Ageless Sex & Eternal Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave him another long look as if she was reading his mind.

"Tell me and be honest. There's no judgments here, just curiosity. Have you peeped on your mother dressing and undressing? Have you seen your mother topless and/or naked?" She looked at him while waiting for his response and when he didn't immediately answer her, she asked him more questions. "Have you exposed your cock to your mother? Do you sexually fantasize having sex with your mother's naked body?"

He looked at her with as much embarrassment as he looked at her with shock, shame, and sexual excitement.

"Oh, my God, Susan, I'm so embarrassed," he said falling silent. "Yes, I've peeped on my mother. Yes, I've briefly seen her topless and naked. Yes, I've exposed my cock to her and yes I've sexually fantasized having sex with her naked body while masturbating," he said looking ashamed and embarrassed. "I can't help myself from being sexually attracted to her. She's so beautiful. She's so sexy," he said pausing before saying what he said next. "She looks so much like you."

She looked at him with sexual excitement.

"Now help me off with these clothes.

* * * * *

Before starting to undress her, pensive in thought, he fell silent before blurting out what he said next.

"You look a lot like my mother," he said looking at her as if she was his mother instead of his co-worker and his boss. "You do. You really do. And you remind me of her in the way that you talk and walk."

Susan looked at him to give him a motherly smile.

"I do? I look like your mother?" She looked at him with curiosity. "How so? Tell me. I'm curious to know. How do I look like your mother?" She curled her long, blonde hair with her fingers while looking at him with sexual lust while waiting for him to answer her questions. When he didn't immediately respond, she asked him again. "In what way do I look like your mother?"

As if he was unbuttoning his mother's blouse, Jimmy continued unbuttoning Susan's blouse.

"She's tall like you, blonde, and has blue eyes like you but she's not as sexy, shapely, and busty as you are," he said. "You really do have big tits and an unbelievable body," he said staring at her exposed cleavage and at her bra clad breasts. "My God. You have the biggest I've ever felt through a woman's clothes," he said feeling her big breasts through her blouse and bra.

Instead of just stripping herself naked, stripping him naked too, and having hot, passionate sex with him, now that she knew he was sexually attracted to his mother, it sexually aroused her to play the surrogate mother with her young, subordinate co-worker. Interested now to play this surrogate mother and son game, she tossed back her long, blonde, lush hair with a nod her pretty head. With her already in the mood and with her now getting in the frame of mind to do some role playing, she looked at him as if she was his mother instead of his co-worker

"Is she pretty?"

He looked up at her while watching her curl her hair with her fingers.

"Yes, but not as pretty as you. You're wicked pretty. Besides, she's older than you," he said.

With her fifteen years older than him, suddenly, she felt old, as old as his mother when he said his mother was older. Yet, she looked at him with as much curiosity as she looked at him with sexual interest. She was curious what age he thought was old or older in a woman. No doubt, with him not even 25-years-old, perhaps he thought that anyone over 30-years-old was old. For sure, she didn't think that 30-years-old was old nor did she think that 39-years-old was old. Even though today or yesterday, July 26th, to be exact, was her 39th birthday, she still felt and looked the same as she did when she was 30-years-old.

"If you don't mind me asking, how old is your mother?

He paused for a moment as if making sure to get his mother's age right.

"She's forty-eight," he said pausing as if he was unsure if he should ask his next question. Before he asked his question, he looked at her as if trying to read her and/or as if trying to determine her age. "How old are you?"

She laughed another melodious laugh.

"How old am I? Duh? Ordinarily, that's something you should never ask a woman and that's something that I'd never tell you but if you remember, we celebrated my 39th birthday last night. I'm thirty-nine-years-old and you're twenty-four-years-old, just a baby," she said giving him a peck on the lips.

He continued unbuttoning her blouse while exposing her big bra and long line of cleavage to his horny eyes. Then, when he flayed open her blouse, he stood there staring at her bra clad breasts as if her bra clad breasts were the first ones he had seen. He stood there staring at her bra clad breast as if he was staring at his mother's bra clad breasts.

"Well? What are you waiting for an invitation? Take off my blouse," she said with a laugh. He removed her blouse. "And now my skirt," she said wiggling her shapely ass.

He unbuttoned, unzipped, and helped her out of her short skirt. As if he was her boyfriend, her husband, or already her lover, she stood proud before him in her sexy, low cut bra and white, bikini panties. It had been years since she stood in front of a man only in her underwear and here she was standing before her co-worker, her subordinate, in her sexy, low cut bra and white, sheer, bikini panties. Something, he no doubt wished her could do with his mother, strip her naked, she was allowing him to do that with her, his boss. Something, he no doubt wished he could do with his mother, have sex with her, she was allowing him to have sex with her, his boss.

"You have a beautiful body. You're so very sexy, shapely, and curvy," he said.

She smiled at his compliment before giving him his next instructions.

"Thank you," said Susan. "Your choice," she said looking down at herself before looking up at him. As if she was a waitress in a fine restaurant and she was the main course on the menu, she asked the preference of his selection. "Which will you be removing first, my bra or my panties?"

He looked at her as if he was torn before he looked up at her bra clad breasts. He stared down at her bra before staring down at her panties and finally focusing his attention on her bra.

"Your bra. I've always been enamored with your big breasts. I can't tell you how many times I've masturbated over the thoughts of seeing and feeling your big tits."

When he told her that he always been enamored with her big breasts and had even masturbated over the thoughts of seeing and feeling her big tits, she looked at him with as much shock as she looked at him with sexual excitement.

"Eww, that's way too much information," she said with a sexy laugh. Then, she looked at him, really looked at him as if seeing him for the first time. "Really? In the way you masturbate over the imagined thoughts of seeing your mother naked, you masturbated over the thoughts of seeing and feeling my tits?"

He smiled at her as if he was ready to masturbate over her now.

"Sure. Lots of times," he said. "I enjoy thinking of you naked and having sex with your naked body."

Regarding him before speaking, she gave him a curious look.

"I can't help but to admit that you masturbating over the thoughts of seeing and feeling my tits, of me naked, and you having sex with my naked body is perversely sexy," she said with a dirty laugh. "And, just curious, do you think of your mother naked and having sex with your mother while masturbating over me too?"

He looked at her with embarrassment. He looked at her with shame. He looked at her with sexual excitement.

"I have sometimes," he said. "Yes."

She gave him a sexy look and a naughty smile.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and remove my bra," he said.

Jimmy reached around her, but unable to unhook her bra, he struggled with the clasp as if it was a combination to a safe. Continuing to have trouble undoing her bra, he moved behind her to unhook her hooks. Then, when he pushed down her bra straps, Susan held her bra cups to her breasts. As if she was a stripper on stage, she sexually teased him before peeling her bra cups from her big breasts.

"Wow! Your breasts are huge. They're so much bigger than my mother's breasts," he said. "Are they real?"

Susan rolled her eyes and sighed before she laughed.

"Duh? Yes, of course they're real," she said. "Why do you ask? Don't they look real to you?"

Suddenly, he looked embarrassed again.

"Yes, they do look real but some of the men at work took bets if your tits were real or implants," he said.

She rolled her eyes again but this time she sighed her exasperation loudly over her thoughts about men in general.

"And what did you bet?"

He gave her a little, nervous smile.

"I didn't. I haven't seen enough breasts to tell real breasts from implants just be seeing the impressions they make through someone's clothes," he said with a sad, little laugh. "Unless seeing them naked, I don't think anyone can tell fake breasts from real breasts, unless they're super big, stripper big and don't move. Then, even when a woman is topless, unless there's noticeable scars, or the nipples aren't where they're supposed to be, or if they feel harder to the touch, I would think it would be difficult to tell fake breasts from real breasts."

Susan looked at him with curiosity.

"You seem to be quite the expert on breasts whether fake or natural," she said with a laugh.

He laughed too.

"I guess I am a breast expert," he said with pride. "I love tits, especially big tits, and have been a subscriber of Playboy and Penthouse for years." He stared at her naked breasts. "I love you big tits."

She suddenly looked at him with as much curiosity as she looked at him with confusion.

"Thank you," she said. "Wait. Back up," she looked at him as if he wasn't telling her something and as if there was a lot more to his story. "You've seen your mother's breasts?"

As if he was a teenager instead of a 24-year-old grown man, he looked embarrassed and sexually excited again at the same time.

"I told you already that I saw my mother topless and naked briefly. I didn't see her up close and I didn't see her whole breasts in the way I'm seeing your entire, naked breasts now. Yet, I've seen a few down nightgown views of her breasts and a few side views of her tits with she lays out on her stomach without her bikini top to get some sun on her back," he said.

Susan looked at him with insight.

"It sounds like Mommy is sexually teasing you," she said with a sexy laugh. "It sounds like Mommy knows that you're watching her and sexually lusting over her."

He looked at her and made a sour face.

"Nah, she only lays out topless when she doesn't think I'm home but whenever I suspect she's out back, I sneak in the house and watch her from my bedroom window that overlooks the backyard while masturbating."

He looked at her while watching for her reaction to his confession.

"Wow, that's a bit perverted but sexy," she said.

He smiled his sexual excitement at her.

"I always wished a bee would buzz her to make her jump up and run around the backyard topless. I'd love to watch her bouncing her boobs without her knowing that I was watching her while masturbating over her," he said with a laugh. "I've only seen bits and pieces of my Mom breasts and never the whole thing in the way that I'm seeing all of your breasts now."

Not totally turned off by his incestuous confession, she nodded her head as if she understood his incestuous, sexual infatuation with is mother. After she participated in the swinging lifestyle with her ex-husband, who was she to judge? As long as people don't hurt anyone and as long as they don't have sex with minors or with animals, what two consenting adults do behind closed doors was okay with her.

Only, with her crossing a forbidden line of not only having sex with someone so young, 15 years her junior but also with her co-worker who was her subordinate, she was playing a dangerous game of kiss and tell. She trusted him with the future of her job, her career, and her reputation. Yet, if he told anyone at work that they had sex, she'd tell everyone at work that he's sexually attracted to his mother. She'd tell everyone at work that he masturbates over imagining seeing his mother naked and of having sex with his mother's naked body.

"Well?" She took a step back, put her hands over her head, and then, putting her hands down by her sides, she leaned forward while shaking her big tits. "What do you think of my tits?"

He used her question as his invited opportunity to stare closer and longer at her big, beautiful, shapely breasts, areolas, and nipples.

"I think they're spectacular," he said. "They're so shapely. They look like how all women's breasts should look but don't. They look like those perfect breasts that I only see in Playboy, Penthouse, or Hustler magazine. You definitely could pose for Playboy with those tits," he said with a sexually excited smile. "You have quite the rack."

She smiled her satisfaction with his compliment.

"Go ahead. Don't be shy. You may touch them, feel them, fondle them, and suck them, if you'd like," she said looking down at her breasts while cupping her big breasts in the palms of her hands.

As if he had four hands, Jimmy was all over Susan's big tits. Touching them, feeling them, fondling them, and sucking them, he obviously loved her big breasts.

"Now my panties," she said.

Jimmy stuck his fingers in the elastic waistband of her panties, pulled them down, and helped her climb out of them to reveal her trimmed blonde pussy.

Susan stood before her young co-worker naked. Jimmy stared at her naked body as if he had never seen a naked woman before or as if he was staring at his naked mother. In the way he stared at her, he made her feel special. Too late to turn back now, with it being such a long time since she had sex, and with her so very horny and sexually frustrated, he could have been practically anyone and she would have given him sex.

"You're so beautiful," he said.

Then, it struck her as ridiculous. Here she was after having too much to drink and standing in her house naked and in front of her co-worker. As if he was hypnotized by her big tits and mesmerized by her naked pussy, she looked at him staring at her naked body and burst out laughing.

"I'm beautiful, no doubt, especially without my clothes," said Susan laughing.

He continued staring at her naked body.

"I'm not going to argue that," he said returning her laugh. "Nevertheless, with or without your clothes, you're a beautiful, sexy, and desirable woman. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen fully clothe and/or now naked."

He stepped closer to her and kissed her, French kissed her. Returning his kiss, she took hold of his cock in her hand while he felt her big, firm tits and fingered her erect nipples. Holding his stiff prick in her hand not only made her feel temporarily sexually sated but also holding his erection in her hand made her feel wanted and sexually desired. When they broke off the kiss, Susan helped him strip off his clothes. Now with him naked too, she sat on her bed and scooted back with her head on her pillows and with her legs spread. She took his hand and pulled him to her. Expecting him to eat her, she wanted him to give her oral sex.

"Eat me," she said. "Make love to me with your fingers and with your mouth. Make me cum. I need to cum," she said. "I've been so horny. I need to have an orgasm."

He moved his naked body between her legs and kissed her cunt before fingering her cunt and before licking her cunt. Then, getting into eating her, he reached up to feel and fondle her big breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

"Oh, my God, I can't believe I'm fingering your pussy, Susan. I can't believe I'm eating my boss' pussy," said Jimmy.

She grabbed him by his ears and mashed his face in her wet cunt.

"Less talking and more licking," she said. "Lick me, Jimmy, lick me. Eat me, Jimmy, eat me."

Holding his head there in place, she wiggled her hips to fill his face with her vaginal secrets. With her so horny and so sexually frustrated, it didn't take her long to cum.

"I love eating you, Susan. I love licking your pussy. I can't get enough of your cunt," he said lifting his head to come up for air before returning to eating her. "I love sticking my fingers inside of you while watching you wiggle your tight, little ass."

With her starting the dirty talk by asking him to eat her, seemingly, she enjoyed him talking dirty to her. As if she was a man pressing the back of her head with his hand while filling her mouth with his cock, she pressed the back of his head with her hand while filling his mouth with her pussy.

"Oh, my God, Jimmy. Don't stop. Please don't stop. That's it. Right there, baby. Lick me harder. Lick me faster. Rub my clit with your finger while sticking your other finger deep inside me. Lick me, Jimmy. Lick me," she said tightening her legs and arching her back. "Oh, fuck. I'm cumming. I'm cumming Jimmy," she said pulling his head and mashing his face in her soaking wet cunt.

She collapse in bed when it was over.

"Geez Susan, I thought you were going to pull the hair out of my head. That was so intense," he said. "Did you cum?"

She looked at him, rolled her eyes and sighed before kissing him.

"Yes, of course I did. You gave me a wonderful orgasm," she said. "Just hold me for a minute. I need to be held."

They stayed like that with Susan resting her head on his chest and Jimmy holding her.

"God, you're so beautiful Susan," said Jimmy touching her hair and the side of her face before feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples.

She looked up at him and smiled.

"Make love to me, Jimmy. Make me your woman. Make me your bitch. And after you make love to me, I want you to fuck me, really fuck me hard," she said.

She looked at him in the way that the was looking at her

"Oh, my God," he said obviously feeling pressured to perform.

He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and slid his naked body up to her naked body.

"After you give me an orgasm with your cock, I'll blow you as if I'm your mother. Okay? You can even pretend I'm your mother sucking your cock. You may even call me Mom, Mommy, or mother, I don't mind. What's your mother's name?"

He looked down at her with sexual excitement.

"Christine," he said.

She smiled and lifted her head to give him a kiss.

"You may call me, Mom, mother, mommy, or even Christine if you'd like," she said.

She leaned to the side to reach in her nightstand drawer to pull out a condom and when she did, she exposed her naked ass to him. Taking the opportunity to feel her naked ass, he groped her from behind. She opened the condom and pulled it down over his prick.

Jimmy mounted her and Susan reached her hand down to guide his erect prick inside of her. Slowly humping her while kissing her, they made love. Then, when he started humping her faster and harder, she rolled him over and sat on him as if she was riding a bull in a rodeo. Jumping and bouncing up and down on him, he rolled her over and fucked her in the way she needed and wanted to be fucked. He pounded her pussy.

Fucking her faster, he fucked her harder. Seemingly determined to give her an orgasm with his cock in the way that he gave her an orgasm with his fingers and mouth, she promised him the blowjob of his life. She promised to suck his cock in the way that he imagined his mother sucking his cock. She even told him that he could cum in her mouth and watch her swallow.

"Oh, my God, Susan. I'm going to cum," said Jimmy.

She grabbed his ass with two hands and pushed him deeper inside of her.

"Don't cum. Not yet. I'm almost there. Hold. Think of something else," she said. "Think of baseball. Think of work. Think of anything that will stop you from cumming," she said. "Besides wouldn't you'd much rather cum in my mouth than cumming in a latex condom?"