Against the Wall Ch. 01

Story Info
Mysterious guy walks into her club...
2.3k words
4.33
10.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kylie's friends were waving her over toward them frantically. If she didn't know them like she did, she would have thought the place was under attack or something. Making her way through the crowd, though 'crowd' was putting it nicely tonight, she slowly made her way to her friends' table.

"What's up guys?" They looked at each other bashfully, then back to her. Ok. "Guys? Somebody want to speak up?" She looked at her four friends sitting around this table. She couldn't help smiling at the way they were acting. They sure kept her life interesting.

"Well we were just wondering about something." Andrea Cavanaugh was the first to speak.

"Yes..."

"We were wondering if you were holding out on us, is what they are all trying to say." Danielle Fischer, my oldest friend of the four.

She laughed. "What the hell are you guys talking about?"

"Sexy mystery man over there. Who is he?" Bridgette Harrison said pointing in the direction said mystery man was standing.

"Jesus B, can you make it any more obvious?" She smiled at Isabel Harrison, Bridgette's sister, and the shy one of the group. Her and Bridgette couldn't be more different, which made all of them wonder how they fell from the same tree.

"Guys, just cause I own the place, doesn't mean I know every person that enters through those doors or that I make every patron of the joint sign in at the door."

"Yeah, but you so could," Danielle stated. "I mean look at him."

"Yes, very true, but I'm not a dictator here. I need people to come back, not chase them away." And then she did look. Holy hell. Who was he indeed? He was one of those things you just couldn't stop looking at.

"C'mon Ky, you could use your powers for evil just this once. You know go over there, request ID or something, make up some line about how someone complained he looked suspicious or something. Be creative," this of course coming from Danielle.

"Danny, really? The man looks like he walked straight out of a Calvin Klein add. Who in their right mind is going to say he looks suspicious?" Scratch that. He looked like a freaking god. A Greek god. She was still casting side glances his way, when she noticed some chick had sidled up to him. A fake boobed, platinum blonde, leaving nothing to the imagination kind of chick. He look completely uninterested though, surprising me, but then again he could just be playing hard to get.

"Oh, so you have noticed?" Bridgette pointing out her mistake in letting them know she noticed him as well. They all laughed.

"You are attached, remember," Isabel said.

"I do remember. It's not a crime to look. Just to touch. And I am just looking." Isabel looked at her suspiciously then.

"Geez, Is. Give the girl a break." Bridgette nudged her sister.

"I know coming from me, that is not so reliable, but Josh is a good guy. He's good for me. I like him, and I'm trying to not screw that up." She looked back at Adonis. He was definitely the type to make someone screw everything up, make someone want to screw everything up.

"Right. Well, now that that is settled, do us all the favor and go find out who the fuck he is." Danny had all the subtlety of thunder.

"Since when do you need me to find out who any guy is for you?"

"Since my 'handler' is sitting over there at the bar with one eye on me at all times."

She looked at Isabel. "You're not going to berate her too?"

"Nope. She isn't trying to reform. There's no hope for her. There may still be some for you." She looked towards the bar where Danny's boyfriend was sitting next to hers. She smiled, knowing full well there was no hope for herself either. Especially when Adonis over there met her gaze. It felt like a volcano erupted inside of her. He turned her on in all the right places with just one look.

"God dammit. Just do it. For all of us. Because you know damn well Isabel you're just as fucking curious as the rest of us," Andrea said. Isabel just rolled her eyes in response.

"C'mon. Please. Just this once." Bridgette pleaded. She was curios as hell herself, so she had already decided that she was going to go investigate, but she wasn't going to let them know that. They didn't have to think she as giving up on her reformation already.

"God girls. Could you be anymore desperate," Isabel asked. "Just go already Kylie. Please. If for nothing else, then for my sanity." Perfect. They all thought she didn't really want to or care. Now it was fine if she went over there and did her thing.

"Alright guys. Fine. Just. This. Once. Period. Returning customers is my motto remember." With that, Kylie turned to Mr. Adonis. She took a deep breath, prayed to the heavens that she wasn't about to screw her life up all over again, and took a step in his direction.

********************

He walked into Outrageous with an completely closed off mind. He heard the rumors about this place, heard the things that went on. To put it simply, it was a gentlemen's club, and owned by a woman nonetheless. But he had to admit he was curious. His club's competition was exactly that, some serious competition. So here he was, not so much under orders, as on his own accord though. However, it was going to be more like hitting two birds with one stone. Investigating the drugs and investigating the competition. He really hadn't known what to expect, but this really wasn't at all what he had in mind. It was truly outrageous.

Yet it was classy. How you could combine the two was beyond his grasp, but she had managed. He like the ambiance right away. It was apparent to him that the rumors he had been hearing were farfetched and way off. He wasn't going to deny that some would find it trashy and defiling, but he was not one of them. In fact, he found it intriguing. The place carried an air of mystery and anonymity.

He made his way to the bar and motioned to the bartender. The bartender was dressed in a short skirt and a black, belly-bearing halter top. Many of the others sauntering around were as well. In contrast however, were her shoes. She was wearing Crocs. Never before had he seen such an oxymoron. He knew bartending/witnessing, that sort of thing was very strenuous and it wasn't for the faint of heart, but to put it simply, it was funny. It sure put a smile on his face.

"What can I get ya?"

"How bout a Heineken and your name?"

"How bout just the Heineken and you can keep your face in tact?" She was no-nonsense. I guess you had to be here if you weren't interested in the clientele. Good to know. This one had morals. Did any of the others?

"I was just asking. Only curious. I had the best of intentions. I swear." He made and 'x' motion over his heart.

"So just the beer then?"

"Just the beer." He smile to himself as she went and got his beer. "How much do I owe you?"

"Your first one is on the house. Haven't seen you around here before, so I'll give you the lowdown. My name's Heidi, I'm the bartender on call, and on Thursday thru Friday 8 until 3. And that's all you'll ever know about me. But, since you seem pretty decent, I'll let you know if you're ever here don't order your drinks from Mandy. And that's all I got for ya." With that she walked away to see to the other customers.

Alright Then. He was really beginning to like it here. He spotted an empty table to stand at and made his way over to it. God, the crowd in here was so thick. If only the club he worked for attracted this many people, not that they didn't have a steady intake. But to have this, that would make his job end a hell of a lot quicker there.

He probably wasn't even at the table for all of a minute when a fake blonde more or less attached herself to his arm.

"Hi there."

"Hello."

"Wanna buy me a drink?"

"Why would I wanna do that?" He had to ask nicely. This girl was oozing take-me-home-and-fuck-me. That didn't necessarily mean he was interested. He was just here out of curiosity. He wasn't looking to score.

"Well, there are two reasons," he gave her an arched brow to indicate he was listening, "first, because a lady should never be without a drink. Second, a drink leads the way to you knowing my name." Wow. Ok.

"Well then. Let's get you a drink." He didn't want to hurt this girl's feelings, so he waived over one of the waitresses. "Can you get what ever the pretty lady here wants. And make sure Mandy makes it. Thanks." He handed her a ten and gave her a wink. "Keep the change."

He watched as the waitress walking away, wishing he could do the same. He scanned the crowd looking for anything suspicious. Anything to clue him into the drug dealing rumors floating around town. Nothing. Instead, he found a sexy, all natural blonde beauty at a table with her friends. She seemed unapproachable for some unknown reason. But in the next instant when she smiled, it lit up her face, and transformed her into some social butterfly. One of her friends at the table pointed his way, and he laughed to himself.

God, he wished this girl would go away. She was talking incessantly, and it was getting harder and harder to pretend to be listening. Not that she wasn't hot, but this other girl, this other girl had captured his attention. She wasn't flaunting herself. She wasn't scanning the crowd for available men. She was with her girls having a good time. And when she looked his way, he thought his dick went instantly hard, but that was just his imagination. Wasn't it?

He couldn't be sure of what color her eyes were, but he knew they were mesmerizing and beautiful, just like her. And she was beautiful. Stunning in fact. She was wearing tight jeans that clung to her ass and thighs in just the right way. Her top showed enough cleavage to show she had some, but to leave a man wondering at just how much, and showed just enough skin to make a man want to run his hands all over it.

She turned away all to fast for his liking. Which meant, he had to turn back to the current pair of legs in front of him. He tried to keep his eyes focused on her face, but they kept getting distracted by the hugs tits she was sporting. But somehow it wasn't enough to distract him from the bombshell a couple tables away.

Then she was there. Like an illusion straight from fantasies he knew this woman would cause. "Hey baby. I thought I lost you." She slid her arm across his back and let it sit on his waist. He felt his dick stir in ways the woman in front of him never would. But, he was lost. What was she playing at here?

"Huh?"

"I told you I was going to the bathroom, but I guess you didn't hear me, and left me to fend for myself. I guess I'll have to punish you later." Then she winked. His dick was getting harder by the second. She turned toward the other girl. "Babe, who's your new friend?"

"We didn't actually get to that part, did we?"

"No. We didn't. So, the name's Michelle."

"Well, Michelle. Our bed is kinda full already, so we're not really looking for another occupant." She pasted on a smile. Holy cow. I didn't know what to say, but Michelle sure did.

"Bitch."

"Actually it's Kyliee, and if you could please make your way to the exit it would be much appreciated, so I didn't have to make a scene.'

"Who the fuck are you to tell me what the fuck I should do?"

"Sweetie, I'm the owner of this fine establishment, and if you don't get your sleezy little ass out of here, I will call the cops inside to arrest you for underage drinking." Holy shit.

"Oh, well--," she made a dash for the exit, crying as she went.

"Do I need to kick you out as well for buying a drink for an underage girl?"

"Fuck. I had no idea. Look I was just being civil. I've never been here before. I wanted to make a good impression."

"Well, two things I do know. I know you've never been here before, and you definitely did not make a good impression with my bouncers. But, you definitely made some impression on my friends over there." He turned to look back over at her table to see her friends quickly look away trying to seem like they weren't being nosy and staring. Epic fail.

"Dominic Joseph." He stuck out his hand indicating she should take it.

"Kyliee Madison." She made no move to take his hand. "And maybe you should be more careful next time who you order drinks for."

"You're right. I should." He was slowly recovering his wits after this woman had taken him completely by surprise. But he was quick on his feet, and he was so not letting her get away with controlling this situation as well as the last one. He leaned in to whisper in her ear. "Can I buy you a drink Kyliee Madison?"