Age Is Not A Barrier: Dan's Story

Story Info
A group of 50 year olds.
2.6k words
4.36
95.6k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/25/2013
Created 10/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story in a series of tales about a group of 50 something workers.

Chapter 1

Sex had never been a particularly important part of my life, but since losing my wife a while back, my desires have dwindled. Before she was taken away, although we were in our late fifties, my wife and I had sex more often than we did in our twenties!

Now, I've never been one for parties and, more often than not, if I get an invite I find a reason not to go. I really have to be in the right mood. Normally, the invite from Maureen wouldn't have interested me, but as I was feeling a bit lonely at the time, I thought I'd go along to her 50th birthday bash.

Maureen was one of a close-knit group of women affectionately known as the 'gang of four'. They are all around the same age and all seem to enjoy the same sense of humour. They're pretty lively at the best of times and are very good friends indeed. Two are divorced, one separated and one married (but she doesn't seem very happy about it).

I travelled to Maureen's house with Jo and Mandy, who had been to the pub for a few 'loosening up', drinks first. I had to finish some work before I could leave, so they came back to collect me. They had always been prone to making jokes which had a double meaning (particularly when they had a little drink inside them), but I just smiled and accepted that it was just talk.

Mandy and Jo insisted on walking along arm-in-arm with me. I secretly enjoyed their touch – it felt almost intimate – but I felt awkward that we were taking up so much of the pavement and causing people to avoid us.

The tube journey seemed to be an opportunity for them to have a laugh at my expense (at least, that was how I interpreted their actions). The train was pretty packed and we seemed to be bouncing off of each other more than you would normally expect.

Breasts seemed to be frequently nudging against me from both sides and my right hand (which I had left dangling at my side) seemed to be coming into contact with Mandy for longer and longer periods. I was trying not to think about it, but it seemed that my knuckles were touching somewhere near her upper thighs. She seemed to be enjoying herself thoroughly.

*****

Chapter 2

We got to Maureen's place and the party was just starting. I had a few drinks, talked with some people I knew and got introduced to some I didn't. I was beginning to enjoy myself, but starting to feel very tired. It must have been pretty late as the music had been turned down from its earlier ear-bashing levels. I realised that I had left it too late to get home on the tube.

I found myself sitting on a comfortable sofa and when the person I was talking to got up to leave, I just sat relaxing and then dozed off.

When I woke up, I was completely disoriented. Not drunk, just in that twilight world between sleep and awake.

Debbie said, "Here, swallow this, it will wake you up".

She put something in my mouth and held a glass of water up to my lips. I washed it down with the water, still too dazed to even think to ask what it was. Pretty soon I became more alert. This happens to me sometimes; I feel my batteries drain and have a little rest and then when I wake I'm raring to go again.

I looked at the four women, who were all staring at me intently. Debbie looked seemingly in eager anticipation while Jo and Mandy watched with curiosity. Maureen just stood back and seemed a little worried.

"How are you feeling now?" asked Debbie.

"Fine," I said. "I just needed a little nap that was all."

"Oh good."

Something was going on. I didn't know what. As I said, I had become more alert now and realised that all the other guests had all gone, leaving me alone with the gang of four. Debbie casually sauntered across to the sofa and sat down next to me.

"Ouch!" she said. "Ooooh! That bruise is very tender." I looked at her and she explained, "I caught myself on the edge of a desk at work yesterday and it's given me a nasty bruise."

She stood up and continued, "Here let me show you".

To my surprise, she undid her trousers, turned around and bent over. The bruise itself was livid, but my eyes were almost bursting out of my head. She was wearing a thong that was little more than a G-string.

She took my hand and said, "Here, you feel the lump."

She rubbed my hand over her injury. There was indeed a big lump, but by now there was a much larger one in my trousers.

I hoped that nobody would notice, but it was almost as if they were looking out for it.

Jo said, "Look Debbie, he seems to be enjoying you shoving your bum in his face."

Debbie looked down at my crotch and said, "You naughty boy! Are you having rude thoughts about me? Is stroking my bum making you horny?"

I just stared open-mouthed. My hand was still stroking her leg, so I withdrew it quickly.

Debbie smiled wickedly and told me that, "Naughty boys should have their trousers and pants pulled down and given suitable punishment, shouldn't they?"

If anything, my cock had grown even harder by now and being 7 ½ inches in length with a considerable girth, it was not easy to disguise. I couldn't reply as my mouth had gone very dry. I notice that Jo and Mandy's expressions had changed; now they seemed to be looking on with eager anticipation.

Debbie reached down and started to undo my trousers. A part of me wanted to stop her, but another part was fascinated. She tugged my trousers and pants down to my knees and in doing so pulled me down to a prone position. They had all let out a gasp when my dick sprang free from pants. I almost did too – it seemed larger than even I remembered!

Debbie, eyes fixed on my erection, whispered, "I'm sorry girls, but this can't wait."

She kicked off her shoes, stepped out of her trousers and pushed her thong down to her ankles. I didn't see what happened to them as the next thing I knew she was swinging one of her legs across me. One leg was now kneeling on the sofa, while the other was standing. She took hold of my cock and immediately started forcing her vagina down onto it.

It took a couple of attempts to get the head in, but eventually she did and then began a motion that pushed me deeper and deeper inside of her. Once fully embedded, she began to slowly fuck me and as she did so, she started taking off her bra and blouse.

Mandy followed suit and quickly undressed, "Let's see if he can multi-task," she said.

She straddled my head, facing towards Debbie and lowered her pussy onto my mouth. I could smell her arousal and the scent made me giddy. I've always enjoyed cunnilingus and needed no encouragement to begin licking at her vagina and clitoris. I found myself concentrating on Mandy and didn't realise that Debbie was about to come. The sight must have had an effect on Mandy, as she began to grind herself against my face. All I could hear was Debbie's wild moans, while her pussy clamped itself tightly around my shaft.

Debbie got off of me and Mandy seemed to realise that she was suffocating me, so eased off the pressure on my face.

I continued licking her as I heard Jo say, "My turn!"

Once again I felt a wet vagina pressing against the helmet of my dick. Once mounted, she just drove her body down onto me hard and then began fucking wildly, with quite a lot of noise. Mandy, meanwhile, was becoming really turned-on and her juices were dripping down onto my face from her open pussy lips. She pressed down on my face again as she came.

Mandy, having lifted off of my face, was watching Jo as she caused the sofa to bounce heavily with her movements. She hopped off of me and said to Maureen, "Come on Mo. Your turn now!"

Maureen didn't move. She may have joked with the others about sex, but she had never really experienced sex in the same way as the others. I found out later that her ex-husband was a stupid, inexperienced man, who never thought about giving her pleasure.

As a result, Maureen had never gained pleasure from any man. She masturbated occasionally, but couldn't tell you what she thought about when she did. She had never experienced cunnilingus, although (of course) she had been forced to fellate her husband fairly often. He never told her when he was coming, but she knew because he would grab her head and hold it while he pumped his seed into her mouth. She didn't know what to say.

"I know," said Mandy. "You're waiting to get hold of that magnificent cock, aren't you?"

Maureen had to admit that it was a much bigger and better specimen than her husband's. But did she really want to sit astride it? She had tried to do that once with her husband (at his insistence), but he hadn't been able to maintain an erection for long enough to penetrate, and blamed her!

Jo began to shudder and collapsed on my chest.

When she got off of me, I was amazed to see that my prick was as solid as when all of this action started. And I still hadn't orgasmed!

Maureen seemed to make up her mind suddenly. She put her hands up under her skirt and tugged her pants down. She stepped out of her shoes and pants at the same time and then, still fully clothed, climbed onto me. She reached her hand under her skirt and I felt her take hold of my dick. She struggled to get it in – she felt very tight. After what seemed a long time, she eventually succeeded in forcing the head past the opening. It was another age before she managed to impale herself fully.

She just sat there with an odd expression on her face. I wasn't sure what was happening. She looked down at me and smiled. Then she turned to look at the others. It was as if she was waiting for some encouragement. When Debbie nodded, she seemed to take this as the sign and she began to rock back and forth gently.

I still wasn't sure what was happening, but her face indicated that she was achieving considerable pleasure. She suddenly gasped, paused a moment and then began her rocking motion again, but with much more vigour now.

I realised that I was finally nearing my own orgasm and as she started to pant and began to lose her rhythm, I felt my cock explode upwards. Her eyes flew open, as did her mouth, but no sound came out. Her body shook convulsively and as she raised her skirt to see what was happening, I could see and feel her vagina clenching and unclenching rapidly.

When she finally relaxed enough to be able to get off of me, I was surprised to discover that even now I was still erect! I had never, ever in my life remained erect after ejaculation. It was at this point that I began to figure that what I had been given earlier was causing this effect.

Debbie had gotten hold of a warm, wet cloth somewhere and knelt down beside me and began washing my penis. When she finished washing me, she took a soft towel and began to gently dry my genitals.

She seemed to be taking great care in her work and was peering closer and closer. I was enjoying the sensation and closed my eyes for a moment. I soon opened them again as I felt her tongue licking up my shaft. She opened her mouth and slid my cock in and then looked up at me and winked!

Taking my dick from her mouth, she reached down beside her and brought up a can of that instant whipped cream that you can spray on desserts. The dessert was me. She sprayed a liberal amount on my dick and balls and then began to lick it off. "Mmmm," she murmured.

She carried on until every drop was gone and then for a bit longer besides, slipping her mouth down over the end. I was surprised at how far she went down. Not something I'm used to.

Having licked all of the cream off, she made way for the next assailant. Another dollop of cream was followed by another long, leisurely licking and sucking.

I waited for the third one, but to my surprise she didn't use the cream, but plumped instead for chocolate. This was very, very messy. It's just as well that I keep my pubic hair trimmed pretty short, or else I imagine I'd have had to shave the lot off to get rid of the last of chocolate. She stopped as I was feeling that I was getting close to orgasm.

Maureen had stood watching everything. She seemed uncertain as to whether or not she wanted to do this. She finally made up her mind and knelt down next to me.

Debbie spoke up, "Mo, you're going to get your clothes in a mess. Don't you think you should take them off?"

She looked at the three of them, standing or sitting completely naked. With a deep intake of breath, she quickly removed her remaining clothes. I have to say, I had no idea how beautiful her body was. She always wore clothes that hid what was underneath. I'd noticed that she seemed to have nice sized boobs under there, but when she freed them I was gob smacked! They weren't overly large, but a good size, but incredibly firm (not silicon enhanced I might add).

Her body was incredible. I had no idea how beautiful she was.

Okay, before you start, I did already think that she had a pretty face (when she smiled) and besides, she had a nice personality.

She picked up both bottles and proceeded to spray a dollop of both cream and chocolate on my dick, before bending to the task.

Of the four women's ministrations, this was the best. By the time she had licked of the cream and chocolate I was ready to burst. And I did so, just as she opened her mouth and began sliding it down my length. There was a look of surprise on her face as the first shot fired into her throat, but then with a mumbled groan she began coaxing every last drop out of me and swallowed it.

I was still hard, but the ladies decided enough was enough. After all I was getting on a bit and they didn't want to be responsible for me collapsing.

I was able to shower before I left and was lucky to get to the station just as the first train came along. As I sat watching the stations go by I began thinking about what had happened. What had she given me? I looked down and realised that something was trying to break free from my trousers again.

*****