Age is No Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uksnowy
uksnowy
192 Followers

The innocent at large didn't have a clue what she was on about, uncut? But she was putting her fingers round his knob ridge and pulling his foreskin tight down his shaft. Cyril's knob shone, the veins seemed thicker than he'd ever seen as Lil dropped to her knees and in seconds her mouth was wrapped round his cock and nodding to a very nice rhythm.

Cyril gasped at his first blow job, the thing he'd heard so much about and never had done. Apparently there was a girl at school who gave great BJs but Cyril never seemed to be in the right place to get close enough to her and be friendly and get her on her own. He just never met girls these days, his birding hobby coupled with his indepth knoweledge of local history didn't attract girls. To have a mature woman for the first was weird, but he wasn't complaining as his orgasm started. With a shout, Cyril shot his load into Lil's mouth taking her by surprise he reckoned. She pulled away as it hit her mouth and the spurts shot all over her hair and face until she dipped and swallowed his knob again. Cyril was amazed that she did that and she never spat it out. All the time she had been sticking her fingers right under his balls pressing hard which made the orgasm even better. When he stopped pumping the stuff, she kept his cock in her mouth and altered her position and grinned up at him as he held the table edge, panting and gasping. Her hair was really messy with his cum and it dribbled down her cheeks and off her chin, but she just let it as she licked his knob end.

'Heh heh, first time eh Cyril?' she asked, swiping a creamy dollop of jism of the lens of her specs. She took them off briefly and wiped them on her top. 'That was real quick.'

Cyril nodded and whimpered a sad little yes, as Lil staggered up to her feet with a grunt.

'Bloody hard floor for a girl my age. Does the old knees no good at all.'

'You've got stuff on your hair,' he told her meekly.

'And I've got stuff as you call it in my belly - loads of it. It's lovely. Fresh and young and I bet there's hundreds of kids in it,' she sniggered as he looked startled at the idea. 'Oyvey! You can't get me pregnant through my mouth silly boy.'

Cyril smiled with stupidity. Lil grabbed a kitchen towel and dabbed his cum from her face and hair while looking through a mirror on the opposite wall. Suddenly relaxed and somehow confident Cyril slid his butt up and sat on the table to watch as her lovely big backside wobbled as she tiptoed to peer closely at her reflection. He took a final slurp of his orange drink as she turned and glanced at her wristwatch.

'Got more papers to deliver?' she asked throatily, walking towards him.

'Yeah about twenty. Better go I suppose - thanks,' Cyril muttered, in a daze.

She put her hand on his crotch and squeezed gently and he automatically tensed it. He was amazed at the reaction down there. Cyril felt a surge and so did Lil. Fuck! He'd only just blown his load. She picked up his right hand and placed it on her tits and pressed it into the soft squadgy mass. She let his hand roam and the sensation was wonderful for the lad to feel the heavy bazongers rolling around, unfettered in her top. He found her nipples and raised his other hand and dared to pinch at both headlights which were hard under his hands.

'How long to deliver them Cyril?' she breathed.

'Not long maybe half an hour,' he said huskily as her face came close to his. She pressed her body forward, forcing him to open his legs to let her budge between.

'Oh that's good Cyril, feeling my boobs like an expert...Oh yessss,' she drawled as he dared to lift her top and feel the ripe heaviness of her knockers.

He was trying so many new things that seemed to be right, exploring places never before. Her tit flesh was searingly hot and sticky below the overhang. She ran her fingers under Cyril's shorts, up his thighs and fondled his balls, then she pressed on his cock and he felt it react to her probing fingers. 'You gonna go and deliver then?'

'I don't know,' he gasped weakly as she persuaded life back in to his dick. It was getting hard again for fuck's sake! 'What do you think?' he whimpered.

'Take my top off and then we'll make a decision,' Lil told him.

He slung her top upwards over her readily raised arms and while she shook her hair, then ran her fingers through it - the whole mass of the most marvellous array of breast flesh he'd ever seen swung and swayed, inches from his exploring hands. Her teats were dark, nutty, brown and tightly crinkled with little paler blebs surrounding the walnut like saucers which supported almost half inch high stubs. Cyril could see the centre of each nipple as if it was her milk hole. He fell, crying out like a baby into them as she thrust them forward and up with her hands, upsetting his childish glasses. He nuzzled and sucked and licked the enormous boobs as she removed the specs and held his slobbering face tight in her hot sticky cleavage. Cyril felt one of her hands infiltrate his crotch again then she tried to ease off his shorts but he was sat on them.

'You'd better do your job Cyril,' she said softly as she persuaded him to lift one cheek at a time so she could release the tight material and slip the shorts to the floor.

In the movement Cyril caught a blurred sight of his cock which was as rigid as ever before and being grasped tightly in her elegant hand. Her tanned mitt with the blood red painted fingernails and her gold rings looked like they belonged to his meat as she expertly drew his foreskin up and down the engorged shaft. She seemed fascinated by the thick fold of flesh that swept over his knob then unveiled it with each stroke.

'I could come back,' he whimpered from the pillows of her breast. 'Er!... What about your husband?'

'Pah!' she exclaimed softly. 'He's golfing with Rachel and Marion. They'll be hours and hours, only just gone. You saw them.'

'Oohh! If you do that. I'll come again,' he whined in anticipation as she started to dip her head into his lap. Her tits wobbled on top of Cyril's thighs before they dropped to hang below. She raised up and looked keenly at him.

'No you won't. The second one is always slower and if you're going to stay and come, you're going to do a proper job this time,' Lil said firmly.

She stepped back and lowered her grey gym shorts, as he watched those magnificent mammaries sway. With impaired vision he was seeing two of everything. She straightened up and posed in a glam mag kind of way, one hand placed on her angled hip, the other with her shorts and some flimsy white panties hanging from the tip of her fingers. She let them drop as he leered at her body, fully exposed in all it's mature full blooded glory, one knee carefully placed just forward of her supporting leg. He thought briefly of Auntie Maureen's bulky - compared to this body, as his eyes homed in on Lil's crotch which was bare, bald and smooth looking, under a slight pouch of fatty flesh at her lower belly. The slit of her cunt wasn't visible to his vision, such was the deep undercurve of her mound and he groaned as his cock surged and settled back to hover like a wand above his thigh.

'Get off the table Cyril. Job for you to finish,' she grinned, licking her lips as he slid obediently off the kitchen table to let his straining dick snap against his belly when he stood.

For some moments they stood facing each other almost awkwardly - unmoving, as Cyril stared at the bounteous curves of this stunning woman and she stared back at his prick which was as hard as it had ever been. Lil was stunned that what looked to be such a harmless, scrawny, wiry, small, cockeyed youth could pack a toolbox like something she had never experienced before. It amazed Cyril how all this was happening but he wasn't asking questions now.

'Nice little bush you've got there Cyril and tight balls - I like that. Do you like my pussy bald? It's Louis's idea. I've shaved it for years, did it last night after a shower. Like to feel it?' Lil murmured, placing her hand over her crotch and drawing her finger upwards making the slit extend until it slowly creased back on release.

He replaced his glasses and saw pink and red, inner folds, moist and glistening and tensed his dick. Her eyes flickered at the erotic twitching of the lad's weapon.

His sharp little nods were enough and she beckoned him forward with a crooked finger. He stretched out his arm and saw his hand trembling as it neared the target of his dreams. Never had Cyril touched a cunt and he'd always thought it would be one of the girls at school first, then at college knowing that sometimes one or two of them got high on something and larked about in the evenings. Lil's practised hand reached his prick first and she sighed as she grasped it and he felt a slight pull to get him closer. His hand slid over her belly and down to her cunt and he gasped as his middle finger found the top of her slit..

He pushed further downwards, revelling in the cushiony velvet feel of her pubic mound until her soft thigh flesh gave way to his searching digit and it delved into what was a very sticky orifice. Meanwhile she was pushing her bosoms up at his face and he nestled and slobbered between the huge piles of tit flesh as his hand continued his juvenile groping, knowing his specs were out of place again. He pressed hard and she jolted and whispered not to be so forceful and be gentle.

'Sorry,' Cyril muttered guiltily, wanting to explore this treasured part of Lil, the part of pinups that he had only spunked over in dirty mags.

Suddenly, impatiently Lil pushed him away and turned her back on him. She bent and rested her hands on a chair, her sumptuous body curved down with her butt raised towards him. She slung one hand back and pulled her right arse cheek to one side and Cyril gasped as he saw the crack open and the full glory of her sopping twat hung slightly open for him and topped by the wrinkled knot of her arsehole.

'Let's stop fucking around Cyril. Give me that rod of yours hard and fast. Fuck me hard Cyril. It's what I really need in my pussy. A hard young rampant cock like yours, come on stick it in and cum in me,' she gurgled throatily yet with some constrained aggression. She let her buttocks flop together and wriggled them at the uninitiated youth who stood mesmerised by the earthy sight.

'Come on Cyril slip it in,' she urged him flapping her hand towards her cunt to indicate her anxiety.

He stepped closer and levered his rampantly hard and vertical cock downwards and aimed it at her cunt. He felt his knob secure an entrance in her hot box and thrust. Lil grunted at his lack of finesse, but realised that she had asked for it hard and fast. With three inches inside her, Cyril was unsure of the next move. He knew he would need to start shoving in and out of her but should he start that now, it felt like it and it sure felt nice to him, dripping wet and hot and feeling her inner muscles contracting round his still member.

Lil took the initiative and thrust her butt back onto him taking him a little by surprise, making him unsteady on his feet until he grabbed her buttocks and thrust back in retaliation and sank fully into her gaping snatch. Lilian sighed and grasped his cock with all her cuntal membranes and he felt them throb round his submerged tool.

'Fuck me now Cyril,' she stated simply. 'Just bang it in and out that's all you have to do.'

Cyril got the message. He banged and banged and Lilian, the rich full blown, 45-year-old Jewish housewife felt the awesome power of a virgin teenage youth again. The first and only time had been twenty years ago when she had seduced her nephew Abner not long after his barmitzvah. She had heard about the boy's unparalleled size of penis through the community gossip and he had got into trouble using it at school. He was in all ways a cocky youth, but nearly six foot tall, he had come on strong with Lilian when she was a prize winning trophy wife in the eyes of the male community Louis and she favoured. Whilst Abner was certainly big, the one and only time she banged him had been quick urgent and unfulfilling just before he had gone to live in the USA with his parents.

Cyril Carter the local paper delivery lad was certainly not in the big status - relatively speaking, but he was making Lilian's eyes water with his undoubted raw enthusiasm and utter youthful strength. Her butt was being pounded and her capacious cunt plundered to her joyful responses of cries and shouts that echoed in the large kitchen. Skin slapped juicily together almost in time to the second hand of the kitchen clock, her cunt discharges splattering his thighs with each surge in at the inviting red lipped gash that Cyril never took his eyes off. He saw her anus winking at him as her sphincter rippled from her internal flexing. He had never seen an arsehole close up apart from the mag pics, yet this live one was so close he could almost count the pattern of wrinkles that flowed in from the dark saucered skin it was all set in and into the knot of muscle in the centre. Lilian's spectacles clattered to the floor and caught his attention.

He glanced beyond her genitals for a moment and grinned happily at the sight of her huge hanging udders swaying loosely under her suspended torso. His fingers grasped her bulky hips finding plenty of flesh to hang on to and help his pelvic thrusts as he felt his cum boiling in his bollocks. This had been one hell of a fuck for the lad and he was near to exhaustion due to the furious pace he had started and continued at Lil's requests, indeed instructions. Pacing himself didn't enter Cyril's thoughts, he had unlimited youthful stamina and inbuilt strength, you fucked and came fast as he understood and his rhythm had not faltered since he'd started a full twenty minutes previous.

Lilian felt the change in his output as he speeded up and she decided to let him have his way. Her back was aching, her thighs were numb, his butt clenching fingers hurt and her arms were cramping but rather than destroy the sheer animalistic shagging for a more comfortable position, she waited for Cyril to cum. She could always repeat the performance at leisure she mused.... what was she thinking about? This was a one off you silly cow she chastised herself in her mind and then she felt the first blast of young fertile jism hit her cervix.

The lad grunted and yelped, his eyes tight shut with the effort as stream after stream flowed through his shaft and spurted into her hungry mott. Lilian thanked her lucky stars she had been sterilised after an illness some years ago. She didn't want any more kids even though Louis didn't fuck her very often these days, but she was sure she would have been harbouring several cheap poor estate sperm by now, such was the power of the lad's blasts high in her vagina.

She swiped her fingers through her crotch and flicked her clitty a few times and felt the waves of orgasm, which she could induce virtually at the drop of a hat. As the lad slowed then lurched to a heaving gasping moaning halt, Lilian flicked her capacious clitoris hood furiously and felt the climax sweep from within and flood through her whole body as she shook and dropped her head onto her forearms on the chair. This drastically altered the duo's position and Cyril, being short in stature, found his cock suddenly bare, raw and dripping down his legs, leaving a cascade of web like sperm trails arcing from Lilian's swollen gash, downwards and back up to his engorged knob end. He staggered backwards and found a chair and plonked down onto it, peering at his softening dick as it hung wetly lifeless towards the floor.

Lilian swung herself round and sat heavily on the chair that had been her fuck support and the pair gazed at each other with slavering mouths, heaving chests and dribbling genitalia. With a grimace and a grunt she reached below and grabbed her spectacles from the floor and stuck them crookedly on her nose.

She smiled at her teen fuckstar and he grinned and raised his eyebrows adjusting his owl like specs.

'Shit! That was something else Cyril,' she chuckled. 'You've stuffed me solid with your cum, look.'

Lilian opened her legs wide and pulled her cunt lips up and wide, showing him the fat red mouth of her vagina which was running with the slimy cocktail onto the edge of the kitchen chair.

'I'm knackered Lil,' he confessed as he gazed in awe at the open way she exposed her snatch so freely. It was an awesome sight and he hoped he could see more of it in the future.

'Knackered?' she giggled. 'Your knackers have pumped more cum into me than in all the years Louis has fucked me, believe me. Nothing wrong with your knackers Cyril boy.'

'Christ yeah! Er... like. Fuck!' exclaimed Cyril alertly perching forward on his chair.

'Whaaaat?' she quizzed impatiently. 'What's the matter?'

''Er..well my cum. You know.... in your, in your pussy. I didn't wear a condom... fuck!' he spluttered.

Lilian burst into fits of joyous laughter and stunned him. Fuck! he thought - she was happy about having his babies.

'I'm sterile Cyril, don't worry babe. You thought... you, oh no babe,' Lilian struggled from her chair and stood over him, pulling his face into the pillows of her tits and snuggling him tightly, again his glasses went awry.

He breathed deeply into the mammoth bosoms, happy and relieved at her statement. She budged her legs between his and her knee nudged his damp dick. She pressed into him fondly, mothering the youth that had turned her sex life upside down. She wanted more of his power and to teach him the finesse she desired to promote mutual orgasms and let him explore the many facets of sex. After all he hadn't been down to eat her yet and Lilian knew he would enjoy that, but maybe another time.... there she goes again, she mused. Another time... but, yes why not?

Cyril shifted in his chair and came out of her mammaries for some air.

'I've still got to deliver the papers Lil,' he said almost apologetically.

'Of course you have Cyril babe. And that's what you're going to do. Can't have unsatisfied customers can we? Especially those fucking pervy Kellys next door. Although this one is far from unsatisfied. You have satisfied me in just about every way possible,' she murmured as she slid to one side letting him stand.

'Just about, only just about?' asked Cyril keenly and alert. 'Was it poor then?'

'No babe. It was cool. It's just that there's a lot more to fucki...well sex in every way. Er!.. Er...do you want to find out about it?' she said softly, indeed uncertainly and hesitantly as he grubbed around for his clothes.

Cyril scrambled into his gear nodding eagerly. 'Shit! Yeah Lil. Cool. Can I, I mean can we?'

She shepherded him to the door, content that he was dressed properly helping him to check if his dick was safely stowed away.

'Leave it to me Cyril. Louis and the girls are always away. I'm really a lonely housewife you know. Got the cash and the cars and that but a girl need a cock even at my age,' she chuckled as he stopped on the step.

'Your age is not a problem to me Lil. You're cool really cool...and thanks,' said Cyril brightly, swinging his paper bag onto his shoulders.

He grinned, winked cockeyedly and turned and sauntered away, turning to wave at the gate.

She returned his wave and went for a shower and sleep. Cyril got a little aggro from the twenty customers waiting for their papers, but he took it lightly on the chin and promised them it wouldn't happen again... but he hoped something would.

FIN

uksnowy
uksnowy
192 Followers
12