Ageless Sex & Eternal Love Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And how old is old enough?" He laughed at her boldness.

Making his prick bigger and harder, as if offering her to take over for him, Tommy continued slowly stroking himself while lustfully staring up at Christine.

"I'm twenty," said Christine. "I'm a sophomore in college. I'll be twenty-one in June," she said staring at Tommy's cock in the way that he was staring at her.

As if neither one has had sex in a long time, he stared at her in the way she stared at him.

"Damn, you're not even old enough to legally drink," he said with a laugh. "Yet, you are so very pretty and tall, as tall as your mother and as tall as Susan. I like tall women," he said. "Tall women are sexy. Tall woman always look thin and shapely in the way that you look and in the way that your mother looks."

Continuing to grow even bigger and harder in his hand while he masturbated himself, Tommy was getting a bigger and harder erection under the watchful stare of Christine. Looking down to where she was staring, and with him making no attempt to cover his stiff prick from her focused stare, he looked back at her staring at him. Instead of covering his nudity, Tommy continued to masturbate himself. Stroking himself faster, he stroked himself harder.

Instead of looking away, Christine continued staring. Seemingly destined to have sex, with him a whoremaster and her seemingly a whore, they were made for one another. Only, with their vast differences in age, they looked more like father and daughter than they did lovers. Seemingly, as much as Tommy was attracted to younger women, actually any woman, young or old, Christine appeared attracted to older men.

It was as if he was a CFNM dancer and she was an admiring young woman from the audience that he had just met who was watching him masturbate himself. Wanting to shock her even more, when she didn't bolt, Tommy continued masturbating himself faster and harder. In the way she continued staring at him, obviously, she wanted to watch him cum. Obviously she appeared to be as fascinated with his erect cock as she was by his masturbation technique.

Seemingly in the way that he wouldn't really care being caught having sex with Susan's mother in a few months, Tommy seemingly didn't care about being caught having sex with Susan's best friend's daughter now. In the way he seemingly didn't care being caught having sex with Jennifer's daughter, he seemingly didn't care being caught having sex with Jennifer, should that day ever happen. For sure, he didn't care who saw his erect prick, Christine, Jennifer, or even Deb, Susan's whore of a mother.

* * * * *

He was such a player, never thinking about the future, he only thought about the here and the now. Obviously, with him not loving Susan, for the sake of having sex with Christine now and in the same way that he felt when having sex with Deb much later, he didn't care if he was caught. Seemingly, not having a guilty bone in his body, he was a man without a conscience. Just as he had easily seduced Susan, he'd readily seduce Christine, and he'd seduce Jennifer too, if he had the chance.

"Sorry for staring," she said turning red with embarrassment.

She briefly looked away from his cock to look up at his face before returning her focused stare to his big prick. Yet, even after apologizing for staring at his engorged prick, she continued staring at his stiff prick. Seemingly mesmerized by his naked prick, perhaps with her never having watched a man masturbate himself before, she seemed fascinated with him masturbating himself now. Seemingly encouraging her to look, to stare, and to leer, Tommy smiled at her naïve, innocence while holding up his cock to her before stroking himself harder and faster.

"You look like you've never seen a man's prick before," he said stroking himself faster. "You look like you've never seen a man masturbating himself before," he said stroking himself harder

She looked from his cock to make brief eye contact with him again before staring back down at his engorged prick. An involuntary reaction to seeing Tommy's erection, she blushed again before brushing back her hair and while sliding a slow tongue over her full, red lips. A telltale sign, obviously, with her body language so clearly telling, she wanted to have sex with Tommy as much as Tommy wanted to have sex with her.

"I've seen my share of cocks but I've never seen one that big before," she said still staring at Tommy's prick and as her excuse to stare at his cock even longer. "Your cock is huge?" She looked up at him before returning her focused stare to his erection. "How big is it?"

Tommy looked down at his big prick before proudly wrapping his hand around it.

"Nine inches. I measured it once years ago," he said looking down at his prick with pride before looking up at her staring down at him. He paused in what he was going to say next as if debating if he should say what he was thinking. "Would you like to touch it?" He moved his cock forward to point it at her as if he was holding a dangerous weapon. "Would you like to feel it?" He held it as if he was offering her to feel his pet snake. "Would you like to stroke it? Go ahead and wrap your hand around it. I don't mind," he said stroking his cock as if showing her how to stroke him.

He continued stroking his cock under the watchful eye of Christine.

"Really?" She looked from his cock to look up at him before returning her stare to his erect prick. "May I? Really? You don't mind if I touch it, feel it, and stroke it?"

With her excitement contagious, he gave her a big smile.

"Sure. You may touch it, feel it, and stroke it. I don't mind at all," he said. "Help yourself," he said letting go of his erect prick for her to touch him and stroke him.

She sat next to him on the edge of the bed and stared down at his cock. As if touching a cucumber in a supermarket and testing it for freshness, she timidly reached out her hand to touch his cock with her manicured fingertips.

"Take it in your hand and hold it," he said. "Go ahead and stroke it. Don't be shy. It won't bite."

She withdrew her hand as if nervous and as if debating if she should or not.

"Seriously?" She looked up at him as if he was kidding. She looked up at him as if he was sexually teasing her. "May I?"

He took her hand in his and moved it to his engorged prick.

"Sure. Absolutely. You may even stroke me, if you'd like," he said.

With her hand poised on his prick and not moving her fingers until she received his assurance, she looked from his cock to look up at him again.

"You won't tell my mother that I held your naked cock in my hand? Will you?" She looked up at him before looking down at his prick. "You won't tell Susan that I stroked your cock? Will you?" She looked up at him again before looking down at his prick again. "I'd be so embarrassed if ever they knew that I touched your cock, held your erect prick in my hand, and stroked your prick."

He gave her another smile.

"My lips are sealed," he said.

She reached out her hand and wrapped her fingers around his cock. Then, she gave him a sexually aroused look, a look that he hadn't seen on Susan's face since he first started dating her. She stared at him and stared down at his cock as if she had never held a cock in her hand before.

"Oh, God, should I be doing this? It's so big. It's so long. It's so hard. I can barely wrap my fingers around it, it's so thick," she said looking up at him with a big, gleeful smile on her face. "I wouldn't even dare touch you with you being Susan's boyfriend and Susan being my mother's best friend but," she said looking as if she was about to cry.

He looked at her with compassion. He looked at her with concern. He looked at her with sympathy. He looked at her with sexual excitement. He looked at her with sexual lust.

"Hey, it's okay. Don't worry about it," he said rubbing her shoulder. He paused again to look at her. Obviously, there was something wrong. "What's the matter? Tell me. What were you going to say? But what?"

While still holding his cock in her hand, she looked up at her with her big, blue soulful eyes.

"I've been so horny for weeks after breaking up with my boyfriend," she said with sadness while looking as if she was about to cry. "I know this is going to sound wicked but I so desperately need a cock," she said while not removing her stare from his erection. "I so need to feel a hard cock in my hand, in my mouth, and in my pussy," she said making eye contact with him to give him a sexy look before finishing her thought. "I so need to get laid," she said.

She stared in his blue eyes with her blue eyes as if asking him to fuck her and giving him permission to fuck her before staring down at his cock that she held tightly in her hand. As if he had won the lottery, he gave her a sexually excited nod before giving her an understanding smile.

"There, there," he said patting her shoulder. "Think of my cock as my gift to you, a public service," he said with a dirty laugh. "You may suck me if you'd like. And if it will make you feel any better, I'll even throw you a bang. Okay? If what you need is to get laid, I'll do anything to help."

She looked at him with happiness. She looked at him with gratefulness. She looked at him with sexual excitement.

"Thank you. Thank you so very much. I'd like that," she said. "If you don't mind, I'd like to suck you a little before you fuck me."

Holding his cock harder, Christine stroked his cock faster. Tommy loved needy women. He loved women who needed to get laid. In the way that politicians think of themselves as public servants even while they're stealing money and accepting bribes, he thought of himself as a public sex servant to women.

"Mind?" He laughed a delirious laugh. "Why would I mind a young, pretty woman sucking my cock?"

Then, as if recognizing him, staring at his face instead of his cock, she said what he knew she was going to say.

"Did anyone ever tell you that you look exactly like Brad Pitt, a bald Brad Pitt?"

She giggled and he sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Everyone," he said. "I only wish I had his money. I only wish I was married to Angelina Jolie." Then, with her sitting on the bed besides him and looking up at him, he looked at her more closely at her. "Actually did anyone ever tell you that you look like Angelina Jolie?"

She laughed.

"In the way you wish you had Brad Pitt's money, I wish I had Angelina Jolie's tits," she said.

He used her reference to Angelina's tits to stare at the modest impressions her breasts made in her clothes.

"Actually, she had her breasts removed to avoid the risk of her getting breast cancer. With breast cancer in her family, she had all of the early signs of getting that disease too. Brave of her to do that, she had a double mastectomy. Now, she has silicone implants. If you wanted larger breasts, you could have implants too," he said.

She gave him a smile while looking down at her chest before looking up at him.

"Maybe later, when I'm working but now all of my money goes to paying my college expenses," she said.

Still staring at his prick, she continued stroking him.

"If it's any comfort and consolation to you, not all men like big breasted women," he said.

She gave him another smile.

"Well, in the way that so many men love big tits, I just love your big prick. It feels so good in my hand," she said. "Not very man have a cock as big."

He watched her stroking him.

"Go ahead. Don't be shy. I know you want to suck it," he said gently touching the side of her face before sliding a slow, soft finger across her lips. "Take me in your mouth, lick me, and wrap your tongue around me," he said giving her his permission by placing a gentle hand to the back of her pretty head. "Suck it, Christine. Blow me," he said encouraging her to take him in her mouth. "See what it feels like to suck a big cock," he said reaching out to feel her small tits through her blouse and bra.

She looked down at his hand feeling her A cup breasts through her blouse. She looked down at his fingers coaxing out her nipples through her bra. In the way she had been staring at his cock, he was now staring at her blouse and bra clad breasts. As soon as he touched her tits, her nipples made their appearance through her blouse and bra. Then, as soon as he fingered her nipples, she leaned her head down, flipped her hair out of the way, and took him in her mouth.

Christine was sucking Tommy while he felt her tits and fingered her nipples through her blouse and bra. Sucking and sucking him, she was sucking a man who was old enough to be her father. Sucking and sucking him, she was sucking a man she had just met. Sucking him harder while stroking him faster, she was sucking him as if she wanted him to cum in her mouth.

"Oh, my God, I love sucking your big prick," she said coming up for air and briefly removing his cock from her mouth to speak. "If you don't mind, even though I'm really enjoying sucking you, I really need to get laid."

She looked at him with sexual excitement.

"Okay," he said with a sly grin. "I can accommodate you."

She reached for the button of her blouse and paused to look at him as if asking his permission.

"You don't mind if I get naked," she said looking up at him before standing to strip off her blouse, her bra, her jeans, and her panties without even waiting for his answer. "I really need to get out of these clothes," she said sexually teasing him while undressing. "God I'm so fucking horny. I'm so fucking wet."

He stared at her as if she was as stripper on stage.

"Mind? Why would I mind you getting naked? No, I don't mind at all," he said watching her unbutton her blouse.

She stared at him staring at her while watching her stripping off her clothes.

"It's just that I've been so fucking horny lately," she said removing her blouse. "If you don't mind," she said removing her jeans and pausing before asking him her question. "I know it's a lot to ask being that we just met but would you fuck me? Please?"

He laughed at his good fortune while his sexual anticipation of fucking Christine consumed his sexual thoughts.

"Of course I'll fuck you, Christine," he said staring at her standing before him in her bra and panty.

She had a flat stomach with jeweled stud in her bellybutton and except for her smallish breasts, she had a very shapely body. With the sexy body she had, she'd be the perfect candidate for implants.

"I really don't care how you do it. If you want to mount me or if you want me to just bend me over, it doesn't matter to me. I just really need a good fucking," she said removing her bra and her panties. "I really need to feel a hard prick inside of me," she said as if she was asking her hairdresser for a specific hairstyle.

She exposed her neatly trimmed brown pussy and her tight, little round ass. She looked at him as if she was asking him to read something she wrote instead of asking him to have sexual intercourse with her and fuck her.

'Don't mind? She's got to be kidding,' thought Tommy.

Tommy looked at her as if he had just won the lottery and she was his prize.

"Well, okay," said Tommy feigning his reluctance with a shrug of disinterest. "Yeah, sure, I don't mind fucking you at all Christine," he said. "It would be my pleasure to throw you a good, hard bang," he said with shit eating grin.

He grabbed her around the waist and, in one quick movement, he slammed her naked ass on the bed and was on top of her. When he probed her with his fingers, she was already wet, so wet. He moved his prick to her pussy and with her hand guiding his hard cock inside, forget about kissing, touching, feeling, and making love, they were fucking like rabbits in no time.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Mom's Night In The Van His mom gets nailed by one of his good friends.in Mature
Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Seduced by Best Friend's Mom Pt. 01 Best friend's mom is an MILF and she seduced me.in Mature
More Stories