Age Really is Just a Number Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,498 Followers

I sat there thinking a little while longer before I decided I should go see if he wanted or needed help. I think it was mostly that I wanted to be close to him. Deep down, I was worried we would have dinner and he'd ask me to leave. Part of me knew that would probably be for the best, but the rest of me hated the thought of that. I thought if I was with him maybe he wouldn't be thinking that. I wanted to convince him that it would be okay. We could enjoy one another's company. Nobody else would have to know. I just hoped Scott would be able to see things that way...

"You're sure you don't need any help," I heard Kasey ask. I was seasoning the steak when she walked up behind me and hugged me. Damn, she felt so good against me.

"No, I'm just about finished, actually. I forgot to light the grill, though," I admitted. Talk about being overcome with your thoughts. She let me go and I turned around to face her. She hugged me again and looked up at me. I couldn't resist kissing her and it quickly got intense. Finally, I had to pull away from her.

"If I don't light the grill, we're never going to eat," I said.

"I'm not that hungry," she smiled.

"I am, and I need to recover. You're the twenty-year-old, not me," I said.

"Whatever, I'm already sore in places I didn't know I had," she laughed.

"That's a shame," I smiled.

"Hardly," she replied. I took her hand and we walked out to the patio. I took off the cover and lit the grill. Kasey took advantage of my distraction to clamp her arms around me again. Soon, we were kissing ravenously.

"Hey," I said. "Dinner first, playtime later."

"You're no fun," she smiled and released me. "So, earlier you said there were other things that were bothering you."

"So, we're going to be serious, again," I asked.

"Yes. I'm curious."

"I'm not really sure how to explain all of that," I said.

"Maybe start at the beginning," she suggested with a laugh.

"Okay," I smiled.

She looked at me patiently, waiting for me to speak.

"The thing is babe, standing there earlier in front of the mirror, I had several things running through my mind. The age difference was there, but there was something else. Something I hadn't really admitted to myself until then," I said.

"What is it," she asked.

"Kasey, it's crazy and I don't really know how to say it, but holding you and seeing you there like that, it reminded me so much of Marsha, my late wife," I said. She looked down at the patio and then off to her left. "Honey, I didn't mean to make you feel weird, it's just something that I realized."

"Why do I remind you of her," she asked. She was still looking away from me.

"There's several ways," I said. She turned back to face me.

"How?"

"Honey, we should have spent more time getting to know one another before we jumped into bed together," I said. She smiled and started laughing. "Okay, so we haven't even made it to bed yet, but you get my point."

"I do," she nodded.

"Now as for your question. When I met Marsha, she wanted to be a doctor, too. She was smart, funny and had the most amazing figure, just like someone else I know," I smiled. She smiled back before I continued. "It's strange that you two are so much alike. I honestly didn't put it all together until 30 minutes ago. I want you to know where I'm coming from, I just hope I'm not making you uncomfortable."

"Scott. You're not making me uncomfortable. Honestly. I wanted you to open up to me. I know we're living something crazy, but I love that. You're telling me what you're feeling," she said. "You telling me that makes me feel a closeness to you that I've never felt."

I looked at her and nodded. She smiled and leaned over to kiss me.

"I don't care how long things last between us or how it will end, I just want it to be honest and genuine," she added. Hearing her say that helped me make up my mind.

"Okay, baby. I can live with that," I said.

"Good," she smiled.

I took her hand and we walked back to the kitchen to get the steak. Once it was on the grill, our lips scarcely parted. I took full advantage of her not wearing a bra or panties and my hands roamed under clothes exploring her tender young body. She seemed to be getting impatient and tried to pull her tank top off, before I stopped her.

"I have neighbors you know," I said.

"You make me so fucking hot when you touch me," she panted.

"Let's have dinner and we can have some fun, okay," I asked.

"I still want to skip dinner," she replied.

"Food first. Fucking later," I smiled.

"I want the fucking," she smiled.

"We'll get to it," I said. "Promise."

"We better," she said.

The steak was ready and I plated it to allow it to rest while I got the veggies ready. Once we'd made our plates, she followed me back out the patio. I poured us each another glass of wine before we took our seats.

Despite her insistence that she wanted to skip dinner, I found she had a healthy appetite. After she finished the portion of the steak I'd cut for her, she asked for more.

"Sorry," she smiled, shrugging her shoulders. "Two of my roomies are vegetarians and the other only eats chicken or fish. There's not a lot of steak at our house."

"It's okay. You can have steak over here," I smiled.

"That's not the only kind of meat I want over here," she replied with a wink.

"You have a dirty mind, Kasey," I said.

"You bring it out in me," she said.

"Uh huh," I nodded. We finished dinner and the sun was setting behind the mountains. Darkness would come fast.

"So, what about that hot tub," she asked.

"Did you bring your swimsuit," I asked.

She looked at me curiously.

"You're not going to make me wear a swimsuit are you," she asked.

"The thought crossed my mind," I said. "I do have neighbors."

"Like a half a mile away," she smiled. "Come on, live a little."

She stood and undressed on the patio. There was still enough light that I could see every inch of her luscious body clearly. I just shook my head and smiled at her. I stood myself and her hands reached for the hem of my t-shirt. She swiftly pulled it up. My shorts were next. She reached for my hand.

"Come on," she smiled...

nosebone
nosebone
1,498 Followers