Ageless Sex & Eternal Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one co-worker whispering what they heard to another co-worker, the story grew bigger and more out of control from people adding sexual peccadilloes to their sordid and forbidden, sexual affair. With sexual details of fetishes, domination, and dungeons, she was painted as a Dominatrix, even though she wasn't. Each time the story was retold, it grew more sexually elaborate. Seemingly the whole office knew and was talking about Susan having had wild, bondage sex with her subordinate.

Bondage? There was no bondage. There was no punishment and discipline. There was no tying him to her bed and whipping him. None of that was true. All that happened was that they had sex, hot, drunken sex.

"You had sex with Jimmy?" Maureen a forty-something-year-old, plumb, sexually frustrated and unhappily married women with red hair and big tits, and who had a crush on Jimmy, cornered Susan in the ladies room. "Tell me, what was he like?"

"Maureen, I really don't want to talk about my personal, private sexual life with you, if you don't mind," said Susan drying her hands while eager to leave.

"Just tell me one thing."

"What?"

"Does he have a big cock? I imagine he does. Was he good in bed? Did he give you an orgasm? Did you blow him? Did you suck his beautiful prick? Did you allow him to cum in your mouth? I'd love to suck him. I'd let him cum in my mouth, on my naked breasts, and even give me a cum bath. I'd allow him do every dirty, nasty, sexual thing he wanted to do to my fat, naked body," she said seemingly sexually exciting herself into a frenzy. "God, I just love him," said Maureen as Susan walked away and left the ladies room without answering her. "You're so lucky Susan."

Her female co-workers her age and older would come up to her and ask her the same questions about Jimmy and about his cock that Maureen had. While shocked but sexually excited at the same time that she had sex with Jimmy, she'd reluctantly answer their questions and each time she did, she had the urge to masturbate herself. Now thinking that she was a slut and/or a whore, those co-workers who were offended by office romances, stayed away from her. Their secret sexual affair now made public had already caused a split in the office.

The men Jimmy's age, her age, and older, now all looked at her as if she was available for the taking. Seemingly, all they needed to do was to ply her with enough alcohol to get her drunk. It was her own fault. She had poison her work environment. She had no one to blame but herself. She was the one who had seduced Jimmy. She was the one who unzipped him and blew him in her car.

'God, I'm fucked now,' she thought to herself. 'Even though I liked working here for the past ten years and will miss some of the people, it's time to find another job. It's time to leave before they fire me.'

* * * * *

A dependable and responsible young man, ordinarily Jim was such a nice, sweet, well mannered, and quiet guy. Yet, after having sex with Susan, he turned into some sort of a love monster, a sexual player, and a Don Juan. Squawking his claim that he had sex with her, he morphed into a crowing rooster and a proud peacock. As if he had bedded Jennifer Elizabeth Marlowe, played by Loni Anderson, from WKRP in Cincinnati, he bedded the one woman at work that most men and some woman sexually wanted. A hero to his peers, he was the man.

After Susan confronted him and they argued over the discretion they needed to have and the secrecy they needed to maintain after their sexual affair for the sake of their working relationship, they parted no longer friends. Yet, seeing him, working with him, and interacting with him every day, she was still his boss. To say that working with him was impossibly difficult wouldn't even come close to explaining the awkwardness. With him the man, her co-workers either gave her dirty looks or looked away. While patting him on the back, her co-workers whispered and laughed over her.

Every time she saw him, she had images of him feeling, fondling, and sucking her big tits. Every time she saw him, she had images of holding his prick in her hand and taking his cock in her mouth. Every time she saw him she had images of him lying between her legs. She had images of his tongue licking her and his fingers fingering. Every time she saw him, she had images of him lying on top of her and making sweet love to her before fucking her hard.

Even if he hadn't told anyone they had sex, with the cold and detached shoulder she was giving him now, it was obvious that there was something more between them than just a professional working relationship. With him working against her, it was impossible to keep their one night of sex a secret any more. They used to tease and joke around in the office with one another. Now, other than work related issues, they don't talk, joke, or tease.

They no longer sat at the same table in the company cafeteria. Forsaking all of her other friends for quiet solitude, she sat alone reading her book and he sat with his friends laughing and having fun while they all constantly and continually turned to look at her. An impossibly, uncomfortable situation, his way of getting back at her for reprimanding him and belittling him, he bragged to anyone who would listen about his one night of sex with his female boss.

How could he do that to her? Why would he do that to her? She didn't understand. Men are such pigs. If she had more information about the sexual attraction that he had for his mother, she'd threaten him with telling his friends that he wants to have sex with his mother. Yet, with her luck, many of his friends want to have sex with their mothers too.

If he had any hope of getting with her again, not that she would ever have sex with him again, this wasn't the way to do that. She'd never have sex with a man who so disrespected her by not being discreet. If she knew he was like that, vindictive and spiteful and couldn't keep their secret, she never would have had sex with him or even had him drive her home that fateful night but she was drunk.

Only, unable to help herself from thinking of his finger, his tongue, and his cock, especially when alone at night in her bedroom, she thought of him while rubbing her clit with her vibrator and fucking her pussy with her dildo. Even though she was so angry with him, if he showed up at her door, she'd suck him and fuck him. In the way she was always so horny and sexually frustrated, if he showed up at her door with all of his friends, she'd have sex with all of them too.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

12