Age of the Strix Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man's wife was still busy rimming the leader when she was pulled up to stand between the two foreigners. Her husband lying in a daze on the ground, she only had eyes for the leader who seemed like a deity to her. Immediately she started grinding her hips to his legs as she couldn't take her eyes of his large phallus. Two fingers went up her wet pussy, one up her anus and two sets of fangs punctured her skin as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and a low guttural moan came from her mouth. Her cries of lust were mimicked in the rest of the square. Screams of terror still rang out occasionally, but were quickly converted to cries and moans of lust.

Some soldiers fed from their victims as if they were starving, only granting the villagers a short moment of climax, others took their time feeding, enjoying their prey. The mother who had tried desperately to get her daughter's attention was now held in the air and fucked like a ragged doll. Her daughter was still lying beside her watching the head soldier feed. Three soldiers lied down with her and gorged themselves on her already half naked body. Aelia only saw her face twisted between pain and ecstasy as she slowly vanished in the pile of soldiers.

Watching the lurid scene before her, Aelia's stomach dropped when she saw Philos and the female soldier bowing down to his neck. Aelia saw his legs and arms shake uncontrollably when she penetrated his skin with her fangs. Across the square the villagers lay worn by the ordeal and completely enthralled with the attackers lying beside them, completely satiated. The villagers were completely under the attacker's spells now, answering only to their carnal instincts.

On the other side of the square the daughters of Aelia's master were now the focus of attention. Surrounded by naked female and male soldiers, Aelia could only see Cassia's head bobbing up and down between two soldiers. Her face showed utter ecstasy, her eyes shut and her mouth gapping open. Cassia's sister stroked a soldier's erect member while three other attackers took small bites from different parts of her body.

As if waking from a particularly frightening dream, Aelia shook her head and looked away from the carnage. She looked around for an escape route and backtracked through the home of her master, leaving via the backdoor.

She clung to the walls of the buildings she passed on her way to small break in the wall she knew of. As she passed under the windows of some homes she could hear the sounds of aggressive sex with its load moans and shouts.

Moving quickly, she came to a crossing, Left was the street leading to the forests, right was the way to the square. Once she exposed herself on the road there was no turning back. She took one look back in the alley she came from thinking of what she was leaving behind. She decided to risk it, as she leaped forward she crashed into the body armor of a soldier walking past. Looking up into his gaze she suddenly felt a wave of excitement and reverence falling over her as wetness appeared between her legs.

—— End of the day ——-

Decurio Quintus Grafitus was eating his dinner when one of the scouts came riding at full speed. He could see the sweat dripping from his head. The look in his eyes and his haste betrayed a fear Quintus hadn't seen in a long time.

'Smoke from the border town ahead', he shouted out to Quintus. 'The village seems to have been attacked.'

Clamor died down in his troop of horsemen. It was common for Quintus and his men to roundup criminals robbing merchants but the look in the scout's eyes betrayed that this was something else.

'Show us', Quintus quickly replied trying to hide his fear.

12