent.
4.6k words
4.33
122.2k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was falling, dusk taking over the hills as I drove back to my little house on the edge of the city. The rolling country sped by as I rushed to make it home before dark. There had been several car-jackings and rapes in this region and I didn't want my fiancé back home to worry about my lateness. Of course there was no cell phone reception out here so I couldn't even call and update Tim of my progress.

I noticed the car behind me after a few minutes. They were following unnecessarily close and it was unnerving. I slowed down to let them pass, but they also slowed. I nervously watched my rearview mirror as I sped up. They sped right up as well. I started checking my cell phone for service. No luck. I was worried about driving right up to my house with them so close behind me, but there wasn't a Sherriff station for almost fifty miles out here. I knew cell phone signals opened up just a few miles from my house. When it did I immediately dialed Tim's number.

"Baby someone has been following me and I'm worried." I tried to keep the panic from my voice, but he knows me so well.

"Come straight home and you won't have to worry about a thing. I'll be ready, baby." He was so reassuring. I thought comfortingly of his strong arms and dark eyes and felt reassured of my safety. It was unlikely for me to be raped in my own driveway with a strong man standing by!

I pulled into my driveway a few minutes later and saw Tim standing in the light, shirtless. Despite my fear and the car just a few seconds behind me, I felt a little jump low in my stomach when I saw him standing there all protective and manly, his brown hair falling into his face. I turned the car off and jumped out, running toward him without looking behind me.

I turned and saw two people get out of the sedan that had pulled in behind my Honda. One, a man, looked exactly like someone who'd be out car-jacking and raping unsuspecting women in the country. He was tall and tattooed, dark hair shaved almost completely off. His shirt stretched tight across his chest. I was surprised to notice that he was incredibly attractive. The other person, however, gave me pause. It was a woman, taller than my petite five foot three inches, but not by much. She was dressed provocatively, a red slinky dress that showed ample cleavage and a slit up the side of her thigh that flashed her ass while she walked. Her hair was black and curled loosely down over her shoulders in a sexy, just got fucked sort of way that made me jealous and turned me on just a little.

"Excuse me, we're sorry if we scared you, miss. We were just wondering if we could use a phone or get some directions. We've been lost out here for hours and you were the first car we came across all evening." This was from the man, who introduced himself as Jackson. The woman was Cassie but she didn't say anything. Just smoldered at my fiancé in a way that made me nervous of her plump, red lips.

"Well, I'm Tim and this is Lana. You definitely gave her a fright out there, but you're welcome to use our phone if you need to." Tim smiled, clearly disarmed by their charm.

Tim invited them inside to print off some directions for them to the nearest big city and offered them a drink. I was still feeling wary of this unusual couple and wished Tim wouldn't be quite so overtly friendly.

We all took seats in the living room and that's when the trouble started that would haunt us for days. It began when Cassie sat on the loveseat next to Tim before I could sit down. I raised an eyebrow, but took a chair instead. I didn't like the way her dress seemed to hike itself up even more when she crossed her legs and turned toward him.

After we'd all had a few drinks, she leaned in after a look from Jackson, and kissed Tim on the mouth. He was shocked and pushed her away. "Whoa, that was totally inappropriate!" He stood up and looked at Jackson who just had an amused grin on his face. I clenched my teeth and stood as well while the two of them lounged.

"I think it's time for you two to leave now, please." I walked toward the door and unlocked it. Cassie giggled and reached up to cup the front my fiancé's jeans. He jumped back, moving her hand. "Wow, that's...um...interesting, but you guys do need to get going. Don't want to miss hotel check ins or whatever."

Jackson stood then and the room felt eerily silent. "I don't think we'll be leaving anytime soon." I started to protest but suddenly my head felt dizzy. Tim also put his hand to his forehead and stumbled a bit. Cassie helped him sit back down and Jackson smiled wide.

"We've been waiting a long time to find a couple as perfect as the two of you."

My vision started to go dark and I felt myself falling forward. Before I passed out, drugged obviously, I heard Jackson say, "Cassie, catch her please. We want her nice and comfortable for the next couple days, not bruised up." I felt Cassie's surprisingly strong arms break my fall and looked up into her face, a look of hunger in her eyes, before everything went black.

*****

I awoke naked, my hands tied in front of me and my ankles bound together as well. I was laying in my living room, but all the furniture had been moved out. My head was still groggy and my vision was blurry. I blinked a few times and saw Tim across the room, tied the same as me, just as naked. He was still passed out. I looked around for Jackson or Cassie and didn't see them. I started to try to army crawl over to Tim, but only made it a few feet before I realized my ankle restraints were connected to a hook in the wall that they had obviously put there. I rolled back toward it. It was solidly in the wall, keeping me from moving beyond just a few feet in any direction.

"Tim?" I whispered. "Baby, wake up!"

"Huh? Wassamatter?" He mumbled and then opened his eyes suddenly. "Shit, Lana! Are you okay?" He sat up and examined his own situation, ankles bound with nylon rope and tethered by the hook on his side of the room.

"Yeah, what's going on, though?" I asked quietly. "Do you think they did anything to us?"

"No, darlings." This was definitely Cassie talking. I looked up and saw her waltz into the living room from the kitchen. Her voice was low, sultry. "We haven't touched you. Except to remove your clothing of course."

"Why are you doing this? What do you want?" Tim asked, angrily yanking at his ropes.

"It's always the same, isn't it, Cassie?" Jackson entered, his shirt off now, showing the further extent of his tattoos which curved around his arms and chest and down his back in an intricate design.

"Yes, it is, Jackson. 'What do you want?' is usually the first." She smiled brilliantly and went to her man. He bent his neck to kiss her, a lingering kiss that suddenly made me realize how naked I was.

"What are you going to do?" I asked, interrupting them. Cassie angrily walked toward me. Before I had anytime to flinch, she slapped me hard across the face and knelt down to look me in the eyes.

"We're going to do whatever we want, Lana. Right now, I want to fuck." She spat the last word into my face and I looked away, fire burning inside me. She stood and met Jackson in the middle of the completely empty room, right between me and Tim so that we could both see exactly what they were doing.

At first they kissed. I saw Jackson's tongue slip into Cassie's mouth and hers lick across his lips before I looked away, embarrassed and furious. Their hands started moving on each other next. Her hands over his chest and down to the waistband of his jeans, his hands up through her hair and down her back to squeeze her ass through the slick fabric of her red dress. When he pushed aside the straps of the dress and her breasts were completely revealed, I glanced over at Tim and saw that he was watching.

Jackson slipped the dress down Cassie's body so that it pooled on the floor beneath her feet. Her body was curvy and tanned, her pussy shaved, her stomach toned and perky breasts with dark, erect nipples. I saw Tim shift uncomfortably, hiding what I knew must be a growing erection. I frowned, gritting my teeth, knowing that speaking was futile at this point.

Jackson made a low sound in his throat and his hands went to her breasts, squeezing and kneading them while she threw her head back, eyes shut tight. She undid the buttons on his jeans and pushed them down his thighs while he began kissing her neck and running his hands down the arching of her back over her perfectly shaped ass. She sucked on her bottom lip and moaned when her hand closed around his now revealed cock.

I looked up, mildly curious, and saw her hand pumping him gently while his mouth went to her hard nipples. His dick was huge, massive in a way that I had not seen but in porn years ago and something in me did a somersault when Cassie dropped to her knees in front of him, like she was worshipping his cock. I realized Tim was watching me and dropped my eyes, but watched from under my lashes as Cassie began to suck Jackson off.

I was transfixed by the way her tongue did laps around his cock, licking him like a vanilla ice cream cone and then taking all of him into her mouth, deep-throating him in a way that made him grab the back of her head and shudder. I felt myself getting wet despite myself as Cassie's hand slipped between her legs and began to rub herself there while she sucked him. I snuck a glance at Tim and noticed he was very interested in her fingers, as well, vigorously slipping in what must be a very wet pussy. He had given up on trying to hide his erection; it was too big to be concealed by his knees. With a small jolt I saw a drop of precum on the head of his dick and longed to lick it off. I felt myself get even wetter as I realized that he was enjoying the show so much. How fucked up is this? I thought but I kept watching.

After a few minutes of sucking, Jackson pulled her away and pushed her gently to the ground onto her back. He got down on his knees on the carpet and positioned his cock with her pussy perfectly so that we could easily see. Cassie spread her legs wide and Jackson placed his hands just above her knees, pushing her legs even wider as he thrust into her hard. I watched his dick disappear into her slick wet hole and felt my body tremble in desire. Cassie began to moan as he started to really fuck her, his cock sliding in and out, hands moving to her breasts so he could squeeze them as they bounced with each thrust. Tim closed his eyes, his cock straining, the drop of pre-cum slipping down his thick shaft. Cassie started rubbing one finger against her clit as they fucked and within minutes she was screaming that she was cumming hard around his cock. Almost immediately, he pulled out and began jacking himself off. His cum jetted from the tip of his dick in thick ropes that splashed across her wet pussy and flat stomach and I felt my own pussy spasm longingly, the wetness seeping out between my legs to coat my thighs. I, too, closed my eyes, the desire welling up was too strong to continue watching.

I kept my eyes tightly closed until I heard the master bathroom shower turn on. Then I opened my eyes to an empty room, but for my fiancé, still tied up on the other side. "Damn," I said, my throat dry.

"Yeah," he murmured. His cock was still hard. I wished I could suck it. I wished that his hands were free so that he could get himself off if he wanted to. Or that my hands were free so that I could run my fingers against my clit the way Cassie had just done. I shut my eyes again and took deep breaths until I calmed down. When I opened them, Tim was soft again and Cassie and Jackson were back in the room, both still naked and freshly showered.

"How was the show?" Cassie asked, walking over to me.

"Um. Fine." I said. "Hot." I added, sure it would please her. I wondered when we'd be let go, trapped on our own home.

"Good. I noticed you were a little uncomfortable."

"I guess a little."

She leaned in, whispered. "Did it make you wet, Lana?" I gulped but didn't answer. She didn't give me time to answer, but pulled my knees apart and ran a hand up my thigh, sliding through the slickness there.

"Oh my, yes."

Jackson had an eyebrow raised, arms crossed over his chest. I watched him lick his lips as Cassie's fingers gently rubbed against my pussy making me shudder. She pulled back quickly, though, and went to join him.

"Tim was turned on, too, wasn't he?" Jackson asked. Cassie agreed and knelt down in front of Tim who turned away.

"Your cock got the hardest while you watched me sucking him off. Did you want me to suck you off, Tim?" She asked, hand trailing over his balls. He tried to knock her hand away, but she squeezed his semi-erect dick in her hand.

"Get the fuck away from him!" I found my voice and shouted.

"No I don't think I will, Lana. He has a lovely dick and I'll be playing with it soon enough." She stood and took Jackson's hand.

They told us they'd be back later to play some more and that we'd better be ready for them. They left some food and water, laughing about how we'd have to eat without using our hands and then they disappeared into the back bedroom.

*****

A few hours later, after we'd slept a bit, eaten, and been taken to the restroom, Cassie and Jackson began their real torment.

Cassie knelt down, naked, in front of Tim and began stroking his cock. When he didn't immediately respond, she began touching herself in front of him, sliding her fingers over her clit so he could easily see. He let out a shaky breath and I saw his dick jump in her hand. She licked her lips and continued stroking him. I started to protest, but Jackson put his hand against my neck and squeezed menacingly enough that I only whimpered while I watched Cassie jack off my fiancé with horror and fascination.

Tim looked over at me, terror and guilt in his eyes, completely different than the raging erection in Cassie's hands. She dribbled lube down onto him and really began working his shaft and he moaned involuntarily, not taking his eyes from mine. The guilt began to subside in his face as the look in his eyes turned to pure animal arousal. She continued to stroke him, faster and faster, and his hips began thrusting slightly forward a slack look on his lips. "You want to fuck me, don't you, Tim?" Cassie asked softly. He tried to say no, but tore his eyes away from mine long enough to look down her lean, tan body and all he could do was whisper, "yes." Immediately she stopped stroking him and he moaned in physical protest. She laughed and came over to me and Jackson.

"Now, girls are a little trickier. Do you want me or Jackson to build you up?" She asked sweetly as she lay down at my feet. She spread my legs, ankles still bound, knees wide, and leaned toward my exposed, shaved pussy. I whimpered again. "Don't..." I said, weakly, but it was too late. Her mouth went first over my clit and began licking gently. I tried to move out from under her, but Jackson held me in place. I'd never had a girl do this before. I realized quickly that I had been missing out.

She sucked my clit and I moaned before lapping her tongue down into my hole, tasting me and making me tremble. I tried to tell her to stop, but I couldn't even think as her tongue made circles inside me and her fingers began to slide inside as well. I could feel Jackson's dick begin to harden against me as he held me down and I had a fleeting, embarrassing thought of turning around and taking him into my mouth. Tim was hard, too, unable to go soft while he watched his fiancée get eaten out by another woman, especially one as sexy as Cassie. It's like it didn't matter in those moments that we were there against our will. All I could think about was her fingers slipping in and out of me and how badly I wanted cock. As if reading my mind, Jackson whispered against my neck, "would you like me to fuck you, Lana?" I gulped and could only nod as I felt myself getting closer and closer to the brink. "Please," I whispered and I didn't even know if I meant "please stop" or "please don't stop." Cassie's tongue slowed and stopped and she stood up. Jackson followed suit and they both told us to enjoy our frustrations before leaving the room.

"Dammit!" Tim yelled the moment we were alone. "I'm so sorry, Lana. I didn't want it." He moaned.

"Tim, I'm sorry, too. I don't want him, honest."

"I just couldn't help it"

"I know, me, too."

"I'm still hard." He moaned again. "All this teasing is driving me nuts. And there's something about you tied up and naked over there that isn't making this any easier." He shifted, his dick indeed still erect. I could feel my pussy still shivering, too, easily excitable by seeing him aroused. This was torture.

Moments later, Jackson came back, alone this time. "I didn't think it was fair that Cassie had all the fun last time. My turn now." He knelt in front of me and spread my legs the same way Cassie had done. I was terrified now, sure that I was going to be raped now like I had originally feared. His dick was massive and hard, but he lay down on his stomach instead of what I expected and began to lick me as Cassie had minutes before.

If possible, he was even better. His tongue knew exactly where to stroke against me, and he pushed a finger inside me at the right moment. I starting moaning and thrusting my hips up to meet his mouth, completely at his mercy as his tongue lapped at me, bringing me so close to orgasm I was ready to burst. Abruptly, however, he stopped. "Fuck," I mumbled as he went to Tim, whose cock was still semi-erect.

"How dare you touch her?" He demanded. Before he could completely go off, though, Jackson was taking Tim's dick into his mouth and sucking. "What the fuck?" Tim started, but couldn't continue protesting. Jackson licked and sucked as good as Cassie had done to him and Tim's face was a surprised blend of horror and utter lust. I watched, shocked at how hot it was to see Tim's dick disappearing into another man's mouth, and my body ached. Tim shut his eyes, but I could hear his breathing get more and more shallow and I could see how hard he was and how he was trying to resist, but failing. "Fuck!" He groaned, "I'm going to cum." Jackson pulled back and Tim tried to shove his dick back in the man's mouth.

"As much as I would love for you to come in my mouth, we have other plans for you."

Cassie appeared then, naked but wearing a pair of sensuously tall red platform heels that made her ass look even more mouthwatering than before. Tim's eyes went wide as she walked to him and sat down in front of him, spreading her legs, knees bent. She began to finger herself while he watched and I saw his dick throbbing with the ache that I was getting very familiar with myself. She pulled out a dildo, a blue toy that she began to lick and suck. I watched Jackson get hard as she slipped it inside of herself with a small sigh. She began to fuck herself there on the floor and my cunt spasmed jealously.

"I'm going to fuck Lana now." Jackson announced and I shivered. Tim began to speak but Cassie gripped his dick and began to stroke and he could only moan as he watched Jackson pull me to my feet and bend me over a chair he had brought into the room. I trembled as I felt him massage my ass, down over my dripping pussy, fingers dipping into my cunt. He spanked me then, harder than I'd ever been spanked and I whimpered, but felt myself get wetter.

He spanked me again and I felt the tip of his cock at my pussy. I moaned softly and looked over at Tim. Cassie's head was bent down and bobbing over his dick as she sucked him off and his eyes were wide, horrified as he watched another man's cock inch inside me in one hard thrust that brought tears to my eyes.

He was so big I thought I might break. I was filled up in a way that I had never felt before, my insides melting with the immensity of the arousal and the pain, mixed together in some sort of sadistic and twisted delicacy. When he started to fuck me, I thought I was going to die from it, the overwhelming brink of orgasm and need. He went slow at first, and I watched Tim's eyes, but as he sped up and I began screaming my pleasure I couldn't look at him anymore. All I could do was cry out beneath him, my pussy gushing as I came harder than I've ever come in my life, the orgasm bursting through me, washing away everything and yet leaving me so unsatisfied, still reeling. He continued to fuck me, harder now, spanking me so hard it sent me over the edge again and I came a second time, clawing at the fabric of the chair, screaming obscenities and begging for him to give me his load. He did not oblige, but slowed his thrusts to a delicious tease that pulled at my pleasure a third time. He pulled out and I sighed, twitching, unable to move.

12