Agent Alpha Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The one thing she truly wanted above all else was a safe and loving pack to take her in and Harvey was the younger brother of an alpha of just such a pack. And, Harvey had fallen in love with her at first sight, just as Clarise had done with him.

The more she considered the amazing man across from her, the harder it was for her to sit still. In a blinding flash, Clarise had vaulted from her chair and tackled Harvey to the ground, smothering his face with a rain of kisses.

For a brief moment, he was too startled to know what was happening. He just fell with her to the ground and was prone on his back as she crawled on top of him to invoke death by kissing. As her soft, delicate lips continued to brush over him, Harvey began returning her passion to match.

He reached up to cradle her head in his hands, running his fingers through her long blonde hair as he pulled her mouth deeply into his. Harvey was every bit as madly in love with this woman as she was with him. He could hardly hold back his wide grin as he started to roll over to lay atop her.

"There she is," he whispered affectionately to her. He kept one hand tangled in her hair as the other began drifting gently down her form, pausing as it ran over her large breast, before continuing downward to get under her shirt.

"I didn't trust you... I am sorry," she revealed in a soft voice. Her hands were wandering just as freely as his was and one was already pushing under the waistband of his trousers.

Harvey shook his head to dismiss the idea as he kissed her deeply again. "I don't trust me half the time either," he joked lightly. Clarise's hand slid into his trousers and her fingers had already began gently running up the length of his hard cock. The sensation caused him to grunt slightly in approval.

Simultaneously, his hand slid up her shirt until his fingers brushed across her piercing hard nipples. He allowed the points to trace across the palm of his hand as he gently fondled her breast. With each pass of her hand at his cock, Harvey was losing more and more self-control. Clarise grinned at how easily she could arouse him.

Clarise didn't need to announce when she was ready for him. The moment he had returned her kiss she had begun to moisten and now that his lips were avidly lavishing her neck while his hands worked her beautiful tits, the scent of her arousal was hanging heavily in the air.

Harvey's hips had started rocking slightly at her ministrations and he shifted his weight to tower over her even further. "Take your clothes off," He growled softly into her ear.

Clarise was already in mid-gasp when he so assertively ordered her clothes off. It was extremely arousing and she withdrew slightly to offer him hooded doe eyes of submission.

"Oh what are you doing to me?" Harvey let out in false exasperation. "So be it," He resumed his husky, dominant voice as he shifted in between her legs and ripped her panties free in a swift move. "I guess I'll just have to fuck you into obedience, my love," he promised in a hot voice.

"So be it," she whispered in return. Nothing turned her on like Harvey taking complete control of their passion.

The hot, moist air rising from her drenched pussy wrapped around Harvey's thick cock as he continued to slide in between her legs. The sensation was intoxicating and Harvey could hold back no more. Without even thinking about it, he thrust his entire length as deeply into her as he could.

Clarise let out a thoroughly pleased groan, followed by a brief whimper when he withdraw so that only the head of his dick was left inside of her. As quickly as the disappointment of emptiness found her, it was replaced by utter fullness. Harvey was taking long, purposeful strokes in and out of her as his mouth practically attached to her neck.

His hands quickly grew impatient with her blouse and in another violent gesture, he tore the shirt open, freeing her large breasts. His hands found them first, almost digging into her flesh as he gripped them tightly. Clarise let out a small cry at this but Harvey brought his mouth to hers as if to devour her passion. Her hips were already raising and lowering in tandum with his powerful thrusts.

With each stroke, they were losing themselves entirely in one another. Clarise reached behind him and tangled her hands into his hair, jerking his face downward and smashing it in between her breasts. The resulting slight spasm was indication enough that Harvey was in his own state of nirvana to be trapped against her tits. His hips thrust harder and faster until he was pumping into her like a well oiled piston.

Clarise clearly forgot that she was on the floor of Harvey's office in the hospital, but then, she could have been in the middle of time square for all it mattered. Her moaning was escalating into needful pleas for more. Harvey was not in a position to disappoint his lover.

Their bodies slapped together, each thrust rippling through Clarise so that her tits reverberated as he continued to fuck her passionately The sounds of their coupling echoed against the walls and served to punctuate her needful moaning. "I love you," He whispered hotly in her ear. Simply saying the words was enough to push him up to his limit, but it was quite effective at pushing Clarise through her first orgasm. The sensation of her tight muscles clenching and releasing his thick cock set Harvey off next.

Both Harvey and Clarise let out impassioned cries as his hot seed sprayed deeply inside of her. He collapsed atop her as soon as he was spent, panting heavily but not pulling out. There was almost certainly nothing that could happen that would cause Harvey to leave this woman and vice versa. The post coital bliss left them tangled in one another's arms, gently caressing and gasping for air. They'd likely have remained that way too, had it not been for a knock at the door...

12