Agency for Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning Scott. I'm Katrina. I'll be your partner in the EEI."

"Pleased to meet you. I presume that you are a cookie jar."

"Yes, I am. I got fully discharged during the last full moon attack. Since then, I've only had sex with low output collectors, so my charge level is much lower than the average cookie jar."

"Was that coincidence. It seems unlikely that you would only be coupled with low output collectors over several hundred encounters unless you hung out with a group of mostly such collectors."

"It was intentional. The leadership finds that it is useful to keep a few nearly discharged cookie jars available. We take turns. It doesn't happen very often. It's only my second time to be selected for extended depletion. That will change soon." She said that last sentence with a smile and a lilt in her voice.

Katrina led them to the EEI trailer. She explained that the local compound did not have an EEI machine as it was mainly used for research. They packed one onto a trailer from the main lab and drove it non-stop to Scott's location. When they entered the trailer, they put on the open-in-the-front gowns, which were for warmth rather than modesty. By this time Scott was comfortable with being naked in public, being around naked people, and having sex in public.

The machine itself looked like a commercial MRI because it was a modified MRI. They slid Scott in to get a scan before the transaction. They told him to lie still, which was not difficult. He had been very busy and enjoyed a chance to rest. Katrina then climbed in to join him. This was only possible because she was physically small.

As she unbuttoned his gown, she explained, "There is only room in here for me to give you a blowjob. I'm going to work you up close to orgasm and then stop so that they can get a picture in that condition. If you think you are getting close, tell me to stop, and they will scan then. If you cross the point where you can't hold it back, push that button in your hand and lie as still as possible."

She began coaxing him to erection. She said, "I'm going to go as slow as possible so that they can get some scans during the process. Try to be as still as possible."

"Aren't you going to get tired holding your neck like that for such a long time?"

"I guess they haven't explained that. If you were an ordinary collector that might happen, but as a highly charged tripod, you will leak energy during the whole transaction. That will keep me from getting fatigued. I could go for hours."

During the evolution of the transaction, the operators occasionally asked them to freeze for a scan. When this happened, Katrina would always stop with Scott's phallus deep in her mouth so that the flow of energy would keep her comfortable.

Finally, Scott had enough. He said, "Katrina, I can't stand it any longer. Don't stop next time."

"Mission control, we're going to the moon this time!"

"Roger. Use the button when you arrive."

"Confirmed. Will use the button."

Katrina continued the slow deep cycles. Scott's energy concentrated in his prostate. Then he fell the little stirring and then the beginning of the irreversible cascade of involuntary muscle contractions. He pushed the button on the first contraction and then held himself perfectly still as the energy flowed to Katrina, who also held still save for motions of her mouth designed to prolong the flow of energy.

Once the scan was complete, they were told that they could relax. Katrina stretched out upon Scott so that they were cheek to cheek. It was a tight fit. Her arms stretched out in front of her, with one arm passing on each side of Scott's head. His hands were resting on her hips.

"I feel giddy," she said. "I might fall when we get out."

Post-coital Scott, lying in the EEI with Katrina lying on him, had the greatest since of privacy and peace since he entered the compound. He replied, "you can lay on me as long as you like."

As she relaxed, her body conformed to his. Scott told the controllers that they were comfortable and that they could hold that position for several scans. After the final scan and then they were wheeled out of the machine.

Katrina said, "It's been a pleasure. That was the best I ever had."

"The pleasure was mine. May I ask for you in the future?"

"Of course. You sound like you are planning to stay."

"I'm leaning that way."

As Scott walked around the compound with Marilyn, he saw couples having sex in plain sight and even out in the green belt. He asked Marilyn, about it.

"Didn't Chelsea tell you it was a casual day every day here?"

"Yes, but I still didn't expect to see that. I didn't see any yesterday."

"That's because they kept it away from you. They did not want to alarm you. In general, nobody pays any attention to someone else having sex. We can get all we want, so our voyeuristic tendencies are nil."

"But, in the green belt? Can't they be seen?"

"When we first built the compound, the line of sight was blocked. If you wanted to do it outside, all you needed to do was get under a big tree to keep from being seen by a low flying airplane. As a backup, we have radar, so we know when there are airplanes. If a plane looks like it might come over, the couple gets an alert, and they cover up in a camouflaged cover. But now there are drones, and we need to be more careful. We could of course easy make the drones go out of control, but sooner or later someone would become suspicious. Come on. Let's go over there and do it, too."

The Agency had his arousal profile nailed. He could not say "no." When they got close to the copulating couple, Scott asked, "won't we bother them?"

"Let's ask. ... Hey, guys! Do you mind if we bang here?"

"Heck no! It's a free park. We're just starting. I'm a collector; she's a cookie jar. Do you want to sync?"

"Sure. This is Scott. He's new. He may shoot."

"Hi, Scott. We've heard about you. I'm John; this is Ivey. We would love to be the first people to sync with you. It's okay if you shoot."

"Can you give us a few minutes. I need to explain syncing and a couple of other things."

"OK, we can wait."

"There you go, Scott. They don't mind, and they also want to sync with us. No problem. ... Here's a soft place. Lay down."

As Scott knelt onto the ground, it wasn't dirt. It was a grass-colored mattress-like rectangle that was easily big enough for several couples.

"First, look up."

Scott looked up and what he saw, at first, seemed to be a mostly gray-blue sky, but the sun seemed out of focus.

"It's a multi-randomly faceted transparent fabric; it's a lot like some shower curtains. Anything looking down sees all the right colors, but anything as big as people looks like a pile of leaves. It's drone proof."

Scott looked more closely and saw that it was indeed a fabric fastened to the closely set trees. They were, in effect, in a large tent.

"And now let me explain syncing. We are going to do, as closely as possible what they do. When two couples do the same thing nearby, some non-linear happens. We are not sure why, but it enhances the experience for everybody."

"What is that about shooting?"

"Well, he's a collector. He can't shoot. If you shoot, it will break the sync. But it will still be good for everyone. I didn't want them to get their hopes up for an end to end sync."

"I think I can withhold the shooting. I had sex about twenty times since yesterday afternoon. I'm getting a handle on it. I think I can hold back."

Ivey already had her shoes off, and her blouse was partially unbuttoned. Marilyn kicked her shoes off and partially unbuttoned her blouse. "Okay John, you lead; we'll follow."

"Mirror?"

"Yes."

John hopped to Ivey's far side. Now the two women were side by side and the men on the outsides so that they could see each other. Scott was on Marilyn's right side, and Ivey was on her left.

"Okay, Scott. Watch John and do what he does."

Scott imitated John's actions. As John undressed Ivey, Scott undressed Marilyn. Whatever John kissed or touched, Scott also kissed or touched. The men gave the women simultaneous oral sex. Soon, the women were breathing in synchronism. They made the same sounds at the same times. They sounded like sisters singing in harmony. They had simultaneous orgasms.

Once that had subsided, Marilyn and Ivey swapped places.

Ivey spoke: "This is the second act Scott, only the women lead. In fact, I'm going to lead. No talking. Be passive. Receive."

She proceeded to touch him and kiss him and ended up giving him fellatio. The men and women all had simultaneous orgasms.

The sensation for Scott was novel. He felt harmony. Ivey cuddled on top of him as Marilyn cuddled onto John. Ivey spoke, "Marilyn, I think we're still synced."

Marilyn looked and said, "Oh my gosh! Swap!"

Both men had huge erections which would normally be impossible just minutes after orgasm. But there it was. Marilyn quickly got on top of Scott and enveloped his penis with her vagina. Ivey was of course synchronously humping John. It took a little longer, but there were four simultaneous orgasms. The women lay down upon the men. Everybody felt spent, but when the women climbed off the men, those penises were still erect. Again, Marilyn exclaimed and told Ivey to swap.

Marilyn told Scott, "Scott, you have to lead this one."

"What do I do?"

"Anything you want is fine," said Ivey.

Well, they had already used mouths and vaginas, so Scott rolled her over and asked, "Anal?"

"Yes."

Scott penetrated Ivey's vagina twice and then her ass. John did the same. The women had more simultaneous orgasms. The men pounded away, and then they also had powerful simultaneous orgasms that finally unleashed all the built up pressure. As Scott withdrew from Ivey's ass, he was, thankfully, going flaccid. He embraced Ivey, and they lay still for a long time. A safe, peaceful, plural feeling swept over them and lingered for a long time. Finally, Scott asked, "What happen?"

"We had quadruple synchronized sex. That's the first time I've heard of it happening," said Marilyn.

"It was epic!" said Ivey.

As they were recovering, Scott asked, "Is anybody married?"

Ivey answered, "Mostly not, but I am."

"What about your husband?"

"He's a collector, and I'm a cookie jar, so we can have sex whenever we want. He only needs it once a day so that I could provide all his needs, but I encourage him to spread it around. It's more fun for him that way. I get to do it with lots of guys; he should get to do it with lots of women. We do it together about once a week."

"Did you get married after you were recruited?"

"No, we were already married. It almost never happens that anyone gets married after they have been recruited. He is a collector, and I am a cookie jar. When we first met, the sex was great, but I didn't have any way to discharge. After a while, I felt bloated all the time and wasn't interested in sex.

"I went to the doctor. The Agency monitors many different types of medical information including insurance claims. From that information, they determined that I was probably an undischarged cookie jar having regular sex with a collector. They were more interested in recruiting my husband than me. We were recruited together. That doesn't happen very often. Once I got discharged, the sex was great again. It was easy recruitment."

"What if you were married to a non-agent?"

"We call them nags. If my husband was a non-agent, knew about me being an agent and was cool about it, then it would be the same as if he were an agent. I would encourage him to participate sexually. The women here would accommodate him, even though there would be almost no energy transfer. We call them pags, which means petty agents.

"Technically," Ivey continued, "they are agents, but their rating is so low that they do not participate in organized resistance. There is excess cookie jar capacity, so having occasional sex with a pag doesn't impact our fighting ability, and it promotes harmony. Sometimes a pag husband hooks up with a pag wife. In fact, we encourage it. It gives them a sense of community. We find jobs for them."

Chapter 6: Reluctant Nag

"What if the nag spouse is not cool with the other spouse being an agent?"

John answered, "That's my case. My wife, Natalie, is a nag. When I was recruited, The Agency ran a psych profile on her to determine how she would react. The profile indicated a probability of 68% she would not be comfortable with it. But I wanted to try. The Agency tried to recruit her, without telling her that they had already recruited me. If she had joined, then they would have told her about me. But she rejected the final transaction twice. Her memory was wiped each time.

"The Agency told me that she could not be told. She thinks I work in an office as a data analyst, which I do for part of the day. We have a normal sex life. She likes the income and the neighborhood and the schools. She does not know that every morning I have sex with a cookie jar. I would rather that she knows and enjoy other men like I know and enjoy other women, but that is contraindicated."

"Do you feel guilty?"

"At first, but now I'm content. My options were limited to quitting, lying, or getting divorced. I do not consider quitting an option, as I am a collector, and that is what the agency needs more than any other type. So, I had to make a decision regarding my wife's welfare and my children's welfare. I think that they are happier and better off if I keep my secret, and we stay married. Divorce would be hard for her and the children, but it would not be so hard for me because I have the support of The Agency. My wife isn't missing out on anything. The ecto-sex that I have every day increases my libido so that I am having more sex with my wife than I would otherwise. But, still, I would rather that she knew and consented."

"How often is the psych profile incorrect?"

"Almost never if the recruitment of the nag is successful. If the recruitment is unsuccessful, but the nag finds out what her ag husband is doing, the result is almost always the destruction of the marriage."

"How's the divorce rate?"

Marilyn answered. "Almost zero if both are agents. Divorces do happen when one of the spouses is a nag or pag, but the divorce rate is lower than in the nag-nag general population."

John added, "we have statistics. When only one person in a married couple is wanted, there are three possible outcomes. If the recruited person declines, then the couple remains as a nag-nag couple. If the recruited person joins, but the spouse does not, then they become an ag-nag or agent and nag couple. Finally, if both join, then they become an ag-pag couple.

"By comparing matched couples, the statistics indicate, that on the average, the spouse and children are happier, healthier and emotionally stronger if the recruited spouse joins The Agency. There is a positive energy that the agent brings back to his family, even if they do not know about it. That's the case for me. In fact, Natalie, my wife is a low capacity cookie jar. She never had enough capacity for me, so our sex life was frustrating. I'm a lot happier now and think that she is, too."

"Could I have sex with a pag?"

"Same rules as ags. If they approach you, or you see them here in the compound, then yes. Otherwise, wait until we are sure that you can control your ability to shoot."

"How will they know?"

"That patch on your back has a chip that monitors your energy flows. It can detect how much flows and how you use the flow. If you join the agency, they will insert it under your skin. The information helps The Agency use you to the best effect."

"But I've had sex with nags all my life. As far as I know, none of them have been harmed."

Marilyn answered, "We have checked out all your previous partners. You have been lucky. They were all cookie jars except for one collector. Those are safe with you. It's only low capacity shooters that might be harmed. If they shoot, they might induce you to shoot, and that could harm them. You won't come across any shooter women in the compound today."

"If you run across my wife and could seduce her, it could be a breakthrough for us. By every measure, spouses and children in ag-pag couples are happier and healthier than ag-nag couples which are much better off than nag-nag couples. If she had sex with you or almost any charged cookie jar, she would get better sex than she has been getting from me. Maybe, if she overcame her inhibition to extra-marital sex one time, then she might be open to being recruited," volunteered John.

"No jealousy then?"

"Not from me. Everybody in the agency is strongly sex-positive."

"She's not likely to be as easy like Marilyn or Ivey; I take it."

"No. She's an inhibited woman."

Ivey added, "Transacting large amounts of positive ecto-energy is habit-forming. Everybody who does that more than a few times becomes easy."

"But not nags?"

"Most nag women would probably drop their panties for you. Once someone has had a couple of dozen strong energy transfers, they get an aura of positive energy. Even nags respond to it, and it is often sufficient to overcome their inhibitions. But the ones like Natalie, who we know will not accept recruitment, have strong inhibitions. She will feel the aura, but will resist it."

"The Agency knows a lot arousal. Haven't they looked into the problem of seducing inhibited nag spouses?"

Marilyn answered, "It hasn't been a priority. We're not losing agents because their nag spouses refuse to be recruited."

"It sounds like an investigational project. I'm allowed a project. What do you say, John? Shall we make your wife the subject of this investigation?"

"Sure! I'll help. Just tell me how."

The Agency was still trying to get a commitment out of Scott; they were listening. They had a receiver in Marilyn's ear. "Tell him that it is a great idea. It will give him a reason to commit."

"Scott, admin has been listening."

"I had assumed that. Do you have a receiver in your ear?"

"Yes. They said that they would help you with that project once you commit," relayed Marilyn. It wasn't exactly what they said, but she had been around long enough to adlib. She as only committing them to being helpful, not to making it happen.

"I guess it does sound like I'm talking long term. Tell them that I want to talk to their expert on the subject."

"They heard you. Someone will get back to you. Meanwhile, it's about time for your next transaction."

Ivey spoke, "Scott, can I have a transaction with you, say after the next full moon battle. I'll hold a low charge for you."

Scott looked at Marilyn, who shook her head indicating "yes."

"Okay, it's a date."

Scott spent the rest of the day having sex once an hour. Every encounter was exciting and satisfying. By noon, Scott realized that he was going to join The Agency and took the pledge.

Scott's boss was told that Scott had been granted an emergency separation on mutually agreeable terms and could not be further contacted. The Agency also handled Scott's divorce. Scott gave his ex-wife everything that she wanted and never saw her again. They had no children.

Scott agreed to live in the compound. He wanted to live on the top floor of the clubhouse so he could see the sunsets and thunderstorms rolling in. Management wanted him deep underground against the remote possibility of a direct hit by a crashing airliner. He offered to live mostly underground if they would provide an elevator to the top floor so he could watch the sky when he felt like it. They reluctantly agreed; they wanted him underground permanently. They enticed him to stay underground most of the time by covering one wall of his living space with an array of video displays that combined to be a very high-resolution display that was connected to an ensemble of cameras outside.