Ageless Sex & Eternal Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my God, Deb. That feels so good. I've had a lot of hand jobs in my 46-years of living but you're giving me the best hand job I've ever had in my life," he said.

She gave him a sexy smile.

"I'm glad you're enjoying the hand job that I'm giving you but you really should lock your door," she said looking at the front door. "Where's Susan?"

Deb looked around the small, studio apartment again.

"At work," he said looking at his watch. "She left more than an hour ago. She won't be home for hours."

Deb gave Tom another naughty look and another sexy smile.

"I won't tell if her you don't tell her," she said again in that raspy voice from smoking too many cigarettes. "Just between us, it will be our little, sexy secret," she said giving him a sexy look and a naughty smile.

He looked at her confused before staring down at her hand still stroking him.

"Tell her what?"

With Tommy playing Mickey the Dunce, obviously, he'd never tell his girlfriend that he had sex with her mother. He just hoped to God that Deb didn't tell Susan that she had sex with him.

* * * * *

She removed her hand from his cock and stood. As if she was a stripper on stage, she unbuttoned her blouse and removed it before unbuttoning, unzipping, and removing her jeans. Stripping herself down to her panties and bra, she sat back down on the bed to take Tommy's cock in her hand again. Even though she was an older woman, Susan's mother still had a hot body. If there was a strip club for older strippers to strip, she'd be hired on the spot. Should she ever go to a nursing home, she'd be the hot broad, the whore that every man would want to tap her ass and/or have her suck their cock while feeling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples.

She had deep lines on her forehead, crows' feet lines around her eyes, and wrinkles around her mouth no doubt from smoking too many cigarettes and sucking too many cocks. As if she was a, salty, old sea captain living life on the high seas while traveling the world, she had an entire story of living life on her face. She'd be willing to tell anyone her tales of woes to anyone willing to buy her a drink and/or pay her for sex, even now at her age. With her face worn from drinking too much and her face wrinkled from smoking too much, nonetheless, well preserved, her body looked twenty years younger than her face. Born like that, in the way that her daughter was too, most women wished they had their bodies.

Yet, no matter what her face looked like, her beautiful body is what made Tommy's cock hard. If he could put a bag over her head, a double bag, in case the first bag ripped, no doubt he would. Yet, in the way he was looking at her, staring at her, leering at her, and ogling her, obviously, he'd do her. Moreover, a big plus, she was Susan's MILF of a mother. In the way the Susan's mother would sexually do anyone, any man would do Susan's mother. Cut from the same cloth, he'd sexually do any women too, even Susan's mother, especially Susan's mother.

There was something so forbidden and hot about having sex with his girlfriend's mother. Besides, in addition to her being Susan's mother, even at her age, she was still a MILF. Having worked as a stripper and a prostitute, when it came to sex, she was very experienced and she already showed him her experience with a cock by giving him the best hand job he had ever had.

"You smell like sex," she said sniffing the air before giving him a sexually excited look along with a dirty laugh. "I like the smell of sex, especially in the morning," she said with another dirty laugh.

He sniffed his hands.

"Susan and I had sex before she left for work," he said. "She was in a hurry to leave. She was late. I was going to shower before leaving but I fell asleep."

Deb gave her daughter's boyfriend a big, toothy smile along with her sexy look.

"Well, her loss is my gain. I don't have a job to run off to. I have all day," she said. "I've had plenty of gangbangs, circle jerks, and orgies in my day," she said proudly and saying that as if trying to impress him that she was worth him banging her. "I don't mind sloppy seconds if you don't mind having sex with a woman old enough to be your mother," she said snapping back her head to flip her hair in place in the way that her daughter does.

He gave her a horny look.

"I have all day too," he said. "And no, I don't mind having sex with a woman old enough to be my mother...Mom," he said with a laugh.

Now more concentrating on his face than on his cock, she looked up at him as if seeing him for the first time.

"Did anyone ever tell you that you look exactly like Brad Pitt," she laughed, "a bald Brad Pitt?"

He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"No, no one. You're the first one who ever told me that," he said with a laugh while rolling his eyes, making a bored face, and sighing.

She reached in her mouth, removed her dentures, wrapped them in a tissue, and put them in her pocketbook.

"Have you ever had a gum job?"

He looked at her wide-eyed.

"A gum job?"

She gave him a toothless smile. At first he was turned off by her toothless smile but once she started sucking him with her magically, experienced gums he was turned on by her talented mouth, red, full lips, and soft gums.

"A toothless blowjob," she said removing his cock to speak and to give him a loud laugh. "A blowjob without teeth getting in the way of giving you pure, oral pleasure."

He stared at her not knowing what to think.

"No, I can't say I have," he said.

She continued stroking his hard cock in her warm hand.

"Well, you're in for a real treat," she said. "Would you like me to give you a gum job?"

Without waiting for him to answer her, she lowered her mouth to Tommy's prick and started sucking him with her gums while stroking him with her hand. Sucking him deeper and stroking him faster and harder, she blew him as if she was a sexy seductress on an X-rated video game. He stared at Susan's mother looking up at him with his hard, hairy prick in her hand and in her mouth. With his blue eyes bulging out of his head, obviously, he couldn't believe she was blowing him. Having never met Susan's mother before, seemingly her way of getting to know him and welcome him to their family was to stroke his cock before sucking his cock.

"Oh, my fucking God. Jesus Deb. This is incredible. Fuck me," he said holding her head between his hands. "I don't believe this. This gum job is way better than any blowjob that I've have and I've had a lot of blowjobs in my life. The way you can exert more pressure on my cock with your soft gums is fucking unbelievable," he said. "This is the best blowjob I've ever had in my life."

She removed his cock from her mouth to look up at him before speaking.

"Thank you," she said.

He smiled down at her before putting a heavy hand to the back of her elderly head and pushing down.

"Don't talk. Just suck. Suck my prick Deb. I mean, gum my cock Deb. Gum it," he said. "Gum my prick. I can't wait to cum all over your gums."

She looked up at him with her big, blue eyes and smiled with his big prick in her mouth. Then, when she removed his cock from her mouth to speak again, he removed his hand from the back of her head.

"Do you like my gum job?"

She took his prick in her mouth again and gummed it harder and faster while sucking him deeper.

"Do I like your gum job? This is the best blowjob I've ever had in my life," he said again. "I love your gum job but this is so surreal. This is fucking unbelievable. This is my sexual fantasy come true," he said putting a heavy hand to the back of her head again while humping her mouth and fucking her face.

Something that all of her Johns requested that she'd do, she looked up at him with his stiff prick in her mouth and while gumming his cock.

"What do you mean surreal?" She removed his cock from her mouth to speak before taking his stiff prick in her warm, wet mouth again. "What is your sexual fantasy come true?"

He gave her a sexually excited look as if she was his mother instead of Susan's mother.

"Having sex with mother and daughter," he said with a big, shit eating grin. "It's just too bad that I can't have sex with you both together. Only Susan would never go for that. She hates you," he said. "Besides, she's not a whore in the way that you are," he said. "No offense intended."

As if he had just slapped her across her face, Deb's head jerked back and her eyes bulged out of her head. Even though she tried to act as if what he said didn't upset her, he could tell that his words pierced her heart.

"No offense taken. I've been called worse names than a whore," she said removing his cock from her mouth to speak again.

Suddenly she looked sad. She fell silent.

"Sorry," said Tom. "I shouldn't have said that. Please forgive me," he said touching her hand.

She shrugged and, a practiced move, she nodded her head to toss her hair behind her head in the way that Susan does.

"I know she hates me," she said before speaking again. Obviously, even though she knew her daughter hated her, his words still stung. "I was a terrible mother and still am for having sex with nearly all of my daughter's boyfriends, including you," she said with a dirty laugh and a shrug while fondling Tommy's erect cock in her hand. "Only, with nothing that I can do to change her opinion of me, I may as well enjoy myself," she said.

She lowered her head and continued sucking him and gumming him while stroking him. Then, once he was hard enough, she stopped gumming him to reach behind her to unhook her bra and release her D cup sized breasts. Surprised that they did, her big tits looked just like Susan's big tits only they sagged a little more than Susan's breasts. If he was to compare her mature body to anyone, she had a body like Mimi Rogers, Tom Cruise's ex-wife. Then, she stood to remove her panties and to reveal her pubic hair to him. In the way that Susan had a trimmed, blonde pussy, her mother had a bushy, blonde pussy.

"That's so weird," said Tommy.

Deb looked down to where he was staring at her pussy.

"What's so weird?"

He pointed at her pussy before looking up at her hair on her head.

"The hair on your head doesn't match your pubic hair. Usually a woman with a blonde pussy has blonde hair. But you have jet black hair on your head with a blonde pussy," he said. "Typically, a woman with dyed, blonde hair has dark brown or black, pubic hair. You have just the opposite," he said with a laugh.

She gave him a sexy smile while looking down at her pussy.

"I dyed my natural, blonde hair black," she said. "A natural blonde all of my life, I was tired of being a blonde," she said with a shrug. "Besides, I was hiding out from someone, someone I owed money to and I needed to change my look to sneak out of town without being found out and followed," she said.

He looked from her naked pussy to her face before staring back down at her pussy.

"Oh," he said. "I see."

She struck a pose as if she was modeling for the cover of Vogue.

"Tell me the truth and be honest, doesn't the black hair draw attention to my blue eyes? She struck a pose as if she was a model ready to walk down the runway or a stripper about to climb a pole. "Don't you think I look younger than my age?"

He gave her a sexually excited look.

"The black hair does draw my attention to your blue eyes," he said looking more at her naked body than he was looking at her face. "The black hair makes your blue eyes pop," he said staring at her erect nipples instead of at her eyes. "Only, as far as black hair making you look younger, being that I don't know how old you are, I'm not a good judge at that."

She gave him another sexy smile but this time with a naughty look.

"I'm older than you think," she said with a loud laugh. "Now fuck me," she said taking his cock in her hand before sitting on his cock and inserting his stiff prick in her already wet pussy. "Fuck your girlfriend's mother now in the way you no doubt fucked your girlfriend, my daughter, this morning. Give me an orgasm with your cock in the way that you, no doubt, gave my daughter an orgasm with your stiff prick. Mommy needs a big, hard cock in her warm, wet pussy," said Deb with a loud, annoying laugh.

Deb sat on Tommy while jumping up and down on his prick. For an old broad she was quite agile. For an old broad, she was extremely flexible. For an old broad, she was very horny. For an old broad, she was quite sexual and sexy. For an old broad, albeit a sexually experienced whore and quite good in bed, she was very generous lover. When it was time for her to go to a nursing home, with elderly men and the younger men on the nursing staff hanging around her room day and night, she'd be the hit of the nursing home.

"Oh, my God, I can't believe I'm fucking Susan's mother," said Tommy humping Susan's mother while she bounced on him.

With Deb a real sexual pro, humping him harder and humping faster, she fucked Tommy in the way he had never been fucked before. As if she was a rodeo bull rider and he was a bucking bull, she dug her heels in his side and rode him. If he thought her hand job was the best, her giving him sexual intercourse was even better. If he thought her gum job was the best blowjob he ever had, her fuck job was even better. With her big tits bouncing and swaying side to side, he reached up his horny hands to harness her breasts while fingering her erect nipples in the way he did with Susan's big tits and nipples.

"Fuck me, Tommy," she said. "Fuck me," she ordered. "I want to feel what my daughter felt this morning. Make me cum," she said. "Shove that big, hard cock in my warm, wet cunt. Fuck me, Tommy. Fuck me. Make me your bitch. Make me your whore. Fuck me as if I was your mother and you're my son," she said. "Fuck your mother, Tommy. Fuck your mother."

Now he knew where Susan got her love of talking dirty from, her mother. Humping and humping him, Susan's mother rode her daughter's boyfriend as if she was riding a bull in the rodeo.

"Oh, my God, Deb. This is the best sex I've had in in my life," he said rolling her over, mounting her, and trying to return the favor by giving her the fucking of her life.

Tommy rolled her over and really started pounding her pussy. Humping her harder, he humped her faster. Humping her hard enough to break her hip, he wanted her to cum. He needed to give him an orgasm.

He wanted to show her he was just as good in bed as she was. He wanted to show her that he was just as good, if not better than any John she had. He wanted to show her that he was a better fuck than any and all of her four sons. Only, with her having had sex with so very men, obviously he was just another man to her to sexually use and abuse in the way she sexually used and abused all of the other men in her life.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

12