Ageless Desires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to touch him. I had been away far too long. I untied the belt on his robe and felt the warmth of his naked chest –felt the beat of his heart, the evenness of his breath. It wasn't the rapid beat and the shortness of breath that comes with sexual stimulation. He was calm, at peace.

Well, it was time to change that state of being. I ran my hand down his chest, loving the feel of his soft chest hair, to the courser hair below. I felt the smooth, hard softness of his cock and felt the little rush of tension and warmth inside me. He felt wonderful. I wanted to drop to my knees and take him into my mouth...but he read my thoughts and stopped me. He was making this completely about me. Wonderful man. It was okay, my turn would come.

The hated flannel bottoms went next. I'm so glad I wore them so that he could be the one to remove them....for the last time. I had every intention of having a little bonfire in the back yard tomorrow. We would make it a party...a private party at which we would maybe catch up on lost time. Symbolism is so much fun sometimes.

I closed my eyes as his hand traveled up my leg. The journey took a blissfully long time as he stopped to nuzzle and kiss his way up. I waited with anxious anticipation for his mouth to reach the ultimate goal. I could imagine his tongue and lips working their magic on me and almost squirmed at the thought. The tension was definitely building.

Then there was nothing. He had stopped and I felt him no longer. I opened my eyes to see what had happened.

What I saw when I looked at his face made me catch my breath and tears spring to my eyes – as I could see the moisture in his. I felt an explosion of love in the core of my soul. Every woman in the world should know how it feels to realize that the one she loves more than life is looking at her and seeing a goddess.

He leaned forward, put his arms around my hips and pulled me to him. His rubbed his cheek against my pubic hair as though it were a favorite blanket that provided him with comfort and protection. He kissed me all over, then up my body as he arose. Not kisses meant to inflame passion, but those of tenderness and appreciation and unconditional love. He pulled me into the comfort and peace of his embrace and we held each other – naked, chest against breast. As it should be. He brushed a kiss in my hair, on my temple, my eyes. He rubbed his cheek against mine where his tears mingled with mine, then tenderly kissed them away.

Finally he guided me to our bed. Where he began what I knew would be the last steps toward reconciliation. I was learning that this man could write an amazing book on how to reconcile. At last I felt his mouth on my pussy. He tongue dipped and tasted. It teased and circled and curled. He knew every part of me and how to bring me the greatest pleasure. He had dedicated years to learning exactly how my body responded to what stimulation. He was a master of me. And he now used everything he had learned to give me the greatest pleasure I'd felt in a very long time. I exploded in orgasm. He continued his wonderful assault, not allowing me to come down completely, and made me come again when he thrust his fingers inside then curled them up to my g-spot, rubbing it while he licked my clit. By all that's holy, I swear that combination would make a woman in a coma orgasm. I was spent. Completely. But it certainly wasn't time to stop.

Through the fog of my waning euphoria, I felt his hardness enter me. God, what an incredible feeling. I felt whole. My mate had completed me as I'd not felt in months. We were one person in mind and spirit, but this joining was far more than that of a physical or emotional nature. When he entered me, it was a joining of two souls on all planes of existence. We became a part of a much higher energy than we were as individuals. I dearly hoped that there were others who were able to experience such transcendence with their partners in life.

He began that sweet, rhythmic motion that brought me back to life. I felt both of us start to respond, but wanted more before we reached that ultimate climax. I rolled him off of me and heard him moan as he slipped from my warm sheath. I felt empty and fleetingly wondered if I should just fill myself again. But, no. I wanted to taste him. I had missed him too much.

"Poor baby. Trust me, it'll be so much better soon." I said at his moan then began to slowly move down his body, brushing him with my breasts as I went. I straddled his thigh, knowing that he loved feeling my wetness – knowing what he had done for me. The hair on his chest scraping across my nipples felt wonderful. I was enjoying the sensations when he lifted his thigh so that I could rub myself against him, increasing my arousal. I finally reached his penis. That beautiful, wonderful, hard-soft cock that I so loved. I took both breasts in my hands and wrapped my beautiful gift inside. It was time for his head to fall back on the bed and moan in pleasure. I loved doing that. What was the point of these things growing, getting both larger and softer, if you couldn't make good use of them. They certainly didn't do me any good. It makes sense that the change is to be used on your mate for his enjoyment. Right? So I used them. I rubbed him up and down the channel formed between my two pillows and couldn't resist taking him into my mouth as he emerged from the top. I continued to work all the magic I could on him...I'd learned a thing or two over the years as well and wanted to make up for lost time. I guess I did a pretty good job from the sounds he was making and the way his body was moving. I never tired of him, nor did it cease to amaze me how aroused I could get doing this to him. I felt him tense then gently push me away.

"You're going to have to stop, my love. I want to come inside you," he said – I could hear the reluctance in his voice. I would wait for another time. "Tell me what you want – top or bottom."

That was easy. I rolled on to my back. "Put my legs on your shoulders. I want you deep inside me...hard. Please."

I parted my legs and he took a detour to kiss my pussy and dip his tongue into me once more before moving up with my legs draped on his shoulders. As he rose higher, my legs slid down until my calves were against his chest and my ankles rested on his shoulders. He slowly returned his wonderful cock into my aching, wet tunnel. I closed my eyes at the intense pleasure. Can one describe the incredible feeling of that hard length filling you? There is absolutely nothing like it. George leaned forward and took one of my nipples in his mouth. My body went into overdrive. The shock made a straight line to my pussy and I thrust myself against him. The time for gentleness was over. George picked up the hint and drove hard into me. A guttural moan escaped me.

"Oh, god, George, I've missed you so," I cried. It felt so damned good. "Please harder, take me harder."

He increased the force of his thrusts, moving my legs slightly lower so that I could feel him enter again and again with no barriers – I was able to feel that wonderful, incessant pounding directly on my cervix. I was coming closer and closer to the edge of heaven. He renewed his assault on my breasts using both his hands and his mouth. It sent me into a frenzy. I put the weight of my ankles on his shoulders and began swinging my hips into him as hard as I could without his slipping from me. I couldn't get him deep or hard enough inside me. The feeling was indescribable as I climbed further, higher. I felt him start to counterthrust with perfect timing. He was getting closer. Finally, with one great lunge, he held himself in me. With a bellow that I'd not heard from him in years his sperm exploded into me -- which in turn propelled me into orgasm. I think I screamed. It wouldn't have surprised me if I had. I lost consciousness of everything other than the intense pleasure of my grasping vagina around his wonderful cock. I was transported. Heaven couldn't possible hold anything sweeter than that moment. I felt him thrust lightly into me a few times, emptying himself into me completely. I grasped his hips and pulled him to me as my spasms continued.

"Oh, god how I love you," I murmured against his chest as the aftershocks of pleasure continued to pulse around him. I never wanted him to leave me. I wanted to have him stay here with his weight on me, pulsing around his semi-hardness for as long as I could keep him here. "I love you, I love you, I love you," I repeated over and again, hoping that the words and my actions would erase all the hurt and emptiness of the last several months. I couldn't believe how much of a fool I had been.

I felt him totally relax into me, then he gently helped me lower my legs from his shoulders. I still didn't want him to pull from me, so I lay on my side and hitched my leg over him, keeping us joined for a while longer. I felt him gently cup the roundness of my bottom pulling me closer. His hand slowly traced the curve of my hip down to my waist – well, it wasn't much of a dip these days, but that was okay. It felt wonderful and I could tell that he liked what he felt. Then his hand reached my breasts. It wasn't a sexual caress, just loving. He kissed my head and tightened his hold on me.

"I never want to lose this. I don't care how old we get or what the world puts in our way, don't let me ever forget again for any amount of time how important you are to me. I don't care if you have to hit me over the head with a skillet, get my attention if you think I'm drifting away," he murmured into my hair.

I snuggled deeper into his embrace, "Trust me, no matter how old and infirm I get, I'll be sure to keep enough strength to wield that skillet." Now was the time for me to take responsibility for my part in the hell I had made for us. I just hoped I could make up for it. "It wasn't all your fault, you know. I shouldn't have played the 'make you guess' game. I spent months withdrawing and being a martyr while you tried to reach me. My stubbornness and pride got in the way. I'm so sorry for being so childish."

"No, my love. I don't think I would have paid attention had you said anything. I may have even said it was your imagination. What you did made the difference between what we are and what we had become much more acute. It got my attention in a big way. I'm a little thick sometimes. It takes that brick wall falling on my head to make me see the reality of a situation."

"Okay, I'll let you take the blame if it makes you feel better," I smiled and kissed his chest. "However it happened, I'm awfully glad to be back in your arms...especially after experiencing so many incredible orgasms. I didn't know I could still do that...or you could...oh, you know what I mean. I have to say that I certainly like the way you ask forgiveness and show appreciation."

"Oh," I thought I'd make sure he knew that it wasn't *all* about his hard cock...we were getting older, after all, "and if you ever reach a point to where 'the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak', you can do just fine with knobby, arthritic fingers and your tongue." I couldn't resist the smile – I had to do what I could to reduce pressure of performance. That was a sure way to kill a mood. I loved our intimacy in all ways we attained it.

He held me closer and laughed heartily. "You are so kind."

He pulled back to look into my eyes. His face held the most beautiful expression of love. I know it sounds corny, but it was there. He lowered his mouth to mine and kissed me in a way that I felt in every cell of my body.

"I do so love you, my life."

He was making that feeling come back again. I took his hand and put it to my breast. "So how about a try at round two," I asked feeling a little wicked.

"What was it you said about knobby fingers and a tongue?"

Our laughs turned to smiles, giving way to moans as he bent to suckle on my breast again.

Mature, good-natured, matronly and grandmotherly I may be on the outside, but that shell surrounds the soul of the partner, lover, and life-companion of a most incredible, extraordinary man, who takes pleasure in my happiness – as I do in his. He will continue to do what he loves and we will travel – but the journeys will be together in all ways. I'm going to do what a good mother does and try to teach my children – that sharing and giving and desire for their soul mate can never be touched by age or time...other than make it stronger.

12