Ageless Desires Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doris hands reached for the tie on my robe and unfastened it. Her hands felt wonderful on my nakedness. She felt my hardness and stroked softly. Reluctantly yet gently I removed her hand. This was for her – no, for me. I wanted to show her how beautiful she was still...how desirable and cherished. I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of her pajama bottoms and slowly pulled them to the floor. She put a hand on my shoulder as she lifted one foot then the other from the garment. I clasped her ankle, then slowly ran my hand up her leg, caressing, kissing my way to the juncture of her legs and torso.

I stopped when I reached her sweet pussy and sat back on my heels. I took in the vision of a real woman. I felt sorry for the misguided men who think younger women are better to have in their arms and beds. In front of me was the epitome of sensuality. This woman, with creped skin, rounded in just the right places, slightly drooping belly, wide hips, full, hanging breasts – a woman who had comforted her mate, borne their children, dried tears, carried the weight of all our fears until we could take them over, supported and loved without reserve...a woman who opened herself to me with complete abandon, both body and soul for over 40 years.

I put my arms around her hips and pulled her to me. I kissed her mound then turned my face to rub my face in her thinning bush, hugging her to me, turning light kisses on her hips, thighs, then up to her belly. I slowly rose so that I could hold her close to me, feeling her soft breasts against my chest. I kissed her hair, her temple, her eyes. I kissed the tears rolling down her cheeks before finding her mouth once again. I guided her to lay back on our bed and continued my worship of her body. I brought her to climax twice before I joined with her.

The joining of two souls is something that cannot be described. When I entered into her warm depths, it was far more than a physical joining. We were in perfect rhythm, perfect harmony – a joining of years of trust, respect, growing and learning together. It was a lifetime of joy and tears and pain and happiness.

Doris stopped me just at that point when sweet pleasure turns to the climb to reach the pinnacle of orgasm. She looked into my eyes and pushed me over onto my back. I slid out of her and felt the coolness of the air. I closed my eyes and groaned. I heard her chuckle, "Poor baby. Trust me, it'll be so much better soon."

She kissed me lightly and began a sensual decent. She moved her breasts lightly back and forth over my body as she moved lower. I felt her wet pussy graze my thighs as she went further down...and smiled knowing that I had caused that reaction in her. I raised my thigh to put pressure on her clit knowing that, combined with the sensations of my chest hair on her nipples, would increase her pleasure. When she reached my groin, she enfolded me in her wonderfully soft breasts. She moistened me with her mouth when my cock emerged from the top and continued to make love to me in that way for several strokes. She stopped and took me into her mouth completely while she moved her breasts to rub across my testicles. The sensations were almost more than I could bear. Her tongue danced on and around the head then her lip-covered teeth nibbled and gnawed over the soft helmet. The sensation was electrifying. She then dropped down to take me fully and her tongue stroked the hard stalk, slowly flicking along the length as she moved back up and began again with the head. I felt myself getting closer than I wanted – I wanted to delay the pleasure, didn't want to finish in this way.

"You're going to have to stop, my love. I want to come inside you," I said, a part of me not wanting to stop at all. "Tell me what you want – top or bottom."

Doris rolled on her back. "Put my legs on your shoulders. I want you deep inside me...hard. Please."

She parted her legs and I took a moment to kiss her pussy and dip my tongue into her sweet nectar before I moved up with her legs on my shoulders. As I got higher, her legs slid down until her calves were against my chest and ankles rested on my shoulders. I turned and ran my tongue up her legs then returned my aching cock into her warm, wet tunnel. I looked at her face and saw her pleasure. More grateful than ever that she had kept up a regimen of stretching and flexibility, I leaned forward to kiss and suck the breasts that were straining up to greet me. The time for gentleness was over. I took her hard feeling the head of my cock pounding her cervix.

"Oh, god, George, I've missed you so," she cried in passion. "Please harder, take me harder."

I increased the force of my thrusts, moving her legs slightly lower to open her channel further. Bracing one hand on the headboard, I used the other to pull on one nipple while I bent down and captured the other in my mouth. I bit and chewed, knowing that would bring her closer to her climax. She began using my shoulders as a fulcrum as she met my thrusts by swinging her hips into me, increasing the force with which I entered her. I let her set her own pace, enjoying the rush that was coming upon me. My testicles tightened against me as I felt a massive orgasm approach. I drove into her with all that I had. Doris screamed in passion and release. I lost consciousness of everything other than the intense pleasure of release into my love, my life. I was transported. Heaven couldn't possible hold anything sweeter than that moment. I pulsed into her warmth again and again as I emptied completely into her...my sweet vessel. Doris had her hands on my hips, holding me into her, moaning and murmuring, spasming softly around me as the aftershocks of pleasure continued to massage us both.

Finally, I relaxed into her. I gently helped her lower her legs from my shoulders then moved to her side, pulling her to me, enveloping her in my embrace. My cock remained in her and she hitched her leg over my hip so that we could remain joined for a while longer. I gently filled my hand with the roundness of her bottom wishing there were some way to pull her completely inside me. My hand slowly traced the curve of her hip, feeling her luscious curves, dipping into her waist then stopping at her breasts. I caressed them gently, relishing their warmth. I kissed her head and held her tighter.

"I never want to lose this. I don't care how old we get or what the world puts in our way, don't let me ever forget again for any amount of time how important you are to me. I don't care if you have to hit me over the head with a skillet, get my attention if you think I'm drifting away," I murmured.

She snuggled deeper into my embrace, "Trust me, no matter how old and infirm I get, I'll be sure to keep enough strength to wield that skillet." She was quiet for a moment. When she spoke again, it was quietly, apologetically. "It wasn't all your fault, you know. I shouldn't have played the 'make you guess' game. I spent months withdrawing and being a martyr while you tried to reach me. My stubbornness and pride got in the way. I'm so sorry for being so childish."

"No, my love. I don't think I would have paid attention had you said anything. I may have even said it was your imagination. What you did made the difference between what we are and what we had become much more acute. It got my attention in a big way. I'm a little thick sometimes. It takes that brick wall falling on my head to make me see the reality of a situation."

"Okay, I'll let you take the blame if it makes you feel better," she kissed my chest. "However it happened, I'm awfully glad to be back in your arms...especially after experiencing so many incredible orgasms. I didn't know I could still do that...or you could...oh, you know what I mean. I have to say that I like the way you ask forgiveness and show appreciation."

"Oh," she continued as though in afterthought, I felt her fingernails lightly run up and down my back in a remarkably sensual caress, "and if you ever reach a point to where 'the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak', you can do just fine with knobby, arthritic fingers and your tongue." I could feel her smile against me.

I held her closer and laughed heartily. "You are so kind."

I pulled back so that I could see her face then bent to kiss her deeply.

"I do so love you, my life."

She took my hand and moved it to her breast. "So how about a try at round two," she asked with a smile.

"What was it you said about knobby fingers and a tongue?"

Our laughs turned to smiles, giving way to moans as I bent to kiss her breast again.

Age is certainly only in the mind in some ways. In others it can be a blessing to be cherished...especially when you can share the journey with your best friend and lover.

12