Ageless Sex & Eternal Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slowed his pace to keep from cumming.

"Okay, okay," he said.

Susan returned her humps with his. Humping him harder, she humped him faster until she ready to have her second orgasm.

"Oh, Jimmy. Oh, Jimmy. My God, Jimmy. Don't stop. Fuck me, Jimmy. Fuck me. I'm cumming. I'm cumming," she said collapsing again on the bed.

Instead of staying there while inside of her, Jimmy rolled off of her to rest on his back. He pulled the condom off and deposited in the basket on the floor beside the night table. After resting for a minute, Susan took his cock in hand and fondled the head of his prick before stroking his prick. Then, sliding her sexy, shapely body down half the length of him, she took his cock in her mouth.

Stroking him while sucking him, she wanted him to cum. She wanted him to cum in her mouth. She needed to taste his cum. She wanted to swallow his cum. Then, later, after he left, when alone with her vibrator and dildo and assuredly was horny again, she'd think of sucking Jimmy. She'd think of making love to him. She'd think of fucking him. Then, she'd think of him cumming in her mouth and her swallowing his cum.

Sucking him deeper while stroking him faster, Jimmy exploded a huge volume of cum in her mouth. An unexpected amount, she nearly gagged. Swallowing him, she licked him clean but as soon as she removed her mouth from his cock, he exploded another volume of cum all over her face. With cum dripping from her hair, her eyes, her nose, and her chin, he gave her a real cum bath. She wipe him from her before moving up to him to kiss him.

"That was a lot of cum Jimmy. Were you saving that for me? You gave me quite the cum bath," she said laughing while wiping her face with her sheet.

* * * * *

Was having sex with her co-worker who was her subordinate worth her sexual orgasms? Was her sexual orgasms worth taking a hit to her reputation? Was her sexual orgasms worth losing her job? Was having sex with a much younger man worth being called a cougar?

A reason for everything that oftentimes may not be disclosed until later in life, had Susan not had sex with Jimmy, she never would have been fired from her job and met her asshole boyfriend Tommy. Had she not experienced the sack of shit that Tommy was, she never would have known what a great man and a good lover 68-year-old Walter was when she met him. Right place and the right time, had she met Walter before she had sex with Jimmy, she'd have no reason to have sex with Jimmy. Right place and the right time, had she met Walter before she met Tommy, she wouldn't have looked twice at him.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.