Age of Exploration - Phase 01

Story Info
The first sensual steps in a beautiful Domme's journey.
967 words
4.15
8.6k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JTeazer
JTeazer
7 Followers

I guess it started innocently enough, in the form of role playing. I was in My late thirties. My lover and I would engage in different, provocative, harmless, scenarios. he liked Me as a Domme and We/we had some fun with it. As time went on, he encouraged Me to take My outfit and attitude out of the house. It began predictably with house parties. Next, came All Hallows Eve dance club celebrations. The dresses became shorter, the boots taller, and the tops skimpier. I began to add props such as steel handcuffs, a riding crop, dog collar, and shackles. My Mistress "costume" received greater attention with each appearance. The lover enjoyed it, and, frankly, so did I. Having men, completely unknown to Me, pay homage was becoming interesting and sometimes exciting.

The next phase began years later at a clothing optional tropical resort. There was a theme party, and I chose the one you'd expect. But here, under the influence of a warm summer's evening and a bit too much alcohol, I lowered My inhibitions and raised My profile. I am attractive, 5'8" tall, and weigh 138 lbs. I have shoulder length blond hair, blue eyes, and long shapely legs. My exercise routine runs over an hour daily, and leaves Me very fit. Oh, and I'm now heading towards 50. So here I'm dressing down for a booze fueled party and beginning to genuinely feel ready to gently test some limits. I wore My "Bat Girl Outfit" consisting of 4 inch, black heeled sandals, dark stockings, a tremendously revealing push up bra, and a barely there, black, string thong. I managed to hang the handcuffs from My string, carry the crop, and manacle My lover/slave. I began to relax after viewing other "theme costumes".

What followed was a revelation. Whether playfully or seriously looking to submit, women and men were totally respectful. The number of people, many quite attractive and certainly younger than I, anxious to transfer power was astonishing. I seemed to grow in the role, teasing men 20 years My junior, as My shackled lover looked on. There were no serious boundaries crossed, although dancing on a very crowded floor brought close contact. Some seemed incidental, some not. While any brushing or touching was brief, some of the men were either unwilling or unable to disguise their full erections. There were rare times when it seemed what may have been a reveler's swollen dick lightly and fleetingly brushing My ass. I checked in on My lover to see if I'd gone too far. While I knew I was swollen and damp, it genuinely surprised Me that he was as well. My lover for years, had become My slave for the evening.

We/we returned to our room, and broke new ground. I've never been comfortable with the idea of inflicting pain as a means to give either Myself of anyone else pleasure but the swirling headiness of the night changed everything. he stood before Me manacled, and fully aroused, after watching his nearly naked, somewhat drunken, Lady being pursued by a bevy of 30 year old men carrying unapologetic hard ons. This is not some wimp, but a strong, confident, attractive, in shape man. Initially, perhaps emotionally confused, I felt some anger towards him and reacted to it. Slipping the handcuffs from My g string I ordered him to put his hands behind his back. Cuffing him tightly I brandished My leather crop, striking him on his ass three successive times. Each blow was firmer than the one before, and seeing a reddening bottom I began to feel some remorse...until My eyes strayed to his engorged penis.

I turned My attention and crop towards his cock and balls, gently tapping them at first, expecting the discomfort would diminish the erection. While moaning became louder with each strike, it appeared as if his stiff dick was literally throbbing from the, still mild punishment. I was astounded and greatly aroused as well.

I made excellent use of him that night. I began by tying a thin leather fabric tightly around the base of his penis. With that little "string" his cock literally became My toy. I directed the tip of his glistening dick to My soaked thong.

I managed the ever tightening cloth slowly at first, rhythmically rubbing My extremely swollen clitoris. I became the puppet master. The slave's member was my throbbing puppet. It was a rush. Suddenly, feeling the need to release, I began pulling the string harder and faster while demanding My submissive remain hard. I began an orgasm that was unlike almost any I'd ever had. There were explosive spasms that left me barely able to stand. And just when I thought there was nothing left, I'd give another tug on that magical material and cum some more.

Finally, finished I made my way to the bed and lay down, completely satisfied but exhausted. My lover, now in full sub mode remained standing, in handcuffs, his cock still tied tight, aching to shoot. Honestly I really loved seeing him that way! And he, even given the somewhat harsh discomfort, and lack of physical satisfaction, seemed to love it as well.

I commanded him to move towards Me, and freed him from the handcuffs. Then I told him to get a towel, kneel and place it on the floor so it would catch his load. Eagerly complying, he did as I'd asked and awaited further instructions. I told him to recount the evening and begin stroking himself, but not to orgasm until I gave permission. Poor boy couldn't last, and spewed white all over that towel and beyond.

Non compliance was not an option. Punishment was in order, but could wait until tomorrow. I was tired

I had embarked on My Age of Exploration.

JTeazer
JTeazer
7 Followers