Against the Wall Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annanova
annanova
87 Followers

That was it. Taking his hand from her breast, he adjusted her position on his lap and unzipped his jeans. His hot, throbbing cock practically sprang out on its own, twitching in anticipation. He raised Anna's hips and speared himself deep into her silken grip.

"Oh!"

It was a mutual cry of desire and satisfaction. Her walls were immediately quivering around his thickness, and he was amazed he didn't blow at the feel of her ass against his belly. Gathering his senses, he reached around to massage her excited clit while thrusting into her with short movements.

She pressed back, encouraging him to take her even more deeply. His hands found her firm breasts again, kneading them and tugging at her nipples. Leaning into his hands, she took hold of his knees, gasping as her head fell back in exhilaration. The sinewy muscles of her thighs worked in sync with their mutual passion, allowing her to ride him. At the apex of her motion, she would pause and flex against his cockhead.

"Oh, god, I love that," he grunted. Still massaging her breasts, he pumped his hips up, enjoying the way her walls rippled around his heated length.

Anna surprised him by carefully pulling away. Before he could think of how to protest, she had turned around to tug his pants down a bit more and resumed her place straddling him, this time facing him. She grasped his cock, guiding it back to its slick sheath. Slipping down his shaft, she reached for his shirt and yanked it open, heedless of the buttons sent flying by her impatience.

"I love the way you feel inside me... the way you feel next to me."

She leaned forward to give him a deep kiss, her tongue tangling deliciously with his. Wrapping her arms around him, she pulled him to her in a passionate embrace, crushing her breasts to him. His arms surrounded her slender torso, and they sat still, cheek-to-cheek, taking notice of their heartbeats and quiet breathing.

They rubbed their noses together as they separated, each wanting to see the other. Her toned thighs began their flexing again, allowing her a gentle ride aboard his steely cock while she ran her fingers through the soft hair that covered his chest. His hands took hold of her hips to help them rediscover their earlier rhythm.

At his touch, she pressed forward with her legs, rolling her hips to take him at a slightly different angle. He slid his hands up her body to cup her breasts, nuzzling between them before laving attention on the heavy orbs and their rosy nipples. Knowing he was getting close, he wanted to distract himself even if only for a few more minutes.

Because his job had separated them for six weeks, the enjoyment he found from being buried in her snug warmth was enhanced by her loving moans and the way her gentle hands held him. Still, their happiness was somewhat bittersweet since she had to go back home while he had to stay for six more weeks. They did have another four days, and he was willing to do whatever was necessary in order for them to enjoy their time to its fullest.

She cried out when he thrust hard into her; she clutched his back when he sped the movements of his hips. Feeling his cock swell and twitch within her, she knew he was nearing his orgasm. Looking up, he caught her eye; the expression he bore of pure desire, of boundless love, made her breath catch in her throat. The combination of his look and the realization that he was pushing the limit sent shivers through her body.

Spurred by her lover's emotional glance, those soft, sweet pulses she so craved sharing with him began to grow deep within her core. She moaned, feeling their pressure increase, then breathed his name in wonder when he led her over the edge. He watched her, licking between her breasts, tasting her sweat while she kissed his forehead.

With the undulating wave of her orgasm traveling her blessed pussy walls, Brad remained motionless for a moment deep inside her warm, perfect embrace before thrusting twice more. When his release came, they both called out for the other, holding tight and fighting for breath.

The intensity of it all made her head spin. Taking her time to savor the exquisite sensations, she sat in his arms with her legs locked around his waist, and started gently rocking. She could hear his deep voice murmuring something through her mental fog, bringing her in for a safe landing.

"I love you."

Her soft sigh was music to his ears. She whispered, "I love you too, Brad. You make me feel so... cherished."

"You are." He scooted forward and stood, keeping her in his embrace. "I truly cherish you, Anna. I want to be able to show you how much, every day."

They kissed, sparkling tears trickling down her cheeks as he carried her into the bedroom. Propping one knee on the bed, he tenderly tucked her in and kissed her eyes before heading to the bathroom. When he returned, he slipped between the sheets, drawing her pliant body to his and continuing his earlier thought.

"Babe, I've never known another woman like you." His quiet moan at her subtle adjustments in the bed, moving up so she could wrap her arms around his neck, made her giggle. "Don't make me tickle you," he mock-threatened.

"Not worried about it," she mumbled. "You're too tired."

"I am, but I do want to say this..." he smiled, kissing her into silence. "There's just something about the way you look at me that makes me feel... invincible. You don't care that I don't look like --"

"Don't say it!"

"Fine, I won't. But you know what I mean, and I can't help but sometimes feel... absolutely blown away by the fact that you chose me." He held her, listening to her soft breathing. "Then I look at some of the guys at work and feel really proud that you chose me.

I love everything about you, Anna, right down to your funny accent."

She had to giggle at that. Playfully smacking him in the middle of his broad chest, she protested, "Hey, I don't have an accent! You do!"

Rolling her to her back, he pressed his mouth to the soft spot below her ear and growled, "From my position, you're the one with the accent, and I love it."

Literally glowing from his heartfelt words, she placed a loving hand on the back of his head. Nuzzling his cheek, she whispered, "I love you... so very much."

Not quite on top of her, he drew his hand from her hip to her breast, and bent to spend several minutes kissing along the tender line where it met her chest. Her subsequent moan caused new stirrings in his cock, which surprised him somewhat, considering the lengthy blowjob she'd treated him to earlier and the fact that they'd just shared some intense orgasms.

The insistent nudging against her thigh brought a smile to her face. She shifted her hips carefully and spread her legs, welcoming him back into her center. They made tender love once again before finally falling asleep.

~*~*~

Friday morning arrived with the sun shining through the curtains Brad had forgotten to close the previous night. Spooned together, he smoothed her hair around her ear, whispering his apologies for letting the light in at far too early an hour. However, he certainly didn't mind enjoying the warmth of her body in the morning.

She woke with a soft whimper, turning her face toward his for a kiss. "Good morning, my love," she whispered in a voice still creaky from sleep.

"Good morning to you too, Sleeping Beauty."

"Is it really time to get up?"

"Just about."

His hand was caressing her belly and the tempting area just below her breasts, occasionally creeping along her side to her hip.

"Then why are we awake?"

He leaned in to kiss her nose. "Well, I'm awake because I love seeing you like this."

"You love seeing me half-asleep, with bed-head and a rampant case of morning breath?"

They both laughed and he kissed her again. "I love seeing you anytime, anywhere, in anything."

"You're such a romantic," she teased.

"If that's true, and I'm not saying it is," he laughed once more, rolling back to his side, "it's entirely because of you, Anna."

She turned to face him, and they lay in the large, well-rumpled bed, simply holding each other. Each was facing a busy day; neither wanted to move. While making love was something they enjoyed sharing, there seemed to be an unspoken agreement that they weren't going to get started that morning. Instead, they chose to take advantage of the quiet of that last half hour before preparing for the day would become necessary.

Eventually the alarm sounded, and they left the comfort of the bed.

She wandered into the kitchen to start the coffee while he showered. Listening to the gurgles of the machine preparing the rich brew, she found herself thinking of the past two days. Logically, she knew she should be preparing for her coming meeting, but she could still feel Brad's touch. There was something about him that calmed her and allowed her to accept more of the nonsense around them as just that.

Rubbing moisture from his hair, he walked into the kitchen where he found her, an enigmatic smile on her lips.

"What are you thinking, babe?" he asked, pouring his coffee.

Her grin widened. "Nothing really, just that we've got a whole weekend ahead of us, and I was thinking of things we might do."

A deep chuckle rolled through his chest. "Should I worry about anything?"

"No, but you might want to let me know if there's anything that you were saving to do while I'm here."

"All I've been thinking about is having you here." Wrapping her in a bear hug, he reminded her, "I trust you. As long as we're together, whatever you come up with for the weekend will be perfect."

They shared a gentle kiss before he remembered that he still had a full day of work ahead of him. "Good luck with your meeting, Anna. I'm sure you'll knock 'em dead. Your work is so good, how can they ever resist you?"

"Thanks, babe. I'll try to be irresistible." She smiled softly, kissing him again. "I hope you have a fantastic day."

Once he was gone, she returned to preparing her portfolio for her meeting and went online to check out the area. She remembered the music she'd heard while they'd been on their sexy detour coming back from the game. Blues? Jazz? Probably the blues, but she'd find out and suggest that for their evening... she might even let him call 'slowly swaying' dancing.

"Maybe I'll even blow him again, this time on the dance floor," she grinned mischievously.

Thank you for taking the time to read about Anna and Brad. Please take a moment to vote and/or leave a comment. I do respond to messages sent through Lit that include a working e-mail address.

annanova
annanova
87 Followers