Agent Alpha Ch. 03

Story Info
Wolves attack, uniting Shepherd and Rhys in the assault
3.3k words
4.71
15.9k
21

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING! This chapter contains themes of rape. If you are uncomfortable with that topic, you may want to avoid this part of the story.

*

Rhys carefully stepped out into the main room of the precinct. He smelled fresh blood and looked cautiously to note that the nightshift secretary was laying perfectly still on the floor behind the reception desk in a pool of dark red.

The man steeled himself against the visage, rage boiling up inside. He knew what was going on. It would be impossible to cover it up now. As soon as he killed this alpha, he'd start evacuating the pack. Maybe a neighboring pack would take them in as refugees or something. Rhys wasn't optimistic.

He could still smell the alpha and knew he was still in the building somewhere. The scent of the other wolves wafted to him as well. They had mostly shifted into their wolf forms, which was going to make this even harder.

A small sound from behind indicated that Agent Shepherd had spotted the body of the secretary. It was only then that Rhys was relieved to have her around. Any other woman would have gasped, maybe cried out, and most likely would have backed away in terror upon seeing that much blood around a lifeless body. Any other woman would be a liability in this moment, and Rhys wouldn't have thought less of her for it. It took a special person to stomach that much gore without mentally breaking down. He was one such person. Apparently, so was Shepherd.

For all the head butting, all the battles for dominance and control, Shepherd was no different than he was. She was a human version of an Alpha female just looking out for her own family and people as best she could. It was in that moment that Rhys realized he understood her better than he had thought. All of her stand-offish behavior, all of her arrogance and "all-business" mannerisms, they were all a defense mechanism to help her deal with the pressures of being an Alpha in a world that needed them, but certainly didn't understand them.

Rhys didn't have time to ponder these implications. The Alpha wolf was too much of a threat and had already killed out in the open. Rhys gestured for Shepherd to move to his right and cover him as he stepped forward to check the secretary for a pulse. Shepherd nodded once and veered right without question, eying the room carefully for any sign of trouble as she went.

Thank god, Rhys thought in relief as the difficult woman worked perfectly with him, rather than taking this as a chance to assert that she was in charge. It was one less thing to have to worry about and he actually felt a measure of comfort knowing that a perfectionist like her had his back.

Rhys padded over to the lifeless body with the skill of the silent predator that lived inside of him. Carefully, he stooped and delicately pressed his hand to what remained of the woman's neck. He wasn't even sure why he was checking for a pulse; there was no way she had survived the attack. The cold stillness at his finger tips confirmed it and also solidified his resolve. This alpha was as good as dead.

The snapping sound from behind the receptionist desk instantly drew his attention and he jerked his to the side with just enough time to see the enormous wolf jump out and tackle him. Rhys's hands went up instinctively to shield his face and neck from the maw of teeth violently snapping for him. Given the size, this was likely a beta, not that it was going to help Rhys's odds in human form.

The beast wrestled with Rhys for control, ripping and tearing at the meat of his arm, and just when Rhys considered shifting to finish this fight quickly, two gun shots echoed through the precinct and the large beta was hurled to Rhys's left, dropping dead before it hit the ground. Rhys had just enough time to whip his head to the right and take in Shepherd, still in her kneeling firing position with the barrel of her Glock still aimed at his direction and smoking.

"Rhys! Look out!" She shouted, jumping to her feet just as the Alpha male came barreling out of a dark hall way, heading straight for Shepherd. The male was followed by three other betas, all in wolf form, and quickly descending upon the duo faster than they could respond.

Shepherd emptied the rest of her clip at the alpha male with little result. She had landed two bullets in it's shoulder, but a head shot was the only thing that would bring a wolf like that down. The beast snarled and growled as it lunged forward, leaving Shepherd little option but to bolt down the hall and out of the building entirely.

Rhys panicked and shifted in an instant. The 260 lb wolf shred through his clothing like tissue paper and tackled the first beta that dared to attack him. As far as alphas went, Rhys was somewhere in the middle. The rogues' alpha was slightly larger than he was, but these betas were no match for the black and grey haired wolf with deep blue eyes, even with his injured arm.

Rhys veritably roared as he pounced on an approaching enemy, pinning him to the ground and tearing out his throat in a gory display of violence and dominance. Another beta took the opportunity to attack him from behind, essentially mounting him and clamping his teeth into the back of Rhys's neck.

The powerful alpha was nothing but rage and hardly even felt as the razor sharp teeth sunk deeply into his skin. With a violent shake, he sent the beta soaring into a nearby wall, the tell-tale sounds of cracking ribs echoing through the building. The beta yelped in pain at the hit but remained undaunted in his approach. He stumbled to try and regain his footing just as Rhys was upon him.

Rhys's maw found the tender and exposed neck with a seasoned ease and dug his razor sharp claws into the beta's soft belly. In a single move, he both ripped and tore at the smaller wolf, freeing his trachea and spilling his guts all over the tile floor at once.

At this point, the final beta decided to fall back. He was trying to back away from Rhys and follow after the alpha, but Rhys had lost complete control over his ability to think rationally and was driven only by the need to spill their blood. They all had to die and it was going to be horrific.

The powerful alpha lunged at the beta and latched onto it's hind leg. The beta let out a yelp of panic, howling for his alpha to come aid him, but it was fruitless. In a violent shake, Rhys yanked the leg out of socket, causing the beta to wail in pain. In another shake, he had almost completely torn the leg off.

Desperately, the beta wolf struggled to bite at Rhys's face and neck, but his wound was terrible and he was already starting to bleed out. Rhys batted away the useless efforts and sunk his teeth into the beta's throat, again ripping it free and ending the pitiful creature's suffering once and for all.

Rage still filled the alpha's cobalt blue eyes and he didn't even pause as he took off into the night after the alpha who dared to chase after a female in his domain...

********* Analise ran as fast she could into the darkness of the night. She knew she wouldn't be a match for the wolf's speed and it was closing in on her. Her only solution, not a terribly good one, was to weave around and take sharp turns. It would be harder for the animal to get it's speed up without straight distances.

The woman was panting uncontrollably as she sped past the forest tree line and into the uneven terrain of the woods ahead. Maybe I could climb a tree or something? She thought in uncertainty as she whipped around a boulder and slid down a steep embankment.

The wolf had more trouble with the embankment and it bought her some time. Analise reached for another magazine, only to discover that she didn't have one on her. She had emptied all of her bullets at this thing already anyway with disappointing results. Worse, Analise was sure this was some trained wolf belonging to the cult. A normal wolf would have given up already. Hell, a normal wolf wouldn't have wandered into the police precinct loaded with smells and sounds of people.

The wolf began to close the distance between them just as Analise saw a slender tree in view. In a sprinting dash, she jumped for the tree and used her momentum to swing around, planting both heels into the wolf's chest. The beast was kicked backward, yelping in the shocking pain that it most certainly wasn't expecting, as Analise took off again.

Off in the distance, Analise thought she could make out the forms of campers around a fire. Tents, the smell of stew, everything about them spoke to being campers. "HEY!" Analise screamed as she ran, her voice cracking from the fatigue that was already settling in. "HEY! There's a wolf! HELP!" She let out.

If she was lucky, and she never was, one of them would have a gun. At the very least, it would be a fight between five people and one wolf instead of one person and one wolf.

Analise bolted toward the camp as fast as she could. The people were standing up and looking at her curiously and it was only as she approached that she realized in horror who they were. This damn wolf had driven her directly into the hands of the cultists!

Her eyes widened and panic began setting in. She was out of ammo and out of breath to continue running like this. If the wolf didn't finish her off, these people would be able to catch her without even trying. Analise tried to slow down and then thought to change directions suddenly, which only resulted in her toppling painfully to the ground. By that point, one of the men had already run over to her and yanked her up by the arm.

Analise looked wildly behind her. The enormous wolf was now replaced with a man who was even bigger than Rhys, and, who was naked from head to toe.

"Heh, looky what I found, Marek," the man holding her arm offered with an almost sinister chuckle.

Analise frowned and slammed the hilt of her glock into the guy's face, flipping the gun in the air and pistol whipping him a second time across the temple. She felt as the cartilage of his nose gave way, flattening it to his face. Instantly, the man released her and cupped his injuries while howling in pain.

Analise tried to dash away, only to be grabbed roughly by the large naked guy, presumably named Marek, and thrown heavily to the ground. The others stood around and watched, entertained in some sort of sick pleasure as Marek roughly handled the smaller woman.

Analise knew she wasn't going to win this one, but she wasn't going down without a fight. As Marek advanced on her, she shot a foot upward, connecting solidly with his partial erection. Marek looked like he was going to be sick for a moment, and then just channeled the pain into anger. Analise was scrambling to regain her footing, only to have Marek roughly grab at her legs and yank her toward him.

She continued to fight, thrusting the heel of her hand upward into his face, only to have him grab her wrist and flip around to her stomach, painfully twisting her arm behind her back and pinning her to the ground. He tangled his fingers into her hair and jerked her head upward, causing her to strain just to breath and keep her shoulder in it's socket.

Marek snarled at her in fury, blood dripping from the bullet wounds that grazed his arm and shoulder. "Fucking bitch," he hissed, wanting nothing more than to finish her right there. "Bitch fucking shot me and broke my ribs," he complained, tightening his hold on her arm until she let out a cry of pain.

One of the men who watched rolled his eyes. "Poor Marek got his ass kicked by a puny little human girl," the man mocked in humor.

"You shut the fuck up," Marek barked at the man before returning his gaze to the squirm woman beneath his grip. "Got her, didn't I? Besides... she's an alpha female." Marek let out a wicked laugh of victory. "Oh you'll make a fine little bitch for someone, I'm sure," he hackled at her as he added enough pressure to her arm to cause her to cry out again in pain. "And you smell delicious too," he added in a heady voice.

Analise's heart sank into her stomach. Killing her was what she had expected. Raping her? She wasn't mentally prepared for the assault and doubled her squirming to try and wriggle free of Marek's iron tight hold.

Marek merely smirked at her efforts. He wasn't too worried about breaking her and had no worries about taking her roughly. From what he had observed, she handled herself just fine against those stupid omegas in the bar. After he had turned her, he would claim her as his mate, which would put him in an excellent standing among the others. The first high alpha female in almost a century? Marek would be sitting on a lot of power with that one.

Still, he had to beat her down first. He had no intention of turning her right away, if he could help it. No, he'd have a little fun with his prize first, at least until he could control her.

Analise let out something akin to a battle cry as she bucked her hips in an attempt to throw him off of her. Marek smiled again. "Oh that's what you want? You are a feisty little bitch, aren't you?"

"Get the fuck off of me you psychopath!" She hissed violently, grabbing a handful of dirt with her free hand and tossing it to where she hoped was his face.

Marek sneezed a bit and gripped her even harder, clearly irritated by the move. "What do you say, boys? Should I give his little bitch what she wants? Can't seem to wait for it, can you, honey?"

The surrounding men let out chuckles of approval, reclining back to watch the scene unfold as if they were impassively watching a good porno. Analise had not stopped resisting. She knew, somewhere in her mind, that it was only going to hurt worse this way, but the defiant spark that had come to define her preferred it that way. She wasn't going to confuse consensual rough sex with rape. The more it hurt, the easier it would be to do so.

In a deft move, Marek had begun ripping open her jeans. He would release his grip on her only knowing that she would try to get up, so that he could better position her for tearing off more of her clothes.

Analise gasped as the cold night air assaulted her bare skin. Marek flopped her over to her back, grasping tightly around her throat has he kept her pinned to the forest floor. He had already start to grab at her hoodie and tee-shirt, ripping or yanking to expose as much of her skin as possible until she was left with an open hoodie, her bra, and her already torn panties.

Analise choked at his hold, gasping painfully for air and clawing alternately at his hand or his face. Marek was neither deterred nor impressed and he moved himself over her, forcing her legs apart as he pressed the tip of his hard cock into her unprepared flesh.

"Don't worry, little bitch," he mocked her. "I'll have you moaning before I'm through with you." Marek eyed her neck and his eyes seemed to fill with lust and power. Somehow he knew he wouldn't be able to hold back. The way she fought him, her scent... Marek could barely restrain from shifting. There was no way he'd not bite her.

Marek shrugged a bit. He didn't really care. The little woman was worth a lot of respect as far as the council was concerned and he was pretty sure a lot of those old farts would pay well to get a chance to fuck her. He'd have the first taste, though. Owning a bitch like her? Marek could have a lot more influence in the larger politics of Lycanthropes world wide.

With that, Marek thrust his dick forward, eliciting a horrified and garbled scream from the woman beneath him. She was deliciously tight and the friction of her dry pussy against his cock seemed to arouse him further. He didn't care how much he hurt her; she was supposed to be some sort of alpha female, after all. She could take it and would take it as often as he wanted it. He started pumping in and out, only concerned with his own delight, as he dipped his head down and harshly sank his teeth into her neck.

Shepherd closed her eyes briefly, never stopping in her fight, and it was in that brief moment that she felt Marek yanked off of her. Analise's eyes popped open and she pushed herself up, scuttling away until her back hit a tree. She grasped at the bleeding wound on her neck and watched the unfolding gore with wide eyes.

An enormous black and grey wolf had charged the camp, leading behind him almost twenty other huge wolves of various sizes and colors. The men who had been sitting by idly now jumped to their feet and to Analise's horror, they shifted from men into similarly sized wolves, joining in the battle.

She almost didn't believe her eyes. They... they turned into wolves? Her eyes found Marek, who was engaged in a fight with the giant black and grey wolf. She watched without blinking as the beast of a man shifted into the large red wolf that had attacked the precinct. Marek was the same wolf who had chased her down. The comment about being shot and struck in the ribs suddenly made a lot more sense.

Both of the larger two wolves fought viciously, as if they had everything to lose. Each wrestled for dominance, spinning and flipping, gnawing and snapping. There was blood splattering everywhere. The black and grey wolf had a horrible injury to his right leg, Analise observed, but he was doing his best to ignore it in his seemingly epic battle with the wolf man who had just assaulted her. And epic it certainly was. Regardless of who won, the victor would be in tough shape afterward.

The rest of the wolves seemed to make easy enough work of the remaining men, largely because of strength in number. The fight was working in the favor of the attackers and Analise found herself rooting for them. If she had to guess, they weren't as strong of fighters as the ones they were attacking, but all the same, anything taking out these people was putting her mind at some sort of ease.

The world was starting to close off to her. She suddenly became very aware of her breathing; it and the thumping of her heart were the only sounds she could hear. Everything felt like it was moving in slow motion and nothing she saw made any sense at all. Her eyes drifted to the edge of the fire light. A woman was standing there, watching Analise with impassive interest. Her green eyes seemed to flicker in the firelight. She was... familiar

"... Laura?" Analise found herself whispering, not even fully believing herself. It was too much information for her injured form to handle and Analise's eyes rolled back in her head as she slumped over, passed out.