Ageless Sex & Eternal Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he felt her big breast through her blouse and fingered her nipples through her bra while walking her out to her car, with her already horny and in the mood for sex, Susan became sexually aroused. Immediately, her nipples erected and hardened and already she could feel a familiar wetness between her thighs. With her older than him by 15-years, he was so young. Nonetheless his youth, whenever she was around him, she felt younger. She felt 30-years-old again.

He was so handsome and with them working together, against company policy, their sexual affair was forbidden. As if she was a flower and it was spring, spreading her knees wider to give him a better in between her legs view of her panties, she was already opening up to him by blossoming in her need for sex. She just hoped he'd kiss her. She like nothing better than for him to stick his tongue in her mouth while feeling her breasts with one hand and feeling her panty clad pussy with his other hand.

Then, as they walked through the parking garage to her car, when he felt her breasts while fingering her nipple, she was his for the taking. With her playing the too drunk to know card, with his arm wrapped tightly around her as if she was already his woman, she pretended not to notice that he was feeling her tit and fingering her nipple. Acting oblivious to his sexual touches and feels, she wanted to see how far he'd go if she pretended not to notice that he was feeling her tit and fingering her nipple. Curious to see if he'd move his hand up her short skirt to feel her panty clad ass and pussy, she hoped he'd seize the moment and take sexual advantage of her. Tempting him to touch and feel her even more, she pretended to be even drunker than she was.

In that moment of wanton, reckless abandonment, throwing all caution to the wind, if he sexually wanted her as much as she sexually wanted him, clearly, he could have his wicked sexual way with her. Once in the car, he was her captive audience and her sexual prisoner but for a short time, at least while on the ride home. It was up to her to make the most of their time together. With him not making a move to kiss her but only to grope her, it was up to her to seduce him.

As if they were already lovers, she moved closer to him and, teasing him and enticing him, she leaned her clothed, abundant breasts up against him as he drove her home. As if she was the spider and he was the fly, she became the sexual predator and he became her victim. As if he was a billionaire, film producer and she was a struggling starlet, she pushed all of his sexual buttons. Bumping and rubbing her blouse and bra clad breasts against his arm with every movement of the car, she started feeling his oh so young, firm body from across her console.

As if he was her boyfriend, her lover, or her husband, making her sexual attraction to him known, she ran her fingers through his brown hair and touched the side of his face. Then, as he drove, she even turned his head towards her and kissed him while he desperately tried to pay attention to his driving. Taking the opportunity to French kiss him, she stuck her tongue in his mouth. She kissed him passionately with wanton desire. For sure, if he hadn't been driving, his hands would, no doubt, be all over her breasts. For sure, if he hadn't been driving, his hands would, no doubt, be up her short shirt and feeling her ass and pussy through her panties.

When he appeared to like her attention, she touched and felt his right shoulder, his arm, his chest, and his leg before she reached her hand down to feel the growing bulge in his pants. Oh, my God, so very sexually wicked of her, she couldn't believe she did that. She couldn't believe she felt his cock through his pants. Then, when he didn't resist her sexual advances from feeling his erection through his pants, she surprised herself even more by making her own sexual moves on him.

She unzipped him, reached her hand inside, and felt his prick through his underwear. As a dog to a bone, as if she was grabbing her dildo, she grabbed his erect cock through his underwear. As if she was someone else and he was someone else, had it not been for the alcohol, she never would have been as sexually aggressive as she was now. Forgetting they were co-workers and he was her subordinate, assuming the role of a lecherous older man instead of a cougar with sexual wants, desires, and needs, she wasn't about to take no for an answer.

As if she had felt his growing erection before, she felt her young, co-worker's cock through his underwear now. With her drunk enough, horny enough, and sexually frustrated enough, she couldn't believe she was feeling her young, co-worker's cock through his underwear. Only, unable to help herself, teasing his cock with her fingertips, he felt so good to the touch of her fingers. As if his prick belonged there, his underwear clad cock felt so good in her hand.

After he felt her breasts through her blouse and fingered her nipples through her bra, she was ready for sex. After she stuck his tongue in her mouth and he kissed her back, she was ready to get laid. It had been a long time since she felt a man's erection through her clothes. It had been an even longer time since she had sex. She needed him to give her an orgasm. She needed to cum.

Watching his cock grow, harden, throb, and pulsate, she fondled his growing erection while staring down at his underwear clad cock. Feeling his cock in her hand gave her the sexual excitement that she had been longing to have. Then, she looked up at him to see his reaction to her touching him and feeling him in such a sexually inappropriate way. When he seemed to enjoy her sexual attention, she continued touching him. Continuing to feel his growing and hardening prick, toying with him, teasing him, enticing him, and seducing him, she continued fingering his penis through his underwear while staring up at him.

She purposely tried to sexually arouse him to seduce him. With her knowing what a man needs and wants, she fingered the head of his cock with her fingertips. She pulled, flicked, and rubbed the head of his cock with her fingertips while tracing the length and width of him with her fingers. She could tell by his erection that grew bigger and harder that she was sexually exciting him as much as his erect cock was sexually exciting her.

Then, as if she was about to give him a hand job through his briefs, she wrapped her fingers around his prick through his underwear and gently squeezed his prick before slowly stroking his prick. As if giving him a medical examination that was much more sexual in nature, she reached her hand further down inside of his pants to cup his underwear clad testicles in her hand. Obviously for him to allow her to touch him and feel him in such a sexually inappropriate way, he was not only enjoying the sexual attention she paid him but also he was sexually attracted to her too.

With his unzipped pants a too tight fit for her hand, she unbuckled him and unbuttoned him as he drove. Then, with his pants, unbuckled, unbuttoned, and unzipped, she flayed them open as if she was a housewife opening a package of meat, a sweet sausage, brought home from the butcher. While he shared his focused attention with the road to occasionally stare down at her hand, she pulled the front of his briefs down and forward to expose his already erect cock and hairy testicles to her horny eyes.

As if his prick was his an index finger pointing up at her and choosing her as the one, his cock stood up straight and proud. Not entirely guiltless in her sexual seduction of him, he allowed her to unzip him, unbutton him, unbuckle him, and pull his pants and underwear down to his knees. He could have stopped her from exposing his hard, hairy prick but he didn't. Then, for her to take better hold of his exposed prick, he lifted his buttocks while driving to give her hand better access to his erect prick. Obviously, he wanted her to touch, feel, and stroke his naked cock as much as she wanted to touch, feel, and stroke his naked cock.

"Oh my, someone has an erection," she said touching his prick with her fingertip while teasing him and staring up at him with her big, blue eyes. "Someone is sexually aroused."

With his driving attention now distracted, he stared down at his exposed penis before staring up at the road and before looking over at her. It was a good thing there was no traffic at this early hour of the morning. It was a good thing that today was Friday evening, now early Saturday morning, and they didn't have to report to work again until Monday. It was a good thing he hadn't been drinking. He watched her wrap her fingers around his prick and squeeze it as if she was checking a cucumber for freshness at the supermarket.

"Oh, my God, Susan," he said in a gasp. His first time calling her Susan, when in work he always called her Miss Parker. "I've always been sexually attracted to you but I never thought I'd ever be sitting here in a car with you and with your hand wrapped around my cock," he said. "As if I'm dreaming or having a sexual fantasy, I can't believe this is happening to me. Sexy, sexual things like this never happens to me."

She gave her a sexy smile.

"From the first moment I saw you, I liked you too, Jimmy," she said. "Only, I just never knew you had such a big, beautiful prick," she said while staring down at his erect prick even though he didn't have a big cock.

His penis was just average at best but in the way she was feeling so horny and so sexually frustrated, his cock looked enormous. His cock would do. At that moment and in the sexually aroused way she felt, nearly any man's cock would do.

She slowly stroked him while he was driving. Continually staring up at him with her big, blue, albeit glassy eyes before staring down at his cock, each time she looked up at him, she flicked her hair back as if in anticipation of sucking his cock. Then, as if his cock was a snake and she was a snake charmer, instead of the snake being charmed by her, she was charmed by his snake. She stared at his erect prick as if she was mesmerized and hypnotized.

"Oh, my God, Susan, I never thought something like this would ever happened to someone like me. I mean, I've read about an older woman being sexually attracted to a younger man but I never pegged you for a cougar," he said.

'A cougar? Did he just call me a cougar?'

She laughed to herself. She always thought the term cougar was for an older woman but in the way she was 15 years older than he was, she guessed she was a cougar in his eyes. Actually, in the way she was having her wicked sexual way with his cock, if anything, she was acting as if she was a dirty, old man. Still, not thinking that she was old enough to assume the title and role of cougar, she looked at him through her inebriated eyes as if he was the one under the influence of alcohol.

"A cougar? Is that what you think of me? Is that who you think I am?" Hiding her hurt after being insulted, she laughed a melodious laugh. "Maybe you're right. Maybe I am a cougar to be holding the cock of someone so young, someone born when I was a 15-year-old high school junior," she said with another drunken laugh.

He looked at her as if he had spoiled the mood and ruined things.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean that in a disrespectful way. I didn't mean anything by that remark. If anything I meant calling you a cougar as a compliment, something that's always been sexually exciting to me. I've always been attracted to older women," he said.

With her only 39-years-old, he wasn't helping his situation by calling her an older woman. She didn't think of herself as an older woman in the way that she thought of her mother as an older woman. With her hand still slowly stroking his cock, she stared at his hard prick before looking up at him.

"It's okay. No offense taken," she said with both of them falling silent while he drove. Then, she looked over at him and gave him a sexy look. Continuing to tease him and entice him while seducing him, she slowly continued stroking his erect prick. "I take it you've never had a hand job while driving," she said stroking his prick a little faster.

He nervously looked down at her hand before looking over at her with sexual excitement and before returning his focused attention to the road.

"No," he said.

She gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"Then, with that bit of information in mind that you never had a hand job while driving," she said giving him a naughty look. "I suppose you never had a blowjob while driving either," she said with a sexy laugh.

His head snapped to look at her and obviously to see if she was serious or joking. Suddenly he stiffened as if he had just received an electrical shock. He looked at her with shock when Susan lowered her head to his lap to take his erect cock in her mouth. As much as he obviously couldn't believe she was blowing him, she couldn't believe she was sucking his cock. Only, with her so drunk and so horny, instead of her driving home drunk, she felt compelled if not obligated to give him oral sex for driving her safely home.

Already sex crazed, as if she was a slutty whore of a cougar, it had been such a long time since she has had sex, too long. It had been a long time since she felt an erect penis in her hand and an even longer time since she had a hard cock in her mouth. A good looking young man, once she unzipped him, unable to control herself, she knew she'd take his cock out of his pants. Once she took his cock in her hand, unable to stop herself, she knew she'd be sucking him. She'd love nothing better than for him to cum in her mouth. It had been a long time since she had a warm, salty, mouthful of cum. Only, she had something better in mind than just giving him a blowjob.

Sucking him faster while stroking him harder, she sucked his cock as if she was a thousand dollar call girl. She sucked his cock in the way she had sucked the CFNM stripper's cock at her 30th birthday party nine, long years ago. She sucked his cock in the way she sucked the cock of a man she hardly knew when her ex-husband pressured her and coerced her to join the swinging lifestyle seven years ago. She sucked his cock in the way she had sucked her ex-boyfriend's cock three years ago. She stroked his cock while sucking his cock and while staring up at him with her big, blue eyes and with his hard, hairy cock in her beautiful mouth.

"Here we are safe and sound," he said looking down at Susan's blonde, pretty head bobbing up and down while still sucking him. We're home."

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

12