Age Difference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,700 Followers

I opened the hood and let the smoke disappear. I looked around and saw that her fan belt was broken and of course the car overheated.

"Is it bad? What am I going to do? I don't live anywhere near here and I don't know this neighborhood."

"I'm Ted, Ted Baxter. I'm a mechanic and I live just down the road a bit. What is your name?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm Ellen. What about my car?"

"Well, Ellen, if you called AAA then they will need to take your car someplace to be repaired. You broke a fan belt, it stopped your fan from going around and keeping the water going into your engine cool. So it overheated. You need to get the fan belt replaced and hopefully you don't have any engine damage, but we won't know that till we get a new fan belt on it."

"I don't know where to take it. As I said, I'm not from around here."

"Ellen, I have an idea if you want to do it. I'll call AAA and have them take it to the garage I work at. My boss, Brad, is still there and he can fix it for you."

"What about AAA? I already called them. What can I do while they are repairing it?"

"AAA will take it to our garage and while Brad repairs it, I'll drop you off wherever you were going. When it's repaired you can pick it up. If that's okay with you?"

"Umm... okay, see if your boss can do it."

I called Brad. "Brad, this is Ted. I can use a little favor. This lady is broke down on Main St. And has called AAA. I checked her car and she needs a fan belt. AAA will be here in an hour. Any chance on you fixing the fan belt if we have the car brought there?"

"Is she a looker?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Older?"

"Yes."

"Do you have a plan?" he laughed.

"Yes, she'll be by later to pick up the car."

"You better get lucky on this one," he laughed again. "I'll call you on your cell when the car arrives."

"Thanks, Brad."

"No problem. Good luck."

"Well, Ellen, Brad is going to wait for your car to come in and he'll give me a call and tell us the damage. He also is calling AAA to let them know where to bring the car. Do you have any plans? Somewhere I can reach you when he calls me."

She had tears in her eyes. "I don't know what I'm doing. I guess I'll just go in some coffee shop and wait for you to call me."

"Nonsense. I was just going home for dinner. Would you like to join me?"

"No, I can't do that. You seem like a nice man but I don't even know you."

"Do you have a better suggestion? It's going to be a few hours before the car gets there and he gets it repaired."

"Ted, this might seem forward of me but if I bought you dinner could we have dinner together. That way we'll be together when your boss calls."

"That sounds fine, Ellen. Put your car key under your floor mat and bring your belongings with you. Brad, will call us later."

She did as I asked her and I opened the door for her as she slipped into the front seat. I saw some thigh and some more of her breasts. I'm pretty sure she saw me looking but didn't say anything.

I headed to a nice family style restaurant and asked for a table near the back. Ellen looked very nervous. I wasn't sure why but I was going to find out. She had a big stone on her wedding finger.

"Do you want to talk about it, Ellen? I know you must have a problem. A woman as pretty as you in this neighborhood doesn't make a lot of sense unless you're visiting someone."

"Does it show that bad? I'm so sorry. I'm so confused. My new year didn't start out the greatest."

"Ellen, you need to get it off your chest. I'm a good listener. Give me a chance."

Our waitress showed up and took our order. We ordered coffee to drink till our meals came.

"I don't know if I can talk to a complete stranger about my marital problems."

"So your married, Ellen. For how long?" I figured I would just ask her a few questions to help break the ice.

"Thirty-two years. We've been married for thirty-two years and I never knew."

"My God, Ellen did you get married when you were twelve? Was he having an affair, Ellen?"

"Worse than that." She was starting to cry.

I moved to the chair next to her instead of across from her. I held her hands until she gained control again.

"At a New Year's party I saw him with another man. He was giving him a ..."

"It's okay, Ellen. I understand. Does he know you know?"

"No, we had gone in separate cars. He had an appointment and said he would be there later. I went to the ladies room and saw him in a bedroom on his knees in front of the man. The door was cracked open slightly and I just happened to look when I heard sounds coming from the room. They were too engrossed to even notice me. I left crying and locked our bedroom door so he wouldn't come in. He didn't even come home. I cried myself to sleep. He called me this morning and said he was sorry he missed me at the party but arrived late and just stayed at a friend's place that night."

"Is that why you're out tonight, Ellen. All dressed up and no place to go?"

"Yes," she had tears in her eyes again. "God, I'm so stupid. I was going to go out and have an affair and throw it at him. I'm so stupid. What man would want an old lady like me."

"What? Are you kidding me? You are one beautiful woman, Ellen. Any man of any age would be proud to be with you. I know I would."

She smiled, it was nice to see. "Stop it, Ted. I'm old enough to be your mother. My God, I'm fifty-four years old"

"You got to be kidding. I figured forty-two, maybe forty-four. I can't believe you're fifty-four. Ellen, please don't take this wrong, but you are one beautiful lady and I would give anything to spend time with you. I know I'm young but there is something special and sexy about you."

Our meals came right then and we stopped talking and began to eat. As we were eating my cell phone rang. It was Brad.

"Hey, good buddy, how's it going? Getting anywhere? You can say what you want to the lady but the truth is I'll be finished with her car in about twenty minutes. No damage other than the fan belt. I'll fill her radiator with antifreeze and she will be good to go. Her repair bill and keys will be on the counter. Good luck."

"Thanks, Brad, that's very good news. Thanks for staying later and doing my friend a favor. Yeah, okay, I understand. About two hours, sounds good. Okay, see you tomorrow. Bye."

I looked over at Ellen and knew she was thinking about what I had said earlier. The funny part is I meant every word I said to her. She really did turn me on.

"That was Brad on the phone. Your car will be finished in a couple of hours. Luckily it was only your fan belt and he can replace it. It shouldn't be very expensive and of course AAA paid for the tow. Looks like this is a better day than you thought."

"So what do I do for the next couple of hours. I think the restaurant has seen enough of us."

The waitress brought our bill and I went to pay for it.

"No, it's my treat. I promised you dinner and I'm paying for it," said Ellen.

She left enough money for the bill and a nice tip. We got up and headed out the door to my car.

"What do we do for the next couple of hours, Ted? I can wait at the garage till my car is finished if you have other things to do."

"I'm with most sexy looking woman and she isn't going to get away that easily." She smiled again; she had such a pretty smile.

I opened the car door and she slipped in. Again I saw a lot of thigh through the slit in her skirt. Of course she did have on panty hose. She looked up and caught me looking. She didn't say anything but she did have a slight smile on her face.

"Where are we going, Ted?

"I need to stop at my place and clean up a little. I know I smell of oil since I work it a garage. We'll only be a few minutes."

"Ted, I don't know about going to..."

"It's okay, Ellen, I promise to be a gentleman and won't do anything without your permission. I do need to clean up."

My apartment is small with a kitchen, combination living room and bedroom, and a bathroom. I usually kept it fairly clean. I remember from when I was growing up, my mom always telling me to clean my room and make my bed first thing in the morning. I guess that stayed with me through life. I did have a couch and sofa along with my bed and one dresser. I didn't have a kitchen table, didn't need one. I always sat on the couch to watch TV.

Ellen looked nervous as we went into my apartment. I could see her mind was going in a hundred different directions. I was sure this wasn't something she was in the habit of doing. I took her by the hands and assured her everything would be okay. She was trembling and by instinct I wrapped my arms around her and she smelled and felt so good. I hugged her gently and felt her breasts against my chest.

She finally spoke, "Kiss me, Ted. I know I'm older than you but I need to be wanted, to be held, to be kissed..."

I stopped her talking with a tender gentle kiss to her lips ... and another ... then another. We couldn't stop, the kisses were getting harder and more passionate. I knew I wanted this woman, this woman old enough to be my mom. I didn't care, right then I wanted her and she needed me.

"Take me, Ted, please do it now. If I wait, I know I'll back away. Please take me."

I knew I still kind of smelled from the garage but it was basically my clothes. I always cleaned up before leaving the garage. I reached behind Ellen as we were kissing and unzipped her dress and pulled it off her ample breasts and let it fall to her hips and then I pushed it over her hips and down to the floor. We stopped kissing for a second as I bent down and pulled her panty hose over her ass and as she sat on the end of the bed I pulled them off each leg.

I quickly took off my shirt and jeans, although I left on my briefs and for some reason my socks. I didn't want to waste valuable time taking them off. Ellen had her hands folded over her mouth, probably wondering what she was doing so I didn't want her thinking about it. I took her by the hands as she stood up and then began kissing her again.

She didn't talk as we kissed but I could feel her tremble. I believe she was somewhere between nervous and anxious as I unclasped her bra and put it on top of her dress. You have to understand that she was fifty-four and her breasts did sag some. It's called life. Our bodies tend to go south through the years. Still that didn't keep her boobs from being nice. I could hardly wait to get my lips on them.

Ellen got back on the bed and I laid next to her and kissed her some more. I gently touched her breasts. She was nervous but yet excited. I leaned over and massaged one breast while sucking on the other. They were so squeezably soft. I loved massaging and sucking on them.

"My God, it's been so long since another man has touched me like this. Oh, it feels so good. I could have them rubbed softly like this forever."

I saw a tear well up in her eye. "Ted, am I a bad woman for wanting this, for doing this?"

Now there's a question that will always be up for debate. What do you tell a woman at a time like this? Here was my answer.

"Ellen, you're a woman. You have needs. You have a husband that would rather screw some guy up the ass than make love to such a beautiful wife. I can't say that what you're doing is right but we all have needs."

I lowered my mouth to her belly and started kissing her there. Most women seem to love this but too often it is ignored by most men. I rubbed and kissed her soft belly. I could feel her pull her tummy in as she moaned. I could faintly smell the aroma of her sex coming from her valley below.

"Oh, God, it feels so good. I love it, I love it," cried Ellen.

Ellen was badly in need of loving. It must have been a long time since her husband spent any time making love to her. Such a nice lady and a nice body for an older woman. I was going to give her all the loving she wanted and needed.

I slid my hand down into her panties and rested it on her mound. I just kind of ran my fingers through the hair on her mound, scratching and rubbing her mound, staying away from her clit. Making her desire more.

"God, Ted, what are you doing to me? I'm going crazy. I've never felt like this. God, it's so good."

Her body needed to be loved. She had a real winner for a husband that didn't appreciate what he had. She was a woman wanton of sex and neglected. How many other wives were out there like Ellen? Just wanting to be loved.

I slid my hand down to the entrance of her sex. I could smell the aroma of her sex. As I touched her clit she almost went off. I could feel her shudder. Her sex was wet with her juices. She was ready, she needed to be taken. I slid off the bed and pulled off her panties as well as my briefs. She spread her legs with anticipation but instead of giving her my cock, I buried my face into her moistened pussy.

She yelled out, "Oh, God, Jesus, Ted, what are you doing? It's so wrong but feels so good."

She held my head in place and gyrated her hips till she had an orgasm. She was screaming out for dear life. I was hoping my neighbors didn't hear her. Her juices flowed out of her pussy and onto my face. She finally quieted down but her pussy was still having spasms.

"My God, Ted, what did you do to me? It was so wrong but felt so good."

"Ellen, it's not wrong to enjoy the bodies of one another. I just gave your body what it needed."

"Well, Ted, it needs more. Please fu.. make love to me."

I knew she wanted to say fuck but it wasn't part of her vocabulary. So I did exactly what she asked. I made love to her and I have to say it was some of the greatest sex I had ever had. We both gave totally of ourselves. I came twice to our two hour session.

She asked if she could use my shower and I let her go first. Such a beautiful body for an older woman. Not a model, just a full-figured, want-to-grab-hold-of type. She got up and walked toward the bathroom. I asked her to stop and, as she turned around, I kissed her and put my hands on the cheeks of her ass and pulled her close. I could feel my erection starting again.

"No, you dirty young man," she smiled as she headed into the shower.

I put on one of my oldies but goodies CD's and the song 'You don't know me' started playing. I could hear Ellen singing along to it. Such a beautiful voice.

She came out of the shower wrapped in a towel. I was going to hug her when she said, "No, Ted, go get your shower. I have to get my car and get home before my husband ..."

She didn't have to finish. It was probably the first time she thought about him since she had been here. The music continued and I took my shower. When I came out, Ellen wanted to apologize to me.

"It's okay, Ellen. I told you I wouldn't force you to do anything you didn't want to do."

"You're wrong, Ted. I wanted to hug you and kiss you. It's just second thoughts and I don't know how to deal with them. I never in my life did anything like this. I just need to think. God, I think I could love you and you're so young and I don't even know you." She had tears in her eyes as we left my apartment.

About the only thing she said as we drove to the garage was she loved the music I had put on. Her favorites were oldies from the fifties and sixties and she liked country music also.

They were my favorites too but I didn't mention it because she would just think I said it because she did. I grew up in Kentucky and that's what my parents always listened to so of course it's the music I remembered.

We pulled up to the garage and I opened the door and we went into the office. I told her the price and she gave me a credit card. I ran it through the machine and gave her a copy to sign.

"Thank you for your business, Mrs. Bartlett. If you ever have any other problems, please contact me. I'll do my best to help you out."

"Ted, please don't be mad at me. I need time to think. I know you know my last name, but don't try and find me."

She grabbed two of our cards and on the back wrote her cell phone number. "If you really feel you need to talk to me, here's my cell number. If I have to hang up quickly, please understand. Ted, you were the best lover ever and I'll always remember you. Please remember that."

She got in her car and drove away. I didn't understand why it hit me so hard. I've been with so many women but Ellen and I just hit it off even though our ages were so far apart.

I had tears in my eyes as I looked at her number on the card. I dialed it and it rang three times.

"Hello," I heard her voice.

"Ellen, I don't know how to say this but I think I'm falling in love with you. Please tell me you might be feeling the same way."

"Ted, of course I do, but we can't be together. You don't even know me or me you. You have to understand that this was two strangers who met and things happened that shouldn't have."

"Please just think about us and call me if you want to get together again," I answered.

"I promise I will think about you. I don't think I could stop even if I wanted to. Goodnight, sweet Ted."

"Goodnight, Ellen, I love you."

I hung up the phone. Was this even possible? Surely stranger things have happened. I guess I would need a few days to get over it. After all it was only one day out of my whole life. I went back to my room and smelled the scent of Ellen's cologne in the room. I put on my oldies CD and laid on my bed and went to sleep thinking of Ellen.

------------------

The next morning I was at the shop when Brad came in smiling at me.

"So how did it go? Did you hit pay dirt?" he laughed.

"She was awesome, Brad, I mean really awesome. I felt so good with her in my arms."

"Is my young friend here falling for an older woman?" he asked.

"Maybe, Brad. Now don't go over the edge on me but she's fifty-four and married."

"What? Fifty-four? Christ, Ted, when I said older I wasn't talking about your grandmother. I meant someone around thirty and single at least."

"Brad, I can't explain it. Ellen and I seemed to have so much in common. I don't know why I feel this way. Don't worry though, she doesn't live around here and I think she already has regrets. I really did like her, Brad."

"Okay, good buddy, I hope everything works out for you. At least you found your niche in women. Go for the older ones but maybe not that old," he smiled.

A week went by and I didn't hear from her and then one day I answered the phone at the garage.

"May I speak to Ted please?"

I recognized the voice. "Ellen, is it really you? God, I can't get you out of my mind. Right, wrong, good or bad, I'm always thinking about you."

"Ted, I don't know what to do. I was going to tell my husband I knew about his boyfriend but I don't know what to do afterwards. I guess I could get a divorce and try going out on my own but I'm scared. Can I see you again? I need someone to talk to and I haven't told anyone else about my situation."

"Just talk, Ellen, or do I need to shower first?"

"You're nasty, Ted, but I would prefer to talk to you clean." I could hear the smile in her voice.

"When do you want to meet Ellen, and where?"

"Saturday at six at your apartment if you don't mind. God, Ted, I really need you to hold me. I feel so safe in your arms. Please don't tell anyone about us, Ted, not even your boss. My husband is well-known and I can't risk anyone finding out about us being together. I just need to see you again. I know it's wrong and I'll probably go to hell, but I can't help it."

"Ellen, you're not going to hell. If you do, I'll be there holding you in my arms. I can hardly wait till Saturday. Bye, Ellen. See you Saturday."

I was like walking on air after that call. Brad came back from lunch and said I looked like the cat that ate the canary. I just told him I was having a good day and everything was going fine. I think he knew better but was a good enough friend not to pry.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,700 Followers