Ageless Sex & Eternal Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deb looked at her daughter with confusion before looking at her with horror.

"That's not true. I bought you gifts at Christmas," she said suddenly getting a puzzled look on her face. "Didn't I?"

Susan shook her head no.

"Then, with my brothers out God knows where and doing God knows what, I was left alone for the holidays just as I am alone again now. The television set that I sat in front of hour after hour was more of a mother to me than were you. I learned all about life and all that I needed to know from watching television. You're just some whore who happened to get laid and pregnant by the late, great, Dr. Robert Parker, or so you say, your only saving grace and your only claim to fame."

Deb shrugged and impulsively reached for her cigarettes again before remembering that she wasn't allowed to smoke in her daughter's apartment.

"Yeah, well, with me having sex with so, very, many men back then, Honey, sometimes two or three in a night, I have no idea who your father really was. We didn't do DNA testing back then. He could be anyone of a thousand men for all that I know. For all I know, your father could be one of your brothers," she said with her cackling laugh again. "Imagine that? How's that for you turning up your nose at incest when you were spawned from an incestuous relationship that I had with one of your brothers?"

Deb laughed loudly again while Susan rolled her eyes and sighed loudly.

"You're incorrigible Mother. I don't know why I expected you to change or to be any different than you always were. I can't believe you had sex with yet another one of my boyfriends. As far as I know, you've had sex with all of my boyfriends. God, you're such a disgusting, frigging whore. You're such a frigging, old cunt," she said. "When will you ever act your age?"

Deb smiled at her daughter.

"Act my age? What does acting my age have to do with anything, especially with sex? Besides, what was I supposed to do? As if a sign from God, I was horny and he was naked with an erection," said Deb with a dirty laugh. "You know how I feel about cocks, especially big, hard cocks," she said grabbing at Tommy but he pulled away from her grasp.

Susan stared at her mother as if she wanted to knife her to death.

"I can't believe you. I can't believe either of you. I don't believe this is happening to me yet again," said Susan.

She looked at if she was about to cry before an angry look washed over her face.

"With him looking so pathetic, I felt bad for him. He looked so horny and sexually frustrated after having sex with you," said Deb laughing loudly while patting Tommy's shoulder. "Had you properly sexually serviced your boyfriends," she said pointing her finger at her daughter. "There'd be no need for Mommy to step in and help you sexually satisfy your men."

Susan's face turned bright red.

"Fuck you," said Susan.

Tommy pulled away from Deb to look from Susan's face full of rage to look at Deb before returning his focus to Susan.

"Oh, oh, catfight," said Tommy no doubt thinking he was funny with his feeble attempt to break the tension.

Susan glared at her mother before glaring at him.

"No wait," she said to Tommy pushing him away. "I can believe you had sex with her. I just can't believe you had sex with my mother. You're the one I can't believe. God, you're such a disgusting bastard," she said looking at Tommy.

Suddenly Tommy had a panicked look on his face.

"Sorry Susan. Really, I am," he said even, no doubt, he wasn't sorry at all.

Susan looked at him as if she hated him as much as she hated her mother.

"I know what I can expect from my mother, nothing, but expecting more from you, I thought you were better than that," she said glaring at Tommy before her face was awash with hurt and sadness. "Expecting more from you, I thought we had something. Why in the Hell would you have sex with her, my mother, when you have someone like me in your bed?"

He looked from daughter to look at mother before looking back at daughter.

"I don't know, Susan. I'm sorry," he said taking a step back. "I can explain. Really, I can."

Susan put up her hands as if they were two mini stop signs that stopped him in his tracks from coming near her. She didn't want to hear what he had to say.

"I don't want to hear it. I've heard enough from the both of you. I can't believe you had sex with my mother? Is there no end to the lunacy that is my life? Oh, my God. Mom! Get the fuck off my bed and put on your clothes. The both of you," she said pulling her mother by her hair and pulling her boyfriend by his ankle. Wanting to kick her mother in her face, she pushed her to the floor before kicking her boyfriend in the balls.

Holding himself in pain, Tommy grabbed at the sheet before grabbing for his clothes to get dressed.

"Sorry, Susan. I'm so sorry. It just happened," said Tommy. "I was sleeping and when I opened my eyes, your mother was sitting on the bed with my prick in her hand."

Susan looked from her boyfriend to look at her mother with hatred.

"Sorry Susan. I'm so sorry," said Deb with a shrug while making fun of Tommy before returning to her bad self. "When I saw that big cock, I just couldn't help myself from touching it, stroking it, gumming it, and fucking it," she said with a dirty laugh before she started coughing. "With me not as good looking as I used to be, I take whatever I can get," she said with a shrug and another annoying laugh.

A crime of passion that no court of law would convict her, enraged, if Susan had a gun she probably would have shot the both of them.

"Get out! The both of you get out! If you'd rather be with a 70-something-year-old drunk, be my guest," said Susan to Tommy.

He looked at her with panic.

"Wait Susan. Don't do this," he said begging her to give him another chance.

Susan continued pushing him out the door.

"When she's not drinking and smoking, she's fucking and sucking or gumming some man for money. With all the men my whore of a mother has been with, hundreds, maybe even thousands of men with her working as a stripper and a prostitute for fifty years, I'd see your doctor for some penicillin, if I were you," said Susan.

Tommy looked from Susan to look at her mother with horror.

"Seventy-something?" He looked at Susan before looking back at Deb. "I thought you were sixty-something," he said. "Gees. Damn. You don't look 70-something. Looking ten years younger, you look good for you age," he said to Susan's mother. "I never would have guessed you being thirty-years older than me."

Deb ran a slow tongue over her red lipstick clad lips while staring at Tommy's exposed prick.

"Thank you," she said putting on her clothes. "It's the black hair. It makes me look younger, don't you think?" She tossed back her black hair with a practiced flip of her head.

With neither of them fully dressed, Susan shoved Tommy out of her apartment before shoving her mother out her apartment door.

"Get out! Get the fuck out! The both of you," said Susan pushing them both out the door and locking the door behind them. "Go fuck yourselves, the both of you. I never want to see either one of you again."

To be continued...

Please give me the support of your vote.

12